The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resistance

Feedback is always welcome—please don’t hesistate to take a moment to let me know how I am a doing. And enjoy!

—Rikimaru

7. Thursday

“The viral replication is exponential, of course, as are all viruses,” Robert said. Despite the situation, he couldn’t help but go into lecture mode whenever he spoke about something he was passionate about. The low level soldiers in the room shifted with boredom, but the officers listened intently. “But we met and exceeded our requirements by several N degrees.

“It was a monumental technological breakthrough, proven out in the lab time and again, and of course we all saw firsthand in the real world when Erika’s Vengeance was released. The immediate results, the instantaneous transformation…”

And there it was again, that nagging doubt in Robert’s mind. That little sidelong shift in Meghan’s eyes when he asked her if anyone had touched her and she’d said ‘no’. That quick dart to left and then back again, so fast he could have imagined it.

What did it mean? She was lying? No, he knew his daughter better than that. It meant ’99.9% no’. It meant, ‘no, not really…’.

It didn’t matter anyway. He was worrying for nothing… wasn’t he? It was just as he’d said. If she’d been infected, they would have known, for all intents, immediately. That’s how it worked.

And still, Robert worried. Still, he wondered what if.

When had they ever run trials on infinitesimally minute exposure to the Legacy Virus? It had never been within the scope of requirements. Of course with logarithmic expansion at some point, there would be a threshold and the effects would be just as expected.

But until then? He visualized the line chart in his head. An imperceptible initial rate of change, then rapid acceleration?

Robert wondered. And he worried.

* * *

Meghan wondered what was going on. There was no kidding herself, now. 10 pounds in 2 days is medically impossible, she thought.

She turned away from the scale and looked back at the mirror. She’d woken up with highlights. She’d almost barged into her brother’s room and accused him of bleaching platinum blonde streaks into her hair while she was sleeping, which was of course ridiculous and then also practically impossible since she was up half the night fingering herself.

And now the icing on the cake: the weight loss. Derek didn’t put her on a treadmill in the middle of the night. Or bleach her eyes along with her hair, which had gone from hazel to gray. Or give her breast implants for that matter.

She lifted the football jersey up to expose her chest, her swollen boobs bulging out. Despite her weight loss, they were larger than before, at least a cup size.

Literally, Meghan thought, as she cupped them. They were nowhere near the size that they were in her dream, still fresh and vivid in her memory, but neither were they the barely-there bumps on her chest from the other morning.

This is crazy, Meghan thought. I have to do something.

But what could she do? She couldn’t leave the house. She wasn’t about to go and tell Derek. She had already blurted out all that insanity last night straight to his face about being a horny, masturbating nympho—she wasn’t about to go talk to him about suddenly growing tits too.

She blinked at herself in the mirror. God, why am I thinking this way? Like a… like a nasty slut

She felt her pussy twitch again as she thought it.

And then just like that, there she was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, sticking two fingers up her snatch, mouth hanging open, moaning loudly.

Derek’s going to hear you, she thought to herself.

Who cares, she answered herself. He already knows you’re a horny little bitch.

Meghan came explosively.

* * *

Derek wondered what was going on. As he lay in bed, stroking his cock, he kept telling himself he wasn’t listening to his sister in her bathroom, getting herself off too.

All day yesterday and all night long, he just felt randy as hell, popping a boner every damn five minutes it seemed like. He truly felt like it really didn’t coincide with Meghan, who by the sound of things travelling through the wall, was also going at it non-stop.

At first Derek had tried waiting until he heard her groans and moans come to a peak and subside, and then in the following silence, he would jack off furiously, eyes shut hard, intently thinking of the blonde cowgirl from his dream, and doing his damned hardest to block anything and everything else out.

But then, as the hours passed, it was becoming harder and harder to wait for Meghan to finish. And whether he wanted to admit it to himself or not, hearing Meghan’s breathless panting and moans turned him on even more. Sister or not, it was still the hot sounds of a girl getting off, and his conscious mind could not override the primitive base instincts built into his brain.

Especially lately.

So now, when the moans began travelling across the hall from Meghan’s bathroom invading his own bedroom, Derek found he didn’t have the willpower to stop himself. He grabbed his throbbing cock and began stroking, and when Meghan called out, Derek bit his lip and came too.

Derek didn’t see Meghan at all until later that afternoon. When she walked into his room, he was stunned. For one thing, he was in the middle of jacking off again, and he hurriedly yanked his hand out from his shorts. That besides, it was the same feeling as the previous night, that so much had changed in a month that she wasn’t even the same person. Only… it had only been 24 hours since he’d seen his sister last.

She was wearing another one his football jerseys and some white ankle socks. Even with the oversized jersey on, Derek could see that she’d somehow grown even skinnier, her hair lighter, and then, he was fairly certain that her chest had grown too.

“Meghan… what.. what happened to you..?”

But Derek thought he knew. He had heard the rumors in school. Rumors of what was outside of QZ. Kids joking about hopping the fence and running away. What if it were all true..?

But Meghan didn’t answer. She just down got on her knees right in the doorway and lifted up the jersey, exposing herself.

“Meghan! What… what the fuck are you doing?!”

“I’m masturbating,” she said, simply, rubbing her slit before sliding a finger inside of herself and then a second one.

Despite the shock, Derek felt his erection twitch at the sight.

“What… OK,” he blurted, “But why… why are you doing this in front of me?”

“Because you like it,” Meghan answered plainly again.

“No- No I don’t,” Derek refuted automatically, though his responding body seemed to differ.

“Yes, you do. I saw you. I looked in on you and I saw you jacking off… and then, I started doing it too. I could tell you liked hearing me fucking myself…” Meghan’s eyes slid closed for a moment and she spoke a little breathlessly. “You were so caught up in getting your rocks off, you didn’t even notice I was right outside your door.”

Her hand started moving faster between her legs, as though she were relishing the memory.

“But… Meghan…” It was hard to think with her on the floor, her thighs flexing as she bounced on her knees slightly, in time with her hand’s ministrations, and his raging hard on in his pants, threatening to explode. “This… This is fucked up… You’re my sister…”

“We’re not doing anything wrong,” she said panting slightly harder now. “I thought about it this morning… You already know I’m fucking myself all day anyway. Something is wrong with me, I can’t help it… And we’re not even touching each other. I’m here on the floor, and you’re all the way over there on the bed…”

Derek’s mouth opened and closed a few times, but he couldn’t think of anything to say. It made sense in some twisted, practical way… didn’t it?

“C’mon, Derek. I’m horny, you’re horny… Just show me your big cock,” Meghan was breathing hard now, sweat starting to glisten on her forehead. Her face held an expression of both lust and excited curiosity. “Come on. You already get to see my pussy…

“It’s just looking…”

Derek wanted to turn his gaze away from his sister on his bedroom floor, gasping, humping her own hand in front of him, but found he could not tear his eyes away the sight, driven to distraction by his throbbing erection, longing for stimulation.

“It’s just looking, Derek, there’s nothing wrong with looking,” Meghan repeated, her eyes locked on his, licking her own lips in anticipation.

“Nobody ever got hurt by looking…”

The whole thing was so surreal and insane, Derek could barely believe this was really happening. This has to be a dream, he thought.

But his cock was aching, the compulsion to touch himself incredibly powerful and agonzing. He could not control his need and stuck his hand down his shorts, giving in.

“Oh come on,” Meghan, unsatisfied, breathed in a husky voice, lewd and persuasive. “Just pull it out. Let me see it…

“You get to see me… it’s not fair…”

She thrust her hips slightly forward as she said, her glistening mound on full display.

“I…” Derek couldn’t think of anything to say. Christ, he was so horny. He’d never felt anything like this before, this urge to get off, so overwhelmingly strong, defying all logic and reason.

Caught between guilt and lust and disbelief, with a groan, Derek pulled his tool out of the top of his shorts, on his knees himself on top of the bed, exposing himself to her.

“Oh yeaaaa,” Meghan groaned, a wicked smile spreading on her face as she tossed her hair back. “Let me see you stroke that big dick…”

This is completely fucked up, Derek thought, but ashamedly unable to resist complying. As he stroked himself, he realized that Meghan was right—it was a big cock, bigger than it was before. And sensitive as hell too. He’d never felt this unbelievably good masturbating before.

“Yea that’s it, Derek,” Meghan said, her voice getting higher and more breathless with her excitement. “Beat it off… let me see you squirt that cum… let’s... let’s cum together…”

Derek’s mind balked at that perverted idea, but still he was entranced by his aroused, twisted sister on the floor in front of him, the unstoppable pleasure of his cock, growing rock hard in his hand.

They were both stroking themselves, breathing hard, eyes locked on each other, hands moving faster and faster, each exciting each other, getting turned on more and more by knowing that they were getting the other off. Derek’s misgivings were quickly overridden by the all consuming pleasure.

“Shit, I’m gonna cum now, Derek,” Meghan hissed. “You wanna watch me cum..?” It’s gonna make you squirt all over right..?

Derek didn’t respond, but his mouth hanging open, his fist rapidly pumping up and down was answer enough.

“Oh, shiiiiiiiiit…” Meghan bounced up and down on frantically on her hand, her head flung back, eyes squeezed shut, fingering herself furiously in total silence for a few moments, and then:

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..!” Her eyes snapped open and she looked Derek straight in the face as the orgasm hit her.

“Uhhhh, uhhh, uhhh, yeaaa!”

Derek couldn’t help himself. Overpowering the guilt and disbelief, seeing Meghan in the throes of ecstasy, he felt his own climax surge, and then he was ejaculating, jerking himself off hard as thick, sticky ropes of semen jetted out onto the bedspread.

“Oh, fuck yea,” Meghan breathed, and Derek looked down to see her watching avidly, licking her lips, as she still continued fingering herself at a slowed pace. “Oh, that’s fucking hot…”

He groaned loudly as his seed erupted out in a series of pulses, wave after wave of incredible, blinding pleasure accompanying each one, his hand stroking himself compulsively to prolong the gratification as long as possible.

Derek, his raging need finally satisfied, suddenly had his senses return to him.

“God, Meghan, this is so fucked up!!!” he exclaimed again, standing up and covering himself with his discarded shorts. “We… We got to get a handle on this! Just… Umm… Just leave.

“Please,” he added.

His little sister seemed then to regain some sanity of her own. Her eyes widened slightly, looking troubled, as though realizing the enormity of what they had just done. “Oh,” she said quietly, though she appeared more confused rather than truly vexed. “I… I’m sorry, Derek…”

She rose to her feet slowly, dream-like, not looking at him, though it looked more out of introspection rather than embarrassment.

“I’ll just see you later then. We can… talk about it… some more later…”

She slipped out of the room, closing the door softly behind her. With a groan, Derek got up and went to the bathroom, grabbing a towel and wiping up the mess he made on his own bed. Then he put on a new pair of shorts, and exhausted physically and emotionally, he flopped down and fell asleep.

When he awoke a few hours later, he had a massive erection that he’d been stroking in his sleep, and the familiar sounds of Meghan playing with herself filled his ears. He wasn’t sure if she was in her room, or outside of his door again.

Derek knew he should just stop listening, wanted to stop jacking himself off, and cursed himself when he did neither.