The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resistance

Feedback is always welcome—please don’t hesistate to take a moment to let me know how I am a doing. And enjoy!

—Rikimaru

9. Friday

“It was towards the last days that we all began to worry,” Robert said. The oatmeal in front of him sat, barely touched, as he spoke. They were still treating him nicely enough, giving him breakfast at all, but he had just never cared for oatmeal.

“It had grown too large and powerful to fly below the radar any longer—various government organizations around the world were taking a hard look at the Institute. Scientists and lab techs who were involved most deeply in the Legacy project began disappearing.

Around this time, the colleague that told me about the breakthrough drug said that he had actually met Director Williams. That she had personally looked over the lab results and seemed pleased. But then, the drug’s development was given to another team, and modifications, secret modifications, were being made to the formula.”

Robert’s brow furrowed for a moment, as he thought back to those tense, final days, recollecting. That feeling of a storm about to break.

“That was it... that was the last time I spoke to him. After that day, I never saw my friend again.”

* * *

Derek was dreaming again, back on the farm. He was plowing fields with the sexy cowgirl, and now they stood at the end, both breathing hard, sweat shining on their strong, fit bodies.

“Good job, boy,” the hot girl said, wiping a hand across her forehead. Derek couldn’t help but noticed the way her tits thrust out and jiggled as she did this. “Now let’s get you milked.”

She reached down and grabbed Derek’s cock, which had transformed now back into a normal human sized one, though still exceptionally large by that standard, and pulled him by it, guiding him like a dog on a leash, which he docilely accepted. She tugged him into the barn, the sweet smell of hay filling the air, sharp stalks on the dirt barn floor poking his feet. She left him to stand in the middle, while she went and bent down smoothly at the waist to pick up a bucket, and Derek felt his cock jump at the sight of her perfect ass on display. Then she came back and set the bucket down in front of him, then stood behind him.

The vixen gave him a hug from behind, and he could feel her big tits pushed up against his back as she felt him up, giving his muscular pecs a good squeeze before she reached around and grabbed his tool, jerking him off.

“Go ahead, big boy,” she said, whispering in his ear from behind, as her small, delicate hand worked his shaft, doing amazing, wonderful things, twisting as it moved up and down. She stroked the tip back and forth rapidly with a feather touch before moving back down and stroking hard near the base with incredible, expert pressure.

“That’s right, boy,” she said, starting to pant with her exertion. “Fill the bucket, let it out...

“Let it out...”

Derek suddenly awoke, confused and disoriented, still awash in the pleasure. He was in his bed, on his back, and Meghan was sitting just beside him, stroking him through his boxers.

He looked at her and groaned aloud; she was the sexy cowgirl from his dreams, down to the last detail. During the night, she had transformed again, even more drastically, and now she was the spitting image of the hot fantasy girl from Derek’s dreams.

Meghan was only wearing a pair of black panties and a matching skimpy tank top that barely contained her huge, massive tits. Her hair had gone completely platinum blonde, and grown in length and volume, falling around her beautiful, flawless face in golden tresses, through which clear, sky blue eyes stared out lustfully. There wasn’t an ounce of fat on her slim, toned body, her tiny waist contrasting against her huge, bouncing jugs.

“Go ahead, Derek...” she purred. “Let it out... Cum for me...”

He sat up, leaning back on his hands, knowing he should stop her, pull her hand off of him, but again his will to act failed him, it just felt too good, and she just looked so incredibly sexy...

Still, the amazing pleasure washing over him was not completely all encompassing, sullied by a small persistent guilt, that sense of wrongness despite being so powerfully turned on, even more so, incredibly, than the previous day. They weren’t supposed to be doing this. They were breaking… some rule...

“What about...” he panted, choking on his words, trying to collect his wits. “What about... not touching...?

“You said...”

“I’m not touching you,” Meghan said, smiling sweetly, while she continued jerking him off hard through his shorts. “I’m just touching your boxers. Your boxers are touching you.“

“See,” she asked, her amazing tits bouncing in time with each stroke, as she rubbed him with excited energy. “Don’t your boxers feel good?”

Derek could only groan in agreement.

“I felt really, really guilty about last night,” she continued, breathing hard, as she did in the dream. “I mean, we’re brother and sister... We can’t touch each other, sexually. That’s sick...”

She stopped suddenly and gazed at Derek with a solemn face to demonstrate her gravity.

“But then, I realized, we didn’t. We never actually touched each other. Makes sense, right?

“Like this.”

She clambered on top of Derek, straddling him, then grabbed him by both hands and shoved them hard up against her enormous, incredible new tits, threatening to spill them out of the tiny top.

“See? You’re not touching my tits, Derek,” she said, with a moan, as she massaged his hands back and forth against them. “It’s just my tank top...”

As she did so, Meghan began grinding her crotch against his hard dick, moving back and forth sensually, sliding back and forth against the length of him, her taut midsection flexing as she gyrated.

“Do you see? Your big cock is just rubbing up against your shorts... and your shorts are rubbing my panties... and my panties are rubbing my pussy...

“In fact, look at this...”

She pushed her panties to the side, exposing her drooling wet, golden cunt, and then lowered herself back down against him. Derek could see the fabric of his boxers immediately turn a darker shade as it absorbed her lubrication, saw her lips part as they spread around his clothed shaft, felt the burning warmth of her pussy against him. Meghan groaned loudly as she began sliding back and forth again.

“See? Unnngh... Still.... not touching,” she panted between moans. “Your boxers... feel soooooo... fucking goood...”

Somewhere in the peripheral edge of Derek’s mind, he felt that this logic could not possibly be right, but it was impossible to focus on that in any meaningful way as the pleasure overwhelmed him, his arousal flaring up uncontrollably and he let her grind up against him for a few more moments before he completely lost it altogether.

He grabbed her by her tiny waist and flung her onto her back, clambering onto of her. Meghan squealed as he dry humped her with desperate need, wrapping her arms around his neck and humping him back, raising her hips up to meet his thrusts.

“Yea, baby, that’s it,” Meghan cried out. “Rub that big dick up against my clit... Make me cum... Make me cum...

“Aw fuck... yea, I’m gonna cum...

“Mmmmmmmmph..!”

Derek could actually feel his boxers soak completely through as Meghan climaxed hard, her pussy gushing as she thrashed against him, bucking her hips hard, screaming out in ecstasy. He mindlessly humped away, even as she came down and lay passively, needing to get off as well, getting close to the edge.

“Wait,” Meghan said, still panting hard, putting a hand on his chest firmly. “Wait.”

Derek was so close, he almost didn’t listen, couldn’t listen, but then she climbed out from under him. “Sit back again.”

Breathing hard, he sat back on his bottom, and then she crawled over on all fours over his legs, stopping when her face was just over his crotch. She lowered her face until it was just an inch away from his engorged, throbbing member, and then she licked the entire length of him through his shorts. She looked up at him with a depraved, wicked look.

“Still not touching...” Megan whispered.

She reached over and grabbed his girth, the thin, soaking fabric encasing him member, and she took him into her warm, wet mouth. Derek’s eye rolled back into his head as his hands automatically grabbed fistfuls of his sister’s blonde mane, shoving her head up as he pumped his hips, thrusting upwards. Her drool was running down the saturated fabric of his boxers as he rammed his covered cock down Meghan’s throat.

His intellect, logic and morals were completely overridden by the physical sensations of this incredible pleasure; Derek could feel everything, the suction as she sucked hard at his member, the vibrations as she moaned in indecency, the pressure of her tongue, licking at the sensitive underside of his swollen head.

It barely took a moment before he exploded, gushing burst after burst of hot cum, the pleasure quadrupled by Meghan’s vacuum mouth, as she seemingly tried to suck the semen through the fabric.

They lay there in Derek’s bed for a while, catching their breaths, basking in the afterglow, although now that he could think straight again, Derek felt the shame creeping back in. How could he let it go this far? Doing these… things… with his little sister? Though to look at her now, she was barely recognizable, so totally different from the sister he had always known...

It was hard to say if Meghan felt conflicted at all, though it sure didn’t seem like it as she lay there beside him, her head propped up on a hand, the other rubbing Derek’s chest, through his shirt, of course, just as her slutty cowgirl self had done, feeling his pecs, which had somehow regained some of their lost mass.

And like in the dream, soon after, her hand drifted down to his crotch again.

This is so totally wrong, Derek thought, even as his cock began stirring anew, recovering with an unexpected rapidness after so little time; and the need inside of him began rising again, powerful, undeniable.

“I’m still horny,” Meghan said. “Should we not touch some more?”

No way, Derek thought to himself. Not again. Don’t do this again.

But why not, he felt a baser part of himself argue, sly and persuasive. They had already done it. What did difference did it make it if they did it again?

It makes a difference! Derek protested against his raging animal instincts, though he struggled to think of a compelling reason to stop.

You’ve already crossed the line. You can’t go back.

Derek had no choice but to concede that fact, felt himself aquicessing. But he quickly made another resolution to himself, that brought some measure of comfort against the persisting guilt: he would go no further than this. This was the new limit now, and he would not cross it…

He wouldn’t.

Meghan smiled as Derek rolled on top of her.