The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resistance

13. Tuesday

“We should execute you, you know,” the General said. “The way you and your family jeopardized the entire QZ.”

Robert said nothing, but his heart seemed to seize up inside of his chest. Everything up until now seemed like a precursor to this one moment.

The General looked pensive, her own gaze focused on empty air as she apparently deliberated internally to herself.

“I think making an example of your family would send the right message to anyone else entertaining the notion of hopping the fence.

“Speaking of… Seems rather unlikely to me that you didn’t have any help smuggling your daughter in or out…”

Robert’s heart had unfrozen at that, now instead pounding inside of his chest like a hammer, but he put on his best front to prevent the anxiety from showing. “Help? From who, my wife?” he asked flatly, injecting a bitter note to his voice in what he felt (hoped) was the right amount. “How could I have any help when she was on draft duty for your precious military?

“I’m sure you looked into her whereabouts while Meghan was outside of Quarantine.”

“You’d be right about that,” the General answered, and one of the Lt. Generals handed her a sheet of paper. She was silent as she reviewed the document again, before handing it back, her expression blank.

The pause drew out over several tense moments before she gave a small ‘tsk’ of annoyance, an air of slight resignation coming over her.

“Your wife may be in the clear, but you most certainly are not.”

Robert felt his heartbeat pound just a little less, knowing that at least Christine was safe.

* * *

Christine was exhausted as she approached her family’s home in the early dawn. She had been put on night patrol for the remainder of her tour, which had made it impossible to check on her family, as the only time off she had was confined to barracks for rest, during daylight hours when there was too much activity to slip away.

Not to mention a sense of being under heavier scrutiny than usual, though that could just as easily been her own imagination at work.

She had passed the remaining days of draft duty in uneasy trepidation, not knowing the fate of Robert or Meghan, or how Derek was faring at home, quite possibly completely unattended.

So despite her exhaustion, she had grabbed her pack from her cot, giving it one longing glance before leaving the barracks after finishing her final turn of night patrol and trekked home in the growing light, the knot in her stomach twisting.

The house seemed unlit and unoccupied, and when Christine tried the front door, it was unlocked and swung open.

“Hello?” she said uncertainly. There was no response. But as she stepped inside, she thought she heard a slight banging sound come from upstairs.

“Hello?” she repeated again, more loudly, standing in the kitchen, and again, no one responded.

Walking towards the stairs, she heard the noise again, unmistakably this time, and then some more indistinct sounds, clearly human. The house was definitely not empty after all. As she climbed the stairs, Christine felt a growing sense of dread, as the nature of the sounds became sharper.

Is that what I think it is?

No, it’s not.

It can’t be...

The sounds were emanating from her and Robert’s bedroom, and as she approached, there could be no doubt that the rhythmic banging and pants and moans of exertion could only be the sounds of people engaged in copulation.

Oh no, Christine fearfully thought, reaching the door, slightly ajar, putting a hand out to push it open. Oh, please, no...

The room reeked of the heavy musk of sex. The two of them were on their parents’ bed, mating doggy style, facing her as Christine entered the room. Meghan and Derek. Or what resembled the two of them as she remembered.

Only now, her daughter’s hair was golden blond, the same color as her own, long, full, tousled, and she had apparently lost several pounds, as there was no trace of fat on her slim, taut, fit, sweating body, save for the enormous breasts swinging back and forth beneath her as she was pounded from behind by her big brother. Derek, miraculously healed and conscious, larger and rippled with more muscle than he ever had been, relentlessly humping his sister with animal ferocity.

“Oh, hi, Mom,” Meghan said, looking up towards the doorway, panting, her voice jumping unevenly with each of Derek’s thrusts. Derek didn’t bother to greet her at all, intently focused on screwing Meghan without pause.

“Oh, God, no,” Christine said aloud, faintly. She thought she might pass out.

“Oh, it’s ok Mom,” Meghan said cheerily. “We’re not having sex...

“Derek’s just fucking my ass. See?”

Meghan came off all fours, upright on her knees, stretching her arms back behind her head to wrap them around Derek’s neck, her massive, jiggling tits proudly on display and Derek automatically reached around to grab handfuls of them, still unceasingly pumping his hips all the while.

Christine could indeed see that her son’s gigantic tool was firmly buried up to the hilt in her daughter’s ass, Meghan’s wet blonde pussy lewdly thrust outwards to demonstrate the truth of her words.

“Oops,” Meghan giggled, as a thick glob of semen leaked out from her drooling slit onto the bedspread. “Ok, well, maybe Derek fucked my pussy a little earlier, but right now, we’re being really good...“

Christine stared wordlessly in shock, unable to speak, unable to move, and then with a sudden jolt became unparalyzed and whirled back towards the door.

“Derek!!” She heard Meghan exclaim, and then it seemed nearly instantaneously that there were massive powerful hands gripping Christine’s arms, Derek having crossed the room with uncanny speed.

“No! No!” Christine cried out, struggling hopelessly to get free.

“Don’t worry, Mom,” Meghan said, sliding off the bed to stand sweetly before her, naked, panting, covered in a light sheen of perspiration from her earlier exertions. “I know just how it feels. All the stress, all the anxiety. It’s like a heavy weight strapped to your back all the time.

“But in a few moments, all of that will be gone.

“You’ll be totally free.”

Meghan’s beautiful flawless face smiled gently, her clear, blue eyes serene as she cupped Christine’s face, stroking her cheek softly.

“Meghan, you’re sick,” Christine pleaded, desperately trying to reason with her transformed daughter. “Both of you are. You need help. Let me go, and I can help you. Don’t do this…”

Meghan was unperturbed, the small smile unfaltering, as though her mother hadn’t spoken at all.

“Go ahead, Derek.”

Christine realized what was coming next, and she redoubled her efforts to escape, thrashing wildly.

“No! No!

“Let go!

“Get off!”

Derek roughly pressed her up against the wall by the back of her neck and held her there, as Christine felt his other hand pawing at her waist, unbuttoning her dark blue slacks, then yanking them down around her ankles, the air cool on her conspicuously exposed rear.

“Don’t!

“Derek! Meghan! Stop this!!”

Christine pressed her hands up to the wall, trying to push herself off with all of her might, but she was far overmatched by her son’s unwavering strength. She could feel the warmth radiating off of his body, so close behind her, and then his hard, sticky member between her legs, searching, probing, before finding her opening.

“You can’t do this…

“Don’t. Don’t..!!!”

Christine’s eyes went wide as Derek entered her from the rear with total presumption, her pussy stretching to accommodate his prodigious girth.

“Nooooooo—”

Abject terror welled up inside of Christine as her virus infected son took her, sliding deep inside.

My son’s cock is inside of me, she thought in horrified, incredulous disbelief. Derek is fucking me...

An instant later, and she felt the virus infecting her, spreading throughout her body, changing her. She felt her sagging bust lift, and then expand, inflating to obscene proportions, first straining the fabric of her military shirt, then popping buttons off. There was a tingling all over as her belly tightened, the fat melting away, waist shrinking, her arms and shoulders and back growing taut with rejuvenated strength.

And then through the shock and terrified awe, she felt the virus invading her mind, altering it, corrupting it, and though the same thought remained, it didn’t hold the same horror: My son’s cock is inside of me.

She was unable to finish her protest,"—oooooooonnnggggh...!”

Derek thrust in and out of her, oblivious of Christine’s ongoing transformation.

Derek’s cock is inside of me...

Oh God, he’s fucking me...

Stretching me out with his big cock...

“Nnnnggh,” Christine dazedly grunted with effort, trying again to push away from the wall, put a stop to this madness, even as Derek continued pounding her from behind. With each thrust, she felt a little more of herself slipping away.

His cock is so fucking... big...

And it feels... good... It’s not supposed to feel so good...

“Nnnnggh... nnnnggghhh...”

Christine panted with exertion, still struggling, though with less vigor, troubled but with growing confusion as to why.

He’s fucking me... and... and I… I’m enjoying it...

Oh God, this is sick, I like getting fucked by my son’s big dick…

“Nnnnggh... nnggghhh… nnggghhh...”

What’s wrong with me? I’m so nasty, my pussy juice is dripping down my thighs because my son is fucking me...

Every time she thought about how wrong and debased this was, how sick and twisted, she felt her clit twitching in excitement. Christine realized she wasn’t really struggling to get free any longer, instead she was squirming against the wall now, writhing.

He’s going to fuck me until he cums...

Shoot his load into my sopping pussy...

And I want him to...

She was pressing her ass back, wriggling it against his hard tool, whimpering as Derek impaled her with it.

I’m going to cum too.

I’m going to cream all over his cock.

All over my son’s big hard cock.

Like a nasty slut.

“Ohh shit, I’m gonna cum,” Christine whimpered. “I’m gonna cum...”

Like a whore.

Like a dirty skank.

Like a bitch in heat.

“Nggggghhhhh! I’m cumming! Ooh, I’m cumming!” She thrashed and squealed, pinned up against the wall as Derek slammed in and out of her, pussy gushing, grabbing handfuls of her own giant, new titties through her tattered shirt, and Christine felt the pleasure washing away any notion of logic or reason, leaving only a debauched, horny slut behind.

“Oh fuck! Cum for me, baby...

“I can’t wait until you cum...

“Shoot your load inside of your nympho mom’s wet snatch,” Christine said through gritted teeth. “Please.... I’m a filthy little whore... I need your cum so bad...”

Derek gave a series of hard thrusts and then suddenly buried himself deep inside of her cunt with a final slam and went rigid, groaning, and Christine felt the blazing hot semen erupting inside of her, triggering another of her own orgasms, and she cried out, her new fit body shaking and twitching.

Ohhhhhhhhhh..!

When Derek pulled out of her, she slumped to the floor, gasping for breath, a hand immediately going between her legs, masturbating immodestly, moaning as her son’s hot, slippery seed slid between her pumping fingers.

“Mom?”

Christine opened her eyes to see her smoking hot, skanky daughter standing in front of her, Meghan’s blonde, drooling slit inches away from her face.

“If you liked Derek’s cum in your pussy,” Meghan said looking down with undisguised wanton lust, “Just wait until you taste it...”

When Meghan grabbed a handful of her mom’s long blond hair and pulled her in closer, Christine didn’t resist at all, docilely being led forward, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out to appreciatively lap at Derek’s warm cum leaking from her daughter’s dripping pussy.

Meghan was right. It was fucking amazing.

Christine gave a series of muffled, animalistic moans, buried between her daughter’s legs, and Meghan joined her, moaning sensuously as she gyrated her hips, grinding her pussy in her mother’s face. When Derek entered Christine from behind again, she grunted loudly and gave herself over completely to the mindless fucking.