The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resistance

Feedback is always welcome—please don’t hesistate to take a moment to let me know how I am a doing. And enjoy!

—Rikimaru

11. Sunday

Robert was exhausted. The beatings had stopped, for now at least, but he’d not slept more than two or three hours before someone or another would rouse him with more questions. Most of them he’d been asked already, likely to ascertain if he were telling the truth or at least keeping his story straight.

This latest officer/interrogator was pretty good, Robert thought. Very effective. Trying to break him through sleep deprivation and catch him at his weakest. Combined with a friendly demeanor, undoubtedly meant to disarm him, invite him to open up, though Robert wasn’t sure how much of that was an act and how much was genuine interest to hear about the events that led to the present day.

It didn’t matter. Robert had only his one secret to protect, and nothing to hide about anything else. He spoke freely.

“It was chaos. The entire building was on lockdown. We hadn’t been able to leave the Institute in days. Mobilized SWAT teams surrounded the complex. At least two employees had been shot by the Institute’s own security team while attempting to escape. Director Williams clearly intended for everyone to go down with the ship together.

“I had retreated to the underground lab the previous day, thinking that it would perhaps be the safest place when the building was inevitably breached. Apparently, I wasn’t the only one with that idea, as only a few hours into the morning, the elevator opened and out stepped Erika Williams herself, flanked by two massive bodyguards, both armed with large assault rifles. I had never seen her in person prior to that moment, and I recall just how astonished I was—she had to have been well over fifty years old by then, but didn’t look a day over twenty-three.

“The three of them rushed past me, just as the second elevator opened and a squad of paramilitary soldiers poured out, hot in pursuit.

“As Ms. Williams fled down the hallway, the two bodyguards stopped, turned and opened fire. The soldiers returned fire, and I pressed myself against the wall, trying to keep out of the cross fire as bullets whizzed and ricocheted around me. The bodyguards were both struck down quickly.

“Ms. Williams had reached one of the observation chambers, pushing the control panel to seal it behind her. If she had managed, she would have been safe, at least for some time. That thick, heavy glass of the overhead door was airtight, bulletproof. But it wasn’t to be. One of the soldiers leapt across the floor, sliding his leg underneath the door to prevent it from completely closing. I can still hear the sound of that sharp, loud crack of his leg fracturing, his screams of agony.

“His efforts were not wasted though. He had bought enough time for the rest of his team to get their hands on the edge of the door and force it back up.

“And then, before they could do more than enter the chamber, before they could even raise their weapons or give orders to halt, Ms. Williams had smashed a glass vial on the floor, filling the air with a yellowish gas.

“I could see them all fall to the ground, writhing, as the chemical cloud billowed up, surrounding them, but through it I could see the svelte silhouette of Ms. Williams, the only one still standing, and I could hear her... laughing.

“As the air began to clear, I saw the soldiers standing up again and grabbing Ms. Williams, and I thought it was all over. But they didn’t restain her. They began pulling at her clothes, ripping them off of her, and then clawing at their own. One of the soldiers disrobed, revealing that she was female, and even as she undressed, I saw her transforming before my eyes, hair growing longer, fat melting away, breasts expanding...

“And the men, some of them had grabbed this female soldier as well, pulling their gear off as their muscles rippled and grew. Incredibly, the soldier with the broken leg somehow got to his feet, undressing as well, totally healed.

“And they all began mating, like wild frenzied animals in heat, right there on the spot, their weapons lying on the floor forgotten, three men for each of the women, engaging in sex in every which way.

“I had pressed the elevator button and well before the dissipating gas could reach me, I fled into the elevator car and up towards the surface. As the doors slid shut, all I heard were the sounds of the group lost in their orgy, and Ms. Williams, still laughing all the while.

“And... well you know the rest.

“It was all over from there.”

* * *

Sunday was basically when it all went over the edge, Meghan would think looking back. It would have happened eventually, she supposed, but Sunday was definitely the tipping point.

She felt out of control, wild. Derek was fingering her for the third time that morning. They sat with their legs straddling each other, their exposed sexes inches away from each other, Meghan’s panties were pushed to the side, Derek’s fingers in her pussy, him poking through the hole in the front of his boxers, Meghan’s hand jacking him off.

She had already cum twice from this session alone, but somehow it wasn’t enough. Even as his fingers filled her up, she humped disaffectedly, eyeing Derek’s big hard cock longingly.

“Derek,” she whimpered. “Derek...”

“Hmmm,” he grunted, transfixed with her hand job, completely oblivious to her mounting frustration.

She stopped, her hand motionless, warm on his throbbing tool.

“Huh?” That had gotten Derek’s attention. “What? Why’d you stop?”

“I... It’s not enough,” Meghan groaned, pushing Derek onto his back and clambering on top, straddling him. “I need more...”

She ground her pussy up against Derek’s erect shaft, dry humping, their underwear maddeningly separating the two of them from each other. Derek automatically reached up underneath Meghan’s skimpy tank top to grab handfuls of her big tits, which served only to drive her even more crazy.

“Derek...” Meghan panted again. She reached between her legs and pulled his engorged member out of his boxers, and began rubbing herself against him again, now only the thin fabric of her soaked lace panties between them. With a small frustrated moan, she pulled her panties to the side and press herself up against him, her wet lips parting as Derek’s thick shaft straddled between them.

“Meghan!” Derek, wide eyed, realized immediately what was happening. “Stop..!”

“I can’t help it, Derek,” Meghan whined, still grinding, sliding her wet pussy up and down the length of him. “I just need it... I need your cock... I need you to fuck me so bad...”

Derek groaned at the sensation of having her wet pussy so tantalizingly close to engulfing his cock completely, burning hot and soaking wet as it rubbed up against his massive erection, but struggled to resist.

“We... we can’t do this...”

“Why,” Meghan asked plaintively, her hips still sliding back and forth, shuddering with pleasure and longing. “Why can’t we?

“I’m so horny... I need it... I know you want it too...”

“We... We just can’t!” It was so hard to think straight, being so turned on, with the hottest blonde sex bomb ever sitting astride him, wet, willing, begging for it.

“We’ll just do it for a little while, ok..? If you don’t cum inside me, it’s barely even sex... right?”

It seemed all too logical to Derek, but there was a reason not to, there had to be. “No..!”

“Why?”

“Because... Because it’s illegal,” Derek said ludicrously, grasping at the only flimsy reason he could think of.

Meghan laughed despite her frustrated state. She leaned over, her large tits in his face, her strawberry scented golden hair enclosing the two of them. “‘Illegal?’” she repeated in a whisper. “Why? Because I’m your sister..? Or because I’m only sixteen..?”

“Oh shit,” Derek groaned miserably, his cock throbbing. “No... Don’t do this...”

“Your horny, underage, slutty sister wants to fucks, and you won’t...?” Meghan’s voice was growing higher with excitement, her hips still gliding back and forth at a maddeningly slow and deliberate pace. She raised herself off of him, grabbed his member and pointed it upwards, towards her dripping pussy, poised just above.

“Just a little bit, ok,” she panted. “As long as you don’t cum inside of me, it’s not even sex...”

“Meghan, wait…”

But she wouldn’t. She couldn’t. Instead, she lowered herself onto him, her glistening lips parting against the tip of his cockhead.

“Ohhhhhh...!” Meghan let out a shuddering gasp, her bright blue eyes going wide, as he entered her, the length and girth of him filling her up. This was it, this was everything, finally, what she needed so badly. “Oh Derek, yes, oh yes... Let’s just do this, just for a little while...”

“Meghan—!” Derek let out a choked cry beneath her and then grabbed her by her trim waist, raising his hips, burying himself deep inside. The effect was instant. The viral load was explosively high inside of Meghan’s fully transformed body and the exposure resulted in the acceleration of Derek’s transformation to completion as well.

Meghan’s clit twitched, a depraved smile on her excited face as she avidly watched Derek’s head snap back, jaw clenched, while his already fit body’s muscles flexed and grew, the toned definition of them increasing. His hands gripped her tiny waist tightly, nearly encircling it, as his hips still drove upwards. Meghan moaned loudly as she felt his cock growing longer and thicker, expanding inside of her.

And then Derek’s eyes snapped open, and Meghan saw nothing but blank animal lust in them. Immediately, with a snarl, he began thrusting upwards wildly, his biceps bulging as he kept her pinned in place by the waist, pulling her down so he could slam himself up the hilt.

“Nnngggh!” Meghan moaned loudly as Derek used her roughly, grabbing handfuls of her own big tits, bouncing up and down with each of his bucking thrusts. She felt her own mind going blissfully empty, awash in the mindless, hedonistic pleasure of fucking. “Ohhhh fuck, Derek, yesssss.... fuck me hard!”

Triggered by the rhythmic pounding of Derek’s massive cock, Meghan came quickly, shrieking as she rode her brother, her pussy gushing messily. The orgasm served only to fuel her own lust, and soon she was pumping her own hips in time, humping like a bitch in heat, grunting with each enthusiastic thrust.

“Unnnh! Unnnnh! Unnnnnh!”

Her mouth hung open, drool falling down her chin, sweat beading on her forehead, her tousled blonde hair sticking to it. Finally, finally... after all these days, all of the longing, the need, to have this big, hard, throbbing dick inside of her, filling her sopping cunt, stretching her out... It felt so good, better than anything, it was all she ever wanted, all day, every day...

“Unnnnngh, oh yea, fuck, unnnnnngh!!” Meghan came again noisily, pussy squirting, panting, moaning, frantically fucking with wild abandon.

Derek reciprocated in kind, pounding her relentlessly, in a rapidly increasing pace. Meghan could feel his erect cock growing even more turgid, rock hard as his own climax approached.

“Mmmm! Mmmmm! Don’t... Don’t forget... To pull out,” Meghan groaned, bouncing up and down on top of him, regaining a bit of her sanity after having her lust somewhat sated by her two orgasms. “Don’t cum... ohhhhhhh... in my pussy...”

Derek didn’t acknowledge her except to continue screwing her, harder and faster.

“Nnngh... Derek..? Derek... Don’t cum inside me...” Her own hips were increasing tempo in time, despite her words, driving up and down like a piston, her pussy gripping his cock, squeezing it, milking it.

“We can’t...” Meghan panted. “We decided...

“Don’t...”

Derek’s eyes were squeezed shut, he was panting rapidly as he frantically jackhammered in and out of her, pushing himself to the brink, his cock rigid, burning hot inside of her.

“Derek!” Meghan cried out, trying desperately to hang onto reason amidst the all consuming pleasure, her own traitorous body fucking him back with equal ferocity. “Derek! Don’t..!

Derek..!

With a loud roar, Derek came explosively, thick spurts of semen erupting. Meghan orgasmed too, squealing, for a third time then, feeling the hot sticky cum splash inside of her, filling her up, overflowing her pussy, her hips pumping up and down, coaxing out as much of his seed as she could, driven by mindless animal instinct.

“Ohhhhhh.... Ohhhhh...

“Ohhhhh...

“Ohhhh fuck...

It was only then, as she began to come down from her latest climax, gasping for breath, basking in the afterglow that she realized the enormity of what they had done.

“Oh fuck...

“Oh FUCK!!!”

Meghan climbed off of Derek and ran to her bathroom, yanking the shower faucet handle and turning it on full blast and then immediately jumped in, despite the freezing cold water having not had the time to warm up. Her hands went immediately to her crotch, washing herself frantically.

God, her brother had cum inside of her...

They had fucked... they had fucked each other, and he had squirted inside of her pussy...

She stuck two fingers inside of herself, as the thick white fluid oozed around them in copious amounts, dripping onto the shower tile floor, and she scooped a huge warm glob of it out.

Her brother’s cum.

Her pussy was filled with her brother’s cum.

What had she been thinking? She had made him fuck her. And then she rode his cock and fucked him back until she made him unload in her pussy, like a horny slut.

Meghan scooped out more, the semen coating her fingers.

There’s so much of it, Meghan thought plunging her fingers back inside of her dripping, cum filled snatch.

He came so hard in her pussy... his little sister’s tight, wet pussy…

She pulled out another sticky, trailing blob of seed, rinsing her coated hand off and then inserting her fingers back in. And then again. And then a third time.

She was so raunchy, such a dirty whore, fucking her brother, letting him stick his hard dick in her cunt, letting him shoot his load inside of her...

Meghan’s fingers were pushing in and out of herself rapidly now.

What a nasty, horny little slut...

So dirty...

So bad...

So naughty...

Meghan’s eyes slid closed for a moment, then went wide as Derek burst into the bathroom, the door slamming against the wall.

“Derek!!”

“What the fuck did you do to me?!” he roared, his muscular barrel chest heaving, cords standing out from his neck, his massive cock jutting out, red, hard, angry. His eyes rolled wildly, full of madness and uncontrollable lust.

“What did you do?!” Derek bellowed again, but he didn’t wait for an answer, shoving Meghan up against the shower glass by the back of the neck, her tits smashed up against the cold, slippery surface. He slammed himself into her again without preamble, taking her roughly from the rear.

“Nggggh!” Meghan protested wordlessly, cheek pressed up against the glass wall. But as he pulled out, she felt her ass pushing back to meet his next thrust, and she grunted with pleasure as it came. She felt his warm seed running down her thighs as his huge member squeezed it from her overflowing pussy.

The water had grown hot now, steam filling the air, as the two of them writhed in the shower, rutting, screwing, fornicating like animals.

Meghan felt her mind going blank again as she stood there pressed up against the wall, grinding her clit up against the glass, her pussy twitching, as her brother’s big dick slid in and out.

When he came inside of her again, she didn’t protest, only moaned loudly with appreciation.