The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Reality Adjusted, Chapter 4

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

Sarah stood smiling at Jax, happy in her mindless devotion, unable to remember ever being any other way. She would wait until Jax told her something; wait for his instruction. Jax himself had to wait too, until he knew what he wanted his instruction to be.

Upstairs, he still had two other slaves, who had practically just torn him apart in the process of trying to prove themselves and outcompete the other. Adding a third to this combination, or even just leaving her here to reengage with them did not appeal.

He thought more about who Sarah had been before— the dance instructor who lived next door— with two roommates.

That unexplored potential was more interesting than returning to what was known, upstairs, so at last he had an instruction to offer her.

“Take me home with you, Sarah,” Jax said, shifting his phone in his pocket with his hand. “I want to meet your roommates.”

It was said, and it became Sarah’s only thought; Jax was the generator of her thoughts now and when he spoke what were to become hers she never knew they had been separate from her. As if it had been all her own idea, all the time, she took Jax by the hand, and pulled him from his own living room, then out through the entry hall.

Her house was a quick walk from Jax’s own frontdoor once they were outside, and Jax let himself be pulled along. The speed at which Sarah pulled him gave away her desperation to obey, her desperation to please him and make him happy. More quickly, she got them across the way, up the porch steps, and through her door.

Inside she pulled him with true eagerness through their house’s front hall; much smaller and less impressive than the front hall of his parent’s house, so it was quicker to get to Sarah’s living room than it had been for her to get Jax out of his.

In the living room, there was a woman on the couch; she looked like she was in her early 20s, close in age to Sarah. She was clearly Latina; and she was wearing a lovely pencil dress.

Gina turned to see who had come in— it was a typical day in her life, like any other. She had come to that town an immigrant, and she worked there now as a musician. The pencil dress she wore that day was indicative of the typical style she favored. She loved wearing dresses in that style.

Jax let himself look at her, even though he had not struck her with the device yet. He had done nothing to alarm her, not yet, so he could take that moment to appreciate her. Her lips were lush and plump, her frame was slim, her tits were well above average in size, and though she was sitting on it, Jan could tell she had a perfectly heart-shaped ass. Her body was perfect… there was not one change Jax could think of that he wanted to make to it.

Gina went on looking at the stranger who’d come in, but did not speak up to question his appearance, or why Sarah had brought him in. She was soft-spoken, and submissive by nature… rarely the one to the take the lead in anything. She was gentle, and loving, too… all of these things gave her a bit of a docile disposition. She trusted easily too, and forgave even easier still. She was open-minded in one things, and new all these qualities in herself, though she knew the stranger before her would know none of them. She knew her greatest flaw too, that she clinged to what she loved a little too hard— that she was clingy.

Jax wanted more information on the girl he’d found; no introductions had been made of her, and he had left her unchanged long enough, in his opinion.

Jax immediately beamed the device into her. “You forget that I’m in the room. You’re ignoring me, sitting, waiting, thinking of nothing. Worrying about nothing.”

He turned his device on Sarah. The strange woman stayed sitting there on the sofa, oblivious. “Any changes I make to either of your roommates leave you feeling perfectly comfortable; perfectly happy.” He turned his device off again. “Now tell me about this one.”

Sarah smiled again, thrilled to have the opportunity to prove her love to Jax. She indicated the girl Jax still didn’t know.

He had pointed at the girl on the left first; he could not make out her features from his standing range, but he could clearly see that the girl’s hair was very dark.

“That’s Gina,” Sarah breathed, in a tone that was nothing short of reverence, practically the definition of it. “She’s my roommate and also my girlfriend. I love her so, so much and our history—”

“That’s enough,” Jax cut her off before she could spill any further information. He wasn’t interested in hearing the entire reality that Sarah had helped him shape. So this was Gina, the one she’d chosen; now, after his rewriting reality, her girlfriend. He could see her fully, so he knew his hope that she be beautiful had been grounded in reality all along. “I’m satisfied, Sarah,” Jax said. He supposed anything further of Gina’s personality that he wished to learn he would pick up in interacting with her while she was under trance.

Sarah immediately closed her mouth when Jax told her to. This was a relief to him, considering the reverent way she’d begun speaking of Gina, the way she’d just wanted to spill and spill. For a moment, he had doubted her devotion to him, and towards him was the direction in which all her devotion should tend— but the swiftness with which she’d fallen silent reassured him. With a response like that, there could be no mystery in who she truly was loyal to.

But he’d had enough information from Sarah secondhand; he was keen to interact with Gina directly, to see about starting to change her.

He directed the beam towards Gina again. “Stand, and come over to me,” he instructed.

Gina stood, and came over as told.

Up close, Jax appreciated her again. Gina’s eyes were wide, her hair dark, the tone of her skin pleasant. She was beautiful already, he thought again. Up close, he was even more sure of it than before. There were no changes in this department which Jax wished to enforce upon her, he thought decisively.

However, by making Sarah a lesbian, he had made Gina one too; and this was the most significant thing which needed correcting. He had to be her one exception; he had to be special to her, craved it, wanted to be the one man of his entire gender that she could feel something for. She could and would; he had the power to make it happen, and he would do it.

He kept the beam of light affixed to the center of Gina’s chest.

“Gina,” he told her, and in Gina’s mind it was like hearing a voice out of her dreams, a supreme, complete authority, so total in power it was almost divine; it was as if she had been waiting to hear this voice all her life though she feared it… everything in her perked up to listen.

“You listen and believe every word I say to you,” Jax began. “You accept it. You trust me completely and know I speak entirely the truth.”

Then, for good measure: “Any changes I make to your roommates are acceptable to you. You don’t mind them; you approve.”

She shivered a bit in place at his words. In her mind, it felt like a chill going through her. It had touched her so physically, yet there had been more than physical sensation to respond to. Part of her was afraid… it was partly a chill of fear that had passed through. She was a captive audience to truth, but perhaps the truth would be one she couldn’t face. And what would she do then?

“You’re attracted to me,” Jax stated next. Best to ease her in plainly, when he had such plans for her.

This was viscerally abhorrent to Gina; she tried to shake her head but her body seemed to be frozen. How could it be true? She’d only ever been attracted to women… she was a lesbian, she had not become a lesbian to please men, being a lesbian wasn’t about men, it was about women, and loving them, and leaving men out of it all together. She’d always been pleased to do just that; she knew from conversations she’d had with Sarah that her girlfriend had had a bit more of a rough and traumatizing time with her orientation.

She Gina had been luck— her family had been loving and encouraging from a young age, and she’d never had to closet herself at all. Still though she’d brimmed with self-acceptance and self-love, she’d doubted she would ever actually be lucky enough to have girlfriend; their town was small, and a bit rural; it had seemed too small to hold any other girls her age who were luck her— not straight— it had seemed to rural to ever be more than grudgingly tolerant… but miracle of miracles, both assumptions had proved false. She’d found Sarah and she’d been all she’d ever wanted, ever attracted to. She’d looked at other girls; but never loved another than Sarah.

There were a lot of girls who were beautiful, a lot of girls attractive, but Gina had never loved any of them. There was only one Sarah.

And now she was supposed to believe she was attracted to Jax? When he was nothing like her, when he could never even compare?

It incensed her.

“Not— don’t— only love— Sarah— you could never— measure up to her— you could never even come— close—”

Jax watched with some interest as she tried to resist him. It would be a fruitless labor— but it was always fascinating, call it amusing even, to see which ones tried to resist and which ones didn’t. It didn’t surprise him that both Sarah and Gina had turned out to be resisters; he had changed their orientations in the first place, but they’d accepted those changes so well that of course they didn’t want to let them go, of course they wanted to cling and fight for them.

But it was doomed to be a losing battle every time.

“Who said anything about love, yet,” Jax said, a half-chuckle; this was reminding him of breaking Sarah all over again, though it had happened only earlier that night. It was an enjoyable memory. This now as its sequel was an enjoyable experience. “I only said you were attracted to me. And you are. I am the only man you have ever noticed; the only man you will ever notice, and you are fascinated by me. Just looking at me makes you want to come closer… to know me better. You haven’t felt this turned on by anyone since Sarah.”

Gina tried to shake her head again, but it moved even more slowly. She was trapped, frozen in place, held constrained by the words she was hearing. Or at least that was how it seemed to her own mind, which had to cope with this experience. It couldn’t understand why she had to stand their, why she had to listen. So it had to be the words… they had to be the cause.

“You can’t resist me,” Jax repeated himself again. He said it so often because it was almost like a battering ram for him, taking down defences. It was a useful verbal tool to take out; he found so every time. “You’re attracted to me, and the idea of pleasuring me with your mouth only turns you on.”

Gina exhaled; he knew he’d gotten through the strongest of her… she sighed again, and he saw there was no more fight in her.

He pressed in for the kill.

“It’s more than that,” he said. “You love the smell and taste of my cock; you the smell and tase of my semen, you love to give me kisses on my cock. You’re addicted to it, and obsessed with pursuing the satisfaction of it… you love giving blowjobs.”

She had followed the throughline of the programming; had accepted each successive thing he had suggested. But he wasn’t done with her yet.

“You want to see my penis; kiss, touch, lick it, love on it… you want to give me the sloppiest, most enthusiastic blowjob that’s ever been given. And with every kiss, every mouth movement, you will find yourself falling deeper in love with me.”

Again, there was no protest. “Please,” Gina said quietly; and it surprised Jax. “Will you let me see you? Let me love on you?”

The devotion had taken deeper root than expected. Jax obliged her.

Sarah had stood the whole time; still partly entranced, unable to move, or speak, but otherwise unbothered by what she was seeing unfold. Jax had no desire to fully rouse her; this moment of Gina’s transformation was, truly, just for the two of them.

He slipped the shorts he’d worn over here— the shorts he’d had on and off all night long, in and around his various trysts, off— he’d made himself naked, and Gina’s eyes widened when she saw him.

He shut the device off and set it on the girls’ hall table as Gina walked to him. She sank to her knees, and planted a kiss directly on his cock.

Now, Gina was knelt before Jax; her eyes were fixated on his cock. He was so close to her she could see him completely, and so close his scent filled Gina’s senses. His presence filled her world. She thought the smell of him must be her favorite scent in the world and knew that she wanted more of it.

She inhaled, with a series of breaths, long and deep, getting his smell into the depth of her nostrils, getting it down to the base of her lungs with every breath. She wanted to draw him as deeply inside her as she possible could. His cock was so musky... so earthy, and seemed to scream his masculinity at her. It had a manly musk… masculinity had always repelled her before, but no longer. This was Jax; Jax was special, he had the most perfect cock in the entire world… and she never, ever wanted to stop inhaling from it.

Jax watched Gina sniffing him, drawing him in deep; just moment ago, after the changes he’d made to Sarah and by extension her, the thought of any man’s cock would have turned her stomach. But now, here she was, breathing him like she wanted him to replace the air around her, breathing him like she wanted him to be her oxygen; it made Jax’s cock shift in arousal, thinking of the influence he’d already had over her mind, thinking of how much she had already changed. He smiled down at her, though she didn’t see it; she was too focused on his cock to be looking up at his face.

No, Gina didn’t want to stop scenting him, and suddenly, the perfection of Jax’s cock needed to be expressed. He had to know how good he was, how good and amazing his body was. She inhaled again and knew that she had to tell him so.

“Jax,” Gina said, and her breathing was heavy. She was still so affected by him, his nearness to her, and the heavy breaths were proof of her arousal now. The longer she spent in his proximity, the more of his cock she inhaled on, the more her arousal increased. “Your cock smells incredible. Its scent is the best thing I’ve ever had in my nose,” she gushed.

Jax only smiled down at Gina again, and still she did not see. He was even more pleased now that his changes to her had taken such effect.

Gina kissed Jax on the cockhead again, planting a kiss there with the careful application of the softness of her lips.

As soon as she did, she felt a flutter in her heart. She was attracted to Jax; it was a truth she could not hide from, and it didn’t frighten her anymore. But she had thought the attraction was only lust; purely carnal— sinful, sensual, sexual. That flutter— there, it fluttered again when she kissed him there a second time— it felt like affection. She was not only attracted to Jax, aroused at the sight of him, not only obsessed with the smell of his cock and getting as much of that as she could… but fond of him too… something in her thrilled at his existence, glad he was in the world, even if she could never have him…even if he would never want her, would never feel affection like this for her in return.

She kissed him again; the affection grew. She liked the feeling. Her love for Sarah was still there, but this felt so liberating. Her capacity to love did not have to be constrained by the shackles of monogamy, so it might never become monotonous. She could love both Sarah and Jax; it was perfectly natural, nothing about it alarmed her at all. Jax was so supremely lovable, she saw that now, as she rained kisses on him; up and down his shift in line after joyful line. She would have been an idiot not to love him, when he was the greatest person in the world, the greatest person she’d ever known— and he would never know she had felt this way, but in her actions she could show him, and hope they would be enough; she could show him, and hope he would enjoy.

By the time she’d gotten Jax’s shaft dripping with her saliva, and lost count of given kisses in the process, she was irretrievably in love with him and could not be fetched back from it. She didn’t care what he thought of her, so long as she could please him— serve him; she lavished him with her tongue, sucked him with her cheeks, and only felt the love growing in her heart until she felt it might burst. It elated her and she felt her heart beating her from the inside. The greatest joy she’d ever known was when she finally hollowed her cheeks one last time, and drew from Jax his eager release.

The flavor of his emission on her tongue and swallowed down her throat was the best thing she’d ever tasted. “Oh, Jax,” Gina moaned, when she tasted it. She had to be careful, speaking around it in her mouth, making sure that she didn’t spill any of her precious achievement, didn’t let any of it pass her lips and trail to the floor. She didn’t want to lose so much as one drop. “Your semen is so delicious. Please let me have more... please let me have all.” She begged. She knew her words had been in-clearly spoken, but Jax seemed to have absorbed her meaning.

Jax had already been coming; but to hear Gina beg him for his come, to beg him for more of his semen, it set out another set of tremors in him, and he felt his balls clench, felt his body drawing to the deepest of his reserves to shoot every last drop into her. He wasn’t sure if he would have come so deeply, if his body would have reached down so far, if Gina had not begged him. He was glad that she had.

Finally, every bit of semen from him had been extracted that would go. Jax directed Gina with his hand to move her head back and release him. Then she looked up at him with her eyes; he saw the love in them. She was as in love with him as his other slaves were. He completely owned her heart, and he knew he had replaced Sarah as number one in it.

On other days, he might have considered his obsession with being loved, and forcing others to love him. He might even have traced it back to his absent, neglectful parents who’d never shown him more than passive acceptance at best. But he had more pressing concerns, and didn’t truly care what underlay his pattern of seeking love he never meant to requite. He was more interested in enjoying his two newest slaves together, now.

“Come here, Sarah,” he said, rousing her from her standing state. “Both you and Gina want to work together now, and give me a blowjob.”

This became their combined truth— and they were both so beautiful on their knees in front of him, passing him from mouth to mouth. He had used the word work, and that was what they were doing, but without any of the animosity that Julie and Robin had showed. Girlfriend and girlfriend, working together to please him… both of their mouths were soft and warm, hot and wet… but Sarah’s mouth was a little shallower than Gina’s, and Gina’s was a little deeper. Gina’s lips formed a tighter seal, but Sarah’s lips were softer, providing a more comfortable suction. He liked them both in their own way, enjoyed the variation between the two of them; and loved the feeling of slipping from one mouth to the other; or feeling one set of lips sealed around his head while a second tongue licked along his shaft.

They were patient, they worked around each other with care… a sign of their remaining love, to go carefully with each other and accommodate what the other was doing. They now both loved Jax more than the other; but there was still underlying love there, which explained their gentleness with each other, in comparison to Julie and Robin’s competitiveness. It was fun to be competed over sometimes, Jax was sure he would enjoy it again, but it was pleasant, too, to be passed lovingly back and forth by two people who were being considerate of each other.

After a long time of this kind of careful attention, and patient sucking, Jax felt himself slowly tensing. It was a slower orgasm this time, coaxed out of him, but at last, Jax was shooting into Gina’s mouth; the location he’d happened to be at the moment of his culmination, and Gina thought to herself how lucky she was that she’d been the one sucking him when he finally got off and came.

She was the one whose mouth was bathed in his come. She had tasted him before, but he was even better the second time; the musk of his scent was present as flavor on her tongue, and Gina savored it there. His scent had been good, his flavor was better; she savoured him longer, passing his semen around inside her mouth like it was mouthwash. She did this for some seconds before she finally had to give in, swallow, and lose the gift of it.

As Gina once again pulled back from him, Jax found himself wondering about Sarah and Gina’s third roommate.

“Come,” He told them, and they both stood, still with wet mouths. “Let’s find your other roommate.”

They found her two rooms over, reading a book. As he had done with Gina, Jax first froze her so she would be oblivious to their entrance.

He then directed the beam of his device, which he had remembered to recover from the hall table before leaving, to Sarah again.

“Now tell me about her,” he said.

Sarah jumped to the task again. “This is Alice,” she said. “Our friend who also lives with us— the rent is easier split three ways than two, though to tell you the truth she’s pretty arrogant, and selfish too…”

This didn’t surprise Jax. She was dressed extravagantly, and upon every inch of her body, within every minuscule movement she made, the traces of elegance were written; she was clearly high-class, and beautifully so, and arrogance and selfishness seemed to go along with that. She looked older than them, too— in her late 20s, instead of her early 20s like they were.

“The two of you stay standing beside me,” Jax told Sarah and Gina, while he kept the beam in Alice. “Come and stand in front of me,” he told her; then aimed to keep the beam in her until she was standing before him.

She looked very prim and proper; sophisticated, and luxurious too. She could probably have paid more than a third of the rent, judging by the way she was dressed. The kind of girl who would think the world of herself, and look down on others; the kind of girl that Jax could take one look at, and find a craving inspired in himself to bring her lower. To humiliate her. He had the perfect idea, but he needed to prime her for it first. He had not thought this when looking at her from a distance, but as with Gina, he thought so once he was seeing her up close.

He’d moved the beam into her chest, where he tended to keep it on all his slaves in their conversion process. He liked to see their faces… liked to see them fall to him.

“You believe everything I say,” he started, as he usually did. “Everything I say to you is absolute truth, and you know it always has been. And any changes I make to your roommates are acceptable to you.”

It helped that the words he spoke literally rewrote reality retroactively; it made what he was literally saying true, too, though Alice couldn’t know that.

“I believe everything you say,” Alice echoed. Jax loved the process of making slaves all over again… how differently they all responded to it every time, time over time. Some echoed what he said back, because it was the way their brains processed. Some defied him; he didn’t prefer one to the other, not really, because each method was the sign of a unique, individual mind responding to him. This was the way Alice took programming— he was glad to know that, looked forward to knowing more of her by changing her more.

“You’re a pervert, Alice,” he said, and tried to keep from laughing at the thought, it pleased him so much. “You can’t get enough of stealing your roommates’ panties; then when you have them, sniffing and sniffing them until you have to masturbate. You can’t get off without them; you need their crotch-scent wafting into your nostrils, and the fact that you’re doing it without their knowledge only makes it better, in your opinion.”

Jax watched Alice with a keen eye to see if she would protest; if she would resist what he was trying to make her into. But she didn’t seem to have the same manner of mettle in her as her roommates had; her lips parted, she let out only a short sigh, and then said nothing else. He had said too much for her to echo; he could tell she was still reeling.

A next thought occurred to him.

“In fact,” he said, “when we came in here, just now, instead of finding you reading a book, we all found you sniffing their stolen panties’ crotches and masturbating along. Your little perverted habit was unknown to them, at least before today, but now they’ve found you out. They know you’ve been doing it now; they didn’t know until today about your secret little pervert’s stash up in your dresser’s top right-hand drawer; all their panties that have gone missing in the time they’ve been living here. No, you couldn’t be too careless, couldn’t steal from every dirty clothes hamper. You had to pace yourself, but you’ve built quite a collection, things that will never be washed, that will always hold the traces of their musk, and the fact that they are together, that they fuck— and you listen through their wall, and hold their panties to your face and get yourself off in time… you blurted out and confessed that to them, when we came in just now. But you can’t stop your behavior, and you know that you won’t, even now that you’ve been found out. And they’re in no position to move out, or to stop you.”

By the time Jax was done speaking, his chest was rising and falling rapidly. He’d spoken a new reality into existence, but he’d gotten himself carried away. The unfolding narrative, the fantastic potential of it, his enjoyment of that potential had been too much, it had spurred him on, and now it left him breathless. If not for Alice’s inherent devotion, her inherent obedience, her lack of resistance or defiance, he would have worried she hadn’t followed all the truth he’d heaped upon her. But he knew, now, that the things he’d said had really happened. And that, in saying them, he had given the same memories to Sarah and Gina. They would recall them now, too, they could attest to them. He’d made everything he’d just said real. He marveled at his own power again; and was more than intrigued with Gina’s response. She had done nothing to protest, to fight back. She’d simply accepted the humiliation he’d given her, like a good, accepting slave. And so now, she was a pervert, just as he had said.

Since he’d given Alice a new prehistory to this moment, her present was different. There was nowhere a book anywhere about her person, a small paperback that could easily have been tucked away into a sweater pocket. Instead, there were two pairs of underwear tucked where the book had been, and Alice could not remember that any book had ever been there.

But Jax wasn’t done with Alice just yet. He sent the beam into her again.

“You think I am the sexiest guy you’ve ever seen—” And it was so.

“Every time you come into contact with my semen, some part of you will become significantly more attractive.”

Alice had not been as attractive as Gina; he brought her over to suck him off. Then he bid her to bare herself, and become naked, so he would be better able to see her body as he changed it. As soon as he said it, it was so, too, and she was naked in front of him.

Alice went down onto her knees, and wrapped her lips around Jax’s cock. She sucked him eagerly, picking up speed, and some of Jax’s precome escaped him into her mouth.

As soon as that trace of his semen first touched Alice’s tongue, her body started shifting, like the surface of it were water and there was something disturbing its deeps and only making a trace of an impact on its surface.

Jax leaned forward, bending himself so he could reach Alice’s breasts with her hands. He did not want to disturb her sucking, did not want to interrupt her connection to his semen, but he wanted to feel her under his hands.

She was sucking more of his semen into her mouth; and her breasts shifted in response to every suck; he felt her breasts growing against his hands, kept touching and touching her as it happened; they were expanding on his hands, then when they spilled past, he felt them brushing his legs, his lower body, when they grew. They were like two very large cushions now, cushioning his hands, and cushioning the fronts of his legs. They had started as C-cups, but they had gone up— up— as she drew her mouth away from him, he could see they had easily become F cups now.

She sucked him harder. Sucked and sucked; Jax had already come twice, but eagerness like this would always be able to move him; to stir him again, no matter how many orgasms that he had had. She was sucking, trying to draw more than his precome from him. She was sucking; he kept noticing it, kept reflecting on it, because it seemed to wholly consume his focus, and when she was sucking, he couldn’t pay attention to anything else. He loved the feeling— it was a great feeling— and then finally, she sucked him once more, taking him fully with the force of her cheeks, and it choked his release from him. Then he was spilling— spilling, and he didn’t want to miss this, what would happen next, so he shot himself fully into her encasing mouth, but before she could swallow, raised her to her feet, and pressed them together, front of body to front of body.

She was still licking his semen, shifting it around and around in her mouth to savor, when he raised her to standing. And Jax looked down over her shoulder. Before his eyes, he could see Alice’s ass expanding too, so he reached out and got handfuls of it into his grip. He could feel it growing still bigger, and groped her as it changed and the skin of it became softer to his touch. Before his eyes, Jax could see her ass expanding too, so he reached out and got handfuls of it into his grip. He could feel it growing still bigger, and groped her as it changed and the skin of it became softer to his touch.

Alice licked her lips, to get the last traces of semen from there, too, and Jax watched her tongue dart out and then back in again. He reached out and touched her lips too, and felt them also improve against his indenting fingertips. They were a better set of lips now; softer under his touch, would be softer to kiss; all in all they were entirely more seductive than they had been before. They gave her a mouth that, even just in looking at, seemed to entice him to slip himself inside of. Just looking at her, just seeing a set of lips like that could seduce him easily into fucking her mouth again. They were perfect.

When it seemed Alice was as attractive as she could become, Jax pushed her back, and started the device one last time, sent it into her one last time.

“You’re willing to do anything to please me,” he said— and that was so too.

But now Jax had had enough of working all his slaves one at a time. He had kept them lined up like dolls for the playing; chess pieces to the side of the board, but he wanted them all now, and he didn’t want to wait anymore.

“You’re all done taking turns now; you all want me; you all want each other.”

He’d said it— it had become true for them, though the device was not running that very moment. Now all his slaves only wanted each other; wanted him, wanted everything; everything else before this moment was forgotten, and every other room of the small house was forgotten too. They would do this right here.

Gina and Sarah were closest to each other, and they had the most sexual practice being with each other, since they were girlfriend and girlfriend; they started with each other, and Jax found it refreshing. It was pleasing to have to slaves with him in the same room who were not going to try and compete with him. He found, even hours later, he was still a bit tired out by what had happened with Robin and Julie; and their competitiveness had meant they could never given Jax a scene like this to appreciate; a sensual kiss growing in passion as one girl straddled the other, and got her hand between the other girls legs to start masturbating her— while that first girl masturbated her in return. They were hungry now, but not starving yet; Jax knew Alice was further into desire than they were and pulled her to him.

“Come on,” he told her. “Let’s be voyeurs together—” knowing she would enjoy that, pervert that she was, now, because he’d made her be; and she shivered against him, a good slave, just the way he’d made her, just who he wanted her to be. He rewarded her by stripping her naked and stripping himself too; she was wet and ready for him to thrust in, and he kneeled and made her kneel, and pulled her vagina back onto his dick; forcing her to bounce on it with every thrust, both of them facing forward and watching Gina and Sarah together, kissing on the floor just in front of them.

They both undressed each other more slowly, and as they did, Jax felt Alice clench on his cock every time, and then he would push himself back into her deeper. It turned her on to be the voyeur, and every bit of pleasure she felt naturally, he was going to push further to the point that it became unbearable.

They had both of them stripped all the way down, but they were more patient which each other, though that seemed to drive Alice crazy; they were both naked but their hands moved slowly over each other’s bodies, following well-known paths... each girl shivered under the others touch, moving soft, and sweet; good, pretty slaves for Jax— he appreciated them for that.

It didn’t occur to him— he didn’t care— if they had never made love like this when they weren’t being watched, if they hadn’t done it this way before when it was just the two of them in it together. This was real to Jax now because he’d made it real, and it was all he wanted to see from them. Soft, slowing, servile feminine touches, both of them making little noises in their mouths, kissing slowly, breasts trembling under light manipulation, pussies glistening around slow strokes. Jax was the one moving fast and hard, fast and hard, and Alice was keeping up with him, she didn’t like their slow delicacy the way Jax did, clearly, she wanted to see them get down and dirty, wanted to see them roll in the filth like she did, so Jax drove her even harder.

Alice was pretty sure she’d come at least once. Maybe it had been three times— maybe it had still been happening— she was so grateful to Jax, her master, she would serve him always if her would given her experiences like this... she’d never been able to watch Gina and Sarah together, not properly, not in the way she was doing it now. She wasn’t sure they would have looked like this if she could have seen them before but it was enough to see them know, moving slowly together, shaking in their delicate pleasure.

They went on a while more that way as Jax shook more orgasm out of her with thrusts that never seemed to tire and only seemed to become even faster. But when at last both Gina and Sarah found a slow release, they each finally seemed to crave something more, and on her hands and knees, Sarah crawled to the front of Alice’s body, tongue out, and Alice came again, immediately, when she saw it peaking... and then that tongue was licking between her legs, and she was getting Jax’s thrusts and Sarah’s licks. It had her shivering a full body shiver— coming a full-body release. It was the best feeling she’d ever felt.

Jax thought Alice was so warm and tight around him. He was glad, again, that at least these three slaves could get along and play nice with each other. Was glad, too, that all his instructions had worked so well; that there was not the slightest trace of jealousy to be found between them, not the slightest hint of it at play in anything the four of them were making together. The sensations were good— almost too good, almost enough to tempt him into losing bodily control and shooting his load into Alice before he could more fully sample the pleasures his other two slaves had to offer.

Jax thrust once more into Alice, and then withdrew. If he thrust anymore than that, he would come completely; and her pushed Alice aside, and she willingly went; and Sarah’s mouth was still gaping open and seeking Alice, where she had been. It was the easiest thing to slide his way into Sarah’s mouth. She had already been seeking Alice’s juices with her tongue, now she could like Alice’s deepest juices directly from Jax’s cock, where he had drawn them from Alice’s body and kept them on herself. She could be the one to clean him off.

Sarah seemed thrilled at the opportunity to take Jax once again into her mouth. Jax thrust in and out of mouth with the same loss of control he’d shown to Alice. He drove himself down her throat, deep, taking her to the point that she should have been coughing on him, only she never did— so loving, so obedient that she knew even not to cough there, and Jax was impressed that her obedience went so deep. It was a surprise even to him, even though he had been the one to put it in her, the one who had designed it himself.

While Jax fucked her throat, both Alice and Gina moved toward each other, hands reaching, arms pulling— they came body to body, lips to lips, and they rolled together on the ground. Alice clenched three fingers together and thrust them into Gina, who knew how to take that kind of stimulation— she’d probably learned with Sarah, but Alice was rougher than Sarah had ever been, driving her hand in and out of her, feeling with her fingers when they were in— the echo of Jax’s thrust to her own body echoing now in the rhythm she gave to Gina’s, and Gina’s hands were all over scrabbling to touch, to tweak, to rub; Alice didn’t ever care if she came anymore, it just felt exalting every time she was touched.

Jax wasn’t satisfied— still— he felt himself trembling again and knew he could spill down Sarah’s throat as easily as he had almost spilled up into Alice’s cunt. He didn’t want to— didn’t want to come until he’d been inside each of his newest girls— and they were his, he wanted to seal that fact by getting to all of them, enjoying all of them; again, just on the threshold of spilling, he pulled himself back out from Sarah’s lips, and she understood intuitively not to chase him and retake him into her mouth again.

He tapped Alice briefly on the shoulder, and she withdrew sticky fingers from Gina; Gina was wet, Gina was open, Alice had already made Gina flower without intending it, ready to take Jax’s girth. Jax lowered himself to her, more gently, after the rough way that Alice had been going at her; Gina seemed to appreciate it— when he looked into her eyes, Jax saw the love she had for him again, and was satisfied once more to know he was loved, that he’d made someone love him who hadn’t wanted to do it, and Gina’s eyes were reverent and awed— she felt lucky, she felt blessed that he was coming into her body this way, gently slipping in and out of her; she had seen him drive the others harder, Alice’s pussy, Sarah’s throat— had been driven hard by Alice herself, driven by the hand… but Jax had worn out a lot of his energy with the others, and he didn’t mind taking a slower pace now. The way Gina moved with him looked sexy, and Jax didn’t truly want to look away from it.

He felt himself getting closer, but he understood in that moment that he didn’t want to give his load to just one of his slaves. They all belonged to him now, they were all his, and he wanted to give it to all of them. He’d missed the chance earlier— he’d sent his come to nothing when it had been Robin and Julie seeking it. He could learn from that; he could do better here; Alice and Sarah were only inches away, and Gina was just below him.

Jax pulled out of her and took himself in hand. He jerked himself quickly, and the three slaves froze and watched; he came over them, making it rain down, and all three of them got it on their bodies, twisting as if in falling rain, twisting like they loved it.

He had marked them all as his with the eruption of his semen— it was the perfect way to seal their obedience, and to begin what he knew would be a very long enjoyment of each and every one of them.

* * *