The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“ROOMMATE DESIRED”

By Uncaring Pinhata

Ch.2

She carefully undressed from her burned-out student costume, which consisted of a gray tank top and shorts, stained by uncounted previous meals, and dropped them on the pile. She didn’t even bother with underwear anymore. She took a quick glance at the dirty clothes monument, which was growing dangerously tall.

“Yeah, I definitely need to do the laundry’’ she thought to herself, just like she needed to wash the dishes, clean the apartment and throw out the trash. Mary was always particularly messy, but it was just the recent circumstances that got the worst out of her. She always was particularly introverted, always finding comfort in her own bubble, filled with books, comic-books, video games and Netflix shows. Some would have called her a “geek” as too somehow mitigate what was a bad case of social anxiety, that is if she ever had anyone in her life who could have bothered to talk to her enough time to call her any names and being the geeky girl unfortunately didn’t also automatically make her the smart girl, always scoring average grades. Eighteen years old, fresh out of high school and no friends whatsoever, she hoped that college would somehow bring out the socialite in her, but forcefully being thrown into a dorm full of cheery girls she didn’t know somehow didn’t help. One year in and no academic progress after, the panic attacks started kicking in. She wanted to drop out, unfortunately her stuck-up mother didn’t see it the same way. She just effortlessly rented her an apartment near campus so that she could have her “own personal space” and called it a day. The advantages of having a filthy rich mom that couldn’t care less.

So, there she was, nineteen years old, alone in a dirty apartment, on the brink of depression and no friends to console her, standing naked in a bathroom, staring at a pile of dirty clothes... and yet she couldn’t shake off that feeling that somehow this wasn’t a bad day. She hopped in the shower, felt the hot water running on her naked body and felt a smile creeping up on her face. Why was she in a good mood? She didn’t deserve to be in a good mood, and yet she felt awfully good... and incredibly horny. She carefully ran her hands on her body, feeling herself up, slowly bringing a hand to one of her nipples and squeezing real hard, bringing a light jolt through her spine. Without hesitation she grabbed the shower faucet and shoved it between her legs. She could feel the hot water caressing her pussy, the strong pulse kissing her clit. After a while she lost balance, fell on her ass and kept going.

“Ohmygod, ohmygod this feel so fucking goooood” She shoved her fingers right between her labia and started rubbing like a girl possessed, as the hot pulse of the faucet kept lighting her clit on fire. At last, she felt it coming in full force, the mightiest orgasm she ever had in her life.

“FUCKIN- SO GOOOOOOD!!” Her shout echoed throughout the empty apartment. As she was lying down on the shower pan, for a moment, she could have sworn she had seen someone right in front of her. It was a man, standing tall, right there, completely naked, yet she couldn’t make out his face, but she could clearly see what the man was shoving in front of her face, the best dick she could have ever hoped to get in her life. She dropped her jaw, stuck out her tongue, and then suddenly she was in blissful sleep.