The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Reality Adjusted, Chapter 2

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

Robin was Julie’s best-friend, the brunette in their duo, the brunette next to the blonde. And the day before, when Jax had come up to their table on the first day of school, she had been the one to speak up and note that Julie had been inconvenienced by Jax’s delay; that she had been waiting fifteen minutes for him... then Julie had disappeared for the day. It hadn’t been that strange to Robin... she knew everything about her best friend, including the fact that she was working for Jax as a maid because she was so hopelessly in love with him, and she just wanted to be close to him.

She had not expected to find Julie on her doorstep this Tuesday evening, after the second day of school. Robin had expected Julie to stay at Jax’s house for the night to do some more cleaning, in the hope of finding the ideal moment to come on to him.

“Hey Julie,” Robin said. “How’s your plan been working out for you? Have you gotten up onto Jax’s dick yet?”

Julie flushed in what could only be described as joy; other people resented Robin for her vulgarity, her manner of simply speaking every thought that came into her head no matter what it was, but Julie always forgave her for this because Julie was just fundamentally a sweet person. And in this case she didn’t seem anything other than proud of the thing she was blushing about, and uncaring that anyone might know what it was. The joy in her eyes was answer enough.

“Yes!” Julie exclaimed. “It finally happened yesterday, when we went back to get the extra-credit project... he fucked me, and he let me fuck him in so many different ways—”

Robin nodded. She’d had well-over her share of sexual encounters, especially because she was so comfortable with just telling a guy she was interested what she was thinking about, and she wasn’t afraid of putting that in the most vulgar terms possible.

Julie had kept up with her and had plenty of her partners of her own; but she had always done it with Jax in mind, seeking to improve her skill for sex, wishing that someday it would benefit Jax.

Robin nodded again. “It was about time you finally got him into bed. I think you needed the relief of finally getting the guy you’ve been thinking of and obsessing over for so long. Now you don’t have to fuck other guys and think of him. You can fuck him directly; not have to learn skills and hope they’ll be what he likes. You can learn directly from him what he’s looking for now.”

Julie smiled. “About that. What Jax is looking for... that’s why I’m here. He really wanted you to come over tonight.”

Robin let the door swing a little under her hand, and she raised her brow. “He wants me to come over? Tonight?”

Julie gestured behind herself. “I drove my car here. I can take you right over.”

Robin still didn’t understand. “Julie, I’m sorry, but your story sounds like bullshit. It doesn’t make any sense! I don’t think I’ve ever said more than two words to the guy—” not counting yesterday, her mind reminded her— “so why would he want to see me, especially if the two of you have started copulating?”

Julie shrugged. “We were talking. I told him about you, and he wanted to be properly introduced, so he thought it would be a good night for me to come and get you to bring you over.”

Julie twisted her upper-body forwards and back, shyly. “Come on, Robin. Don’t you want to meet the guy I’ve been in love all with all this time personally? He wants to meet you, since you’re my best friend.”

Robin shook her head, rolling her eyes to the ceiling. “I swear to god, Julie, sometimes it isn’t even worth it tagging along for all your crimes and exploits and getting tangled up in them—” but that was what Robin had always done, she and Julie had always done everything together, no matter how closely it came to approaching illegality or immorality or potentially serious trouble.

“And I never heard of anyone wanting to meet the best friend of their fuck buddy... why can’t you guys just keep your social interaction to yourselves, and to your fucking...” she grumbled, but Julie knew what Robin was doing. What these vented frustrations meant she was getting ready to do.

Julie jumped up, then back down again, excitedly, clapping her hands together, then once no longer airborne and securely located again on the earth, she pulled Robin quickly into a hug. “Oh, thank you, thank you Robin! Jax will be so happy.”

Then she pulled Robin by the hand to her car, and she was driving them across town to Jax’s very huge house.

Robin wasn’t any stranger to big houses like this one. Julie’s house was probably just about as big; but she still felt a little strange about going in, and she said so. She still hadn’t been totally convinced as to why Jax wanted to meet her.

Inside, Jax had his phone out, and the app was already launched. He was very much looking forward to using it again on somebody else, after it had already worked so well on Julie.

The door opened, and there was the new-and-improved Julie, and she had brought with her in tow, just as asked to by Jax, her best friend, Robin.

Jax didn’t know as much about Robin as he had known about Julie before changing her. He had never kept track of her like he’d kept track of Julie over the years... Robin had always seemed to melt behind Julie into the background, and Julie always took the foreground.

Robin wasn’t very interesting to Jax as she was, right now. What interested him was what she could be; her hair was brown, her face was nothing special, and neither was her body. But she could be—with his invention, he could give her the potential—

He tapped the touchscreen of his phone and the app sent out the beam of light just as Robin came around the door into the foyer.

It struck her in the stomach, and immediately, she stopped mid-stride and just stood still there, in the beam of Jax’s light.

He could already feel arousal waking up in him again. He would have thought he’d have fucked it all out himself yesterday and earlier this morning, but he had another girl in the beam of his invention... and he was going to change her... it was just arousing.

Jax could see, as before, those visible particles drifting in the beam of his light, but they never interfered with the transmission of his signal. And as soon as Robin had been struck, and as long as the beam was penetrating her body (as Jax himself might be, soon enough, and that thought made him harden more... a fully changed, fully perfected Robin, fucking him... being fucked by him), as long as it was, Robin would be in the trance it had set her into. It was time to get started.

“You obey me,” he said first; and saw Robin frowning, already wanting to resist even while she was set in a trance. “You change when I saw you change. You have to become the changes I describe to you. You can’t resist changing.”

Julie was watching with wide-eyes, completely fascinated—that made Jax harder. He knew she could see that he was doing something to her friend, and she had willingly brought that friend with her, and given her to him... and she could hear what Jax was saying and see that her friend was entranced... but he knew that she could not see the phone in his hand, or the beam that made this all possible, because he had trained her brain to be blind to it... so she could watch in that innocent fascination and never fully see because he wouldn’t let her, and she couldn’t unless he did... he was harder than ever. He had both of these girl’s minds in the palm of his hand.

“I... can... resist...” Robin struggled, and only just managed to say.

Jax’s thumb clenched on the touchscreen and beam increased, coming into her body wider. Robin jerked visibly in response.

“You can’t resist changing,” he restated, more forcefully.

“I... can’t...”

That satisfied him. He had already overcome her mind, and it would only become easier to crush her with each successive attempt at resistance.

He held his phone steady. “You have low self-esteem. You always have. You think your body is ugly; this is why you work out so obsessively. You think your breasts are too small; you believe that big breasts are way more sexy than a big ass, but you know your body doesn’t have either; it just doesn’t measure up. It’s unimpressive, you’ve always thought so, and that’s plagued you all your life.”

Another confused frown; but Robin’s eyes were so vacant in her trance she didn’t have a chance. Her mind had been vacated by the sending of the beam and this was obvious through the gaping-wide windows of her eyes.

“I—”

“You can’t resist changing,” Jax repeated, to help her.

“I can’t resist changing.”

“You have low self-esteem about the appearance of your body.”

“I have low self-esteem... about the size of my body...”

As soon as Robin said it she knew she had spoken the truth. All her life, she had thought her body was too ugly. She knew that it was too ugly.. ever since she’d gotten old enough to view other people as sexual beings, and ever since she’d gotten to the age in which she’d wanted to be seen the same way, she had hated her body. Girls with big, plump tits... they were the ones who were beautiful... they were the ones that guys really wanted, and she didn’t look anything like them.

Everyone knew this about Robin, all her friends; when she saw girls on magazine covers with large breasts she got sad; when she saw singers dancing on tv, or online, dancing and singing and proudly showing off what they were lucky enough to have, shaking their chests... she got sad. She would get down about it and talk and talk about the fact that she would never measure up... she just wasn’t attractive with her little breasts, her small flat body, and even when she slept with guys, in her head, she always knew they were looking at her body and thinking it was lacking... wishing she looked more like the women depicted in culture, the women some of them saw in their porn... with big, full breasts...

The sole fix for Robin’s low self-esteem would be the fixing of her body... and she had often dreamed of getting breast-implants one day to fix her bad genetic luck... but until she was out of a high school, an adult living on her own instead of an adult who still lived with her parents... she couldn’t even thinking about getting plastic surgery yet and it seemed like it would be an eternity before she could fix what was truly wrong with her, and with her body.

Robin’s eyes were tearing up.

“My body is... so... ugly... my breasts are so... tiny...”

She might start crying right in front of him, which had never been Jax’s intention at all; he hadn’t expected the changes to take this quickly and this powerfully, to the point that Robin’s emotions would be so implicated in them.

He decided to have mercy on her, and change her again.

“Since you know your body is inferior, you’ve always been envious of Julie, even though she is your best friend. You know her breasts are perfect; you’ve always been jealous of them.”

Robin frowned; she might not want to accept this, but it lined up too well with the reality she had already accepted... that she judged her own body, that she disliked it. This change was right in line with that. So if Robin had accepted one, she could not know refuse the other. The acceptance of the first would always pull her back to agreeing with the second. They were close enough to be tied together, and this time Robin made no protestation at all; it had made too much sense, her mind had just had to accept it.

Robin thought again of her body, of how under-sized her breasts were... so undersized that she could never forget about it. She felt miserable about it every day, every time she was around anyone else.

It didn’t help either that she had such a beautifully-proportioned best friend always standing next to her, for her to compare herself to. Julie’s breasts were big; Julie’s breasts were big and beautiful the way breasts should be, and they looked so good in relation to the rest of her body. And when Robin was standing next to her, she knew she looked awful by comparison; wiry and stick lick, with no curves... flat as a board... next to Julie, how could she ever look anything but ridiculous?

Robin looked at her body every morning when she got up, and she thought it was lacking... she’d been thinking before, of the certainty she always felt that her sexual partners were thinking it. But whether or not they were, or she was just insecure, she definitely thought it herself. She always had... and Julie had always tried to comfort her about it... but it had always been bitter comfort, coming from someone so objectively attractive as Julie...

Jax watched the new memories come into Robin’s head; felt his dick twitch, when he thought the corresponding memories were simultaneously coming into Julie’s mind and she didn’t even know it... and the memories of everyone else who appeared in Robin’s new rememberings, from this change and the one before.

Robin still looked very sad; Jax again decided he would not leave her long to wallow, and prepared to speak up again.

“You’re a sexy, athletic brunette, Robin. And you’ve got a big, juicy ass... it’s the best one in the whole school, and you know it. You always like to wear your hair in a ponytail, and your tits are decently sized, enough to give all your lovers a handful in each hand.”

This was a reality she eagerly wanted to accept, after the depths of sadness she had just been feeling. She had so clearly, so sincerely wished for a more attractive body she could only be happy now that she was being given one, even if she cared less about the changes to her ass than those to her breasts, for the moment.

Jax watched, incredibly interested, as Robin’s ass swelled up to two... three... four... times its original size. Jax was glad he was the sole person who could the remember before and after changes of his own creation... because the before and after image of what had been Robin’s ass... and what now was... was incredibly satisfying to linger on... he might be thinking of it later if he got Robin to fuck him... but it was a perfect ass now, an apple-ass, two rounded globes so beautiful Jax had never seen anything like them, and nicely-sized breasts to match. She had the shapely, curvaceous figure that Jax preferred, and so much more behind it. This change had been a work of art... and Robin looked so pleased to have changed this way, to have been given this.

Robin felt so happy as she stood there. She stood happy everywhere she stood, because anywhere she stood, she was able to stand in her body, and she knew her body was perfect. It was the kind of body that men wanted, and Robin wanted men, and wanted men to want her. It was the kind of body people admired; they were jealous of. Her breasts were nice, she knew it without a doubt; smaller than her friend Julie’s but still; they were decent, she could stand beside Julie and hold her head up.

But Robin knew her best feature of all was her ass. It was perfectly rounded, bubble-round; the kind she could model on a magazine or a television show, or a video upload channel. She had always had built in confidence, knowing her body was perfect... that it was wanted... that her ass was lush, luscious and juicy, juicy enough past sex partners of hers had often wanted to take a bite right into it and sometimes had...

She appreciated it more for the fact that others did; but privately, she still thought breasts were a better feature than asses; and bigger breasts were better than a bigger ass, perfect breasts better than a perfect ass... but a perfect ass was the asset she had, and Robin was industrious. She would always use what was given to her, and appreciate it for what she could get with it, even if she thought there were other things that were better.

But, though she appreciated it for the positive attention it could draw, having a juicy ass could be annoying sometimes... people felt entitled to shout comments at her about it in public, on the street. Men or boys she was just meeting for the first time felt entitled to make crude compliments to it, and those sometimes offended her. She appreciated the odd crude comment as much as the next person—she could be vulgar herself—but the trouble for her lay in the fact that such commentary was unceasing. Everyone said it to her, and it got a little exhausting. She knew her ass was her best asset but she didn’t want to hear about it all the time.

“You’re wearing a white t-shirt and tight yoga pants, Robin; that’s your preferred style of dress.”

Robin’s clothes changed under Jax’s watch, and Robin looked down at herself.

She was pleased to find she was wearing her favorite kind of clothes; tight t-shirt, to cradle her breasts; tight yoga pants, to show off her ass. She had assets; she always believed they should be put on display.

“You don’t feel offended when anyone compliments you on that beautiful, plump ass of yours—” Jax said. He almost wanted to lick his lips at the sight of it. Even hidden inside that pair of yoga pants whose seat stretched and strained to contain it, despite the fact that they clung to it like they were tailor-made to encase it, even hidden... Robyn’s ass still looked supremely lick-able.

“You enjoy being complimented on it,” Jax concluded. Robin full-body-shivered as her brain accepted this new reality.

Of course. She liked to be complimented on her ass—she always had. It was her best feature and she was delighted when anybody noticed it. She liked showing it off, liked when anyone took an interest. When people yelled compliments after her in public, she made sure to add a little more jaunt to her step so they could fully appreciate the view—when guys she didn’t know came up to her and complimented her to her face she had a particular trick she liked to do for them. She would turn her body just to the side so they could completely see her ass sticking back out of her so far as it did, and then maintaining her eye contact, she would put a hand flat against her back and run it down her body until it crowned out over her ass and passed it across completely from top-to-bottom; and thank them for their compliment; and ask them if that was what they liked to see.

She’d ended up going to bed with someone at night unexpectedly more than once by using that tactic. And it did feel nice to touch her ass, even when it was just for show... sometimes her favorite thing to do when she masturbating was to roll onto her stomach, have one set of fingers clutching and shifting through her pussy while her other hand was on her naked ass, spreading soft touch over one globe at a time... and then maybe just... teasing her rosebud with that other set of her fingers...

She’d come more than once from that.

Robyn was taking her changes so well, Jax thought. He saw it all in her eyes... she was getting a bit ahead of each change he wanted to make to her, because by now she was completely on-board with all the ways he wanted to change her... she wanted all the things that were happening, wanted them so much she was beating him to them.

“Your ass is a very erotic thing for you,” Jax instructed. “Nothing turns you on as much as touching it, and you loved to be touched by it. You can’t ever be touched there too much; and you don’t care, even if people you barely know, reach out and grope at it. You liked to be groped... slapped, pinched, squeezed, kneaded. It always drives you wild... it’s secret, and you’ve never wanted to admit it to anyone else, but you secretly like it even more when you get manhandled out in public by strangers... you’re desperate for any contact to it, for any and all touch you can get.”

Robyn moaned; her voice croaked the strain of her arousal... the arousal of remembering... of knowing... that it was so true. Men sometimes got handsy with her in public and she couldn’t even blame them... her ass was so perfect, so grope-able... sometimes in the supermarket reaching up for something on a shelf she would feel a hand seize hold of her; and it would be everything she could do to keep herself from coming just from that touch alone... sometimes when she masturbated she didn’t even have to touch her cunt, she could just grope and grope at her asscheeks over and over, remembering being groped... how much it turned her on to feel anything touch her ass, how little she cared what or who was touching her ass as long as someone, as something was... She craved that kind of touch and was desperate for it...

And it drove her wild, absolutely wild, completely crazy when it happened unexpectedly, because then suddenly the best feeling in the world was happening to her with no warning... and it was almost always enough to set her off into orgasm... on its own... and then she always had to ignore her body and do the right thing, and tell whoever it was to stop touching her... even though she never, ever wanted them to... all she wanted to be touched, petted, loved on her ass... it was the best feeling in the world and absolutely nothing could ever hope to compare.

Remembering all this had Robyn’s asscheeks trembling in her yoga pants. She felt that—only ever wore thongs.

Still Jax maintained the beam of his invention, and it stayed in Robin’s body to continue changing her when he said the word.

“I told you just now that you enjoy being touched on your ass, but it’s more than that. And it’s not just anyone’s touch that you’re looking for. You might enjoy it when anyone else touches it, but it’s especially erotic for you when I am the one touching you. And more than you feel this for anyone else’s touch, you so enjoy it when I touch you there, on your butt, that you don’t care how I do it. A grope. A slap. A squeeze; a pinch. It fills you with erotic energy when you feel it happen. You crave my touch on your ass.”

Robin shuddered in place as this new reality settled into place for her. She was still entranced, but she knew she was with Jax... and if she were honest with herself, apart from all the other groping she sometimes got when she was out and around, she had—privately—wished that Jax would grope her, and he never had. She didn’t know why but it... made her tingle... just that tingle, that flutter of craving, of arousal... when she thought about it, and she couldn’t explain why... but she always had...

Jax was eager to take his first advantage of Robin’s changed body. For the moment, he shut off the app, and slipped his phone back into his pocket.

Shortly after shutting off his device, Robin stirred from her trance, just in time to find Jax stepping across the foyer to her. He didn’t say anything, but somehow, Robin didn’t find anything strange about the fact that he was approaching her. Julie was standing by, watching as if this were all completely normal, and Robin felt it was normal too. Truth be told... that secret craving of hers... which she had never shared with anyone, not even Julie, who had seen her do other very questionable things, even bordering on the minorly illegal... Robin had never told her that she wished the guy Julie was in love with would grope and abuse her ass however he wanted... truth be told, that secret craving of Robin’s made her appreciate it when Jax came near to her; and every time that happened, she secretly wished he would reach out and touch her.

Jax nearing her didn’t happen often at school, since Jax was a loner and kept to himself, but yesterday when he had come up to their table, and told Julie he’d forgotten their special credit project at home... she had wished he would touch her... when Julie had come over tonight, and convinced her to come out and meet Jax with her, part of the reason she had been so easily convinced was that desire to be closer to Jax, the light buzz she felt when she was... the way that getting adjacent to him allowed her to hope even more that he would finally touch her where she’d always wanted.

Jax came right up to Robin, stood immediately in front of her, and it impressed him that Robin was not questioning what he was doing, that Robin seemed to feel everything that was happening was completely natural. She did not find it strange to be in his foyer; she did not find it strange that he had just walked up to her; the changes he’d made to her, after her initial resistance, had come so easily because she had welcomed each one of them. She had wanted to be changed this way, no matter the cost, and now that Jax was standing directly near her, he reached his arm around her waist, and gave her ass a rough slap in the fattest part of it.

When it happened, Robin felt her entire body give a start; he had slapped her right on the ass; it was the kind of thing that, when it happened, Robin always had to cover for; she had to pretend outrage, she had to pretend correct response.

But she had wished for something like this to happen for so long that she couldn’t bring herself to cover. She didn’t even care that Julie was here, that Julie might be jealous, or hurt... that Julie was in love with the guy who had just slapped her. She wanted him to slap her again; her whole body had jerked in place, he had slapped her so hard, and he had slapped her in the fleshiest part; she hoped he had felt all that flesh respond to the slap; that he had liked that; and she did absolutely nothing to restrain her response to what he’d done; she wanted him to know; if he knew she had enjoyed it, and he’d enjoyed it too... he might do it again... And really, she wanted him to know... to know that he could do anything to her ass, anything at all, as long as he was touching it; it was his to abuse because she had craved for so long... and he finally had—he finally had.

She let her arousal flush her skin red; didn’t try to fight it. She let her breathing go heavy... ragged, and panting, because that was how much it had just turned her on as her fantasy had finally been lived... her chest was heaving; she was leaning forward, to push her ass back... she could feel the arousal trickling down her slit, running under her thong... she couldn’t quite tell Jax, but sometimes, when she was rubbing her own ass until she came, as masturbation, sometimes, the idea which set her off in her mind was this, that which was happening right now: Jax touching her like he had, because the thought was so taboo it was just wrong enough to be delicious... and now that she was so flushed with lust, she didn’t feel so guilty about craving after the guy her best friend loved. After all, why should Julie even be jealous, now? She had Jax in the way she’d been trying to get him: he was sleeping with her, so why should she be jealous? She didn’t even bother to look over and see how her friend was taking this. Honestly, she didn’t care.

Jax surveyed Robin for a moment; she was having exactly the kind of response he’d wanted her to have; her arousal was plain on her face, in her eyes, all over her body... and her butt had been so supple under his hand when he’d slapped; he wanted more of that same contact. He thought briefly that somewhere, Robin had to be aware that Julie was watching all of this. But she knew less about what Julie was going through then Jax did.

Robin might have imagined Julie to be jealous, but the fact was, Julie’s love made her so abject she would accept anything; if Jax wanted it, then it would right. If Julie stood by and watched Jax doing whatever it was he wanted to do, then that was service too, and Julie was so abject in her love she only wanted to serve and obey Jax every way she could; and if she was standing by, watching him as he slapped or groped or manhandled Robin, then she was already doing exactly that. And it would be giving her servile pleasure and satisfaction; and when Jax glanced to Julie, that was exactly the expression he read on her face; that change in her had been so deep, it thrilled him again, and he felt himself get a little harder.

Robin felt her heart beating unevenly—the arousal had been so much, was still so much, that it had her heart racing so far... and next, Jax reached around for her again, and she felt both of his hands blessedly settle on her globes—over her yoga pants; and with both hands at once he was groping her, more than groping her, kneading each side of her seat with dedication, with deep pulls and twists that completely penetrated her tissue.

“Ugh—” She couldn’t stop the sound from escaping her, and her whole body thrust forward again, further than the time before, as if she had been pulled on strings. Sending her ass deeper into the kneading... the pleasure was unbearable. One touch was enough to set her on fire, but what could she do when that touch was continuous, and it only kept raising her pleasure higher and higher? She could only respond by feeling the sensation completely—becoming abject to it, let any response that would come, come... any sound that she would make, slip out, anything she would feel... let it be felt... it was so much... it was perfect... she had dreamed in past moments of pleasure building to release, of this, but it was so much better than she had ever dreamed... she was white hot, and she only had one complaint. Jax was touching her perfectly, getting handful after handful and manipulating her just as he wanted, and as she wanted too; she was on fire, twisting and thrashing against the feeling, but she never wanted him to stop...

But. He was still touching her over the seat of her pants, and the material of her yoga pants was the only thing which was providing resistance to him; it prevented him from touching her just as fluidly as he would be if he didn’t have to be reaching her through fabric. And she wanted—she wished—the only way this could possibly be better would be if he was touching naked skin. She wished so badly that he would.

Jax kept gripping into Robin’s butt; it was the most satisfying thing to hold, to run his hands through; it filled his grip completely, and there was so much, it overfilled it—more of her was falling out of his hold no matter how much he had secured her into it.

“Jax,” Robin moaned. She wanted him to know—she didn’t care if he did. “Please,” and now she was begging, and she heard herself doing it... her breathing was ragged still around the words. “Please, slide my pants down... do that right against my naked skin.”

This surprised Jax; it had been an effect he didn’t know his device could have. Robin had not only changed so much that she would go along with whatever Jax initiated. She had so taken the changes to heart that she would beg him to do more—try to spur him on, and make him initiate more. This was the most erotic thing for him, though having a hold of Robin was definitely helping too—and to know Julie was watching and feeling that she was in service of him all the time she did it, silently— but the best thing about all of this to see how powerful his invention was. He’d designed it to be highly effective, but in these little subtleties, he found it was even more powerful than he had planned for it to be... so much power, and these two lovely girls were under it, wanted to be under it... he’d be needing relief soon, but he was in no rush... he was enjoying so much, watching this play out...

Robin had confessed her desire, however taboo, and if Jax left her hanging, it would be more than she could handle... she would be miserable; but her breathing hitched, and shook in her chest— he was rolling her pants down, over her ass—down, until she felt the open air against it; he rolled her pants right down, her ass was complete bare, and her yoga pants were bunched under her hips, against the backs of her upper legs... Jax’s hand found her asscrack, ran between it, and she felt him running his finger along the skimpy line of her thong in there.

He’d had to dig in deep to find it, it always settled so far back because there was so much around it; and he dragged his finger right along it, his hand grazing both asscheeks on either side as it came up; and it shifted the string of the thong along the puckered opening of her ass, and Robin felt her body starting to convulse; he slid his finger right along the whole length, and made the thong keep tugging back, shifting over her back opening—and she knew she was already coming, the way it happened when he own fingers wandered back to tease that same spot—and then Jax’s fingers had come completely up, out from her, but she was still coming, still convulsing, still jerking, and he wasn’t done; his hands were on to her naked asscheeks, and running over them, stroking, stroking, sliding his skin—it burned against hers— his palms, hot against her, and it was so delicious, so perfect, that it set a second orgasm going in her before the first had even hit its peak, and she cried out, a keening, croaking cry... “Ugh—” again, “UGH—” it was all she could say when it felt so perfect. Nothing had ever been as erotic as this—it was the sexiest thing that had ever happened in her life.

Jax was satisfied that the changes had taken hold enough; he was ready to change her more again. From now on, any time he wanted to touch her, reach out and get a handful of her, she would let him; would openly let him see how she enjoyed it, would never even try to protest, or complain. If she said anything, she would only ever be begging him for more.

He let go of her, but she was still coming so hard she barely noticed. He took his phone out again, launched the app, and the beam was entering her again, freezing her mid-orgasm, entrancing her in exactly that state... perhaps even linking the two in her mind... would maybe even make her more inclined to accept the changing, even more so than she already had—and she was already so eager. He was curious to see how much more eager she could become—if she would, he had never tested his device for this...

“You like any positive attention I give you; any compliments I pay to your body, and especially any compliments I make to your ass. You love any positive attention that I give to your ass. Not just any touches I give... you like it when I compliment it, too. Every compliment I give your ass, every time I touch it, makes you like me more. It raises your opinion of me. You understand, even if it’s not something you know consciously, that each compliment I give to you makes you fall a little more in love with me... if you hear too many, unconsciously, you know, you will be completely in love... and then after that point, ever compliment will just make you fall deeper... and deeper...”

He hoped her mind was making the connection... she was in trance, whether her conscious mind knew it or not. Unconsciously, she had to recognize... she was entranced, and the arousal might be making her fall deeper... but he had told her she would be in love, and she would fall deeper, as if falling in love was like trance... or trance was like love... teaching her mind to link the two... teaching her mind, without saying it, that the more she felt love for him, the more she would want to obey him... and the more she would enjoy that. But if that was happening, it spoke to the great power of his invention, that it could show something like this to her mind, do something like this to her mind, and only requiring that he make a subtle implication to set off that process.

“Every compliment you give to my ass, every touch...” Robin repeated, without knowing it, Jax was sure—and this time as she spoke, she definitely sounded very aroused. “Makes me fall a little more in love with you... and when I’ve heard enough... I’ll fall com...pletely... in love... and then... I will fall... deeper...” She shuddered in obvious pleasure... so her mind had made the association he’d hoped for... he supposed there had never been much of a chance it wouldn’t. He had frozen her in the moment of orgasm and it was still trapped in her body.

That was enough; she had been so changed that now he could simply let those changes take effect; could simply let them unfold. He didn’t need her held under his particle-drifting beam anymore... consciously, she would do everything he wanted for herself now. Her mind had the blueprint.

He tapped his screen again, shutting the app off, and then sliding it away again.

Robin came out of her trance again—Jax saw her consciousness returning.

Robin felt a bit sluggish; she must have come so hard that her awareness had slipped for a minute, but something inside told her there was nothing to worry about it... and she realized she was still coming, the tail-end, trailing off and resolving; but she was standing there on shaky legs, her pants still rolled down, and she had gushed so much lubrication it was pouring out from under the front of her thong, dripping the foyer-floor.

“You have a beautiful ass, Robin.” Jax said. It was the first thing that he had said to her. She’d come to meet him... because she’d hoped he would touch her... but this was the first time he had spoken, and as soon as the compliment registered, Robin felt something in her heart lift up. She had just been attracted to Jax before, wishing for his physical attention. She still desired that, but this was a different feeling.

Appreciation... the beginnings of affection... it was so sweet of him to compliment her... she was used to people shouting crude things after her, being rude to her face, but this was a sweet compliment, not rude at all... it was enough to make her feel sweet for him, soft towards him. Maybe she could understand, at least a little... why Julie had fallen so hard for Jax in the first place.

“I mean it, Robin,” Jax spoke on. “Really luscious. Just truly— juicy.”

Robin felt her heart stutter again. She felt sweeter on him; she was blushing. His attention made her feel self-conscious, self-embarrassed. It was so kind of him... she appreciated it so much, she loved it... she held such affection for him, such affection she hoped his entire life would go well, that he would have everything he wanted in it... he was so kind, she loved to be complimented by him, to have his positive attention. She was breathing heavily again, but not from arousal. She felt nervous; it was never a feeling she’d had, but the kind of nerves other people described, when they were around their crushes... butterflies beating their wings in a stomach. It was such exquisite... agony...

“It’s just so full, so satisfying to have under my hands, between my fingers... and it’s so attractive to look at. I love to see it there, I think you have the most perfect ass I’ve ever seen.”

Robyn exhaled; her heart had definitely stuttered again, and she was so jittery, so panicky that butterfly feeling had gone everywhere. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears, and she had the strongest sense of vertigo; she was plummeting; she was falling, and her stomach swooped, as if she had been on an amusement park ride; falling, and there was no purchase, it was all streaking past her.

She had fallen in love; she loved Jax just like Julie did, and she couldn’t even be sorry about it. She loved him—he was sleeping with Julie, he would never even look at her, apart from her body, he would never do more than touch her, but that would still be enough. She just wanted him to be happy... she just wanted him to have everything he wanted, whatever he wanted... and she wanted to do whatever she could, in her own small way, to be part of that.

Jax thought of one more change to make, and he started his device up one more time. Any change he could make now would be immediate; now that she was in love with him, she’d adopt any new suggestion as quickly as she could, just to please him.

“You believe I should be rewarded for the compliments I give you—with sexual service.”

Then Jax thought, thoughtfully, of those times Robin had taken the initiative, and tried to spur him on.

“I can ask you for this sexual service; or you can go out of your way to initiate it yourself.”

That was the last change; Jax turned off the device; and by the time he had put his phone away and looked back to her, Robin was giving him distinctly intent bedroom eyes.

“Jax,” she said. “Let me pay you back for that positive attention you gave me... the pleasure you gave me before when you were groping me. Will you take me up to your room, and thank you for it?”

Jax smiled; he was more than ready for some relief, and was pleased to find that this last change had been as effective as the rest. “Julie,” he said, turning his head to the side. “Go back to cleaning now. Give the house another pass.”

Julie nodded dutifully, and hurried off. And Robin gave Jax a knowing smile as he led her upstairs. It had been as he’d fantasized before... being with Robin, now she had a perfected body... it was... ideal.

* * *