The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resistance

Feedback is always welcome—please don’t hesistate to take a moment to let me know how I am a doing. And enjoy!

—Rikimaru

6. Wednesday

“I’d heard rumors,” Robert said. “In a place like that, of course rumors abound. But this one I heard from a good friend, and respected colleague, who was working on a team that actually would have direct knowledge, so as unbelievable as it sounded, I couldn’t easily dismiss it, though it was hard to see how it could possibly be true. The Williams Institute was doing miraculous things in general, of course, and possessed nearly unlimited resources at that point, so could it be possible? A new wonder drug that would fix you? Cure you? Whatever was wrong with you?

“’A veritable elixir of life’, my colleague had called it. It was so ludicrous, so childish a concept, that I thought it must be a joke.

“But then, this friend of mine, he was not known for his sense of humor. So it was very perplexing. It was impossible, of course, but then, I began to really, really think about it. At no point in the history of the world had there ever been such a conglomeration of brilliant minds in a single company. Literally.

“And I began to wonder...”

* * *

Meghan peered closely at herself in the mirror in wonder, still inspecting. It was a miracle. She could not see a single pimple on her face, not on her forehead, not on her chin, not on the side of her nose, not anywhere. Couldn’t even see where they had been.

This is totally insane, she thought giddily, her flawless reflection grinning back at her. Meghan couldn’t think of a single time in the past few years that she’d been entirely free of zits. She could see now what her mom meant—her face wasn’t really that bad at all, it was just the ugly red blemishes that stopped her from seeing that. Even having brown eyes like her dad wasn’t such a bad thing. In the right light, like this morning, they were actually a lot lighter, more like hazel, and actually quite pretty.

If only she wasn’t such a fatty, she’d fit right in with the cool kids.

The characteristic negative thought horned its way in, bringing Meghan down from the moment of elation and grounding her back to reality. Rather than depressing herself further though, an optimistic idea came to mind instead—maybe she would start going on a diet and working out for real this time, not like the countless times she made empty promises to herself before. But then, turning away from the mirror and stepping on the scale, she had reason to perhaps put it off again. She’d lost 3 pounds already!!

She felt the joy rebound again inside of her. No way! Maybe... Maybe it was all the “working out” she was doing already, Meghan thought, flushing a little at the naughty thought.

Perhaps it wasn’t really that far fetched, she supposed, logically arguing against her own skepticism. She’d been masturbating almost non-stop over the past day and half to the point where she was barely even embarrassed about it. Yesterday, Derek had amazingly awoken, and the joy and relief had seemed to translate into near constant arousal, which Meghan figured a psychologist would probably tell her was weird but normal for such a high stress situation.

Meghan had taken care of her resting brother throughout the day, and spent the rest of the time in bed, getting herself off over and over again. Each time she did, she felt more comfortable with it than the last, and it felt more satisfying, and yet she didn’t seem to ever feel completely satisfied. She just wanted to keep doing it over and over again.

How many calories do you burn every time you orgasm, Meghan thought to herself with a small wicked smile. Derek was still asleep this morning. Maybe she should try to get another work out in.

She’d have to try and control herself though. Now that Derek was awake, there someone to hear the noise she made.

* * *

Derek was fast asleep, having a bizarre dream.

He was in a dirt field, underneath a cloudless blue sky, wearing nothing but a pair of overalls. He felt rather exposed, without a shirt underneath, standing with his bare feet in the dark, warm, rich soil.

“C’mon over, boy!” At the edge of the field, a girl stood, and he trotted over. As Derek neared, he saw that the girl was a total knockout—blonde hair, blue eyes, thick luscious lips with bright red lipstick. Her body was as exceptional as her face, which was easy to observe, given her outfit; her daisy dukes left little to the imagination, showcasing long slim tan legs in cowboy boots, her taut, flat midsection on display, as her red and black checkered flannel shirt was tied in a knot in front, which served to support her huge rack. The top buttons were undone, showing a generous amount of cleavage.

Derek felt his manhood begin to stir inside of his overalls.

“That’s right, boy, let’s get ready to plow this field,” the sexy cowgirl said.

She unfastened the front of his overalls, pulling them down around his ankles, which for some reason didn’t seem strange or embarrassing to Derek, despite his earlier misgivings. He looked down to see his phallus, which was half erect, and enormous, comically so, over a foot long!

“Put your head down, boy,” the cowgirl said, and he complied unquestioningly. She reached up, placing a yolk behind his neck, her ample bust pushing up against his face as she did so. It was enough to get Derek totally erect, and she looked down, nodding approvingly.

“There’s a good boy. Always ready to go, aren’t you?” She reached down and pushed his erect cock, now three feet and thick as a small tree trunk, down into the dirt.

“Now, let’s plow this field.” Taking the yolk in hand, she walked in front of him, Derek following, as his massive erection pointed downward, plowing through the warm, moist earth, pushing it aside, creating a deep furrow in the ground. The awkward angle of his cock and dragging it through the dirt didn’t feel uncomfortable in the slightest. On the contrary, it felt absolutely amazing.

As he walked, Derek’s eyes were glued to the hot cowgirl’s firm, perfect ass, swaying back and forth in her skimpy denim shorts, on full display.

He found himself thrusting his gigantic manhood deep into the soil with each step, and soon he was grunting with each step, pumping hard.

“Yea, that’s it, boy,” the cowgirl said, looking back over her shoulder through a tangle of golden curls, giving a salacious wink, sticking out her delicate pink tongue at him, her sexy hips swaying all the while.

“Keep doing it… plow it… plow it, boy…”

Derek could feel the pressure building, as he continuously moved forward, mindlessly thrusting, grunting with effort, looking at the bombshell cowgirl all the while. He was going to.. he was going to…

Derek awoke, ejaculating wildly into his shorts, breathing hard.

What the fuck..?

He sat up in bed, feeling stiff as hell, rubbing his head, totally disoriented. Man, he felt like absolute hell, like Coach had put him through the most insane workout ever.

Slowly, he slid out of bed, and stood on wobbly legs. He wasn’t aware that merely being able to stand up after being bedridden for such a prolonged period of time was nothing short of extraordinary.

In fact, Derek was barely aware of having been out of action at all. He vaguely remembered coming home from school one day, feeling sick as a dog, and then… nothing. The eternal struggle back to wakefulness from the day before was a fragmented, fading scrap of a dream. This most recent dream, on the other hand, well… Derek thought he might remember that one for a long time to come.

Slowly, he shuffled out of his room. Where was everybody?

Moving into the hallway, his memory stirred slightly as he heard a creaking bed, moans. It was coming from Meghan’s room..? The door was nearly shut, but open just a crack.

Derek reached out to knock, but then pulled his hand away at the last second for some reason, and he peered in instead before instantly jerking his head back. Though he had only glanced in for a moment, the image was seared in his brain.

Meghan was on her bed, lying on her back on top of the bedspread, completely exposed. She was wearing one of Derek’s old football jerseys that he’d given her to wear as pajamas, and nothing else. One hand was working furiously between her legs, the other snaked up underneath the jersey, pawing at her own breasts. Her feet were planted against the mattress, hips raised in the air. Meghan moaned loudly, making no attempt at discretion whatsoever, pumping her hips rhythmically up and down.

Derek drew away from his sister’s bedroom door, though just as he passed the cracked opening again, he thought he saw his masturbating sister’s eyes dart toward to the doorway.

He did not wait to find out. Shuffling back to his own room, closing the door behind him, he then went to his bathroom. What is going on around here, he wondered.

It was only at that moment that he realized he was still wearing his nasty, soiled shorts and pulled them off before getting undressed altogether, giving himself quite a nasty shock as he viewed his own atrophied body in the mirror, having lost tons of muscle mass and fat as well, a stick compared to his remembered “normal” former athletic build.

Derek studied his reflection for a few moments, feeling a vague sense of loss and foreignness, before stepping into the shower to rinse off the sticky mess, which felt glorious, although he was again struck by the odd feeling that it had been a long time since he’d last taken one.

The thought was put aside by a new distraction that came to mind as he soaped off his manhood. It was nothing like the impossibly large penis in his dream (thankfully), but he was still semi-erect.

A small part of his mind questioned that. Was he still hard from the morning? Or did he just start to get fired up by..?

The sexy, blonde cowgirl from his dream pushed that uncomfortable thought away too. Man, he could not get her out of his mind. The dream had been so vivid, and she had been so freaking hot, like nothing he had ever seen before…

Derek jacked off in the shower, eyes closed under the streaming water, thinking of that perfect ass, bouncing back and forth.

When he got out of the shower, he was completely exhausted. He toweled off, put on fresh clothes and lay down in his bed again. He wanted to talk to Meghan and see what in the world had happened to him, what was going on, where their parents were, but he was just too tired to move.

As it turned out, he didn’t have to. He had no idea how long he’d been asleep when there came a knock at the door, jerking him awake, and then Meghan came into the room.

“Hi, Derek,” she said brightly, as she entered, carrying a tray. “I brought you lunch.”

“Hey,” he muttered, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

“I’m sorry I woke you,” his sister said. “I’m just used to feeding you on this schedule...”

“No, no, it’s fine,” Derek said.

“What… what happened to me,” he asked without preamble, as she set the tray down on the bed stand. “What’s going on around here?”

Meghan spoke and filled him in as he mostly listened, eating the sandwich his sister had made for him. How he’d fallen comatose for over a month, how their mother was gone on patrol duty, their father detained. About running out into the QZ for medicine and coming back. He was disappointed to hear that she hadn’t encountered anyone or seen anything interesting over the fence.

While Derek listened intently, he also felt himself disquietingly distracted. Looking at his sister, he had an unnerving sense again of just how much time had gone by, as when he’d seen himself in the bathroom. She seemed so different, somehow. Her hair was lighter than he remembered, and she looked thinner, though not in an unhealthy way, which he at first suspected was due to the stress she must have been under up until now, but then her skin and complexion had such a healthy glow.

“Anyway, you get some more rest now.” Meghan stood and turned to the doorway. She was still wearing his old jersey, which he also found distracting for some reason, though it went down almost to her knees.

Geez, I hope she’s at least wearing some panties under there now. The thought came to his mind, unbidden, and he wondered again what in the world was wrong with him.

Lost in this internal aside, Derek didn’t realize that Meghan had stopped talking and was simply staring at him. And then, as though she could read his mind:

“I know you saw me this morning.”

“Wha.. what… I mean, I’m…”

“Don’t worry about it,” Meghan said, swiftly. “It’s no big deal. It’s just… I can’t help it.”

Her face flushed brightly, but she continued on. “I wasn’t going to talk about it to anyone, but you’re my brother, and I think something is wrong with me, and we can’t leave this house,” Meghan said, all in a rush. “I just… I don’t know if I’m going to be able to stop.

“So, if you hear anything… or see anything… you know… it’s just, something is wrong with me, that’s all.”

Meghan turned and left without a response, closing the door behind her. Derek heard her walk into her bedroom and close her door as well.

Derek stayed in bed for the rest of the day recuperating, and true to her word, he would periodically hear Meghan’s loud moans.

Laying there, drifting in and out of sleep, Derek would occasionally find his own hand down his pants, gripping his erection. He told himself again, he was just dreaming about the sexy cowgirl.

What is going on around here, he thought groggily to himself as he drifted off again.