The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“ROOMMATE DESIRED”

By Uncaring Pinhata

Ch.6

When Mary woke up, she was unsure of where she was, unsure of the time, unsure of who she was. Even after opening her eyes she must have laid on the floor for at least an hour, with a lazy smile on her face, trying to make sense of reality. When she finally found the will to get up her center of balance was completely displaced. She had to lean to the wall so that she could manage to stand up.

She took a glance at herself and was welcomed by the sight of a nice pair of ample tits. Her perky little breasts had ballooned to a set of soft and natural double Fs. Even her ass got a little fatter, now accompanied by a nice pair of juicy tights. Her hair were freed from their knot and now emanated from her head like a wild and golden mare. She had turned from tomboy to pornstar in a single night.

She waited for the shock to come… but nothing. All she got instead was a beautiful and sexy glow that told her that this is exactly how everything should be. This was reality, and it was perfect.

She took slow and steady steps around the living room, almost stumbled on one of her sneaker shoes, they must have flown around the room at some point during her mindfucking. One her socks still hung to her feet. She giggled at that.

“Oh my god, I’m such a clumsy slut!” she stood there, laughing her ass off at the absurdity of the situation. She didn’t remember ever feeling this good in her entire life. As she laughed, she started playing with her boobs, squeezing her rock hard nipples and shoving all her fingers up her needy hole. Is this what happiness felt like? she didn’t care about anything outside of that apartment, she felt like a dark void inside of her had been finally filled. She only had her roommate to thank for that.

“Kevin… oh fuck, KEVIN!!” The thought of her master ignited a fire in her loins so hot that she almost came right there. She rushed to the bedroom, tits and ass jiggling with every step she took, to properly thank her roommate for this gift and the moment she opened the door she was assaulted by the sweetest smell she had ever felt. The moment the musk hit her nose her eyes crossed and her jaw dropped, her mind almost shutting off right there. It took her some time to recover, and when she did she was confronted by a wild and horny sight. Her master’s bedroom was a mess, sheets and walls were stained by rivulets of perlaceous and shiny cum, clothes shredded on the floor. Kevin, her master, her roommate, her god, was laying on the bed, clearly exhausted, covered by a cum-soaked sheet. He also had changed during the night, sporting a shiny long mare of deep black hair, a thick and manly beard and a set of shiny and chiseled abs. He even seemed much taller, at least eight feet tall. But what mostly caught her sight was the pointy tent that had been erected at the height of his crotch, clearly supported by what seemed to be a ten inches long fuck stick.

Mary didn’t hesitate for a second, she cautiously walked to the side of her sleeping roommate, she didn’t want to disturb his well deserved rest, she reached her hand out, grabbed the sheet and unveiled the most splendid and only true piece of dick she had ever admired in her life. His cock was standing tall and erect, it commanded attention. His balls were as big as her fists, they nicely drooped from the base of his dick.

The musk that had been trapped under the blanket was freed and quickly turned some of what was left of Mary’s rational mind into mush. She had no choice now, she had to choke on that prick. She hopped on bed, kneeled between Kevin’s legs and lowered her face to the base of his cock. Up close, his dick looked even more majestic and behind it she could see her master’s face, he was still blissfully asleep. He looked so calm, so beautiful. A look of pure devotion was stamped on her face, tears of joy started running down her cheeks.

“...thank you” Mary whispered, and shoved her face down to his roommate’s balls. she inhaled nice and deep, letting the musk fuck her senses, and then she stuck her tongue out. She slowly sucked on his testicles, savoring the sweet and savory taste of his sweat and then started licking the downside of his cock. She runned it from the base all the way up to the head, and the higher she went the more she could feel her mind slipping away, left along with the rivulet of saliva at the base of her roommate’s dick. She felt so guilty, her poor master was closed in this room all night, horny as much as she was, forced to jerk off to calm down, while she was right in the other room, ready to get fucked like the cumslut that she was. She had to make amends.

Finally she put her lips around the tip of his dick, and for a moment she felt that this was her last chance. Somehow she felt like if she concentrated enough she could have managed to release his dick, run away and never look back. A little annoying voice at the back of her head was screaming at her, saying this was wrong, that she had to flee, if she went further she would have lost control of her life, that her mom wouldn’t have approved. But then a drop of precum hit her tongue, and as it did, her mind blurred. The little voice felt it too, the sense of fulfillment, so finally she whispered to Mary, “Suck our master’s cock”.

Mary shoved Kevin’s dick all the way down her throat and the world disappeared, all that remained was the cock, her mouth and the pleasure, his and hers. She started blowing him like a maniac, like her life depended on it. She made sure to coat every inch of it with her saliva, made sure to jerk him off as her mouth massaged the head of his dick. Sometimes she would blow him balls deep, his cock hitting the back of her throat, just to make sure the little voice would understand why they were doing this. Mary was in heaven, all the pain, every moment of sadness, had finally paid off. She felt every second of her life had happened with the sole purpose of leading her to this moment. For a good time the only sound in that apartment were the wet sounds of Mary’s mouth sucking his master dry and her muffled moans.

“I’d say good morning, but it’s 5PM” her master voice snapped her back to reality. With his cock still in her mouth, she glanced wide-eyed at her roommate’s face staring back at her, his eyes a deep and dark green… They were the same color as hers.

“Gooth morninth mathter” Mary greeted around his dick. She had stopped blowing, feeling like she needed his permission to keep going.

“I see the compound did its number on us. Damn we look good, my cock is gigantic! and this abs! I won’t be needing any workout I guess, or glasses apparently. Thank goodness I can still talk, this could have gone really badly” Mary kept listening to him, not really sure what he was talking about. She started to shake her ass like an eager puppy, she needed to suck his cock so bad. Kevin quickly took notice, leaned over and gave her a good smack on the asscheek. The power of it made her squirt all over the sheets. She took it as permission to resume her assault.

“I see the program made its work on your head too. Jesus you look gorgeous” Kevin laid back and relaxed, enjoying the fruits of a work well done “You know, my father had all the necessary equipment to turn every woman i ever wanted into a mindless bimbo, but he kept saying that if i ever wanted to make it in this world i had to become ‘my own man’. Well, I guess I did it, in fact I’d dare say this is an upgrade” Mary kept listening to him, her mouth still filled with his cock. Her adoring eyes were fixed on his stare.

“By the way, I might have been too aggressive yesterday. You’re my fuck toy now, but that doesn’t mean i get to mistreat you whenever i want. I won’t be like my father on that hand, you can be certain of that” Kevin caressed her pet’s face while she kept blowing him. Mary was shocked by this simple act of genuine affection. Nobody ever showed her affection… maybe her daddy.

“You’re my first girl, i don’t just want to fuck you, i want to know you better. We’ll have to be staying here for the next couple of weeks, my work’s not done yet, i have to reinforce our metabolism, tinker with your mind a little bit. My cum is actually going to be a big part of this project, I’ll have to fill your holes with jizz at least four times a day. We’ll have plenty of time to talk, when i’m not fucking you senseless that is. You know, i’ve never had the pleasure to share a personal space with someone else either, being roommates is going to be a new experience for both of us. Now, i want you to hop on my dick right fucking now, slut” Kevin released his roommate’s mouth from his dick with a loud pop and kissed her deep in her mouth.

Mary couldn’t believe this was real, it was everything she ever wanted right there, in that moment, love, affection, friendship, passion. She started laughing and crying as she finally hopped on his lap, her pussy hovering over his dick. She locked eyes with him, drunk on his stare, and finally sinked his mighty pole down her juicy cunt. She didn’t stop laughing as she was riding his master’s dick, tears kept running down her face, she had reached the peak of happiness. She looked borderline hysterical as she was milking him dry, desperate for his load to fill her up. Her tits kept bouncing up and down, while her ass cheeks kept slapping against Kevin’s tights. She was fucking him so hard that he could actually feel his balls tense up in anticipation. Kevin started sucking on Mary’s tits and made a mental note to make sure to make them squirt milk, he wouldn’t have minded something sweet to drink while having his dick ridden.

Finally he felt his cock tensing up “Mary, baby, get ready, i’m about to fill you with cum”

“YES! god, FUCK YES! please CUM IN MY CUNT!” If this was a dream, Mary didn’t want to come back to the waking world. At last, her master came, painting her insides with white and delicious cum, his jizz hitting her with the power of a firehose. This was it, the consolidation of her sluthood. She had become her master’s pet, a plump fuck toy, the little voice inside her head fully silenced, now drenched in an ocean of bliss and cum. Mary was half conscious, the only thing preventing her from falling being her master’s dick, still impaling her.

“thank you master… I love you master… thank you… so… much” Mary muttered, before falling unconscious.

Her master, her god, embraced her, with a tenderness she had never experienced up until this point. He put his face on her huge breasts, caressed her buttcheecks, he was feeling the softness of her, her warmth “Just call me Kevin” he whispered, then he kept fucking her as she was blissfully sleeping.