The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“ROOMMATE DESIRED”

By Uncaring Pinhata

Ch.3

Mary woke up sometime later, that blissful sensation disappeared from her mind. She was laying at the base of the shower, the faucet spraying water all over her legs. Her face was planted again on a hard and uncomfortable surface. It took her a few minutes for her to finally try and stand up, her legs felt like like a wobbly mass of jelly. Whatever feeling of cheerfulness and arousal that enveloped her like a warm, soft and wet blanket was promptly replaced by shame and loneliness.

“Well… now I know what a post-nut clarity is” She couldn’t wrap her mind around the craziness of the situation, where the hell had that come from? Mary wasn’t a stranger to the act of masturbation, she had wagged her fingers down there a few times, but never had she experienced a sudden compulsion to just go wild like that. And that orgasm… it was like anything she ever experienced in her life. For a brief instant, an image had popped into her head, but disappeared as soon as it came. Was it about a man? In her apartment? She just shook her head and stepped out of her shower.

She planted her naked feet on the shower mat, weirdly aware of the softness of it, grabbed a towel and rubbed it all over. Once she was done, she examined herself in the mirror with mild curiosity. Mary didn’t consider herself as an ugly girl but wasn’t a vain one either. She was quite short, sporting an average AA cup-size but she had to admit it to herself tough, she had a good-looking ass, two soft cushions she had never bothered to show off to anyone. She had a pretty heart-shaped face, a face she never tried to embellish with make-up, too lazy for spending hours in front of a mirror trying to look pretty for people who couldn’t care less. Although, she did try some bright red lipstick from her mother purse once.

“I won’t have my high school daughter walk around looking like a slut, now go take that filth off” Mary was too hurt to notice the hypocrisy of that statement, so she just vowed to never try again. She didn’t even bother with her hair either. They were dirty blonde and could have cascaded on her shoulder, but she made an effort to keep them short, tied in a knot behind her head. She stared at her own reflection for some time, looking at her sad eyes staring back. Then she wore the towel around her waist and walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. She sat on her littered bed, grabbed her phone and checked the time.

“10 PM? I’ve been in the shower for FOUR HOURS!?” She couldn’t believe it; how could a half a day just disappear like that? She collapsed twice in the span of a day and slept for a total of twelve hours. This was a wake up call, she couldn’t keep going like this, she needed to turn her life around right now, seek some help. As she came to this revelation, the phone rang, and without really thinking about it she answered it, not even checking the number.

“Uh… hello? Who’s talking?”

“Hello, my name’s Kevin, I’m calling for the ‘roommate wanted’ ad?” the voice was someone of a young man, it sounded weirdly cozy.

“I’m- uh, excuse me? I’m not sure what you mean, I didn’t…” Mary wasn’t sure how to answer, she didn’t know what he was talking about, she didn’t post any ad and she didn’t really need help with the rent either.

“Oh… ok wait a second, maybe something went wrong, jus- just hold on” the guy just walked away from the phone, Mary could still hear him fumbling and messing around with stuff.

“Ok, I’m back, just keep listening, don’t hang up, please” Kevin sounded a bit worried, like something wasn’t going the way he intended

“Ok, listen, I’m sorry, maybe you got the wrong number, but I’m just having a bad day, so I’m just gonna haaaangg uph… uh, wuh?” Mary couldn’t finish her thought, a strange sound started playing in the background, they seemed like whispers, and after a while she could make them out: roommate wanted, rent free, desperate, need company, trust Kevin.

The whispers kept going for a bit, Mary kept listening, mesmerized, she could hear them in her mind, calming her down, making her so happy, so horny. The whispers suddenly halted; Mary didn’t notice the drool coming out of her mouth.

“Hello? Mary? Are you still there?” Kevin asked

“uh… uh? Oh! Y-yeah, I’m here, sorry, i… zoned out?” Mary was a bit confused, she looked around and noticed the towel dropped on the floor, she was sitting naked on her bed, on the phone with a stranger. Who was he talking to again? Oh, right! Kevin!

“Oh god, yeah right, I’m sorry. You’re Kevin right? For the ‘roommate wanted’ ad? I’m so glad someone answered, i almost got desperate, i need a roommate right now to help me with the… rent… yeah, the rent” Mary was stumbling with the words,

“Oh, ok, yeah, great! But you should know, I’m having problems with money right now, so I won’t be able to pay rent real soon. Is it ok if I stay rent free for a time?” Kevin asked, relieved.

“Oh, yes, of course! Don’t worry, mom keeps paying for rent anyway, don’t worry about it” Mary was so grateful someone was finally coming over, she needed a roommate so bad.

“OK! Perfect, I’ll show up tomorrow afternoon, can’t wait to meet you, oh and Mary? I want you to come as hard as you can and forget about it” Kevin ordered, and as he did, Mary dropped her phone and arched her back, screaming like a mad woman, her eyes rolling in her head, tongue flopping in the air and her pussy squirting all over the wall. Mary was in total bliss, and as she was coming, the image that she saw under the shower came back to her, clearer, she could see him, it was her roommate, his cock standing fully erect, right above her cunt. It was the sexiest thing she had ever witnessed, and as the images faded from her mind, she fell asleep.