The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Repaying a debt? Jessica

Part 2

MC MD MF

A man looking for some special help with his wife and her lies asks Agbagwa for help? Continuation of repaying the debt.

After dinner

Matt was aware all through dinner Kim was desperate to just pull him over the table and make love to him, she wanted her sister to leave and for them to be hard at it before she was even home, she had never wanted anyone so bad. He was also aware Jess wanted to tell him something and that she wished to be alone with him.

He finished his dinner and sat back.

“Did you enjoy it. dear?”

“It was ok, thanks. Jess you want to come to the living room and watch TV while Kim clears up?”

He studied both sisters. Jess immediately sprung up looking vibrant while Kim’s face reddened with rage as she stood up in her black dress and proceeded to clear up. Jess followed him to the living room and sat down across from him. He could hear his wife in the kitchen and filling the sink.

“So, Jess, you were saying about this guy?”

“You think I should just tell him, even though he’s married?”

“As I said before, if it were me, I would want to know if a beautiful woman like you wanted me.”

He got up and moved around before sitting next to her. He could tell she was nervous, although she didn’t shift away from him, he felt her tense, the hairs on his neck feeling the electric charge in the air.

“Ok, Matt. The guy I love is you.”

He looked at her face as she watched his reaction; he tried to play on it.

“Jess, I’m shocked, I’m married to your sister, and I had no idea.”

“I know, but I can’t help how I feel. I wish it had been me you had talked to in that bar. I would have left my marriage for you then, but now you’re with Kim, it’s a mess. The only thing I’m sure about is I love you.”

“Oh, Jess. Me and Kim are happy.”

He could see the disappointment fill her. He could also tell she was debating with herself about telling him of the infidelity of his wife.

“I’ve got to admit your so much hotter than your sister, but she’s dynamite in bed. If I made a decision to leave her how would I know you were as good?”

“First, I’m not saying this to hurt you but Kim has been having an affair, and second how about I see how happy I can make you?”

Jess was going for it. She left nothing held back. She moved as best she could to face him. He moved his hand from the couch to her face, with his palm on her jaw, his thumb on her cheek and fingers at the back of her head he leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes closed just before impact and she moaned slightly upon the second press of their lips. Both looked towards the kitchen as the sound of plates being scraped into the bin filled the house. They turned to each other again, this time kissing more passionately than before. They fell back into the couch his hand slipping under her jumper as they did. He could feel her firm breast and squeezed it over her bra. Her hand now moved to the back of his head, pulling him closer to kiss him harder. Her hand moved to his cock. She squeezed him and he returned it to her breast as she pulled away and moaned again.

“We need to stop. I don’t want to hurt Kim.”

“We were meant to be together, Jess, you and me.”

“I agree, but she’s my sister.”

They moved apart.

“If you love me, you can find a way.”

Just then Kim came back into the room. She sat down on the couch next to them both.

“So, Jess. Won’t hubby be worried?” She held Matt’s arm and gave it a cuddle as she did.

“Eh, yea, I suppose.”

“Well, if we’re still on for tomorrow, I can meet you around 11:00. Uptown again; Helen is coming, too.”

“Are you going out tomorrow, Kim? I’ve got the day off,” Matt put in hoping Jess would pick up on the hint.

“Actually, I’ll probably not make it, Kim, so it will be you and Helen.”

“Pity, sis.”

“I’d better go.”

Jess stood and made her way to the door. Matt and Kim followed and as she opened the door, she looked back around. Again Kim was holding her husbands arm; tits pressed to his elbow.

“So, you’re meeting Helen around 11:00?”

“Yea, why?”

“Oh, eh, I was, eh, just in case I can make it.”

She quickly turned and marched to her car. Matt and Kim watched her as she got in the car and pulled away. He closed the door and before it had shut she was all over him. Her hands moved from his head to his back and she pressed her body tight against his. Then both arms wrapped his waist, her tongue entering his mouth.

He had never seen her so turned on; his cock was hard and struggling in the confined space of his pants. She jumped up into his arms now, wrapping her legs around him, her feet and ankles locking together, her arms tugging and pulling at him and his shirt as she smothered him in kisses and moaned continually.

He waddled along the hall to the stairs as her actions grew more and more erratic and passionate. She looked great, her short black dress now ruffled up and covering half her ass his hands squeezed her cheeks as his own tongue darted into her mouth. As he tried to climb the first step, she began to suck on his tongue.

His second step was no good; he lowered her to the stair and as he did, she was busily undoing his belt buckle. She slid it through and pulled it clear of his trousers; she was then at his button before drawing down his fly. His hands were all over her breasts, pulling at the little material of her dress at her chest.

In another time, this wouldn’t have happened, but if it had, she would have stopped and complained about him ruining her sexy new dress. Tonight though, she was loving everything he did. He felt like a god as she moaned and groaned under his touch.

Her hand had pulled his enlarged member free and she had pushed herself forward against the touch of his hand on her breasts. She took him in her mouth and his knees went weak as her tongue darted over the head of his cock, her lips moistly sliding over his shaft.

He wanted to close his eyes and receive the pleasure but the view of his unfaithful wife sucking on him made him want to watch her punishment.

He pulled himself from her grip and from her jaws that had been clamped to his cock. She smiled at him as she looked up and was taken by surprise as he pulled her up and turned her around, her knees falling hard onto a step. He positioned himself behind her and aligned himself, then he lifted her dress further up her waist, the tight material clinging and staying in place. He then ran his finger along the seam of her underwear before pulling it to the side, then pushed his cock forward and found her entrance. His saliva lubricated shaft slid effortlessly into her and she moaned before burying her face into the carped step. He intensified his rhythm pumping her pussy; he found the height of the stair perfect and gained maximum penetration with every aggressive thrust of his hips. He looked down and could see her head twisted to the side her neck craned as he thrust it against the step, her screams of delight echoing through the hall and around the house.

He continued to fuck her as she cried for him to never stop and for it harder and deeper. He could feel her pussy tighten on his cock, her lips trying to milk him.

He thought about how she had sparingly allowed him to fuck her bareback, but tonight she was going to get his full seed.

He held her hips and bucked himself against her, slapping her ass against him. He could feel himself build as his stroke quickened again and he soon felt the eruption of his sperm, his full weight gradually coming to rest on her as she moved one arm up onto the next step to best support them both.

“Fuck, that was great!”

“Yea, sure was, pity your sister didn’t stay for the show.”

“I hope you’re kidding.”

“Sure I am.”

Going shopping

Matt sat around the house watching TV and his wife returned to her usual self; she had made no breakfast, gave him no good morning and her face was tripping her at obviously being so forward with him the night before. He thought about what she must be thinking, then he remembered as she came into the living room.

“Stop. Tell me what you’re thinking and why.”

Kim stopped dead, a blank expression on her face.

“I’m annoyed that I had sex with you last night. Not only that but also that I threw myself at you and that you finished in my pussy. I’m also thinking the best way to get 200 smackers off you for the new dress I have seen.”

“Kim, when I click my fingers, you will need my cock again, but this time the feeling will start off only a little. It will rapidly build though and even though you are out with your friend Helen, you will need my cock in your pussy. The desire will be unbearable. You will also not spend another penny other than the 100 you currently have in your purse without my consent.”

She nodded and he knew she understood. He clicked his fingers and watched her try to understand why she had stopped. She grabbed her bag and her keys, leaned down and gave him a peck on the shoulder.

“I’ll see you later.”

He was slightly surprised by her action, as he knew she was still angry, but thinking she was probably only trying to judge a reaction for money or if he would want sex later, he dismissed it.

She hadn’t long gone when the door interrupted his TV program. When he shouted, “It’s open!” and heard the footsteps, he knew it was Jess.

“Matt.”

He stood up and looked at her. She was wearing the same top as yesterday only in blue, her hair was pinned up and she had obviously been slightly heavier on the makeup, but she looked absolutely stunning, the heels and washed out blue tight jeans adding to the look.

“Hey Jess, Kim’s out right now.”

“You know I came here to see you and what we talked about.”

As she walked right over to him and stopped, he could smell her perfume as he watched her large hoop earrings sway.

“Oh right. Look, Jess, to be honest, Kim and I had great sex last night. I think we can put this all behind us and move on.”

XXXX

She looked crushed, again he looked at how beautiful she was, he thought about how she was now in love with him and what guys would say if they saw him with a new stunning wife, and one that was loaded into the bargain.

“What do you mean, you were all over me last night, I could feel the warmth of your hand on my breast all night”

“I know what we did, but..”

“But she’s been cheating on you, I would never do that, I love you, don’t you understand”

“Do you really feel like that”?

“I would do anything for you, were meant to be together”

“But the sex is so right with Kim”

Before he could say another word she was kissing him, his erection again forcing him into his shorts to adjust himself, she was dropping to her knees when he held her elbows keeping her up, she looked at him before reaching for her hair and pulling the clasp to allow it to fall, her silky vibrant hair falling down, he reached under her and lifted her jumper over her head, he threw it onto the arm of the couch, he looked down at her bra and unclipped it after fondling her tits over it, as she allowed it to fall to the end of her arms she threw it onto the jumper, he kissed her breasts as she undone her jeans, taking her nipple into his mouth she moaned before holding his head in her arms, he pulled her jeans down and she stepped out of them with his help in standing on them. He reached round and held her cheeks slipping his hand under her thong.

She kissed him before pulling the elastic on his shorts and pushing her hand in, she twisted it and took his length in her grasp, she began to wank his cock inside his shorts, and he lifted his t-shirt and threw it on the floor.

She pushed him back and he sat on the couch, as she walked over he could see her perfect figure, he had thought his wife was not far behind her sister in looks, but seeing them as he has now he decided Jess had her sister beat hands down.

She moved to between his legs, he felt her move down and take him in her mouth, her warm tongue again covering every inch of his cock, she more forcefully glided her lips over his shaft pulling back the skin and exposing his head, which her tongue would massage. He could feel her allow more saliva to drip onto him as her movement increased and deepened.

His hands were now on the back of her head and telling her she could go deeper which she obligingly done, he felt himself sink into the couch and enjoy the pleasure being offered, he knew she was enjoying it to from the effort she put in, he could feel her hand play with his balls as she sucked his cock.

She stopped first, he noticed the car engine second, there was no mistaking Kim’s car had pulled into the drive, they looked at each other before he grabbed her clothes, she moved behind the couch and ducked down, she clutched the clothes to her tight trying to cover up. He grabbed his t-shirt and made his way to the hall.

The door opened and it was Kim, she came straight over to him and kissed him

“Helen phoned and said she would be 20 minutes late, so” she kissed him again “I decided to come home and fuck you”

He realised he had put the suggestion in to deep and that she had not been given an instruction to not come home when feeling a desire for him

“I stopped off for these”

She lifted a 12 pack of condoms up

“Hurry and put one on”

“No”

“What”

“I said no, I’m not wearing one, I’ve never liked them”

At this point she was past caring, she pulled her panties off from under her skirt, she still had her jacket on, her bag was still slung around her shoulder and neck, she pulled him to the couch, before he got there he pulled her back and onto him as he lay on the carpet, she reached down and pulled his sorts down a bit, she then lowered herself to his cock, as he lay on the floor he could see Jess watching her sister ride his cock, she was not amused but mouthed to him it was ok.

He reached up to her tits and squeezed them as best he could under her jacket and over her top, her pussy was so wet and ready, she bounced on his cock and pleasuring herself as he tried to arch his back for deeper movement.

Jess was now playing with herself as her sister fucked him, her eyes were closed but he could tell she was listening to the smacking and slapping from her frantic sister desperate for his cock, he could feel himself on the edge as he saw Jess make herself cum from behind the couch, and then he was Cumming.

Kim didn’t wait long, as soon as Matt’s cock went limp and flopped from her pussy, she stood and walked over to her panties on the floor as she slid them back on and without looking at him she asked him

“Is there any chance off £220 for a new dress”?

“Yea there is, absolutely no chance”

She shot him a look and stormed out the door, he watched her pull away from the drive and turned to the couch

“She’s gone”

“Good”

“You can come out now”

“I cant”

“What do you mean you cant”?

He walked over to the couch, and peered over, she was on her back, he looked down and saw that she had come so hard she had made a mess all over the back of the couch and her clothes.

“I’ve never been with a sprayer before”

“I’ve never done it before, I should be angry at you doing her in front of me, but it was so hot, how are we going to clean this up before she comes home?”

“I’ve got a feeling I can convince her its ok”

To be continued