The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“ROOMMATE DESIRED”

By Uncaring Pinhata

Ch.4

It was around midday when the sun rays started filtering through the curtains of Mary’s bedroom. She slowly opened her eyes, waking up from a deep sleep, her mind felt like it had been beaten up with a sack of apples. She slowly lifted herself up, trying to make a sense of the situation. Did she fall asleep naked? She must have been truly exhausted. Something had happened last night, she got out of the shower, and then…

“Oh shit, Kevin!” A quick glance at the clock was enough to set panic in her. She bolted right out of bed, with a vigour she didn’t know she had in her and took a quick look around. The bedroom, the bathroom, the whole apartment looked like it had been lived in by some ogre and her new roommate was going to be there any moment now. Without any hesitation she headed for the kitchen, grabbed a broom, some paper towels, garbage bags, anything she needed to clean this mess and got to work. She threw out weeks old worth of dirty home delivery food boxes, finally she decided to put that dirty clothes monstrosity in the washing machine, along with her sweaty bed sheets. She finally cleaned the dishes and tied up her bed.

Finally, after an hour and a half of restless chores, she couldn’t believe what she saw: the dark and lonely cave she had been calling home for the past month actually looked lived in by a human being, the only thing bothering her where the unidentified stains all over her bedroom wall, but as much as she tried they just wouldn’t come off. She grabbed the garbage bags and headed for the door… and noticed that she wasn’t wearing anything at all. She was in such a hurry that, without even realizing it, she just rushed around her apartment in the nude. She had also undrawn the curtains and opened the windows to change some air, someone might have seen her walking around her apartment, naked, with no shame, her shapely ass wobbling with each sway of her hips. Maybe they were staring at her right now, drooling all over her naked shape, stroking their big, long, juicy- “what? No! Stop it! Now’s not the time!” She scolded herself. How could she think about that at a time like this?

She headed back to the bedroom and searched for some clothes that were spared by her laziness. All she could find was a too large flannel shirt that somehow ended up in her collection… and a pair of tight jean shorts that she had once bought pretending not to be the kind of girl that refused to wear volleyball shorts during gym class. She remembered rushing out of the store after, as if she had just bought a pair of sexy stockings. She couldn’t get out like this… but it was either that or walking out in her underwear, so she just took a deep breath, grabbed the bags and headed outside.

As she was walking downstair she crossed path with other tenants, who clearly didn’t have any idea who she was, some correctly assumed she was the ghoul living in apartment 4D who had been eating junk food for the past few weeks, but they were pleasantly surprised to find out she didn’t look like a ghoul at all. Some of the men didn’t disdain a quick glance at her cheeks, tightly squeezed inside a nice jean envelope. Mary had to admit, she didn’t mind the attention at all, which was strangely out of character, considering she would have normally retreated back to her bedroom. As soon as she threw out the garbage she headed straight back to the apartment, closed the door behind her and sat back on the couch, waiting for Kevin. She considered watching a show or playing some videogames, but she was just too anxious. She had been dealing with loneliness for so long, she just couldn’t wait to finally have someone to talk to, someone she could trust. The idea of a roommate overjoyed her for reasons she couldn’t understand… and also aroused her more than it should have. Her hand started hovering underneath her shorts, between her legs, but before she could do anything she heard a knock on the door.

She immediately stood up and cheerfully opened the door.

“H-HI! Are you Kevin? You must be Kevin, w-welcome!” Mary blurted out, realizing how clumsy of a welcoming greet that was. The man she found in front of her seemed to be her same age, he wore thick glasses and was dressed rather plainly, with a simple red shirt and khaki shorts.

Kevin took a good look at her before answering her. “Hi, yeah, you guessed right, i’m Kevin, so glad to finally meet you” he didn’t hesitate and walked right in, bringing inside a big baggage and a tool box.

“Yeah, I know, I was so excited to finally get a roommate to keep me company and, uh, to help me with… uh, rent?” Mary didn’t want to sound too desperate.

“Yep, here I am to save the day. Just remember our deal, i’ll be staying rent-free for a while. Oh, and also, I just wanted to ask you, what do you remember about last night?”

“Last night? W-well, we talked? You asked about the roommate ad and then… I hung up?” Just what did she do last night?

“Alright, so far so good” Kevin thought to himself. “Ok then, let’s not waste any time, help me bring this stuff to the bedroom”

“Oh, about that, there’s only one bedroom”

“No worries, we’ll figure something out” Kevin couldn’t help but smirk a little.