The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Renter: Chapter I

I’m writing as Julie Libídeo Griffin. I used to write under another name, but as Amazon got increasingly sensitive, I abandoned that penname, more or less and am starting out on another one, mostly focused on my patreon and smashwords. This gives me more freedom, and enjoy a new world—the world of the Pride! This is the first of three books about our landlady and her new man, as well as two other college girls who are going well...that would ruin the story.

I hope you enjoy this and my current page is at: julieseroticfun.blogspot.com

Mary stared at the computer screen, the spreadsheet telling her what she already knew.

Too many bills, not enough money. She’d had a job, a good job, but then the economy went south and well…

“I’m sorry, Mary, but you’re not exactly what our clients want.

Mary shook her head. She was thirty-eight and if she was still good looking, it was plain that the boss wanted younger people in the front office. The bimbo they’d brought in to replace her had a shirt that showed off her cleavage almost down to her fucking bellybutton, and enough makeup for ten ordinary women. Mary was…

She glanced at the mirror by her desk. Shoulder-length blond hair, a nice mix between pretty and professional, big blue eyes behind a large pair of glasses. She had a good figure, especially for a thirty-eight-year-old, even if she had to dress to conceal her boobs and hips. Nothing like some guy in the office staring at your ass all day.

Mary sighed. “And none of this is solving my problem. I have two thousand dollars a month in costs, and now no income.” Her savings would tide her over for a while…

But right now, the job market was terrible, especially for someone who was two years away from forty.

“What am I going to do?” Mary asked herself.

I could sell the house, but… That would give her more money, but it wasn’t like she was so old she could live on it for the rest of her life. Mary got up and stretched, her bra tight against her tits.

Maybe that would be one good thing. She didn’t need to worry about minimizing her bustline to look professional at home.

Or in a cardboard box. Mary shook her head, trying to defeat the incipient panic. She wasn’t anywhere near losing her house.

She just needed some extra money…

And I’ve got spare three rooms. The college was just coming into session, and sure, they’d have to share the two bathrooms, or rather one, since Mary wasn’t going to give up her own bathroom, but they could share the other one. But in this market, especially given how close we are to the college, I could probably charge seven hundred dollars per room.

And that would keep me from going broke. Oh, it wouldn’t be all the money she needed, but it’d turn a few months until she ran out of money to over a year. More than enough time to figure out another way to get money, or find a job.

“Right,” Mary said. “Time to get to work!”

I can print up some adds, maybe put on out on the online housing list for the neighborhood, and see what happens. It’s not as if I have to go to work tomorrow, after all.

She smiled. Right. Things were looking up.

* * *

God, I’m an idiot. Three days.

She’d posted the ad, both online and in the real world, three days ago. The college term would begin in about another month, so Mary figured she’d get people.

And she did.

Just not people she wanted to share her house with.

They ranged from…

“Hey, this is a great house. I mean, that room is perfect for my practice. Mom wants me to be a dentist, but HARD ROCK is where it is! Do you got a 220 line in there? I need that for my amps!”

“No place allows pets, so I was wondering. I have a Great Dane and I can’t leave him at home—Dad doesn’t take him for enough walks. He won’t be a bother, and he can stay in my room when I’m at school.

“Um… sometimes he has a little incontinence problem, but that’s okay, isn’t it?”

“So, here’s the thing. I like, don’t have any money right now, but I’m a writer, and I totally have a manuscript that is gonna be bigger than anyone you’ve ever heard of. So I just need about four months to, you know, figure out what I want to write and do my research, maybe start on my outline?

Write it? Nah man, I don’t write well with a deadline.

Mary moaned as she let her head hit the table, a pile of papers cushioning the impact.

“And these are the best offers!” Mary shook her head. She wouldn’t even get into the cult leader, or the lunatic with the alligator.

She—

The doorbell rang.

Oh God, please don’t be the preacher again. By the time Mary had gotten him out of her house, she’d wondered if she would have to get a restraining order.

She walked to the door, part of her considering whether or not to just pretend nobody was at home. At least he wasn’t hanging on the doorbell like it was the only thing keeping him alive.

She ran her fingers through her hair, checked her clothes. Sweater top, good, modest skirt, better.

She’d tried with a T-shirt, but after the first three college students couldn’t look away from her (admittedly impressive) rack, Mary had decided to go for something a little more concealing, even if she didn’t go the full minimizer route.

She reached out and pulled the door open, seeing the stranger in the door way. “He—hello?” Mary stuttered as she looked up at him. He was big, at least six foot six. Muscular, but not some ’roid freak.

But there was also something about him… Mary looked down and noticed a necklace, a medallion swinging in front of his jacket.

What is that— It was a stylized woman, kneeling, looking down. Another figure was on the medallion, a man, standing, hand on her head.

Some kind of penitent getting blessed? Mary didn’t know. But there was something about him—he just seemed to fill the room, not physically, well granted, he was pretty big, but psychically.

She shook her head and glanced up at him. She smiled, for some reason unable to quite meet those piercing gray eyes that were looking at her.

No, that were roaming over her body.

Mary licked her lips. The other college kid—but this was no mere kid. Even if he was young, and she couldn’t quite place his age, just old enough to go to college, she knew that. She should say something but…

He’s younger than me, and just look at him. He can get anyone he wants. I should be flattered…

And she was.

And a little nervous. What if she didn’t measure up?

“Ma’am? I’m here about the room?”

“Oh, right, yes! Seven hundred dollars a month, I mean, if you rent it! Would you like to um, come and see it?” Stupid, stupid, stupid! Here she was, just letting him stand on the porch.

But now he was walking past her, looking around at the foyer, before he walked to the living room. Mary hurried to keep up with him. “This is the common room. Everyone can use it, although at night I’d like you to keep…” Mary fell silent as he looked around the room, then realized she hadn’t asked the most important questions. “Uh, may I know your name…”

“Greg.”

Mary waited for his last name, but he didn’t give it to her. She opened her mouth, but he turned around and walked into the common room. “Good decor. You keep a nice house. That’s something you should take pride in.”

“I—“

“So, what does the room look like?” Greg asked.

“Oh, it’s this way!” Mary said. He likes the house, so he might like the room, and he doesn’t have dogs, and he’s not a songwriter, and… He looks good. Mary didn’t want to decide based on that, but there was something about Greg that just made her shiver with delight when he looked at her.

And she’d only known him for about five minutes.

God, am I that lonely?

Mary didn’t know. But she knew she didn’t mind the fact that when she glanced back at Greg as she led him up the stairs, his gaze was lingering on her curvy hips and full ass. She put a little sway into each step.

I’ve never done this before. Usually she got annoyed at people looking at her like that, but…

I’m just trying to make a proper impression.

When they got to the room, Mary opened the door. For a moment, she winced. The room that had looked so good that morning now looked…

Bare. Sure, it had a bed, and a chair and desk, but there was no…

“It doesn’t have a TV, but if you want one, the house has Wifi, and there are—“

“No.” Mary’s mouth snapped shut at his voice. It was still polite, but somehow there was steel in it now.

“No,” Greg repeated, glancing over at Mary with his gray eyes. “TV is good in its place, but I don’t need it. It’s better to do important things with your family, and go outside.”

‘Yes, of course,” Mary said, trying to keep the stutter out of her voice. Why didn’t I get him first? I could have avoided so much.

“It’s a good room,” Greg continued. “I will take it.”

“Oh, well, um, I have…” Oh God, what if he says no when I tell him about the deposit?

“The deposit, I know.” Greg reached into his pocket and pulled out a wallet. “I can sign for it now and pay for it, if you have the app.”

“I—yes,” Mary said. Is he some trust fund kid? No, not like that. She let her eyes run over his body. This wasn’t the body of someone who stayed in the basement. This was—

Mary realized that Greg was looking at her. She blushed and looked aside. Greg was looking at her, and he didn’t blush, his gaze tracing out the curve of her tits.

Mary had a momentary thought that she should have worn a sweater with a deeper neck. But…

“So, ah, where are you from?” She asked.

“No place you would know.” Greg smiled. He held the medallion up to the light, and Mary found her eyes pulled to it, tracing the curve of the metal, staring at the kneeling woman.

Now that she was thinking, she didn’t look like she was kneeling like in prayer, but like she was offering herself to the man…

“We like to keep to ourselves,” Greg said. “But we do come out, for education, opportunities… and sometimes…” he paused, and chuckled. “To collect things.”

“Oh, you’re a collector?”

“Not yet, Mary,” he said.

“I—“

“If I’m going to be staying here, I think Mary is appropriate for now.”

There was a surge of pressure against her mind, and Mary shivered. Why shouldn’t he? He’ll be staying here, after all, and… She licked her lips. Having someone like this call her by her first name…

“Of course,” Mary said. “Let’s get your key and I’ll show you the bathroom and dining facilities…” What did he mean, ‘for now?’

The rest of the tour was very short, Mary finding herself more nervous as he examined the bathroom. Now that he was a paying tenant, he might decide he wanted something changed. But Greg nodded, checking it, looking at the big walk-in shower/bath combo, before he nodded and chuckled. “Are you expecting a group?”

Mary blushed. “No—no, it was here from before.”

“Well, maybe we can put it to good use.” Then he asked to see her bathroom. Mary opened her mouth to refuse, but…

Why not? He wasn’t going to use it, and he probably wanted to make certain she wasn’t making him use the worse bathroom. She turned and led him to it, passing through her room.

And then Mary felt horror sweep over her. Her closet was open, her clothes in it, and even worse, the dresser’s drawers were open—showing off her bras and panties.

Greg glanced over the room, and shook his head, as Mary, mortified, quickly ran to the bathroom door and threw it open.

Greg looked over it, and nodded. “Small shower.”

“Y-yes,” Mary said. “You can see the group shower facilities are much better.”

“Oh, I can think of uses for a small shower,” Greg said. “But let’s go. You haven’t shown me the kitchen.”

“Y-yes, right.”

Once they were down there, Greg looked around the kitchen, opening up the refrigerator, a dissatisfied grunt coming from him.

“Is it dirty? I cleaned it just yesterday!” Please don’t be upset at it… Mary bit her lip.

“It’s clean enough. I was looking at all the TV dinners. Do you know how much salt is in them?”

“I…”

“They put it in because they use low-quality goods, and the salt and other seasoning disguises the taste of the food, and also helps convince you that you’ve eaten more than you have, so you don’t realize that cooking your own meal isn’t just better, it’s cheaper.” He looked over at her, one hand holding the medallion. “You should take better care of yourself.”

“I—“

“Besides, you’re not currently working, are you?”

“Ho—how did you know?”

“You just started advertising rooms, and look a little desperate?”

“I am between jobs…” And he’s right, I just started eating the food because it was faster and easier. Easier to toss it in the microwave… But not only was it not healthy, that kind of food that your doctor warned you about. The kind of food that eventually left you looking unhealthy…

And unattractive.

Mary glanced over at Greg. Would he have paid attention to a woman full of unhealthy fat and cottage cheese thighs?

“Y-yes… maybe I could change that out. Get some good food.” And since I’m not working… “If you want, maybe we could eat in the dining room.”

“That would be good, Mary.”

“Thank you.”

“Thank you, Greg.”

“Um, yes, thank you, Greg.”

It only took a few minutes to finish everything else, and Greg left, letting Mary know he had other things to do.