The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Reality Adjusted, Chapter 3

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

Jax called Julie back from cleaning, changing his mind about sending her off. And so now he had Robin and Julie together.

He was going to have fun with them.

Robin looked over at Julie. She felt jealous. Julie’s body… such huge, large tits. Robin imagined Jax enjoying them so much; she knew her own body couldn’t compete.

She couldn’t beat Julie by appearance, but she could beat her in behavior. The three of them were up in Jax’s bedroom, he was standing at the door, and the two of them standing further in; Julie only stared at Jax passively, but Robin could take the initiative and move over to Jax and feel him; touch him; show him she was better than Julie by skill alone.

She left Julie standing behind, and stepped forward to Jax, who shifted his eyes to her; she had his full attention for this moment. It flushed her with pride. Jax was waiting for her, and Robin reached him, and she awaited no delay. She reached to Jax’s crotch— he was already hard there, and Robin had never felt any satisfaction like the sensation of setting her hand around him through his shorts; he was straining even through the material; shaking and twitching even so; and with a confident grip, Robin pumped him. Let him try to remember Julie now, with Robin’s grip constraining him. She’d beaten her. She was better; Julie’s superior body was no adversary to her now.

Julie had watched all of this unfold; she had rarely felt so displeased, or so jealous. Robin was touching Jax; Jax was hers; she was better than Robin, she’d had Jax first… she hated seeing Jax there, focused on Robin, not her. She’d been caught up looking at Jax while Robin had taken the advantage… Jax was so perfect… it was still her natural state of being to admire and appreciate him. But in this case it had served her badly, because Robin had stepped into her absence and gotten Jax into her hand. Julie wouldn’t stand by now; she was going to do something about this.

She walked forward from behind Robin, and Robin didn’t see her coming; didn’t know she was there until Julie was standing beside her; and turning Jax’s face towards hers, and setting her lips on his.

She had some skill as a kisser; but she’d never had to kiss competitively before and now she had to kiss so well that Jax forgot the feeling of what Robin was doing to him. She used all her tricks; sucking his lips between hers, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, scraping her teeth when they touched down on parts of him; all of this was rewarded with a very responsive, very sexual moan that Jax sent into her mouth.

She perked up at this; she’d outcompeted Robin; Jax was enjoying what she was doing more.

Robin disbelieved; she was doing her best work, but the thing that made Jax moan was Julie’s kissing? It wasn’t fair. She was as good a kisser as Julie; Jax had to know that; it was the most important requirement to ever exist.

Julie’s eyes were closed, submerging her completely in the kiss, where she seemed to be lost. She didn’t notice Robin moving her face in just beside her own; she kept her hand working smoothly: she had good co-ordination and it was certainly helping her now… she kept pumping him and working him in her hand; she undid his fly, and got through and found him wearing nothing inside… he’d known they were coming over and planned on this happening; she worked him naked with her hand; but it was only when she saw something in Julie’s jaw tick; she’d shifted something in her mouth again, and that was the thing that made Jax moan again. Unacceptable. He needed to know, and needed to know now, that Robin was the better kisser.

She had herself in the ready position; she pumped Jax one more time, breathed, and then elbowed Julie roughly out of the way, and replaced her removed lips with her own; she hadn’t missed a beat; so Jax, with his eyes closed, might not have registered that Julie had ever taken her lips off of him; but Robin was kissing Jax for everything she had; she was better and she wanted him to think so too; she gave him her tongue, she moved her lips against his as sensually as she could; tried to show him all her love, and devotion in a kiss; tried to make up for the body she knew was inferior.

Jax seemed to be responding well to her; she had an added advantage. She was the one directing the motion of the hand that worked him… she could time the movements of her lips to it to completely bombard his senses.

The kiss didn’t last long enough; only a minute passed before Robin felt herself being bodily shoved to the side. She had elbowed Julie out of the way, and now Julie was elbowing her out of the way; she had replaced her, and she was not only kissing Jax, but she had shoved Robin hard enough to break her grip. Now Julie gripped him and kissed him, giving him a firm handjob— fuck her, it looked even firmer than Robin’s had.

Robin shook her head. She wouldn’t waste her time trying to get back on Jax’s lips. She’d kiss him somewhere else.

Robin dropped down onto her knees; her mouth would be perfectly aligned with Jax’s cock if it weren’t for Julie’s hand being in the way.

But Robin could fix that. She pressed her her hands on either side of Julie’s, and dug her nails into her hand.

Julie yelped in pain; and released Jax’s cock to remove her hand from the source of pain. Robin immediately capitalized on this move, and in one shift, wrapped her lips entirely around Jax. Now no matter what Julie did with her lips, it couldn’t possibly compare to what Robin could do.

She swirled her tongue around him; then around him again, tickling at his underside than looping up over the head of him; he twitched in her mouth and she sucked him harder. She knew the heat and moisture of her mouth had to be affecting him; she just needed to keep the blowjob going for long enough. She rolled Jax’s shorts all the way down and off of him.

Julie hadn’t liked it when Robin elbowed her out of the way of Jax’s mouth. But this was even worse. If she didn’t do something now, Robin was the one who was going to make Jax come, the one who was going to get the privilege, the true gift of tasting his come.

Julie fisted her hands in Jax’s shirt and turned him around. There was a popping sound, of Robin’s mouth coming off of him, and Julie held Jax and walked him back to his bed. She got them there, but she switched their positions so she was the one lying down on the bed and Jax was kneeling on it near to her.

She pulled her shirt off roughly and pushed her breasts together; this was one thing that Robin simply wasn’t capable of doing. She held her breasts together and lined Jax up with herself; and he eagerly took her direction and began thrusting himself up through her tits.

Jax was thrusting with complete abandon, in and out between Julie’s breasts, and it felt completely incredible. She’d always loved her huge breasts so much, ever since she’d developed them, but she had never loved them so much as in this moment. They were the perfect size to encase Jax; so huge that she could really feel Jax pushing his way between them, and when he moved, there was so much flesh for him to shove aside. It was sensitive each time, completely.

Her breasts were trembling and he was so close to her; she had him held against her body, surrounded in it, and she could tell by every thrust he sent up through her that he was thoroughly enjoying himself; it was enjoyable to her because of the actual physical sensation in itself, but knowing Jax was enjoying himself made it maybe twice or three times more enjoyable for her. She was pleasing him, him, the most wonderful person in the world who she loved just so much and had for so long...

She wanted to make it even better for him, though; she looked down and watched Jax’s cock coming up between her breasts, she opened her mouth and let her tongue loll out, timing herself, getting ready, and on the next upstroke, she was ready, she trailed a lick over his cockhead before he drew his cockhead back away on the downstroke.

He moaned again when she did it; she had found a winning combination, she kept repeating it.

He thrusted up, and she licked him with as many little licks as she could fit in before he pulled back; then she tried fitting in little kisses and sucks before he pulled himself again. She was getting more and more sloppy with his every thrust and she hoped he appreciated that; she was slobbering on her own chest from her messy kisses, sucks and licks, sticking the way for him and making him slick up further when her mouth actually connected to him; he was grunting now, and the only thing she wanted in the world was for him to shoot his load in her face; her mouth was already half open, she’d be able to lick it up and swallow it down; she would fully appreciate it, she would revere it, she needed it...

In the moment Julie had grabbed hold of Jax, she’d been so forceful in pulling him out of Robin’s reach that the lack of Jax’s body, and how sudden the absence, had caused Robin to tip forward onto Jax’s rug, and that was where she still was.

She put her hands flat against the floor and pushed herself up in a half-pushup motion.

There were slobbering sounds coming from the bed that she knew had to be Julie’s. Jax was everything, he was the highest ideal, he would never be so undignified. And when Robin got to resting on her knees, where she could better see what was going, it was like watching her nightmare come to life.

Julie was giving Jax a titjob.

Julie was giving Jax a titjob, and it made Robin despair. She could put on bluster and bravado, but deep down, all her life, despite the positive attention her ass had brought her, she’d just wanted a nice pair of tits like Julie’s; full and round and bouncing like them, melons like them. It must feel so good for Julie to wrap around Jax in and contain him with. She only wished that could be... her breasts were pathetic, average, they would never measure up, and without them, who was she trying to kid? She would never be Jax’s favorite, never please him the most or give him the greatest happiness. Julie would always win and she would always lose, with a body like hers, trying to compete against someone with a body like Julie’s... what was she thinking? There’d never been any hope for her, not really.

She slouched down into her kneel. Her eyes were starting to prick. It was already over— Julie had won, and Jax would come all over her face, partly in her mouth while she had it gaping open like that... how lucky Julie was that she would be able to taste him, that he would give her the greatest sign of his favor by spraying her with his emulate... Robin hated it, it wasn’t fair, she wanted it to be her, she wanted to be the one to make him come.

She couldn’t just stay here, kneeling and moping. She had to get up and do something about it.

So she stood. Jax’s shorts had been left disheveled on the floor but it was her turn to strip down. She peeled her clothes off quickly and made herself naked; Julie was naked from the waist up, so her freestanding, perfect tits were completely obvious in all their glory and splendor. Robin forced her mind to the task at hand.

She couldn’t give Jax a titjob. And both her handjob and blowjob had been shown up and one-upped by Julie. There was one thing she could do to one-up Julie now, and it was her last card to play.

She lay herself down on the bed, lining her crotch up to where Julie’s chest was; so she was basically directly to the side of where Jax was thrusting, perfectly adjacent to it.

She watched as Jax came up, then went back down again between Julie’s breasts.

She timed it perfectly: she waited until he had pulled completely back from then and was ready to thrust again, but instead of letting him, she grabbed him by the hand and pulled him over he fell onto her body.

His breathing was a bit gasping and uneven when this happen; letting him fall on her had winded him and she had no pillowy breasts to cushion him, and there had been none there either in the moment of his fall.

But he was over to her now; she nearly had him. She shifted underneath him to line the two of them up; and he stayed lying over her, looking at her with something like shock or maybe admiration; and she was the one to tilt her pelvis up, to thrust from the bed, and her entrance sucked him in, then pulled him deep.

She gasped an exhale, but thrust herself up again; then he took over, and forced himself in deeper, and she gargled on her moans. She moved faster than his thrusts, working back and forward along him, and he was punting her with his cockhead inside... knocking her cervix, knocking in deeper, and she moved more eagerly to match his every thrust.

He was breathing in that labored way that seemed to suggest he might be close; he’d been breathing like that before when she’d felt sure that Julie was going to win his organization, when she’d had her moment of despair... now it excited her, now it reminded her that she had become the one Jax was fucking, that Jax wasn’t even thinking of Julie now. In his eyes she could see it was only her. She may not have had the best breasts but she knew how to grip a dick inside herself. She did know how to do that... she could grip someone, and he grunted every time she squeezed on it.

He thrust particularly deeply, got himself right close to her and wrapped his arms around her. Then he rolled her over to put Robin on top of himself; and Robin took this as her cue to ride him for everything. If she had ever had any worth at all, let it show in her doing this, she prayed. If she could just fuck Jax right, if she could just make him come, then her whole life would be justified... if she could just make him spill inside her as she bounced up and down on him, dipping the bed with their bodies then making it come back up again... One, good skillful fuck and it would be enough. She would be enough. She would be worth it.

Plus it would mean beating Julie; a side benefit, but it would be nice.

Robin bobbed on his cock, and he breathed with greater strain. She had no breasts to bob with her body when she did that but she hoped the feel of her pussy could be good enough to make up for that.

“Stop,” Jax said. “Turn around.”

Robin didn’t have time to feel sad or rejected, he had spoken his request so quickly. She withdrew him from her, and turned herself around on the bed; so she was straddling him still, his cock pointing to her but the front of her body aimed at his bedroom door and the back of her body aimed at him.

She slid him back inside her and it was tighter at this angle, because his body was aimed one way, and hers another... But he was inside her again, and the world was right.

And then his hands found the pressure if her ass.

Robin vocally screamed, unable to stop it in time... it turned her on so much when anyone touched her there, but particularly when it was Jax and particularly when he manhandled her roughly... and now he was doing that, kneading and pulling and twisting and stretching the flesh in each globe.

Thrusts could not be planned anymore. She was jerking and seizing in response to the immense pleasure, but one thought was possible.

At this, Julie could not compete. She didn’t have the body for it; she may have had breasts, but she had no butt, and this was the place Robin could excel; Jax could twist and work his hands and fingers through her fat asscheeks, and he couldn’t do that with Julie. Julie had nothing there. Here at last was a way in which she was better; but she could barely think of that at all. Jax’s touches were driving her crazy. He pawed and pawed and gripped and grabbed; then she slapped her ass in the place it was fattest and Robin cried out: but it only felt good. It was so hot, so sexy, so erotic for Jax to use her ass this way.

He had her stinging there, burning, and it was whiting out Robin’s brain. It was going to burn her brainless, there was just too much and the energy needed some culmination however extreme... Now Jax was smoothing his hand over flesh he had abused and his fingers slid between the crevice of her butt, along the slit, found her back opening and pried gently at it.

Robin cried. Literally cried, her face was wet— it felt so good. She was a million times more sensitive there following the treatment he’d already given her. She kept pumping on him, but he was gathering the moisture that fell free of her, spreading it with his hand along her crack; over her opening; and it electrified her skin everywhere.

He kept spreading; working his fingers inside, scissoring her; Robin was making sounds that didn’t sound human anymore, and she didn’t quite feel it, either. She was too brainless in the pleasure for that: but he was opening her, and nothing had ever felt so good.

She tried to thrust down again but he stopped her. She’d lost count of how many fingers he’d gotten inside.

He withdrew from beneath her. His still dripping cock, dripping and wet from her and how aroused he’d made her, was out of her, and he was kneeling on the bed behind her; she screamed again when he started pushing into her, but not even from pain. The slapping had hurt more; this only felt good; he was pushing her forward gently and with his thrusts, so smoothly she didn’t know how he’d done it, he’d nudged her into lying forward on her stomach, and he was getting in to the total depth of her ass; and gathering momentum with great excitement.

Robin hadn’t known it was possible to grip something so hard; even with her pussy, and she had some skill there, she didn’t know if she could have done it.

But he was rocking deeply into her, and she was compressing him, and she felt him making contact with each asscheek when he thrust in close; they were jiggling with the movement and round against him even if her breasts couldn’t be. And Jax told her, “Fuck, Robin... I can feel the cheeks of your ass under me when I thrust in... they keep catching me and bouncing me back...”

And Julie never could have done that.

He was spasming— was he going to—?

But then he was gone.

Julie had waited for her moment like Robin had waited for hers. When Jax had been pulled almost completely out, before he could return himself by thrust, she wrapped her arms around his chest and pulled him bodily back.

There was no time to waste. Robin had nearly gotten him off, and that was intolerable. She had to be the one; it had to be her.

She took Jax in her hand. She needed to do what was fastest; just pump him with her hand until he came; a few quick pumps and he would cream and spill, and she could lick it from her hand. She worked him, and he was spasming again, unable to take the onslaught; he was going to rope any second—

And then her hand had been knocked away.

Robin knew she could give him the better handjob. She took up where she’d forced Julie to leave off and she felt him tremble in her hand.

But then Julie was back and they were working him together; then Julie elbowed her and worked her alone; then Robin forced her way back in. They passed him between each other, each kissing him desperately on their respective side of his face and warring for his mouth. Squabbling with their hands but never hurting him; spitting in their hands to make him slicker and then stumbling over each other’s grips; and he was shaking, and he was shaking, and it was impossible to eve tell who was touching him at what time because it was all such a frenzy; but then he was beautifully shaking and finally, finally he was spraying come out between their mutual grip; no one was directly in front of him. No one caught it, but they had at last made him come.

It was at this moment that the doorbell rang and sent its tones echoing throughout the house.

Jax straightened himself; took a towel off his dresser and wiped himself off. He didn’t need to bother about it; as his live-in maid he could make Julie clean everything up later.

Luckily his shorts were clean enough to wear again, so he pulled those back on and went down from his bedroom to the front hall to open the front door.

When he opened it, he saw that it was his redheaded neighbor Sarah.

She was friendly enough— a little too nosey. Sociable, but often forced her way in where she didn’t belong. Jax had no idea what she might be doing here.

“Hi Sarah,” he said uncertainly; unsure of where this interaction with her was going. “Can I help you with something?”

“I saw two girls go into your house. And I know you’re alone right now while your parents are still on their trip. They didn’t look like the kind of girls you should really be hanging around.”

“That’s sweet of you, Sarah,” Jax said in his most placating voice. “But you don’t need to worry about me. I’m 18, remember. I know how to judge character.”

Sarah frowned. “You’ve got it wrong in this case, Jax. Those girls look like they play fast and loose. You’d invite them in with friendly intentions and they’d thank you by throwing themselves at you in return. They’ve done it already, haven’t they. It’s more than a kid like you should have to worry about— two girls throwing themselves at you that. Come on. Let’s go in together and I’ll help you make them leave.”

Jax enjoyed imagining the look on Sarah’s face if he actually allowed her to come up to his bedroom with him. If he let her see both Julie and Robin both looking like messes after what he’d done with them both. If he let her see the mess he’d made in the room by just letting himself come wherever.

It was a fun mental picture, but it was important not to raise suspicions; especially not with the most gossipy woman in the neighborhood, the woman who always took things to the proper authorities with a complaint. It just wasn’t worth it.

And he had to roll his eyes at the way she talked. She spoke with the properness of a 53-year-old woman but she was only a college student who worked as a dance instructor at a studio and rented the house next door with some roommates. She didn’t need to act like such an old woman, didn’t need to act like she was so high above everything and so moral.

She was a bit pretty, though. Her waist was thin, her hips were wide, her thighs thick, legs long and her butt was rounded and bubbled in shape. She did things on whims, when she felt like them; she did them with full enthusiasm, and expected the ideal of everything. She was kind, and spoke honestly… but her chest was a bit flat. Jax had always thought so.

Sarah tried to step through the doorway, but Jax put his arm out, gripping the opposite frame, barring her way.

She looked back at him in annoyance. “Let me in, Jax. I need to help you.”

Jax smiled. “You said that just right. You need to help me, to set your own mind at ease, but I don’t need your help at all. Have a good day,” he said with some force. Since inventing his device he’d really felt himself coming into his own, and in small moments like this, that confidence and power really came out. He’d always been self-possessed and sure of himself but it just have him something a little more.

Sarah did not respond well to be spoken to in this tone. “Well, Jax, let me tell you something. Your parents left me their overseas number in case they needed to be gotten hold for some reason. I’m going to call them and tell them you don’t know how to live responsibly in their house all by yourself and they’re going to turn around and come home and cut their trip short, and if you won’t listen to me, at least you’ll listen to them.”

She really would do it. Jax knew her. And his parents liked her so much they’d believe her completely. They would come home and ruin everything.

“Please, Sarah,” Jax pleaded. “Don’t do that.”

But Sarah gave him a determined look. “It’s what needs to be done, Jax. Even if you can’t see it right now.”

She turned to go. There would be no convincing her; she had forced his hand.

Jax drew his phone from the pocket of his shorts, opened his app, and with a tap, sent the beam out and struck Sarah still.

He hadn’t been planning to take another slave right away. The two he already had were proving to be more than a handful already. But he had to change her to stop her, so he’d enjoy it, anyway.

Sarah’s eyes had gone wide in trance.

“You don’t want to leave,” Jax encouraged.

“I don’t want to leave,” Sarah repeated. In her head, she felt bizarre... she’d never felt this way, like her head was too light for her shoulders... like it might float up and get away from her.

Jax looked her over and considered what he might like to change first. She was an empty palette to mix his paints on... once mixed they could make something very special in her obedience to him... like it had happened with Julie, like it had happened Robin... He’d always thought Sarah had small breasts, when he’d seen her in passing, and he was thinking now of Julie’s tits... how huge, how beautiful, how perfectly formed, how good they had felt wrapped around his cock. His only regret was that they could have been a little bigger; but he considered Julie a completed piece, and didn’t want to bother further tweaking her. She’d turned out perfect in every other way. He could learn to live with that slight regret.

But here was a second chance for him: he could make Sarah’s breasts bigger than Julie’s; having done it once before allowed him to refine his approach.

“You accept everything I say to you. It’s always been true.”

“Everything you say has always been true,” Sarah repeated.

Good to get that out of the way. But Jax shouldn’t do this outside. At high school everyone was blind to him, but Jax hadn’t set up parameters like that on his street yet. Someone could see them.

“You willingly do everything I say. Come inside with me.”

She did not repeat after him that time, probably because the need to obey the instruction overrode the repeating function. She trailed after Jax into his house and kept following as he led them to the living room.

He sat down on the couch and left her standing. The beam was still penetrating her body.

It surprised Jax a little how completely Sarah accepted his commands. She had no resistance in her at all; she was already his, had already collapsed for him. Telling her to obey had been more of a formality than a necessity.

Then when he thought of it again he thought it made a kind of sense. Sarah was naturally agreeable; wanted to get along with everyone. That quality left her unable to resist. That quality meant she already belonged to him in full.

So now he could really start changing her.

For Sarah, it felt more and more all the time like she was drifting far away. Part of her marveled... she had just followed him in...she repeated everything he said after him. But it wasn’t a fearful realization. More of... a joyous one.... when she thought about it, she thought how much she had always liked Jax... how good it felt now to do as he said... how natural... she wanted to stand there and continue listening. Jax was right about everything... she needed to learn more from him. She wanted to.

“Your breasts are G-cups,” Jax said, and saw her twitch in the beam. It was the largest cup-size that he could even imagine. He didn’t even have to tell her it had always been so; she already understood that... so receptive... she already understood. “You like them; like how good they feel. They turn you on when you walk, just having them there, bouncing with every step.”

Sarah felt a weight coming on to the top of her body, increasing and increasing. Yet that wasn’t right... her breasts had always been so large. The largest of everyone that she knew. She’d always taken special pride in having breasts like that, breasts so unique among the people that she knew.

It was just fun to have them; they made her body feel great all the time. Even the motion of walking became erotic with her breasts bouncing and jouncing to every step of her feet. It kept her at a low-grade simmer all the time... and those times she masturbated, which she did from time to time, she fanned that low-grade heat into a full frame. She always spent a lot of time rubbing her hands over her breasts, pinching and plucking at them. There was just so much there to touch, and it always made any touches to her pussy feel that much more enjoyable.

Jax saw a further look of acceptance descend on Sarah’s face. There were things about her life he did not know, but making even simple shifts to her would reverberate through everything else that was true. Her mind, her memory would know how to incorporate what he was telling her. It made things so much easier for him. He applauded himself again for an invention well-made.

He didn’t know that much else about Sarah. He’d only ever spoken to her in passing. But he thought she was single... he had another idea about that.

“You’re a lesbian, Sarah. And you have a girlfriend. You know her name. You can tell me.”

That was technically giving her a little power to alter reality, though she didn’t know it. But Jax figured she would know best who would most seamlessly fit retroactively into her life, into that role.

“Gina Kent,” Sarah said. “She’s my girlfriend.”

“Gina Kent is your girlfriend,” Jax repeated, cementing it into reality.

Jax liked the idea of making her a lesbian. Liked the challenge inherent in it; it might manufacture some of the resistance he’d been missing in her. And there was something pleasing, also, in the thought of making himself the only man who would be her exception. Not to mention that he’d needed a new way to expand his reach to other potential slaves; he couldn’t just keep having his slaves bring their friends over. Better to have a slave who would bring him their girlfriend. He hoped Gina Kent was pretty.

There would be more fun he could have with a pair of lesbians. If he’d really wanted to he could have made Robin and Julie pleasure each other but their natural competitiveness meant it wouldn’t be very heartfelt. That would diminish the entertainment value of it somewhat.

Having two girlfriends would be better; their attentions to each other would be heartfelt, and he could have his other slaves pleasure him while he watched them.

“You have a special love for me, Sarah,” Jax started on. “You find me attractive, sexually. You want to be used sexually by me too. You don’t care if your girlfriend gets brought into it too.”

This time she was resisting him. She had not resisted him until now, but clearly she was a protective type, and clearly she also loved her girlfriend.

It was sweet.

“N...no... not... any men... not even you, who I like...”

It impressed Jax. He felt full of praise. She had not resisted when he’d changed her orientation like that, but that command had sunk in far and now anything that she deemed incongruous with it was abhorrent to her. She would not accept it— or she would try not to accept it.

There was a look around the edges of her eyes that hinted she might not be capable of following through on her very best intentions. But beyond that she was all steel and fire, the same woman who had come to his door and snapped and attacked. She looked like someone now who could, who maybe would, snap and scream. Sarah did have that hard edge to her; the thing she carried with her every time she went to lodge a complaint, the well she tapped every time she was actually standing before an authority figure lodging one.

It had not been triggered by anything else Jax had done; her supreme sociability had won the day; but this had it up, her righteous fury, this had it up... he’d given her the immutable part to try and change. She’d accepted the new immutable, but now would not accept his attempts to mutate it... she was just exactly the kind of challenge that Jax had been looking for he realized now. She would fight him.

Inside, Sarah was feeling angry. Her orientation was a fundamental part of her; it had been her whole life, it hadn’t been easy to come to acceptance of herself. There had been some very painful years, but they were behind her and she was happy with her girlfriend Gina Kent now. And though her mind was still primarily fogged up by trance, she could understand enough to know Jax was trying to change her; even if she would forget all that later. She understood that he was trying to change one of the most fundamental parts of herself and she would not stand for it. She didn’t feel anything for men, full stop. It had taken a very long time to come to terms with; where the kinds of feelings straight girls had for men lived, in her they were not there.

She felt those things only for other women, had, since she was a young girl. And it had caused her no shortage of friction through the years... developing feelings for friends who would never feel the same way for her, taking things, expecting things of friendships that were really more than those friendships could give, over investing in them in the way her other friends did never; because she loved women and her love was always intense and passionate and too much and exceeding the bonds of the frame for which it had been drawn... to now accept attraction, even for one man, even for only that one, would make a mockery of all her other experiences, and of her very self. She would not do it.

It thrilled Jax to see how resistive Sarah was. Even Julie, even Robin, who had both fought a little, had not fought like this. They had not spoken, they had not audibly told him that no, they would not be changed. Sarah was the first one to ever do that; though the irony was not lost on Jax that she was insisting she would not be changed after already having been changed without her knowledge. She was fighting now, to stop a change from being changed, and didn’t know that either. It was a very attractive thought, to Jax.

He’d only just minutes before had deep satisfaction from his two existing slaves but this was making him hard all over again. It had not been expected, he had not known this was coming. But it had turned out to be a lovely surprise that had landed on his doorstep, despite the fact that he had not planned for it at all.

He needed to apply a bit more pressure, but he was not sure how much of it would actually do it, how much that Sarah was going to need. If she was resisting this much already; it might take quite a lot to conquer her the second time around.

That intrigued him too. He had gotten past her first defenses so easily, conquered her with almost no effort at all the first time; but now it felt like he’d only knocked down a false front; a fortress with a second inner wall that could be retreated behind, and sealed off. Knocking the second front would take more.

“You can’t resist me, Sarah,” Jax said, letting the natural tone of confidence and confrontation come back in his voice. It had not always been natural, but he was habituating to it, he’d been habituating to it ever since he’d started using the device, so now he could speak with the tone of authority and not feel out of place.

Sarah jerked quite violently; that thrilled Jax too. It was clear from the look on her face, aglow by the light of the beam coming into her chest at a straight line below, as it was, that Sarah was torn. She was divided in herself. There was a part of her that belonged to him all ready... so maybe it hadn’t been a false front after all... or she was a fortress divided as already thought... everything outside the inner barricade was in, but in behind it was still hers... Part of her wanted to obey, to give in and accept what he was saying to her.

But part of her still would not accept it, and seemed to be refortifying behind the second line she had drawn.

“You can’t,” Jax repeated. “It’s impossible. You’re sexually attracted to me. I’m your one exception; you feel it for no other men, only me.”

Jax liked that. It made him feel special. It was one thing to have a slave who loved him above everything else; he already had too of those. It was another to have one, maybe two if he was lucky in getting Sarah’s girlfriend, after... who were actually literally incapable of ever feeling anything for any other man. It made him feel like a victor over his entire gender.

He was the one man, he was special— the one they would like, the one they would want, the one they would make exception for when they had otherwise sworn off his gender entirely. It felt to him in that moment that no man had ever achieved so much; no man had ever been the exception or would be... only him, with them, now. Only him with Sarah.

Sarah was further incensed, but it wasn’t the only feeling in her now. On the one level she felt strongly that Jax knew nothing about what it really felt like to be a lesbian... it was a fun, sexy idea to him but it had been Sarah’s life, and it had not been a fun sexy time for her... a fun sexy time for the enjoyment men, or at least for the enjoyment of this one man.

There had been trauma, there had been pain, there had been self-hatred, and none of that was sexy, and none of that was ever imagined when Jax thought to himself of getting a lesbian. He didn’t care about her history, what cost she had paid throughout her life to be herself. It was just sexual fulfillment for him; he was just trying to use her and sell her cheap.

But it wasn’t the only thing she felt.

She felt, too, that she had always liked Jax... and it wasn’t so hard to see the way in which that liking was starting to curve towards the sexual... it wasn’t so hard... to appreciate him standing there, the look of his face, the look of his body, the way his body language spoke... there was some vein in her, some vein of something else, some part of her that felt so sympathetic to him, so susceptible. That part to her just wanted to do everything Jax said; that part knew that every Jax said was completely true. That it always had been... it wanted to agree, it wanted to change... thought, somehow that it would be erotic, that it would be so incredibly sexy to change... that part thought... that part thought.

So the two sides within her warred; anger, resistance; acceptance, arousal... she felt the light in her chest, the streak coming into her but she could only look at Jax and not the source point, could not see how he was making the light shine into it. It felt like it came on in throbs, wearing at her, wearing her down, wearing her away.

She liked him, she’d always liked him, she’d always felt friendly toward him... but he wasn’t bad to look at, really. Jax really... wasn’t so bad to look at... she felt the throbbing and it was like a headache inside her chest, a migraine happening there, but there was no pain. She only felt good.

“You’re attracted to me,” he repeated. He’d never had to repeat a command so many times, until now; but he knew the satisfaction of breaking her would be like nothing else. He felt perfectly all-powerful in that moment; he had given her something and now was changing it in her. He could give, he could take away, and reality would bend to him. Sarah would bend in the end, too. He could see her already starting to curve.

Sarah felt she could not fight the truth any longer. She hadn’t wanted to accept that there was an exception, that in an extreme, outlying case, she could feel something for a man. But she had to: it was happening. What would be the point in denying it? She’d been afraid that if it were true it would invalidate the rest of her, but it didn’t seem too... she was the same Sarah as ever... just with an added complexity.

An imperfection, something that couldn’t be smoothed away or made perfect... but she had other, less dramatic instances of the same thing too... she liked Jax... he was attractive. Yes, he was even hot. She liked looking at him, his face, his body. She was still a lesbian and she was attracted to him; knew she would feel nothing for any other man... but for him... yes.

He saw it happen in her face when it did; she had finally accepted. She had stopped fighting. He had reconquered her once over, and he truly had her. Now she would be easy to handle. Easy to further change.

“You want to serve me,” Jax added. “You care more about making me happy than you care about anything else. You want to give me everything that I want.”

It was enough. Jax shut his device off, smiling at his new slave.

* * *