The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resistance

Feedback is always welcome—please don’t hesistate to take a moment to let me know how I am a doing. And enjoy!

—Rikimaru

12. Monday

The men hastily jumped into position.

“On your feet,” one of the Lt. Generals instructed, and Robert was yanked up out of the chair by the subordinates on either side of him.

Two low ranking privates entered the room, looking about, clutching their rifles, and then stood on either side of the doorway, as the General strolled into the room, tall, slim, silver haired, stern faced. The men in the room saluted sharply.

“At ease, at ease.”

The words seemed to have no effect, as the soldiers in the room stood rapt, attentively upright.

The General sat comfortably in the interrogator’s chair, across the desk from Robert.

“Sit, sit,” she said, giving a matronly gesture. Robert was shoved back down into his seat.

“You look a little roughed up,” she commented, eying his blackened eye and swollen lip, her expression mildly interested but otherwise neutral.

“Well, your soldiers interrogated me pretty…. vigorously… at times, Ma’am,” Robert answered.

“Mmmmm.” The tacit acknowledgement held no hint of an apology.

There were a few moments of silence, Robert waiting apprehensively as the General sat there, looking off into space, her musing expression that of one enjoying a pleasant reverie. At length, she gave a deep exhale and leaned into the harsh overhead light, her elbows resting upon the tabletop, hands folded in front of herself.

“Tell me, Robert, did you ever think it strange that we call this place where we live the Quarantine Zone?

“You’re a scientist… what IS a “quarantine”?”

Robert didn’t answer this seemingly rhetorical question until a private shoved him rudely in the back of the head. “Answer, scum!”

The General waited, her expression of polite inquisitiveness unchanged. Robert cast a baleful glance behind him before answering with his typical accuracy and precision.

“Quarantine is a place of isolation for anything sick or contaminated.”

“Yes, that’s right, isn’t it?” The General nodded approvingly, lifting her cap for a moment to sweep a stray steel colored wisp of hair back underneath, patting it against her tight, immaculate bun. “Rather the opposite our own little QZ—it’s an anachronism, you see… From a time when there were less infected people than healthy and we actually kept them contained here.

“Quarantined.

“As the balance of things changed, it became more practical to contain healthy people away from… well, from the rest of the world.”

Robert nodded in acknowledgment, somewhat on guard in case another response was expected but no additional blows were doled out.

“To think,” the General said musingly, but now her gaze was hawk-like, razor sharp despite her tone. “You’ve been here all this time, in our tiny little bastion, holding some very important information. You never thought to come forward and share it before now.”

Robert was unapologetic himself in turn. “I didn’t know how I would be treated.” He glanced over at some of the soldiers standing in the room who had struck him. “I didn’t know what would happen to me—which is fine. I’m not afraid. But I had my family to think about.”

“I had a family once, too,” the General said, nodding, and for a moment her features softened, her gaze farcast again, but then it was gone just as quickly, her focus settling back upon Robert. “I can understand. I may not agree with your decision to neglect your duty as a citizen, but I understand.

“After all, family is sacrosanct.”

She leaned back in her chair, her face hidden in the shadows now.

“I wonder though… just how far you would go to protect them. How far beyond the common good of us all…”

I wonder too, Robert thought. And once again, he wondered what his family was doing right now.

* * *

“We can never do that again,” Meghan said.

“Yea,” Derek answered noncommittally

“No Derek... I mean it,” she said, panting slightly.

“Ok, ok,” he groaned, eyes shut looking at the ceiling.

“Derek.. I need you to pay attention… Look at me and tell me you understand.”

Finally Derek opened his eyes and looked down at his sister, on her knees in front of him.

His big thick cock was nestled firmly between her enormous tits pushed together with her hands, sliding up and down easily, as they were covered in a thick layer of the sticky precum that continuously leaked from his cockhead.

“Yea, Meghan,” he said, as his hips pumped involuntarily, fucking her tits. “I understand.”

“Good boy,” Meghan said, leaning over, sucking loudly on his swollen head as it slid up between her plump lips.

Derek’s head flung back again as he groaned loudly. Unlike Meghan, his transformation had occurred less gradually, giving him less time to adjust to the changes, and he wasn’t as in control of his lust as his sister was. Relatively speaking.

“You can’t stuck this big dick in my pussy ever again…” Meghan admonished between sucks. “That was sooooo fucked up… the way you just pumped all that cum into my pussy… like a perverted, sick fuck…”

She was panting now, increasing the tempo, bouncing on her knees, milking the hard cock between her tits, her hard nipples poking between her fingers.

“You can’t fuck my pussy anymore…

“You’re just going to have to settle for fucking these big, firm tits…

“You’ll just have to shoot your nasty load all over your slutty sister’s nice, big titties…

“Or you can cum in my teenage whore mouth if you want…”

“Awwww shit,” Derek groaned, ejaculating thick ropes of cum all over his sister, squirting on her tits and then her face with each thrust. Meghan let out a depraved moan of pleasure as the first warm splashes hit her face, mouth open, tongue hanging out, before leaning down to take him into her mouth again, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked hard.

Derek’s load was enormous, seemingly impossibly large.

Meghan bobbed her head up and down a few times after the last of the spurts dribbled from Derek’s dick, letting it sliding out of her mouth with a gasp, a long strand of saliva and semen trailing out.

“Mmmmmm,” she purred, tongue licking the cum coating her lips.

Derek stood there, breathing heavily. “I’m still horny,” he said, his erection still resolutely erect, despite the dribbling stream oozing from the tip, dripping down the shaft.

Like Meghan, his own virility was now practically limitless, and one orgasm alone wouldn’t be enough to extinguish his erection.

“I know…” Meghan breathed with a toss of her blonde mane, semen dripping down her chin onto her huge tits. Her fingers drifting toward her own wet snatch. “Me too…

“We can’t though… we can’t…. I can’t let you cum in my pussy… not again...” she slid her fingers in and out in front of him as if to demonstrate.

“How about… how about you fuck me in the ass?” That seemed ok to her and she felt her pussy twitch around her fingers as she said it.

Derek didn’t need any convincing. Immediately upon hearing that proffer, he spun her around and pushed her roughly in the back. Meghan caught herself, on all fours now, her toned ass presented to him.

Despite her horniness, Meghan was slightly anxious. She had a flashback to a few months ago, back when she was a dumpy, plain, overweight loser, sitting in the cafeteria on the outskirts of a flock of girls, feeling both repulsed and somehow jealous, as they listened in awe of Crystal, talking about taking it up the ass. ‘Oh my God, it hurt like a motherfucker’, she’d said, bragging. ‘Good thing he didn’t last that long, he squirted in like 5 seconds.’

‘Ewwww, you let him shoot his load in your butt?!’ one of her follower friends had asked, shocked. ‘That’s so nasty!’

‘I know, right?’ Crystal asked, laughing with pride.

Now it was Meghan who was about to get nailed in the rear.

She steadied herself for the anticipated pain as Derek lined himself up behind and she felt his head pressed against her, sticky and wet, still dribbling from his previous ejaculation. But as her asshole spread to accommodate his enormous girth and he slid inside, first his swollen cockhead, and then the rest of his prodigiously thick, long shaft, all she felt was intense, overwhelming pleasure.

“Oh, it’s so tight, Derek groaned as he buried himself deep in her ass. When he pulled out and thrust back in, Meghan let out a deep, guttural moan.

“Unnnnnngh…”

She could feel her pussy twitching, leaking wetness down her thighs. She couldn’t believe how good it felt…

“That dumb fucking whore”, she said out loud, panting. “It doesn’t hurt at all…”

“Huh…” Derek said disinterestedly, as he enthusiastically humped her ass. He had both hands on her tiny waist, pulling her back into him.

“Nothing...” Meghan moaned. “Keep fucking me…”

Derek gave a grunt and kept fucking her.

“Ah shit.. so good.. don’t stop…”

Meghan lowered herself down onto her elbows, face turned to the side, pressed up against the carpet. Her blonde hair was stuck against her face, plastered against the sweat and cum covering her face, her ass raised high in the air.

“So good... I can’t wait until Daddy fucks me in the ass…”

“Oh what the fu—?” Derek groaned and then suddenly began ejaculating uncontrollably, pumping her ass full of semen.

“Awww fuck!” Meghan cried out, cumming too as she felt his warm seed spreading in her bowels. Her fingers automatically went her pussy, sticking three fingers in she gushed and squirted all over her hand, while Derek pounded her ass.

“Fuck! Fuck! Unnghh!

“God…”

Derek’s erection was still as hard as ever, still not satiated, as he slowed back down, continuing to fuck her at a less frantic pace. With each thrust, Meghan could feel thick rivulets of cum squeezing out her ass, dripping down to her sopping cunt and hand.

“Nasty boy… you came so much…” she moaned, pressing her shapely rear back to take as much of his cock as she could. “You like the idea of Daddy fucking me, don’t you, you sick fuck…

“You want to see Daddy stick his big cock in your hot, slutty, little sister’s tight ass, don’t you…

“You sick, perverted fuck…”

Meghan’s pussy twitched and spasmed as she spit out the smutty words. She knew Derek liked it too… he was started to ramp up again, pounding her ass hard.

“Where would you be huh,” she asked through gritted teeth. “Watching? Maybe you’d be right in front of me, letting me suck you off.. wouldn’t that be hot?

“You and Daddy fucking your little sister from both ends?

“Using her like a filthy whore?”

He was slamming into her now, helplessly turned on by her depraved, twisted mind.

“You’re gonna cum, aren’t you?

“Gonna cum in your slutty little sister’s ass again..

“Go ahead… I want you to…

“I want your hot cum in my ass because I’m a horny, nasty slut..

“Give it to me Derek.. Your teenage sister’s a filthy little bitch in heat...

“I want my brother’s hot cum... please…”

Derek groaned loudly and came for a third time, filling her ass again, and Meghan arched her back, semen covered tits bouncing, moaning her appreciation, as her pussy squirted and gushed around her fingers again.

“Oh yea, baby... so good… thank you… thank you...” Meghan gasped, lying there on her knees and shoulders, face pressed up against the carpet, ass thrust high up in the air, Derek’s cock still buried deep inside, pulsing and throbbing as it gave a few last squirts. She groaned as his massive girth pulled out of her, her asshole contracting pleasurably.

“I’m still horny,” he said again, from behind her.

“Me too,” Meghan answered, as she felt the thick, warm cum running out of her ass, coating the fingers plunging in and out of her pussy.

She didn’t protest when she felt Derek’s sticky, dripping cockhead press up against her pussy; she only withdrew her fingers to make way and moaned loudly as he entered her.