The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“ROOMMATE DESIRED”

By Uncaring Pinhata

Ch.1

Mary awoke sometime around six in the afternoon, sweaty as a rag, she had her face planted on the keyboard of her expensive laptop, when she lifted her face half of it felt sore and hot. Her mind was a foggy and tangled clutter, it was only after her eyes adjusted to the dimly lit ambience of her apartment’s living room that she truly came to her senses. She stretched her back, discharging the accumulated tension of what must have been hours of sleep.

“Wh- what the hell?” She looked around, still a bit confused, trying to figure out the past few hours. She tried to recall, she sat down to her laptop around 11:00 AM, fully intent on finally starting her history assignment, coffee cup promptly in reach and book to her side in case she needed any other assistance aside from her trustworthy Wikipedia pages. She opened her laptop, started typing a few words and then... she woke up?

“I can’t believe I wasted seven hours like this! What is wrong with me?” She shouted out loud. This assignment was just a week away, she couldn’t waste any time. She finally looked at her screen, noticed the few words she had managed to type in and finally read them:

“Around the first half of the 13th century it was almost a well known fact that women all around Europe were huge titted cumsluts cockobsessedhugedickinmypussymouthcuntcockinmyassroommatedhdudhrjdiddhdh...", and then it was just random letters.

Wait, what the hell did she write? She tried to read it again but without even realizing it, she just pressed the “delete” button.

“Did I imagine it? What the hell was that?” She was just too exhausted to pose any question, so she just decided to call it a day. There was no point in keep going at that point, she’d just try again tomorrow, first thing in the morning.

“Jesus, i’m damp as a duck out of water”, she decided that she desperately needed a shower and headed for the bathroom. As she did, she felt a strange sensation, like abruptly walking out of an exciting conversation, not knowing what it was about.

Also, she was feeling pretty fucking horny