The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“ROOMMATE DESIRED”

By Uncaring Pinhata

Ch.7

During the next two weeks, Kevin proved to be the best roommate that a girl could ever hope for. He took care of her in ways she would have never expected from everyone.

The first day, the one of their transformation, right after using her body as a jerk off toy, he made sure to clean the bedroom, removing all the cumstains from the walls. Mary woke up half an hour later, seeing him fumble with mops and paper towels. She had offered do lick it all off but Kevin said she needn’t worry about anything, she could just lay back and relax. It was so sweet of him, even though she kind of thought of it as a waste to throw all that jizz away.

Then he threw out all the clothes in the apartment, both the shredded ones and the pile in the washing machine. They didn’t fit anymore and Kevin also said they wouldn’t need clothes for some time, her especially, he insisted that she would have no need for clothes indoors ever again, that a more ‘natural look’ suited her. He then swept the stained bedsheets right from under her butt and put them away. He considered also throwing them out, they would have ruined them again anyway.

He had decided to move the TV in the bedroom. They only needed that one room. “It’s soundproofed, compared to the rest at least, i don’t want the whole palace hear you scream”

“I think it’s a bit too late for that” Mary kept staring at him, bathing in his masculinity. His cock was as hard as a rock and kept swinging around while he was doing chores

“Hey… didn’t you say something about filling me up every day?” She tried stricking a sexy pose for him, but it came out awkward. She was laying sideways with her legs open and a finger in her mouth.

That made him smile “Guess you still have some things to learn. Come on, stand up” he grabbed her by the waist and effortlessly lifted her up.

“Ohmygod, you’re like so STRONG!” Mary kept giggling as her roommate held her on his shoulder. Her melons were softly pressed on his chiseled back, which seemed to excite his already eager erection.

He headed for the bathroom and put her back down. They were face to face now, or more like chest to face. Kevin towered over her, his hard cock pressed between her boobs “It’s time we took a nice shower together. The first of many”

“I… think this is it… this is the first place i ever felt happy, right in this shower. I think you were there, but like… a dream?” Mary was losing focus with his cock so close to her face

“Well, let’s make it real then, shall we?” Kevin then turned on the hot water, pressed her funbags around his dick and started fucking her tits. He stood so high she didn’t even need to kneel down to let him play with her boobs. Instinctively, Mary lowered her head, dropped her jaw and let the tip of his cock run in and out of her gaping mouth. Whatever Kevin had done to her tits it didn’t stop at simple inflation: every stroke of his pole, every slide between her fat naughty pillows sent a jolt of pleasure from her chest straight down her pussy. She was wired differently now, she could feel it, every part of her, within and without.

After he grew tired of her fleshy mounds he just grabbed the back of her head and shoved his godly dick all the way down her throat. Mary had to arch her back a little. He was fucking her face, balls deep. It shouldn’t have been possible, her jaw and neck stretched impossibly to accommodate his manhood. Her nose was tickled by his musky pubes, her chin kept being slapped by his ballsack. All this made it very clear to her that there was not a single part of her he couldn’t use for his pleasure.

Finally Kevin climaxed, he kept her face pushed down his crotch and jizzed all the way down her stomach. Mary felt like she didn’t have to breathe, as long as she could keep chugging down cum. Then, he released her, and she collapsed on the floor. Mary looked up, she was met by the sexy image of her roommate’s statuarian body, his glorious prick hovering above her face. It was just like last time, like in the dream.

She closed her eyes, expecting everything to disappear, she’d wake up again, with a pair of disappointing tits, a sad face and an ass that was wasted on her, but when she opened her eyes it was all still there.

“This… this is REAL!” Mary couldn’t help but smile.

Kevin smiled back at her “Yes, and it will alway be” At last, he grabbed some soap, handed her some, and started doing what they were supposed to do an hour and a half ago, when they entered the shower. After washing themselves (and each other), they grabbed some towels, dried themselves and got back to the bedroom. Mary sat down while Kevin headed to the kitchen, coming back with two portions of pink mash. Mary gave a cute happy squeak at the sight, it was the second best thing she liked having in her mouth now. She was so excited that she couldn’t keep calm while eating it, so Kevin had to spoon feed her again, all the while she was sitting on his lap, slowly riding him, her legs hugging him.

After they finished, Kevin brought the plates back to the kitchen, and then they went to sleep.

And that first day had pretty much established how the next ones would play out. They would wake up, eat, fuck, make sure Mary watched TV, fuck, eat, take a shower, eat, fuck, maybe another shower, fuck, watch TV, and then sleep. After the first three days Kevin said he had finally calmed down enough to start some conversations with her.

They would lazily lie in bed, with Mary slowly stroking his cock, while he tried to get something out of her. He managed to find out some things about Mary, even in her sluttified state. He found out that they shared many hobbies and interests. Knowing this he had decided to give her some of her smarts back, just enough to let her watch tv shows and play videogames. He didn’t want her to read anything yet, Mary had told him about the little voice in her head, bothering her, she could have got weird ideas about a life beyond Kevin out of the novels she liked to read, so he would make sure to give her plenty of dick and mindfuck her enough before taking literature into consideration.

After a while they started doing other things aside from stroking each other. They played plenty of games, they had once bet at Street Fighter that the loser would have to go down on the winner. After they had tied, it only seemed fair they would eat each other out. They started watching Netflix shows, picking their favourite ones and discussing them afterwards. Kevin actually started liking Mary, not just as his eager fucktoy, but also as a woman, a friend.

One morning he wanted to surprise her, as she was blissfully sleeping he lowered his head between her legs and started eating her pussy. Her cute moans were enough to give him a raging boner. She woke up, looked down and found him there, mouth on her clit, green eyes staring at her.

“Good morning” He smiled. Mary didn’t say anything, she just crossed her eyes, squirted all over his face and fell back to sleep. Too much excitement. He didn’t mind, he just shoved himself inside her and started pounding.

As enjoyable as it was, Kevin still had a job to do. He had established a little lab in the room, where he would work away with various instruments, wires and glasses filled with weird colored liquids. Mary was rigorously prohibited to touch anything. It was okay, she never moved from bed anyway.

Once in a while someone would knock on the door, mostly noise complaints. Maybe the bedroom wasn’t as soundproof as Kevin thought. He would just open the door, shove a smartphone in front of their face, bombard them with weird lights and send them away. Unless they were girls, in that case his smell was enough to convince them. Mary was so used to it she barely noticed, not that she could live without, that is. He would also ask them for their age and contact info.

“You never know” he said.

Mary finally found a friend, someone she could love. Nothing could ruin this… then her phone rang. Kevin had gone to the kitchen to grab their daily meal, he wasn’t there to answer, so she just grabbed the phone.

“Helloooo?” Mary answered, joyfully.

“Good evening Maria, is there something you want to tell me?” The stern feminine voice on the other side sounded rather pissed at her.

“No, nonono, NO!” Mary was screaming on the inside, this couldn’t be happening, not now!

“Hi, m-m-mom, i-is everything a-alright?” She could barely talk, her mouth got dry all of the sudden.

“Alright? You ask me if everything is ALRIGHT!? Let’s see, first, you decide to treat me with silence for a week. But that’s ok, you had a big history project coming, RIGHT!? I assumed you were too focused on your studies. I waited for you to inform me on your progress and when you did not i directly called your professor, who informed me that not only you failed to deliver your project but that he hasn’t heard from you IN THREE WEEKS!” Denise’s voice was so loud it could be heard throughout the room.

“M-mommy i don’t…” Mary was on the verge of crying.

“What did you call me? ‘Mommy’? Are you trying to move me? Listen here young girl don’t you think you can get out of trouble just by acting nice- hey, are you listening to me!? MARIA!?” She hated when she shouted at her, she hated when she used her name. She hated her!

Denise was rumbling on the other side of the phone. Mary was a sobbing mess. At a certain point she looked up and saw Kevin, he was standing by the door, her best friend in this word, her roommate, her owner… her lover.

As long as she was with him, everything would be alright, problems didn’t exist, the world didn’t exist, there were only the two of them, there was only happiness. She saw his cock… the instrument of his love, of his control… the source of all her joy.

“So? What have you been doing for the past weeks that was SO MUCH more important? ANSWER ME!” Denise was at her limit.

“I’ve been sucking dick” Mary finally spoke up.

“OH! YOU’VE BEEN SUCK- wait, what?” She must have heard that wrong.

“I’ve been sucking dick… I’ve been sucking dick, i’ve been sucking DICK! you… you… YOU CUNT!” Mary stood up from bed, “YEAH! That’s right! I’ve been sucking AND fucking the best cock in the world, BALLS DEEP, all for me! Not for you! For ME! Oh, and also, I got big honking TITS right now, and a huge ASS, so i guess that’s two against one for me, BITCH!”

Denise just dropped silent. Mary was breathing hard. Kevin was howling. He was laughing so hard he could barely breathe. He just approached Mary, squeezed her real tight, kissed her cheek and took the phone away from her.

“Hi, you must be Mary’s mom, Deedee right? It’s a pleasure to finally talk to you” Kevin actually sounded polite.

Denise was fuming “My name… is Denise. And YOU young men, whoever must you be, are in BIG FUCKING TROUBLE! I don’t know what you did to my daughter, but BOTH of you are getting what’s coming, tell that little tramp of my daughter she can forget her rent, i’m coming to pick her up first thing tomorrow, she’s never leaving my house AGAIN! Do you have any idea who you’re talking to?” She just kept going, meanwhile Kevin just got to his desk and connected the smartphone to a funny looking cable.

Not even five seconds after and the screaming stopped, abruptly replaced by wild moans and giggles. Kevin just left the phone there and let the call keep going.

“Is she ok?” Mary asked, more out of curiosity then concern.

“Oh don’t worry, it’s just an audio file, like the one I gave to you the first time we talked. She’s probably spamming on the floor now, squirting her brains out. I really hope she wasn’t somewhere important” He walked towards Mary and caressed her face.

“You know what? You’re my first girl ever but I don’t think I’m ever going to surpass you. What can I say? I struck gold” Kevin kissed her real deep.

Mary just grabbed his cock and started stroking “Kevin i love you… do you too?”

Kevin thought about it “I think… I actually think I do. Hey, i just realised something, i still haven’t fucked your ass yet” He grabbed her by the waist and shoved her on the matress, her fat pillows pressed against his boner.

She didn’t say anything, she just felt him grab her hair and let him shove his dick deep down her asshole. The clapping sound barely covered Denise’s moans. Mary just smiled.

She had the best roommate ever.