The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“ROOMMATE DESIRED”

By Uncaring Pinhata

Ch.5

Mary quietly sat down on the couch, watching Kevin with his tool box fiddle around her TV screen. After she helped him move his stuff in the bedroom they didn’t exchange a word, she didn’t really know how to start a conversation and he didn’t seem to want to engage in one.

“So… are you like an engineer or something?” The silence was making her nervous so she just blurted out the first question that came to her mind.

“Hmm? Oh, yeah, I guess I’m a bit of everything” Whatever Kevin was doing to her TV he seemed pretty confident while doing it.

“Uhm, what exactly are you doing to the TV?”

“Oh nothing special, just… heightening the resolution, it’ll look better”

“Better than 4K?”

“Oh yes, much better” Kevin was really focused on his work

“Listen, whatever you’re doing I don’t think… uh…” Mary halted her thought. She had no reason to stop him, she could trust Kevin.

As he was working she got a good look at him, and she had to confess, he didn’t look half bad. He was around six foot tall, enough to tower over her five feet, and despite being slightly overweight he had some pretty defined muscles, clearly he found the time to work out. He also had a cute short beard and a buzz-cut. She couldn’t help it, she was attracted to Kevin, which didn’t help easing the awkwardness of the situation.

“N-never mind, hey, where’d you find the ad by the way, i don’t remember where i published it” Mary could clearly remember desperately asking for a roommate, but that was it.

“Oh, yeah, i found it online” He shrugged it off pretty quickly

“Oh, yeah, of course” How could she have forgotten?

Finally, Kevin put his tools away and with a satisfied look admired his work. Mary couldn’t tell what he had done to her TV, but now there were various cables connecting it to a white box full of colorful LEDs. She reached for the remote, only to be suddenly stopped by Kevin

“STOP! uh, i mean, not yet, we’ll test it later, oh hey! just look at the time! I’m hungry, are you hungry?” Kevin looked distressed, he needed her to walk away from the television. Mary had to admit, she was starving.

“Yeah, now that i think about it i haven’t eaten anything since yesterday morning, hehehe… yeah” this situation was getting more awkward with each passing second.

Only now she came to a realization, “Oh, shit, I don’t have anything in the fridge” of all the things she had to do, she forgot the most important one: groceries.

“Don’t worry about it, i have everything we need” Kevin headed for the bedroom and came back with bags full of stuff to eat. She had to admire his foresight.

Mary sat down at the kitchen table as Kevin started emptying the bags, all of which contained various plastic containers, all filled to the brim with bright pink stuff.

“What are we eating exactly?” Mary was a bit creeped out by whatever the hell that was but she was starving and she would have eaten a live horse if offered to her.

“It’s just potato mash, but i added a secret ingredient to it” Kevin just opened one of the boxes and grabbed two plates and filled them with big spoonfuls of the stuff. Kevin had cooked it so she had no reason not to eat it. Mary grabbed her spoon and started eating. It was the best thing she had chewed down in quite some time, sweet and savory… mostly sweet.

“Thif if fo gooth” she said, her mouth over stuffed with mash.

Kevin showed a lot more composure, “Thanks! took me a lot of effort”.

Mary quickly finished her portion, and after that she had a second one. She would have gone for a third if Kevin hadn’t told her to stop unless she meant to put on more weight then he intended. She was way too full and satisfied to take that either as an insult or a joke.

After dinner was done they both stood there, looking at each other, not really sure what to talk about.

Finally Kevin broke the silence “I don’t know if you remember, but we actually know each other”

“We do?” Mary was honestly dumbfounded, she never knew anybody.

“Well, not exactly, but I know you. We were in the same class, last year of highschool. I had just moved in from another town and didn’t know anybody in that school, and considering I would have stayed there just a year I didn’t bother talking to anyone. I just kept going there every morning, kept scoring straight As, got my diploma and fucked off. I never really needed it to begin with, I always considered my talents wasted on college, but my father always insisted on trying to look ‘normal’, he insisted that people like us had to keep appearances” Kevin had a thoughtful expression on his face. “But of all the people that I saw in the school, weirdly enough, you were the one that standed out the most to me. You were sitting around trying to look like a ghost”

“Oh, y.yeah, m-my m-mom always said that i had to ‘save face’, best way to do it is to never show your face, right?” Now she was nervous, talking about her mother always upset her.

Kevin showed genuine surprise, “Woah, really? your mom sounds like a cunt” that had made Mary laugh out loud, she never had the courage to insult her mom, it was funny to hear it from someone else. Also, she just didn’t find it in her to talk back to Kevin, he was too charming.

He fixed his thick glasses and kept talking “By the way, don’t get me wrong, I was just looking for a place to stay, I didn’t specifically seek after you. I was looking for a girl living alone and with no relatives or friends in town, but i’m glad to have stumbled upon you”

“Oh, I’m glad to. Finally having someone to talk to, i can’t even express how refreshing that is” Mary wanted to shoot him a smile, but all she did was awkwardly show him her teeth

Kevin found that somewhat amusing “Well, i don’t mind talking for a while, but i’m not sure how long that’s going to last”

“What do you mean? You’re not leaving already are you?” Mary’s heart almost skipped a beat. Why did she want him so much to stay? She was feeling a bit tingly all over.

“Hm? Oh no, don’t wrap your hand aroud that. By the way, let’s get back to your mother, what can you tell me about her?” Kevin asked.

“Oh, uhm, I don’t really want to…” Mary was so nervous, she didn’t want to talk about her mom, but she found it hard to say no to Kevin. God, she was sweating all over

“You said she could afford to fully pay rent, what does she do for a living?” Kevin showed genuine interest. He also seemed to sweat a little, but again, he seemed to emanate a lot more self control.

“I… alright. There isn’t much to it. She doesn’t really tell me what she works on. When my dad passed away, when I was still little, she inherited all of his assets.” Mary was feeling so uncomfortable, talking about such a sensitive subject. She felt like she wanted to flee, but she couldn’t, Kevin was there.

“Oh… I’m sorry” He was distraught by this, it wasn’t his intention to dig up any drama.

“Oh, no no no, don’t be! I don’t remember much of him anyway, only that he was very sweet” She could feel her eyes getting humid “A-anyway, that’s all I know. Mom wouldn’t tell me what he did for a living, she would say that it wasn’t my business, that we should just use what he left us and keep going with our life. So I would just keep going to school, mind my business.”

“Your mom sounds cuntier the more you describe her” Kevin smirked.

“We… we shouldn’t talk about her like that” Mary looked around, fearing she might pop up out of nowhere.

“Your mom isn’t here, we can say whatever we want about her, show me a picture” Kevin asked her

“You want to see her… no listen, there’s a limit to…” no, she had to trust Kevin. The tingling was getting stronger. With a sweep motion she took the phone out of her pockets, unlocked it and handed it to her roommate. It was normal for roommates to exchange pictures of their parents, right?

He searched through her pictures and found one of an older woman that looked like an older version of Mary, wearing a black suit and a face that looked like it would crack if it tried to smile. The only two characteristics that distinguished her from her daughter were her raven black hair fashioned in a ponytail… and two huge tits, hidden behind layers of cotton. Her big knockers were threatening to pop free of her shirt.

Kevin was pleasantly surprised. He might have to send a few emails to her mother “What’s she called?”

“Uh? Oh, her name is Denise” Mary was distracted. The tingling sensation was gnawing at her mind, she wanted nothing more than to lie down and sleep… that, or have another plate of that delicious mash.

Kevin laughed at that “Denise? Deedee would suit her better. You two do look pretty similar, although… hey, do me a favor, squeeze your tits”

Mary’s hand moved before she could protest. There shouldn’t have been much to cup her hands around, but she was surprised to feel two nice morbid cushions. She looked down and glanced at the cleavage that was peeking through her flannel shirt. There wasn’t much chest to be shown before, so she had left a few buttons open. What the hell was happening?

“Now I can see some similarities. You’re coming along nicely alright, you should be nice and baked by tomorrow morning” Kevin couldn’t help but smile in anticipation.

“I… no, wait, this is wrong, why am i… i should be running away right now” the tingling sensation had reached its peak, she was feeling randy, running her hands all over. Fear and horniness were mixing within her, the only way she could have described it was a ‘fuck or flee’ response.

“Don’t be too hard on yourself, between the email I sent you and the call we had last night I’m surprised you didn’t jump me the moment I walked through that door” Kevin decided to stand up, he walked right beside Mary and grabbed her hand.

“By the way, I don’t want you to get this the wrong way, I started this project with every intention of transforming you into my plaything, but I see now that you can be more than that” He kept holding her hand and she kept listening to him, mesmerized.

She didn’t want this to happen, her mother would have scolded her “My mom wouldn’t…”

Kevin slammed his fist on the table “Oh for fuck sake, that big titted bitch isn’t here right now! Stop thinking about her and focus on what you want instead!” In any other situation Mary would have started crying, but she was just too horny to understand the situation she was in. Kevin’s words sounded like warm syrup pouring directly into her souls, even while he screamed.

Kevin grabbed one of the containers from the kitchen counter. In the rush, his glasses had dropped from his face and he accidentally stepped on them “You know what? If i want you to match your mommy’s tits then another plate of mash wouldn’t hurt” he grabbed a spoonful of that delicious pink sludge and put it under Mary’s nose. Her mouth opened on its own volition, and let Kevin spoon feed her. She barely had the time to swallow before another one was stuffed in her face. Mary didn’t have any will to resist, the sludge was just too good. She was eating like a pig, her mouth full of potato mash, some of it falling on her shirt. Pink drool was dripping from her mouth and depositing between the cleavage of her still expanding tits. With every bite she swallowed she sank deeper and deeper into the bliss. Her hand snaked down her shorts and furiously rubbed at her wet and needy funhole, all the while she was mindlessly gulping down that delicious sexy ambrosia.

Finally, Kevin stopped, to Mary’s disappointment. He threw the empty plastic box around the kitchen and grabbed a ledge of the table, he was losing balance “Oh, Fuck… yeah this is it, let’s not waste anytime, get up, follow me” Kevin headed straight for the living room and Mary was happy to oblige. Her face was caked with pink horny sludge, which she was happy to lick away from her lips. She was feeling so good… she was so fucking horny. It was so nice of her roomate to make her dinner, she had to thank him somehow. She just fell on the couch and was at eye level with Kevin’s crotch. She could see the outline of his hardened dick being strained by his shorts.

She had to blow him, maybe his cum tasted as good as the pink stuff “Dick… Suck” Mary put her hand on his cock, ready to unleash it from its cage, but Kevin stopped her immediately.

“Not now slut! oh shit, i’m so fucking hard right now. Alright, here’s what’s going to happen, I’m going to lay down on the bed. By the time this is over this is either going to work out my way… or i’ll end up not caring at all. Either way, it’ll be one hell of an experience. Meanwhile you can stay here and watch TV all night while the compound does its magic on your tits. In fact, let me help you out, those clothes will end up straining on you” He grabbed her by her arm and lifted her back up, ripping her flannel shirt to shreds, removing her bra and shorts, she didn’t bother with panties apparently.

Mary would have jumped him right there, ready to give out her virginity to her roommate, a man she had just met one hour ago, but he pushed her back on the couch, “I said that can wait!” Kevin looked clearly distressed, he grabbed the remote and ordered her to keep looking at the screen.

“Alright, time to turn you into a fucktoy, oh and by the way, another thing that caught my attention in highschool was that fat ass of yours” Kevin turned on the screen, put away the remote and headed to his bedroom.

Mary stood there, butt naked, wearing only a pair of sneaker shoes, staring at the TV, her eyes were glued to the screen, staring at the pattern, her mouth hung open, drool running down her chin and as she was sitting there she could feel something within her, a glorious heat, it was enveloping her, every part of her, she could feel her tits expanding, growing fatter and fatter, slowly but steadily, she could feel her already fat ass pushing more and more against the couch cushions.

Meanwhile the pattern on the screen was assuming form, statics were turning into images, words were turning into voices and after a while she could finally make out what she was seeing: she was watching porn. She was witnessing some of the most obscene sceneries that her mind was able to conjure, cunts were being filled, mouths were being pounded, asses were being fucked, a sequence of sexy scenes started playing in her mind like a sex tornado.

Suddenly, it stopped and a single figure appeared, a woman, completely naked… that bore her same face. The girl on the screen looked like a sex goddes, her tits came right out of a wet fantasy, her ass was juicy and plum, and her pussy was gushing like a river. She had bright long hair, tied up in two nice pigtails flowing down her shoulders, and she was standing in the middle of an empty room with no doors, filled with bright pink pillows. Slowly, a man walked into the frame out of nowhere. He was built like a statue, but what mostly caught her attention was the monster cock he had between his legs. At the sight of it she stuck out her tongue and shoved a hand between her legs. She wanted so bad to be that girl, to be in that room. She could see it, feel it as it was right in front of her.

She slowly knelt down and looked at the sex pole that was standing proudly erect right before her lips. Just for a moment she managed to look up at the man, his roommate, smiling at her. Mary was overwhelmed with joy, she couldn’t believe it, after so much time she finally had someone in her life, someone that would talk to her, touch her, love her, fuck her. She started crying, she couldn’t believe that such a man, such a god, would choose her to be his friend, his fuck toy. She averted her attention back to his dick, opened her mouth and let it slide in.

After a few minutes her perception narrowed, it was just her body, the cock pounding her mouth and the voices, whispering to her mind beautiful truths. “You are a fucktoy Mary, nothing more than a sucking mouth and a hot wet cunt. Would it be so bad?” Of course it wouldn’t, “Have you ever had a purpose?” Of course she didn’t, “Do you want to get fucked?” Of course she did. “Then be a good girl, open wide, and become what you were always meant to be… Kevin’s slut” Her master cock went deep down her throat, deep down her soul, right in her mind and came, staining her very being with delicious spunk, and as he came so did she.

The real Mary started furiously spasming on the couch, screaming in pure bliss, furiously rubbing her squirting cunt. She was humping the air, fucking an imaginary cock, she could almost feel it, deep inside her every hole and even sandwitched between her big swinging tits. Finally, the orgasm ceded, but the afterglow remained for hours after, as she was laying on the floor, her eyes still glued to the screen. At last, when the sun began to rise and the screen shut off, she was finally allowed to sleep.