The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“ROOMMATE DESIRED”

By Uncaring Pinhata

Ch.8

Denise was slowly walking up the stairs headed to her daughter’s apartment. Her mind was a cauldron of sentiments. Anger, fear, concern, confusion, curiosity… and eagerness?

Ever since last night, when she called her daughter, she couldn’t brush away the feeling that something was very, very wrong, and it wasn’t just the ugly things Maria had told her, or the humiliation of being found by her secretary, butt naked on her office floor, with five fingers in her pussy, but it was also… something else

She didn’t even tell her anything, or even acknowledge the fact that she wasn’t wearing any clothes, she just dressed back up and rushed out of the office. She had gotten into the car and drove down the highway sixty miles per hour straight to her daughter’s place. She couldn’t waste any time, she had to… pick her up, yes.

She had also made a stop at a clothing shop, bought various male shirts and pants of various sizes and just a couple of sundresses.

The closer she approached the apartment the more unsettled she grew. She was also thinking of all the rebuking her daughter was gonna get. God, she knew it! She knew her daughter was going to end up like a tramp! Despite all her effort to keep her away from trouble, from bad influence, things ended up being exactly as she had predicted. How couldn’t it have been otherwise? With such an obscene butt! It would be just a matter of time before she threw herself at the first man that would take notice. And those nasty things she said to her! She couldn’t get them out of her head, they were almost impressed in her mind.

She had tried so hard to pass her all her values, to be an example. If a woman had to make it in this world she would have to work twice as much as any man, that is just how things worked, and that is how she had approached life. She had won at the game of life thanks to her sharp mind and her skilfulness, she couldn’t just sweet eye her way to success, that’s what men wanted! Her female co-workers always sneered at her, made comments behind her back, they were jealous of her successes, she had worked hard to get that promotion, while they had bothered with wearing provocative clothes and flaying their hair around, she was working past the clock. Her boss took notice, the interview was brief. He just took a quick glance at her before giving her his approval.

“I can see you’re exactly what we’re looking for, i can’t wait to see you around more often” he kept smiling, as he was vigorously shaking her hand, so hard that her body kept shaking like a bobblehead. After a year of hard work she had finally made it!

She needed her daughter to understand that if she truly wanted to accomplish anything in life she couldn’t just go strutting her ass around, she had to work hard and not end up like those dumb pretty coworkers, with their empty heads… but she failed.

Thank god her father wasn’t there to witness it. Denise missed him, she missed him so much but she always said to him that he was too sweet, he would have ended up spoiling her.

She could still fix this, all she had to do was to bring her back home. She knocked on the door… and a naked girl opened.

The little tramp was clothless from head to toe, all she wore was a bright red lipstick and she had her hair fashioned to a couple of wavy pigtails that cascaded down her lewd oversized chest.

“Oh god, and who are you? One of her slut friends? I don’t have time for you, MARIA!? Are you in there!? get out here, RIGHT NOW!” Denise felt uncomfortable and wanted out of there as soon as possible.

“My name is Mary, it suits me better” the little tramp said to her, giggling.

Denise was awestruck. She took a closer look at her… at her plump backside.

“Oh my… O MY GOD! Maria!? What the HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!?” She was about to pass out.

“Oh, mommy, something BEAUTIFUL!” The slut grabbed her mother by the arm and dragged her inside. She didn’t even bother closing the door.

“Ok, so, where do I start? I was sitting in my chair, doing homework stuff, then, all of the sudden, i got my head fucked, which was jus’ so HOT. Then Kevin called, my new roommate by the way, and he’s SO sexy, he’s hung like a horse” her daughter kept spouting nonsense.

“R-roommate? Kevin? Who are you talking… y-your… TITS, what happened to your TITS!?” This was a nightmare, it had to be.

“Oh, these big nasty puppies right here? Kevin gave them to me! They feel so fucking good! So fun to play with, just as big as yours! Oh, Kevin is so good to me, so generous, you’re gonna LOVE HIM!” The slut that was her daughter just kept giggling like an imbecile, she started squeezing her chest, playing with herself.

“Oh, by the way, I’m like SO sorry for the ugly things I said yesterday. Mommy, I love you, I DO! I’m so sick of fighting, so Kevin came up with the perfect solution. Hear this… he’s going to make you a slut like me! We can be a family!” She was on the verge of tears.

The slut tried to hug her but Denise stepped back “Stay away you tramp! I’m getting the fuck out of here!”

“Leaving so soon?” a manly voice thundered behind her. She turned around and… and… she froze. Standing in front of him was a vision of a man, muscular, tall, long black hair flowing down his shoulder, built like a statue… and with the biggest cock she had ever seen.

She tried recovering from the shock of that sight but before she could, it hit her, his musk, his smell, so good… so manly.

“Sorry i couldn’t welcome you in person, i was talking to some of the girls in the complex, making certain they were good candidates. I actually found a couple, they’ll be moving in next week. We’ll be staying at your house by then” Denise wanted to flee, she was scared, but something inside her told her to shut up and stay.

Kevin entered the apartment and closed the door behind him. He approached her and stole a few bags from her hands. The clothes… she had completely forgotten.

“Aight, let’s see. A few clothes for me and a couple of sundresses for the two of you. Just enough to cover you up for trip to your house” Kevin tossed the bags in an angle.

“I… i… you… please… don’t” God, what was happening to her? She was so aroused… so HORNY!

Kevin headed for the fridge and came back holding something “Just say aaah”

“Aaaa- MMH!” Denise felt a big soft spoonful in her mouth. Whatever it was… it was amazing. The spoons kept coming and she kept swallowing. She put a hand in her pants and felt a warm moisture inside. She started masturbating.

“Alright, that’s enough, let’s get you out of these clothes” he ripped her suit off of her like paper, along with her bra and panties.

Her tits came free of their prison, swinging freely in the air, nipples as hard as diamonds.

“Yeah those are some nice knockers right there… you don’t give much to work with honestly” Kevin sneered.

“No, my bra… it was personali… person… uhh…” she couldn’t talk, she just wanted to… to get fucked!

“Don’t worry, you won’t be needing any bra from now on, or anything else” he then just lifted her in the air like a sack of potatoes and headed for the TV. Mary obediently followed. He then threw her on the bed and as she was laying there he removed her high heels.

“Alright, from what I can see you haven’t been a mother model for my little Mary right here, I can assure you that after tonight you’ll be a little more eager to show her your love” Mary was sitting by her mom, playing with her mounds.

“MOMMY! We’re going to be like sisters!” She was clapping and laughing, playfully slapping her mother’s boobs. Denise’s pussy kept clenching with every smack, she was feeling funny.

“Don’t make me… like her… me… smart” Denise was on another planet at that moment, the smell was stronger in that room.

“Oh just stop it. I got curious about you, and did my research. Most of your money comes from your husband’s inheritance, the major shareholder of the company you work for, you were his secretary!” He wasn’t mocking her, he just wanted to make her understand.

Denise didn’t want to listen “No! I… work?”

Kevin scoffed at that “I talked to your boss, and asked him what you do for a living. He allowed you an interview only because you kept harassing him for one, and hired you so that he could ‘keep a nice pair of tits to look at during working hours”

No… it wasn’t true, she was a hard working girl! God she was so hot, she was sweating… Did her ass feel bigger?

He then sat on the bed and put her in his lap, she could feel his dick pressing against her back.

“P-please, please, DICK!” She started rubbing the downside of his shaft.

“Not yet honey, first, let’s watch some TV” Kevin grabbed the remote with one hand, and held her head with the other, gently.

“Don’t worry mommy, it’s ok, you’re going to feel so good after… I promise, we’ll suck his cock together later. I’ll lick the balls, you can have the shaft!” Kevin then turned on the screen.

Suddenly, she was somewhere else. It was her office, she stood in the middle, by a desk. She was surrounded by coworkers, who were smiling at her, cheering, applauding her. She was so happy… then she looked down. She was utterly naked, not an indument on her, just an anklet and high heels. Her tits were swinging free, bathing in the fresh breeze, along with her gushing cunt. Her ass was bigger, much bigger, it looked like her daughter’s, Maria- no, Mary. There was a mirror nearby, she could see her face. It looked like a whore’s, with ruby red lipstick, long eyelashes and dark eyeshadow. She also looked so much younger, the spitting image of her daughter. Her hair was fixed in an elegant bun. She looked around her and saw, they weren’t clapping at her… they were clapping at her tits.

Not one of them was looking at her face. Her boobs were the only part of her that had the slightest importance. She wasn’t a person, she wasn’t a woman, she was just a pair of two nice and soft funbags. Her tits were the real deal, she was just the carrier. She didn’t care, they were right. In fact, she was smiling, she was happy. All of a sudden, he appeared… her boss. He was nude, towering over her small, thick frame. She kneeled down and looked up at his boss. She was so grateful, he was such a respectable man, a divinity, he had graced her with a place in this world, she was nothing but a pair of big tits and a sucking mouth, it was all he required of her.

“I’m here for your 11:00 PM titfuck, sir” he didn’t do anything, he just sat at his chair while she sat under the desk, the back of her heels pushing against the softness of her buttcheeks. His cock was standing proudly erect, it was demanding her absolute attention. There was no voice telling her to stop, no hesitation, this was right, it was perfect. She slowly grabbed her soft mound, wrapped them around his bosses’s dick and started jerking him off.

It was imperative she did her job correctly, her master demanded it. She would have rubbed her clit but her hands were occupied. This was about his satisfaction, not hers.

“Tell me Deedee, have you ever felt fulfilled in your life?” she didn’t, “Living off your husband’s money, playing the hard working office woman, has that ever given you happiness?” Never, “You didn’t want your daughter to end up like a slut, but you were the slut all along, right?” It was true, “The first time you met your husband, it was during working hours. You just walked into his office and started jerking him off with your tits. It wasn’t about the money, he was simply handsome and you wanted to fuck him, to serve him” She did, “You loved him, didn’t you?” With all her heart, “You will love again, Deedee, i swear, all you need to do is lower your lips around Kevin’s cock… and swallow”

Without hesitation she just shoved that prick down her throat, as she was still jerking him off, and gulped down his delicious cum. She could feel it spreading, filling her up, filling her soul, pouring down and down, straight down her pussy. The orgasm that engulfed her shook her very being, and as it did she could hear the cheering getting louder and louder. She was a slut, and they loved her for it.

In the real world, Deedee threw herself back on the bed, biting down on the sheets, rubbing at her boobs, moving them up and down, still trying to titfuck her master’s cock, while her hips were swinging around, squirting all over the TV screen.

Deedee fell unconscious. She woke up thirteen hours later, with a dick up her cunt and pussy sitting on her face.

* * *

They had moved in the big house a couple of days after, Kevin had waited for Deedee to fill up a bit. Business went down pretty swiftly from there: Mary had finally dropped out of college, to both her and her mother’s joy. Deedee was so glad she could finally spend some time with her sweet daughter, catching up on lost time. He had also arranged with some lawyers to transfer all of Deedee’s assets to him, house included. She didn’t need any of it now, she just wanted to serve Kevin. Again, the procedure went down pretty smoothly: when you had mind control devices bureaucracy couldn’t really slow you down.

Life in the big mansion was as carefree as one could hope for. Mary and Deedee had a room all for themselves, fashioned in the likeness of a teenage girl’s. Joyful laughter coming from there would echo throughout the house. The compound had worked wonders on Deedee, her ass filling up to juicy proportions, in the likeness of her daughter’s. It had also regressed her age quite a lot. If it wasn’t for the raven black hair, Kevin wouldn’t have been able to tell them apart. They would call themself the “ass twins”, strutting naked through the corridors, hand in hand, fingers up their butts, tits bouncing with every step. They would wear wigs from time to time, to try and trick their master, but he’d just ask them to deepthroat him. Best way to tell them apart, Mary was way better at it. They would playfully call him ‘daddy’ sometimes, which was enough to ignite a twenty-four hours fuck marathon.

Kevin had told them they’d better get used to this new life, because he had made sure they were going to live a pretty long one, whatever that meant.

Mary didn’t mind. She finally had a mother, a sister, a lover, a friend, a master. Her life was pure bliss. Kevin told her the mansion was going to get some newcomers pretty soon.

She couldn’t wait to meet her new roommates.

END