The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Renter: Epilogue.

And Mary makes her decision.

The next morning, Mary heard the door open and close. Greg had come back. And when he came to the living room, he stopped.

Mary was kneeling in the center, the light gleaming on the collar she wore. Other than that, she was nude, her arms behind her, knees apart, back arched, displaying herself for Greg.

Around her were papers.

“My, ah…. Bank records, property deeds, everything.” Mary smiled. “I did the paperwork all last night. They just need to be notarized and recorded and you’ll own everything.” A quiver of pleasure filled her at that thought, droplets of sex juices falling from her pussy.

“Good,” Greg said. “You’ll need some training, but you know enough that you can manage my property.”

“Yes… Master.” Mary shivered at that word. Suddenly it made it more real that she wasn’t Mary any more. She was Greg’s property now.

“You have two more rooms, correct?”

“I was going to rent them but now—“

“You will rent them, but I’ll select our choices.”

“Master?”

“You’re not the only woman here who needs to be freed.” Then Greg paused. “But now it’s time to start work. I didn’t tell you everything. You see, our ways? It’s true that they were passed down to us, but we can grant them to other men.”

“Master?” Mary didn’t understand.

“I know. It’s complex. But where better to start to change the world than at a college, and I’m only one man, after all. Even I couldn’t do it all.” He laughed. “I’d die of exhaustion. We’ll start with your new renters and then… Well, you don’t need to worry your head about that. That’s not your responsibility, anymore.”

Mary nodded and then watched as Greg started to pull his clothes off. “But now it’s time to reward you, Mary. Welcome to becoming one of the Pride’s girls.”

“Yes, Master,” Mary said without hesitation and then crawled towards him, tits swaying, thighs gleaming with her fluids. She wondered what his plans were for the college and how they’d work out.

But he was right. Mary didn’t need to worry about that. Her master would handle those problems.

Because she was one of the Pride’s girls.

End