The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Renter: Chapter 2

Hi all! So now we see what gifts Greg is bringing for Julie! After all, she needed to start renting to feel secure and maybe he can help with that...

* * *

Greg didn’t come back until the end of the week. Mary kept the house clean and didn’t bother to look for anyone else.

I need to see how he works out; she thought as she stood in front of the mirror, getting ready to put her shirt on. She stared at her tits. They were big, heavy, wide… That morning, she’d decided to put one of her bras on that showed them off a little more, along with a button-up shirt, instead of the big sweaters she often wore.

Maybe Greg would—

What are you thinking? Greg was over ten years younger than she was. She wasn’t his type. He was just her renter. And he…

He could do better than her.

Mary bit her lip. She needed to get out more. Get out a lot more.

And then she heard the door open downstairs. There was one person, other than herself, who had a key.

Greg.

Her fingers fumbled with the buttons, trying to get her shirt on, get herself decent. She ran out of her room, leaving the door open, flying down the stairs, to see Greg, holding a big backpack in one hand like it didn’t weigh anything.”

“I—I didn’t hear the truck.”

“Why would I need a truck?” Greg asked. “I’m not planning on staying here forever, so why bring enough stuff to stock a warehouse?” He shrugged. “If I need books, there’s the Internet and a bookstore down the street. If I need exercise, there’s a gym.”

“Right.” Mary felt a pang at the thought he was already thinking of leaving.

“Come with me,” Greg said.

It was an order.

And almost before it was out of his mouth, Mary was following him up the stairs. “I see you changed the menu,” Greg said, glancing over that kitchen, several bundles of newly bought food ingredients visible on the counter.

Mary blushed. “Yes, I, um, listened to what you said.”

“Good,” Greg said, and once again, Mary found her eyes drawn to the medallion. “It’s good when someone listens, understands, and obeys.” There was a strange intonation to the last word, the sound seeming to resonate through the room.

I didn’t—Mary closed her mouth on what she had been about to say. Contradicting him seemed…

Wrong. After all, he’d been right about the food. She did feel better. And in fact…

“I sort of enjoyed cooking.”

“It’s good when someone finds her place,” he said, as they walked into his room. It just took Greg a few moments before he finished putting his clothes up, his laptop up, which had the same symbol that his medallion bore, and then turned to her. “Have you started cooking yet?”

It’s not time—and why—”No.” Mary shook her heads. “But I can start, if you’re hungry.”

“I am.”

“I’ll, I’ll, um get to it!” Mary fled from the room, an unaccountable sense of nerves coming over her. She hadn’t even gotten the ingredients ready, and didn’t know what he wanted, and oh, God, what if he had allergies…

But she quickly started cooking. She’d bought some steak, and that was good, a man like Greg probably wanted steak. She pulled her kitchen apron on, turned on the stove, and started working on the food.

I’ve never cooked for someone like this. Almost forty and she’d either eaten out when she was on a date, or just come home and cooked whatever for herself. But never for someone. She heard him walking down the stairs and wondered if he was watching her. Watching her as she cooked… for him.

I didn’t even say I would do this, Mary thought. Why was she just…

She licked her lips at the unfamiliar surge of heat between her legs.

But it’d be good to cook for Greg. He probably was hungry after his long day of working.

It didn’t take long for Mary to finish her cooking. She came out into the living room to see that Greg had finished setting the table.

An obscure sense of shame washed over her. He was her renter. He shouldn’t have had to do that.

“Thank you, Mary.” Greg said. “You may put the food down.”

Mary nodded, and then stepped back, still in her apron. She had an abrupt vision of a movie she’d seen, the maids standing by the man of the house as he finished his meal.

Waiting for his approval.

Mary almost turned to leave, but then glanced at the medallion, the symbol. The woman, kneeling.

Man. Standing.

In charge.

Strong.

“You can sit down and eat,” Greg told her.

It was an order, Mary realized.

She sat down. The heat was back between her legs. How can someone have a voice like that?

But now was the time to eat.

Mary had to admit, she enjoyed the food more than she had the prepackaged stuff. It tasted better, and…

“There’s a contentment, isn’t there, to cooking? It reminds you that you’re maintaining the household, serving others.”

“I…” Mary looked up, once again aware of how fit he was. How strong looking, and how that medallion caught the light. “It felt different…”

“Of course it did.” He smiled. “Tell me, why don’t you have a husband?”

“I—” that’s really private, but… “I just never got into it. Never met the right guy. And well with work…”

“The work you were fired from.”

“I was let go.”

“Even worse,” Greg said. “They didn’t care about you. Not even to keep you around as a secretary. A man, a real man, would never let you go.”

“What if I wanted to?” Mary thought about the dates she had, how unsatisfactory they were.

“If you found the right man, that wouldn’t be your choice.”

Mary swallowed. She had to move away from this conversation, because she was having images in her mind and the heat between her legs was now to the point where if she kept thinking about it, she might stain her clothes…

“The medallion? What does it symbolize?” Mary asked. “I mean, if it’s religious—”

“No.” Greg held it up in one hand as he finished the steak, putting the fork in his other hand down. “Religion implies faith. This is about truth.”

“Truth—what truth?” Mary asked. Oh, God, is he a religious fanatic?

“The man stands, protects, cares for the woman.” He let the light play over the medallion.

Mary couldn’t tear her eyes away from it. Suddenly she could see Greg in that position. Standing over…

Standing over Mary.

“And…” She licked her lips. “What does the woman do?”

“Serve.”

At that word, Mary felt her pussy just suddenly get damp. There was a need there, but she couldn’t just run out of the room, and to go to her bedroom!

“Serve?” She tried to giggle, but the feeling of heat was still growing in her. “What woman would do that?”

“Every woman who understands, who accepts her place. My family was founded, long ago, by a man who encountered something, long ago, in the woods. He never said what. But he came back and in a week, the lady of the manor and her daughters were at his feet…” Greg chuckled. “After he instructed the village blacksmith on how to deal with his own wife, he commissioned this design. And so it has been for over a thousand years.”

“But that’s…”

“A biological imperative? Males protect, females nurture, and serve… and are well rewarded for it.” He shook his head. “Only we have centuries of conditioning in the opposite way. Do you know the Victorians didn’t believe a woman could take pleasure from sex? They even had special terms for orgasms…”

I’m sitting here talking to him about orgasms and I’m about to fucking have one!

“How does that—”

“Imagine, training your women to deny their very being, to see themselves as failures, to cover themselves up.” Greg frowned, and then very deliberately let his eyes fall to Mary’s breasts. “And that stayed with us. My family grew and spread, but we stayed in the shadows.” He chuckled. “The Victorians and those who came after were good at killing. They were that.”

“So… you’re like a cult?”

“A culture…” He looked at her. “You could have this. You’re hot, I can tell. Your body is responding, and you’re wet. Wet with need.”

Mary squirmed in the chair. There were so many things she could say. But she couldn’t. It was like she weighed a hundred tons. She was suddenly aware of how her breasts were pressing against her clothes, how her nipples were erect. She saw them in the mirror.

“I… I uh… Have what?”

“Be free. Free from responsibility. Free from worry. Because a man would take that duty, as is his duty.”

“But I have… I have my house,” Mary said.

“Not after you made the choice. No more fears about losing it. No more fears like that at all.”

“So, I…” Mary took a drink. She was so hot. She was… “Would just become some harem slut?”

“Oh, you would work. It’s just that our women don’t have to trouble themselves with much beyond that. As for a slut… why did you say that? Have you wondered what it would be like to give yourself to every man who commands you? To have your man tell you ‘go to the village square and make yourself free to all?’”

“That’s…” Oh fuck, I can see it. Mary had a vision of herself, kneeling in the park, her body covered with cum as people came up and jerked off on her. Girls were staring, mocking… but looking nervous, as if they wondered what it would be like to be…

Now she was wet.

“But that’s not being a slut,” Greg said. “That’s being free. Taking joy in accepting what you are.”

“Until I get knocked up.”

“That is another purpose of a woman.”

Mary gulped. How could he say that? She’d gone thirty-eight years without getting knocked up…

Thirty-eight years… There was something empty about that now.

“All those years of work, only to be here.” Greg looked at her. Now he wasn’t even bothering to hide his gaze, his eyes picking out the swell of her breasts, the indentation of her nipples against the fabric of her shirt.

Mary was panting. She knew what she should say, throw him out, tell him she wasn’t some slut… not like… not like that woman on the medallion, kneeling before her man. Ready for him to take, to make her his.

To make her his… pet. Property. Slave.

She grunted as her pussy just clenched at that last word.

“Why are you here?”

“I saw you putting out your ads, and you looked so hopeless. I decided to make you mine.”

“Decided—don’t I…”

“You will. But I know what you will say.”

God, the room was so hot. Her clothes were just confining, and she could feel the sweat start to cover her. She had to say something, had to get the conversation back…

“Why are you here? You didn’t just come to college.”

“Actually, I did.” Now Greg leaned back. “Things are changing. The Internet, the world, we were content to live our own lives, but the larger world won’t let us.”

“So?”

“So what does a Pride do when threatened? It defends itself.”

“You’re going to… take over?” Take me over… She was panting.

“We are going to free the world. At least until enough is free that our people are safe.”

“Is this… some kind of magic? Some power?” I can’t—I’m here, just about to cum and I don’t know why, but I want him and need him and he’s so powerful…

“Does it matter to you? Maybe this is just you. Maybe I and all my kind have a magic power, or maybe a gift from an alien. The Founder didn’t know, nobody at the time would have even thought of aliens. But he gave it to us and it bred true. Even today, there are some by blows who suddenly awaken to their power without even knowing it…”

“I—” Mary fell silent. Greg stood up and pushed the chair back. “But it’s time for your first lesson.” He calmly undid his pants and Mary’s whimper of need filled the room as she saw the thick, heavy cock emerge.

She tried to get up, but staggered and fell, for a moment wondering if her tits were that heavy, if they were pulling her down. Then she was on her hands and knees, looking up at Greg, her eyes filled with the image of his cock. She had only taken a cock in her mouth once or twice and it had been supremely unsatisfying.

Because it wasn’t a man. It was someone being polite and worried you’d yell at them. Greg looked down at her, and Mary realized that he would judge her.

“I—“

“Do you want it? Don’t lie, Girl.”

“Y-yes.” Mary licked her lips. “Yes.”

“This is just the first taste. Remove your top. I want to see if you’ve been taking care of yourself.”

Mary didn’t say anything, just slowly undid her top, pulling it off and tossing it to the side. Then she undid her light bra, her large breasts bouncing slightly, her nipples erect. There was already a light sheen of sweat on her skin as she felt the natural weight of gravity pull them down, but they were good. They were still good, heavy and firm and…

So fucking sensitive. She’d never felt like this, but the air itself seemed to be caressing them.

“Now, show me. Show me if you’re worthy.”

Mary didn’t hesitate, leaning forward and kissing the tip of Greg’s cock. It tasted like nothing she’d ever tasted before. She opened her mouth wide, taking it into her, using her lips and tongue to massage it. She’d never done this before, not so quickly, but it was if her body had always known what to do… And now she was remembering.

“Good girl.” Greg patted her on the head, like she was his pet. “Doesn’t it feel good?”

Mary whimpered in pleasure.

“And it’s so much more simple this way, isn’t it. You don’t need to care about anything else, about the house or money. Simply serving the men who have made you theirs. After all, it’s our job to take care of you.”

Now Mary was taking more and more of his shaft into her mouth, trying to bet it down into her throat like a movie she’d seen. She gagged and felt tears fill her eyes as she failed.

Then Greg patted her head. “No need to be upset, my dear. You’ve spent your entire life ignoring this. There’s time for training.”

My entire life… She could have had this from the beginning. Suddenly, Mary knew something she could do without gagging or passing out. She cupped her tits, engulfing his cock in her warm, sensitive flesh.

“Good. See, you’re already learning.”

Mary worked his shaft, the room silent save for her moans. Greg was pleased, but she realized that he must have had better. In fact, his hands were guiding her, pulling her down, letting her pull her head back when he willed it, controlling her motions as she got more and more experienced. More confident. The world outside went away. There was only pleasure. There was only service.

There was only Greg.

Then she felt his cock swell in her mouth, right before he gripped her and pulled her onto his cock. Her mouth and throat were filled with his hot semen and Mary’s muffled scream of pleasure filled the room. She kept swallowing, even as her vision grayed out from the lack of oxygen and the immense orgasm that was ripping through her, one unlike any other.

No, not unlike any other.

She’d simply never had an orgasm. Not if this was what an orgasm was.

Then Greg allowed her to pull her mouth back, gasping as he sprayed her face and tits with his semen. She fell back on her ass and looked up at him with a glazed expression as he marked her as his woman.

This was a great dinner… was Mary’s last thought as she blacked out.

* * *

When Mary came back to the world, only a few minutes could have passed. His cum was still on her. She staggered to her knees and cupped one full breast, bringing it up to her mouth and licking the cum off of her skin. The very act sent her whole body quivering. Her panties were soaked, a growing wet spot under her.

Greg was dressed, sitting at the table. “Well, I’m off,” he said.

“But—wait—I!!” Mary blinked. “Was I… bad?” Tears filled her eyes.

“No. You were good, for all that you were inexperienced.”

“I—then why?” Mary was still on her knees, looking up at him, her cum spattered form gleaming in the light. Once, she would have been mortified. But not now. Now she didn’t care, because Greg was leaving.

“You have a choice to make.” Greg smiled. He reached into his pocket and tossed something down between her knees. It was a collar. Mary reached down and picked it up, holding it up to the light. A metal collar, somehow flexible. It looked expensive, gold and silver highlights running over it. It was a locking collar, but there was no key.

But in front was a medallion. A smaller version of Greg’s.

She licked her lips. Looked up at Greg.

“That’s for you. To make your choice. The last choice you’ll make regarding me. Either you’ll become mine—completely, or we’ll just go our own ways.” He looked at her. “Completely mine. You’ll never worry about money or owning anything again. Not even clothes. If you’re given money, it will be an allowance, not pay. If you make any money, it will be mine. Everything you once owned will be mine.”

Mary shivered at the thought.

“If you close that collar around your neck, you will never take it off. Even if you wash, a man will remove it, and you will put it once again. You’ll only have one name. Mary. Unless your man changes it.”

“But… You would be my man.”

“Unless I gave you to someone else.” Greg put his hand on her head. “As I said, it would be your last decision. The only promise you have from us is that we will protect you, keep you safe, keep you healthy, and keep you happy.”

“I—can I make my decision now?”

“No. This is a big step. Think it over. I’ll be back in the morning to talk or pick up my things.” With that, Greg turned and left the room.

A few moments later, Mary heard the door to the street open and close.

And then she looked down at the collar.