The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Repaying a debt?

MC MD MF

A man looking for some special help with his wife and her lies asks Agbagwa for help?

I’m looking for Agbagwa

Matt knocked the door to room 413. He was about to chap again when a pretty woman wearing only a bathrobe abruptly answered. Blonde and in her early 20’s with a pale complexion, she looked at him before nodding as if to say, “What is it?”

“I’m looking for Agbagwa,” Matt stuttered before checking the brass number on the door again.

“Who shall I say is it is?”

“Tell him my name is Matt Rogers.”

“I will tell him but he is busy just now,” the blonde said as she started to close the door

“Marhoo sent me,” he tried as the door further closed before he heard a male voice.

“Sarah, let him in.” Matt noticed the displeased look upon the blonde as she opened the door and he stepped inside. On the bed with his robe pulled loosely over him lay a large black man. He pointed to a chair.

Matt walked over to the chair and before sitting down he noticed the blonde again. She was now climbing over the bed to lie next to the man.

“Are you Agbagwa?”

“I am, how do you know me and Marhoo”

“It’s a long story Mr. Agbagwa, but he told me I had to give you this,” Matt said as he stood and reached into his pocket. He pulled a brown beaded bracelet out and handed it to Agbagwa before sitting back down. The black man studied the beads then smiled. When he looked up he saw the young man quickly look away from Sarah and to the floor.

“It is just Agbagwa,” the Prince said as he held the beads up. ”Marhoo has had a habit of getting into trouble ever since we were children. It is part of the reason I came to find him, but I have grown to like your country. Tell me how you saved my friend.”

“I was walking home when I saw these three guys beating up someone so I tried to help. eventually I threatened to phone the cops and the guys ran off. It turned out it was Marhoo. After insisting he wasn’t going to hospital I let him come home with me to get cleaned up. We got to know each other and he told me he owed me. It was a few days later while we were having a chat that he mentioned he could help me with a little problem.

The black man turned to the girl.

“Leave us just now.

Without question the blonde stood from the bed and went outside the room and into the hallway, Agbagwa moved to the chair opposite Matt and sat.

“I spoke to Marhoo about two weeks ago, I know he has taken a journey and will be back in a couple of weeks, so I know it must be an urgent problem if he thinks I could help you and it could not wait for him to come back to introduce us.”

The man nodded. “He said you could help me. At first, when he asked if I believed in magic, I thought he was joking, but he showed me some thing’s and told me you were much more powerful. He promised I could trust and believe in you.”

“Well you can trust me, and believing in me is easy when you see how I ordered Sarah from the room, but you must tell me your problem if I am to help.”

Sighing the man started, “It’s my wife. The bitch has been having an affair. We have been married two years and I think it’s been going on since before then. Her sister has been covering for her so I only found out the other day. That’s when I confided in Marhoo.

“So you wish to make her faithful to you?”

“Fuck, no! I want to hurt the bitch. If I kick her out she gets the guy and half of everything I have. She had nothing before she met me and I want her to be back there.”

“Well I can help; I just need to know how far you want to go.”

Both men chatted about the problem and how Agbagwa could help resolve it over the next hour. Matt handed Agbagwa the small bag with her hairs Marhoo had told him he would need to collect. before he left the room Matt thanked Agbagwa.

As he left the room he saw the young blonde waiting in the hall still with only the robe on.

“Sarah come back in,” he heard the man say and the blonde scampered back into the room closing the door. Matt smiled as he felt a weight being lifted and headed for the stairs.

The morning after

Matt awoke in his own bed his wife Kimberly sleeping next to him. He got up and dressed not bothering about making to much noise. She normally complained about him making a racket and waking her, but today Matt couldn’t care. As he was about to leave for work, he looked over the bed to her again. Her petite facial features and long blonde hair the only parts visible from the covers. “Try not to miss the morning again, sweetheart. Maybe you could even try cleaning today.” The only response was for her to give him the finger and roll over in the bed.

Matt sat in work. Kimberly had phoned him asking what time he was due home from work as she was going out with her sister Jess “Oh I’ll be late again tonight, sweetheart.” After the call he phoned Jess.

“Hi Jess, it’s Matt. Kimberly just phoned. Are you guys getting together?”

“Oh, eh, yea. That’s the plan.” Matt could hear in her voice that she was uncomfortable with this direct communication.

“Jess you must tell me the truth, everything.” Immediately Matt could hear her trying to restrain herself. He was taken by surprise by what he felt upon hearing her struggle.

“No we aren’t meeting today. She asked me to cover for her.”

“And who is she meeting?”

“Roger, Roger Davis.”

“Her old boyfriend, Roger.” Again Matt became ever more aware of her struggle and panic of giving this information. Now he was also sexually aroused by it. “Jess you will not contact Kim. You will come over to our house tonight. Oh, and start being nice to me.” Matt hadn’t intended to invite her over but after hearing her he had wanted to see her. He then hung up.

Leaving work early

He left work early and headed home. He stopped the car down the street from the house. He could see Roger’s car in front of the house. Picking up his phone he dialled the house number. After seven rings Kim picked up “Hello? She giggled as if being tickled.

“Kim? It’s me. Do not react. I want you to listen to me very carefully. When you come off the phone, you will have no memory of me phoning. You will go back to what you were doing. When I get into the house, I will become totally invisible to you, although you will listen to and carry out my instruction it will be like it is your own free will. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Good. Now put Roger on the phone, but don’t tell him it is me.”

Matt heard a muffled voice, “No one knows I’m here,” he heard as the phone was being passed.

“Hello?”

“Roger, do not react. It’s Matt. I want you to listen to me very carefully. When you come off the phone you will have no memory of me phoning. You will go back to what you were doing. When I get into the house, I will become totally invisible to you, although you will listen to and carry out my instructions it will be like it is your own free will. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Matt hung up and waited around 7 minutes. He tried to wait longer but couldn’t. He found himself once more being pulled into action. He crossed the street and walked down to his house. He felt his heart beat in his ears his chest bouncing. He slipped into the house through the front door. He tried to quieten his heart so he could hear where they were.

He followed the sound to the bedroom, when he squeezed through the ajar door he could see Kim pulling at Roger’s clothes. He in turn was holding her head, kissing her, Matt thought the rage would take over watching his wife betray his trust but instead he felt giddy with excitement at the power he had over them and they weren’t even aware of him being there with them!

Matt walked around the bed. He watched intently as the couple fell back onto the bed and rolled in each others arms. Kim pulled her self up the bed and laid her head on a pillow. Roger positioned himself between her legs, Matt crouched down to beside his wife’s head as her hand reached down helping to adjust the angle of Rogers cock to her waiting pussy. Matt watched as his wife obviously enjoyed Rogers’s cock and he thought about how much bigger Roger was than himself. Matt couldn’t wait any longer; his mind wanted to attack.

“Roger you will loose all rhythm; on every backwards stroke you will slip completely out of her pussy and be unable to guide yourself back into her until she uses her hand to guide you.”

He watched as instantly Roger seemed to loose control, smiling as Roger started to pause with each thrust before drawing out completely. Kim immediately opened her eyes and stopped her panting

“What’s wrong?” she asked, licking his ear.

“Nothing.”

He then tried unsuccessfully to push his cock back into her. Matt laughed as he watched him prod wildly at her. Kim finally reached down and held him against her as he pushed again this time with success. It lasted only a few thrusts before he was once again prodding around erratically, forcing Kim to reach down again.

Matt looked on not able to keep himself from laughing out loud. He had never felt so much in control! He had this unimaginable power over them just as Agbagwa had said! He himself had become breathless with the adrenalin pumping through him, yet he was still calm and focused. Again he crouched down next to the bed.

“Kim, you feel hornier than ever before. You have never needed to be penetrated as much as you do now. Your pussy longs for a hard cock. You want sex and the longer without it the more desperate you will become.”

Again she reached down guiding him, constantly repeating the process

“Babe what’s wrong,” she queried once again.

“Nothing, I must be tired,” the frustrated Roger replied

“Well I’m not!” Kim replied pushed and rolled him over; he lay with his back on the bed as Kim straddled him. She was about to lower herself down onto his cock.

“I need that cock in me!” Kim practically yelled. Matt intervened again. “Roger, your cock will become limp this instant!” he fairly screamed.”

Kim continued to lower herself down but couldn’t find what she was searching for. Her frustration climbed quickly and obviously as she moved off him.

“This has never happened before!” Roger agonisingly stuttered, “I can’t believe it!” Kim tried to hide her anger; tried to be nice.

“Well, let me try to fix that,” she said as she started to suck his cock, running her tongue all over it.

Matt stared this time, boiling with rage. Kim had never sucked his cock like that! Before he knew it his next command was out.

“Roger, you will go completely limp and your cock will shrivel up every time Kim’s pussy is close to your cock. Kim, your pussy has never been wetter. You are in agony waiting for someone to slide into you.”

Kim let Roger’s cock spring from her mouth.

“Its all better now I see,” Kim added.

“Sure is, baby! Now where were we?”

“I’ll take care of everything, just lay back,” Kim cooed as she climbed on to Roger again. As he sank further into the bed, his eyes closed. Kim held his cock as she lifted one leg and commenced to back down onto his cock.

Matt once again let his laughter fill the room, tears filled his eyes as he watched Roger open his eyes wide with terror as his cock suddenly lots all solidity as it came into contact with Kim’s lips.

Kim’s anger was plain now. “Come on, baby! What the fuck?”

There was desperation in her voice and her reaction was to hold his cock whilst trying madly to get him hard again. Roger sat up with alarm and stared at his cock. Fear gripped his face as he saw his cock was smaller than he ever could remember it.

“Look Kim I really need to go.”

Roger started to grab his clothes from around the room as Kim tried to hold him. Roger pulled away and Kim knelt on the edge of the bed, her anger calming and pleading beginning, Matt watched totally engrossed at his stubborn wife’s change to desperate and needy.

“How about you watch as I play with myself? That might get you hard.” Roger seemed to stop and take notice as she began to slide two fingers into her wet pussy. Matt sensed he needed to act again.

“Roger, you will be ashamed of your new inability to get hard. The shame will haunt you. You will blame Kim and know your cock is smaller when she is around you.” Roger continued to lift his clothes.

“Kim, you will feel yourself on the brink of orgasm but will be unable to climax until you have male penetration; each time you fail to achieve release, the need will double.”

Kim still with her hand and fingers buried in her crotch and on her clit, tried to get off the bed to stop Roger leaving. “Where the fuck are you going? Be a fucking MAN and get that dick back in this bed.” Knowing his wife, Matt thought about the shame she was feeling chasing this man in her own bedroom. He knew Kim thought she could have about any man she wanted so pleading to get fucked was completely new to her and very degrading.

“Kim, I’m going.” Matt watched Roger make a bee-line for the door.

Kim was shouting after him with her hand still working between her legs. “Don’t think about phoning me! I thought it was my husband that was the wimp!”

Matt again found anger upon hearing this. “Roger, tell her that you’ve taken what you want from her. Ask her how it feels to be used.”

He turned to Kim. “Kim, your need for sex will increase again, whenever you get turned down.”

“I’ve taken what I wanted from you. How does it feel to be used, Kim, like you used Matt?” Roger then slammed the door. Matt watched Kim as her hand continued to fuck her pussy. He heard Rogers’s car drive off and could for the first time see the hurt in Kim’s eyes. He thought about how he should feel guilty about what he had done before shrugging it off and reminding himself of her betrayal. He also noticed he was rock hard knowing he was doing all this.

“Roger doesn’t want you, but your pussy is crying out for cock. You will continue with what you are doing yet unable to relieve your need until you have your husband’s cock buried inside you. You will not want to show how needy you are for him to anyone but your need will grow stronger with every passing second, minute, hour, day, week. You will try with all your strength to resist, but your desperate need for his cock it will continue to bubble and grow.”

Matt walked to the bedroom door. “When I come home next, I will be visible again.” He looked at his beautiful wife, lying naked on the bed, her little hand busy between her legs. ‘God! If only she’d been faithful, fucking bitch.’ He then returned to his car.

To be continued