The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resistance

Feedback is always welcome—please don’t hesistate to take a moment to let me know how I am a doing. And enjoy!

—Rikimaru

8. Thursday Night

A loud boom woke Robert up out of an uneasy slumber. A slightly softer crackling sound followed. That must be some storm, he thought, if he could hear it from inside here. They had left him in the interrogation room but had been kind enough to leave him with a blanket and a cot. They must be happy enough with the information he was providing.

Happy enough, perhaps, that he might even get released from here alive and able to return back to his family.

He wondered how they were doing. Meghan had always been scared to death of thunderstorms.

* * *

A loud clap of thunder woke Derek out of a deep exhausted sleep. For a moment he did not think of anything, and when he heard the running footsteps come over, he automatically pulled back the covers and scooted over in bed.

Meghan had always been scared to death of thunderstorms.

It was only when she clambered in the bed with her back to him and snuggled up against him, pulling his arm around her, that Derek really came to wakefulness and remembered the past few days.

“Meghan,” he said, trying to pull his arm away. “Come on. You really shouldn’t be here.”

“I’m scared,” she said immediately, holding onto his arm and pulling it around her even tighter. “I’ll just stay until the storm is over, OK?”

He could feel her shivering, same as always, and he found he didn’t have the heart to kick her out.

“Ok…,” he said, reluctantly. “The second it’s over, you are in your own bed.”

“Ok.”

Shit, Derek thought, as she nestled in, pressed up to him. This was a mistake. Her hair was in his face, tickling his nose, smelling of strawberry scented shampoo. Her warm body was pressed up against him, like two spoons in a drawer.

This is your sister, Meghan, he told himself. Your little sister. Don’t be a sick fuck, just go to sleep.

He tried to do just that, attempting to blank out his mind and breathe deeply, when the next clap of thunder struck.

Meghan let out a little squeal, burrowing deeper in, hugging his arm tightly to her chest.

Was she doing this on purpose? Derek could feel her rear pressed up squarely against his crotch. He felt his loins stirring, so readily, easily stimulated as of late, and he futilely willed himself not to get an erection.

The thunder boomed again, and Meghan jumped again, pressing her ass back against his crotch, squeezing his arm up against her tits through the flimsy football jersey material.

“Meghan,” he whispered. There was no doubt now.

“I’m scared,” she said. “Please… I need you…”

There was something in her voice, as they lay there in the darkness together, as though she really were afraid, but there was something else there too. Derek could feel the warmth of her bottom, pressed up against his now fully erect member, and it seemed like they both held their breath, waiting in anticipation.

Thunder crashed, and Meghan let out a loud gasp, as she pressed her ass hard against Derek’s crotch.

A series of lightning flashes briefly lit up the room, and seconds later the rumbles of thunder followed. Derek bit his lip, breathing hard, as Meghan let out a low moan, squirming against him. Her hand was on top of Derek’s, fingers interwoven, cupping his hand on one of her newly grown tits, which seemed even larger now, her back arched, a hard nipple pressing through the fabric against his palm.

Despite the perverse depravity of the situation, Derek could feel that uncontrollable urge welling up inside of him with a startling suddenness, incredible in its strength and intensity. Christ, he was just so turned on. His arousal was overpowering, the longing for release, the sensation of being on the verge of exploding. Every inch of his body was amped up in excruciating sensitivity, hyperfocused on his sister’s rear pressing up against him, rubbing with every slightest movement, the friction maddening.

No more, Derek thought desperately, trying to will the storm away, hoping in vain for an intervening way out of this situation that required more self restraint than he possessed. No more…

He could feel Meghan, tense in his arms, waiting, exhaling rapidly in small, quiet, shuddery breaths, and then lightening again filled the room with a bright, blinding white flash, and in the ensuing darkness a few seconds later there came the loud, crackling crash of thunder. His sister groaned loudly, crushing her tits up against his hand, her round ass shoved back, twitching against his hard shaft.

Derek couldn’t take it anymore As the heavy torrents of rain hit the house, interspersed with the rolls of thunder and lightning, he ground his massive erection up against Meghan’s rear, lying on his side, dry humping her.

Meghan responding in kind, wriggling her ass backwards to meet each of his thrusts, grinding herself against him excitedly as she groped her own chest with his hand.

Derek could feel his own shorts getting damp with her wetness soaking through as they both panted heavily, getting hotter and hotter.

He was thrusting himself at her, humping furiously, rubbing his cock through his shorts on her ass, feeling the pressure building, and he was so unbelievably horny and knew his sister was too, gasping and moaning and humping him back, and he could not hold it back for another single second.

“Oh, fuck,” Derek groaned just as another loud clap of thunder struck, and he unloaded in his shorts, and Meghan, feeling the spreading warmth of his seed climaxed too, whimpering in ecstasy.

For a few moments they stayed there in silence, as the storm passed through, thunder rumbling off into the distance.

And then Meghan whispered in a choked voice, “Oh God, I’m sorry..!”

And she fled from the bedroom.