The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Repaying a debt? Jessica

MC MD MF

A man looking for some special help with his wife and her lies asks Agbagwa for help? Continuation of repaying the debt.

In the Pub

Matt got into his car and left the street, headed for his local pub. He parked behind the place, walked in through the side entrance, sat at the bar and ordered a beer. He enjoyed the cold one as it quenched his thirst and steadied his pumping adrenalin.

He allowed himself the replay of what had just happened in his house, how in control he was, maybe even for the first time in his marriage. He unconsciously smiled to himself as he thought about Roger running from his pleading wife, his self-confidence shattered and his wife playing with herself unable to cum, just waiting for her husband she has been cheating on to come home.

He got his phone from his trouser pocket, scanned the contacts in his phone and scrolled down to Jessica. He tried her mobile first.

“Hello?”

“Hey. How’s my favourite sister in law?”

“Oh, its Matt. I’m fine and I’m your only sister in law.”

“That’s why you’re my favourite. So, hon, what are you doing?”

He waited to see how she would respond to being called hon. Matt knew Jessica was a very head strong woman. She had been married to a guy who owned his own company for about 2 years before he met Kim. They lived in a very rich area and spent money all the time. He’d met her husband lots of times, but he never really had much conversation with him and found him to be a bit pretentious.

Jessica and Kim were very similar, but although his wife was very attractive, her older sister was a lot more beautiful. Their figures were the same except for Jess’s bigger bust. Kim looked up to Jess and both were best of friends. He wondered and also knew they had been having a laugh at his expense for years.

“Oh, nothing. Just getting ready to come over to see Kim later.”

“Are you alone now?”

“Yes, why?”

He could hear her trying to work out what he was talking about and where the conversation was going.

“Jess, listen to me very carefully.”

He composed himself and turned in his stool at the bar and trying to be less discreet to the two other male drinkers at the other end, he signalled to the barmaid for another beer.

“Jess, you will become very attracted to me, in fact so much so you will feel you made the wrong decision to marry your husband. You will wish you had waited. You will wish you had been single the night you and Kim were out and she met me. You would have forced yourself to meet me and asked me out as I was so cute.”

He took the beer just placed from the barmaid and took a swig pausing for time to allow her to move out of earshot.

“In the time you have known me, you have become more attracted to me and seen how perfect I am. You feel annoyed that Kim cheated on me and that I deserve so much better. Your love for your sister will be at odds with your lust and desire for me, the torment of it a constant challenge and temptation for you.”

He took another swig from his bottle.

“You understand this don’t you”?

“Yes.”

“Good, now remember everything I have said and we’ll continue this conversation as if I have just phoned.”

“When are you coming over, Jess?”

“In around an hour or so; I didn’t want to come over as soon as you finished work. You need time to get yourself organised and settled.”

“Nonsense, I would love to see my favourite sister in law. How about 10 minutes?”

“No problem.”

“Oh, Jess your not wearing that little red jumper and tight jeans you had on the other day by any chance?”

He remembered how good her tits had looked in the clingy deep red short sleeve top, and how pert her ass was in the jeans.

“Why, did you like what I had on?”

“Oh, very much so! Don’t take this the wrong way but I wish Kim could carry that off as well.”

“I’m sure she could and yes I am wearing what I had on the other day. Can we make it 20 minutes?”

“Sure we can! We’ll see you then.”

He smiled as he heard her hurriedly hang up the phone and guessed she was running about looking for the jumper and jeans to change into. He relaxed back into the stool and finished his beer.

Getting Home

He hoped he had timed it just right as he drove into the drive. He got out his car and made his way to the front door. He had literally just closed the door and placed his keys on the side table when Kim was against him. She showered him in kisses and it hurt him to kiss her back but she was still very sexy.

“Hey babe how was work?”

“It was ok.”

“I phoned the office but they said you had left early.”

“I went to the pub; you can probably taste the beer.”

“I’ve been waiting for you to come home.”

She took his hand and started to pull him to the bedroom.

“What’s for dinner, I’m starved.”

“How about you have me for dinner first then I’ll make you something nice?”

It was the first time she had ever offered to cook for him.

“You have been in all day and you got nothing ready; I’m hungry.”

He could sense her building frustration; she stood in her gown, which had been hurriedly tied loosely around her.

“You can have me first then I’ll fix you something.”

“Remember, Jess is coming over too.”

He moved towards the living room and she followed him through. As he sat down he could tell she was going to sit next to him.

“Hi, all.”

Jess had came through the front door.

“Come in, Jess and sit down.”

“Hope I’m not imposing.”

“No not at all. Is she, Kim?”

He looked as Jess walked from the hall into the living room. She stared at him the whole time and he watched her perfect body move in the tight jumper and jeans she had slipped into. Kim glared at her sister.

“No problem at all, SIS.”

“Good,” and she sat down across from them.

“Kim was about to make something to eat. You had dinner?”

“No what you having”?

“I’m in the mood for spaghetti and meatballs. Kim, you can make that, right?”

She looked at him, part amazed he had passed up on her and part because she was actually desperate for him. He knew she was hot for him.

“Sure, I’ll just go to the kitchen. You want to come with me, SIS?”

“I’m ok. I’ll keep Matt Company.”

“I’m sure he will just watch TV.”

Jess stood and he could tell she didn’t want to leave him. She wanted to be alone with him; he was also unsure why his wife wanted her sister, he tried to reason between that she didn’t trust them alone together or that she wanted to speak to her sister about something.

Both sisters started for the hall towards to kitchen.

“Freeze!”

They both stopped in their tracks.

“When you get to the kitchen, you will both think I’m going for a shower, but I will become invisible again. I will walk around you and listen to your conversation. You will hear me but you will behave like I am in a shower and can’t hear you.”

“Do you both understand?”

They both nodded.

“Also, when I say ‘I am out of the shower’ you will believe I have been there all that time. You will also think that I smell great. You will think I smell better than anything you have smelt before and it will make you horny.”

He looked at the girls.

“Go now.”

They walked into the kitchen, he followed and knew they understood when Kim pulled her sister to one side and looked through the hall to see if they were being watched.

“He’s in the shower.”

She turned back to Jess.

“I had a bad time with Roger today, he couldn’t get hard.”

“What, like perfect sex Roger?”

“Yea, no matter what we done he couldn’t keep his erection.”

He walked in between them and propped himself up against the worktop.

“I thought you said he was great in bed.”

“He is, was, well, you know what I mean, It was like he just became a total, well, Matt.”

“That’s not nice, Kim. Matt must be good. I mean, he looks good, he’s kind, charming I bet he’s really attentive. You should never have been cheating on him.”

He was surprisingly taken back by her honesty. Even thought it might be engineered, he was surprised how much she cared.

“What? You’re always telling me I could do better!”

“No way! He’s a great catch and you’re lucky to have him.”

“We are talking about my Matt here? My husband, Matt?”

He could see by Kim’s reaction. She might now be horny for him but her feelings toward him were still as before.

“Kim when I return from the shower my fresh smell will send shivers throughout your body. You will be so pleasured, yet still yearn for me inside you even more.”

“There is no need to talk about him like that. You know he’s a good guy.”

He watched them as they both made dinner. He laughed at how they struggled to cook with their long manicured nails and work shy hands. They chatted about lots of things, as sisters do, until he grew bored.

“I am out my shower.”

“Oh, hi, Matt. Feel refreshed?”

He could see Jess had seen him first and smelt him as she moved herself in front of him and arched her back making her bust more prominent. He moved round to the sink where Kim had her back to him.

“Oh, yes. I feel much better. Thanks, Jess.”

He craned down and kissed her neck, then moved away and even before looking round he knew she had stopped what she was doing. He gazed round at them both and saw Kim had both her arms stretched out and her palms flat down on the worktop, her head rolled back and she faced the ceiling before quivering a little and stepping back, hands still on the counter as she rested her head on them and bit her lip.

Jess was transfixed on him and totally unaware of her sister’s obvious discomfort and displeasure.

“So when is dinner ready?”

“In about 10 minutes, Matt,” Jess answered first while Kim composed herself.

“Yes, shortly. I’m just popping for a shower now. I will be right back,” Kim called on her way out of the kitchen.

He knew there was no shower planned just a few moments to touch herself before she tried to get her composure and craving for his cock back in order. As she passed him he knew she had received another whiff of his aroma as she gasped and quickened her step

“So, Jess,” he moved around the kitchen and leaned against the sink.

“So, Matt,” she moved over next to him and pressed herself against the sink facing the same direction.

“What’s new? I hope your husband treats you as well as my wife treats me.”

“I hope not.”

“What?”

“I mean, eh, things haven’t been great.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Its ok, you’re sweet. To be honest, he was never right for me. I should have waited till someone special came along.”

“You sound as if you have met someone else, and if were being honest, I really don’t agree with cheating.”

“I totally agree with that. I would never cheat. Well if I knew the person was interested, I would definitely cheat but, only because I want them so much.”

“Do I know them? I won’t tell your hubby or Kim.”

“Yes, very well. They’re kind, gentle and sweet but they’re also manly and strong.”

She was now closer to him and turned to him. She took his hand and he could feel his heart beat and the room spin. He looked down her again, the tight jumper hugging her figure.

“They sound great. You should tell them.”

She took his hands in her hands and looked into his eyes.

“I could upset a lot of people. See, he’s with someone and he thinks his wife is great, but she’s not. She’s not right for him and he should know that’s its me he should be with but he might not feel the same. What if he forgives his wife? What if he wants her more than me?”

Matt put his hand to her face.

“I think you should tell him. I mean you’re a great woman! You’re so fucking sexy and beautiful and I can’t believe any guy would turn you down. He obviously has no clue to how you feel. I mean if a woman as beautiful as you were to want to be with me, and don’t tell Kim this, I would want to know. Hell, I would be delighted to know.”

He moved his hand from her face as she tried to hold it.

“Just tell him. It will work out.”

He turned back to the sink, his back now to her.

“Matt, I’m going out on a limb here, but I want to tell you something”

“Yea.”

“It’s y…”

“Hey, dinner will be ready,” Kim said as she walked back into the kitchen and interrupted her sister. She was looking great as she had changed into a little black dress that clung to her body, her hair was done and make up also. He noticed she had her best jewellery on.

“You going somewhere?”

“No darling, just thought after what my brilliant sister said, I would make a bit of an effort. I don’t make enough of a fuss about you.”

He could see Jess totally deflated and that she was feeling totally underdressed compared to her sister, her moment snatched from her.

“Well I totally agree with that,” he said as he accepted her cuddle and kiss.

“What that I don’t appreciate you? Well, that’s going to change from right now.”

“No, the fact I think your sister is brilliant.”

“Oh you do, do you?”

She jokingly tickled his sides before kissing him; she plunged her tongue from around his lips to deep into his mouth. After allowing his tongue to twist with hers and kissing her in return, he moved his arm from her lower back and took Jess’s hand. He pulled one of her arms forcing her to separate it from the other and the folded position which had been innocently propping up her breasts.

“Sorry Jess, what were you saying?”

“Oh, it’s ok. Nothing really.”

“Well, let’s eat. Jess, you want to come through and sit with me as my lovely wife serves dinner.”

Matt and Jess made their way through to the dining room as Kim went about serving dinner. Jess tried to make conversation as they sat down at the table.

“Kim seems to be making a effort.”

Her tone sounded downbeat.

“Yes, she’s looking very pretty tonight, But…”

He leaned in close to her. “Some women don’t need as much effort to look as good. Some are just naturally beautiful.” He took her hand as he said it watching her blush. He patted her hand before Kim came through with the food. Without giving the two sisters any special treatment, he continued with his meal in silence, knowing they were watching him and his every move.

To be continued