The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Reality Adjusted, Chapter 1

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

The end of summer vacation had finally come, and Jax had something to show for it. He had used his vacation productively; he was a techy person at the best of times, well skilled in all the sciences, but what Jax liked best was to invent things that didn’t exist yet; make things work that didn’t.

Like most inventors, this ambition had meant that he’d spent several years when he was younger on many failed inventions that it simply hadn’t been possible to make functional. But now that he was older, and he had more experience under his belt, his last few inventions had been a lot closer to working; last year, he’d come really close on one or two things; they’d only been off from the final desired functionality by a defect or too. So close.

So last spring, when his parents had been planning their summer vacation in the Mediterranean, Jax had known even then that he didn’t want to go; he wanted the full summer to work on a new invention. Having the house to himself would actually suit him better, he’d decided.

So when school had let out, and Jax had finished his junior year of high school, his parents had flown off to spend the summer months in the Mediterranean, and they had left him alone in their quite large house. This wasn’t atypical of them; his parents were quite rich, just as their house was quite large; they were people of excess, and because of their great wealth, they frequently traveled. And so this meant, when they were traveling during the school year, Jax got left behind at home, since they didn’t want to pull him out of school. So by that point at the beginning of last summer, Jax had been quite used to the feeling of being alone at home; and was used to living by himself, too, though he was only a teen.

His birthday was in late August; he had celebrated turning 18 alone, as well. He had not been lonely at all in the summer, however, though he had been all by himself. He did not have many friends; he kept to himself at school, always preferred thinking about his inventions, or his future in inventing. He’d be remembered as a great inventor eventually, he was sure. He just knew he would. But he preferred sketching invention ideas in a notebook over taking to classmates, or trying to make friends; he’d always been that way since he was young.

He had not felt lonely because the invention he’d been working on that summer had fully consumed his soul, his every waking thought. He’d fallen asleep at night and dreamed of it; it had been his first thought waking up each morning. He had eaten, breathed, and slept it... it had been his one purpose, and he had been so folded into it that he hadn’t had time to be lonely, hadn’t even had time to register, most days, that he was alone. His parents had allowed him to outfit the basement as his inventor’s laboratory, and he had spent nearly all his time down there; after a few weeks, he’d even put a cot down there so he wouldn’t have to waste precious minutes going up and down the stairs, throughout the house, from his lab in the subterranean level to his bedroom on the second floor; then he’d become even more consumed by what he was inventing.

The funny thing was, he hadn’t even known what he was going to spend his summer inventing last year. In the spring he’d already known he wanted to invent something; and something functional, finally, after so much trial and error; but he hadn’t known what.

He had a very specific person to thank for his inventing idea, and he planned to pay her back for it. Julie. She was the most popular girl in school; she had been, ever since elementary school, and year after year, her popularity had only grown. Jax had been in class with her since elementary school days; and a lot of their other classmates too. But he had always noticed her, because she was the most well-liked, admired person in class, whether they were in second grade or eleventh.

The problem with Julie was that she was, to put it simply, a bitch. As far as Jax could tell, she’d just gotten bitchier year over year; had gone from small acts of bullying in younger years, things that would give her plausible deniability, things she could deny or pass off on someone or something else. But it had been like those early things had been testing the waters to see how much she could get away with; in later years, in their high school years so far, Julie had gotten more egregious. She would be openly cruel to those she thought were lesser than her; or those whom she imagined she had power over. And as the central figure of the entire high school, that was most of the student body.

The teachers turned a blind eye to her antics; her friends and well-wishers, friends and admirers, all cheered her on and laughed with her. Jax had been a silent witness; had always kept his thoughts and observations to himself like he did on every other topic, but he had judged her. In his opinion, the problem with Julie was that she thought she was better than anyone; they were all beneath her, lesser-than. And because she thought she was better, she imagined that gave her a right to do absolutely anything she wanted to anyone and everyone that she was able to dominate.

Partly, Jax thought her parents were to blame. They were almost as rich as his own; but his own parents had never spoiled him, and he had never made it his goal to torment the people around him. Jax thought Julie’s parents probably had spoiled her, which was likely why she’d turned out this way. And that was probably why she liked dominating and humiliating anyone and everyone she could exert power over. She would have even owned up to it herself, if asked. It was an undeniable fact that this was what she did.

And Jax had never liked this about her; or liked her at all, really; she’d always put a sour look on his face, even without his meaning it to happen. But that was just who Julie was; Jax had long ago accepted this. That was Julie. So she had ever been, so she would ever be.

It had been at the end of the school year, last year, as junior year was coming to an end for both of them. As usual, Julie and her cohort had been coming down the hall together. Jax had been at the vending machine near an area with some hallway tables, meant for students to use between class periods. He’d been feeding his change into a machine, in order to get a can of pop back from it; cola, his favorite.

Julie and her cohort had been laughing; Julie’s birthday was happening in July, and she had already slotted a huge birthday party for herself into the social calendar of the school’s populace. Everyone who was anyone in the hierarchy was going to this party; and she and her friends were loudly laughing and planning it together.

They had come to sit at the tables near the vending machines, to Jax’s annoyance—now he would have to find somewhere else to drink the can of cola that was now held in his hand—but there had been someone else in the vending machine area that Jax hadn’t paid attention to—because no one ever did—Kelsy.

Kelsy was not popular; had hardly any friends at all; like Jax, only she didn’t seem to be friendless by choice. She had sat for a long time stealing looks at Julie and her entourage; and Jax had stayed standing by the vending machine a while, just to see what she would do—watching with a scientist’s curiosity, an inventor’s curiosity. He had been so intrigued he hadn’t opened his pop, even.

Finally, she had advanced to the table, looking like it had taken all her courage to do so; and addressed Julie.

“Julie,” she’d said; and that chattering laughter of the entourage, and Julie holding court, had died off. Julie had given Kelsy an intense stare, which had seemed to strip most of her courage away; yet with her last little bit left, she had forced her way on.

“What?” Julie had asked sharply, as if she hadn’t been able to believe that a cretin like Kelsy was addressing her; wasting her precious time.

“I was just... wondering if you would let me come to your birthday party in July,” Kelsy had soldiered on; the words had clearly been prepared ahead of time, just from the way she delivered them. “Everybody’s gonna be there; and if people saw me at the party... it would give me social currency... maybe I could make some friends... wouldn’t have to spend my last year of high school as a social pariah.”

Jax had admired Kelsy for having the guts to ask the school’s queen bitch for a favor like this. It was a small ask, all considered. That party was probably going to have hundreds of attendees. Some convention center had been rented for it; Julie having people come from other high schools, too. One more person would have been easy to fit in; and with so many guests, Kelsy would have easily melted into the crowd; the odds of Julie even having to see Kelsy there would have been small; Jax imagined doing a mathematical equation to calculate the probability of it happening given how many people would be there... but he stopped himself from daydreaming, to watch as the scene unfolded before him.

“This is my eighteenth birthday, Kelsy,” Julie had said. “I don’t need losers like you showing up to ruin it. No, of course you can’t come! Who do you think you are? Who do you think I am? I’m going to invite the number one social leper to the event my party is going to be? Get real!”

Julie’s entourage, her courtiers, all chittered and laughed again; Kelsy flushed so red it looked like she’d permanently changed the color of her skin, or maybe been burned on her face; and her eyes filled with tears; and she ran. Probably for the girls’ bathroom to shut her tears away behind a stall door, Jax mused.

Now, Jax always usually kept himself out of things like this, but that particular time, Jax hadn’t been able to restrain himself. He was not afraid of Julie like Kelsy had been; he walked right up to her.

“That was a real bitchy thing to do, Julie,” he’d disparaged. “There’s going to be like a thousand people at your party. It would have meant nothing to you, but everything to her; it wouldn’t even have been an inconvenience. You could have just let her come.”

“Oh, the science loser does speak!” Julie had jeered him, this time; Jax, unlike Kelsy had been completely unbothered by this insult. He knew what kind of person Julie was; the opinions of people of her type meant less than nothing to him, and had no power to wound him, or otherwise upset or disturb him.

“I don’t think anyone has ever heard you speak once in the last three years!” Julie laughed on; Jax had remained unimpressed. “Now you speak up for the first time in Kelsy’s defense; are you sweet for her, or something?”

Jax had just given Julie an expression of his unimpressedness; had let it be clear on his face, instead of schooling himself like he always did.

When it had become clear Jax was not going to rise to her bait, or react to it at all, Julie had spoken again. “It’s my prerogative to make sure she’s disinvited to my eighteenth birthday bash! I do what I want, and no one else can make do otherwise. That’s the reality, and there’s no changing that, brainiac, so skitter off now and go back to whatever science project is this week’s obsession.”

She’d waved him off with her hand, dismissing him from her court, and Jax had gone as prompted. He disliked Julie at the best of times; disliked her even more after seeing how she had treated Kelsy, so it was definitely his preference to leave her sphere and be done talking with her.

But as he had gone, her words had been echoing in his mind. I do what I want... no one can make me do otherwise... that’s the reality... and there’s no changing that... go back to your science project... As he’d walked down the hall, the words had been cycling in his head, and suddenly, he had gotten the idea.

A reality adjuster. That was going to be his invention of the summer; he’d been getting nervous, because there’d only been about a week left in school to figure out what his invention should be; the lateness of June had been getting to him, he’d started to worry he wouldn’t come up with anything. He’d tried forcing ideas, had been trying for months but had been dissatisfied with each one. But this idea... this golden idea... it had just... come to him, when he’d reflected on Julie’s words. There was no way to change reality, was there? Well, he would make one.

He’d taken a seat outside on the grass and started jotting ideas in his inventor’s notebook as he drank his cola. Not just a reality adjuster; it wouldn’t just change the thing it was directed at, it would retroactively change the past of that thing; so not only would the thing be changed, but it would be changed into something that had always been the way it was in its altered form; all the world would remember it as its altered version; there would be nothing it couldn’t change; it would not just be writing an altered reality, but writing an altered history to go with it... it was the most ambitious invention Jax had ever dreamed up, and even his less ambitious inventions had yet to operate 100% as they were meant to. But he had just known. This would be his summer project, his summer invention; at the end of the summer, he would have it, and it would work. And he could change reality.

He’d spent the last week of classes constantly sketching and jotting ideas; one week had seemed too short when he had still been without an idea. Now, with such a golden idea, the week seemed too long. Julie had passed beneath his notice once or twice more in that time; he had never thought of her that way before, but he supposed one of the reasons it was so easy for her to popular, one of the reasons everyone found her so easy to like, no matter how bitchy she was, was that she was quite pretty. It was too bad, really, that someone so beautiful had to have such an ugly personality... an unfortunate reality, really...

She was the one who called other people ugly. She was pretty, in a facial structure, body structure kind of way... but her body was fairly flat, and she had no curves to boast of. Her lack of curves had not stopped her from becoming one of the most admired students on campus.

Then it had struck Jax, on that, the second last day of classes. He would invent the reality adjuster... and Julie would be his first human test subject, once the adjuster was complete. He could entirely change her personality... make her sweet, and demure... and she was beautiful, though not quite his type. She was a bit small-chested, flat... she had some other features Jax didn’t appreciate... she lacked the hourglass figure he preferred, but if he changed that... the thought of having a servile Julie pleasing him... even pleasuring him... it did appeal, if only because Jax knew that Julie would, in this current form, have never willingly spent five minutes in his company, let alone engaged with him in anything sexual. If he changed her to look more like his type, and to please him... then he would know it really worked. And it would be his way of saying thank you to her for giving him the idea, in the first place.

Besides, even if Julie would never have engaged him sexually, she’d likely engaged plenty of other boys in their grade that way. She was likely to have a certain amount of sexual expertise by now, and it would be nice to have that used on him. And if it turned out she didn’t... he could by that point alter her past so that she did.

So school had ended, his parents had flown away, and Jax had spent the summer immersed in the inventing process. It had been the greatest challenge of his life, the most difficult thing that he had ever done, and many times he had doubted; had feared that the reality adjuster would not be possible... and yet, at last, in the end, he had succeeded. With only a few weeks left before school was set to start up again, and Jax would go into his senior year, he had put his finishing touches on it, and now, as he went back to school for his first day, he had the reality adjuster tucked into a pocket of his backpack.

It had been easiest, in the end, to form it like an app on his phone. When launched, the app caused the phone to shoot beams of light; the beams were so bright they illuminated even the drifting particles in the air that came into their path; the light that came from the phone when the app was running was white golden, gold like the idea of the thing itself, so setting the light to be that shade had been a bit of a private joke for Jax when he’d set it. But he was taking the reality adjuster to school with him, and he was going to use it on Julie.

When anyone was struck with the reality adjuster’s beam, which emanated from Jax’s phone, the immediate effect it had on them was a something like a trance. Any question he might ask them would have to be answered truthfully; of course, the beauty of the reality adjuster was that he could change truth too just by saying so if there was a truth he better preferred.

He drove himself to school, leaving early so he could arrive early; he planned to get Julie before classes started. Classes would be starting; but today, they would start without the two of them.

There was still a good half-an-hour before first period, but most of the students were already there. Jax walked the halls looking for Julie, and finally saw her, sitting court again at one of the hall tables surrounded by all her followers.

Jax slid his phone out of the pocket of his bag, and held it close to his leg. No one ever looked at him, really; so they weren’t looking now. He made it to Julie’s table, and his heart was pounding; he had tested and retested it, but he was risking ridicule now; if it didn’t work, he would get a lot of mockery for standing in the middle of hall and pointing his phone at the most popular girl in school. He had to trust his invention now. This was the moment, and there was no turning back.

Julie had just turned to look at it; had only been looking at him a moment, and hadn’t yet processed that he was aiming his phone at her face.

He launched his phone app, and the beam of white golden light erupted from the reality adjuster, and struck Julie in the head, kept flowing while he held it steady. He could see the particles dancing in the beam’s path.

“You don’t see what I’m holding. No one but me can see what I’m holding.”

Julie let out a tiny exhale. It was useful to use her as a target; what he adjusted in her adjusted in everyone else around them. “To all of you, it doesn’t look like I’m holding anything. It just looks like I’m standing here, and it’s perfectly normal for me to be standing here.”

A relieved smile crossed Julie’s face; he’d erased whatever disturbance she’d been feeling at his sudden appearance. He’d just made everything so easy for all of them. Now, to everyone in the school, it only looked like he was standing at the table looking at them; not doing anything; and they all understood now that it was perfectly normal for him to be standing there like this, because it always had been.

He’d had to practice choosing his words carefully; he’d tried a similar test before and had made his phone invisible to himself as well. But he could still see it in his hand; he’d spoken carefully enough.

So far he had not really tested the limits of the adjuster. Jax’s standing there, sending a beam into Julie was aberrant; people didn’t want to see it; Jax standing at the table in front of the most popular people in school was also aberrant, something those popular people didn’t want to see either. So a reality in which these things didn’t have to be seen, didn’t have to be troubled over; it was preferable, so Julie and everyone else had just accepted it; so they could see what they wanted to see. Jax imagined some of the alterations he was going to make to Julie would be less well-received.

“Julie, you remember now. The two of us have a special credit project for science class. I’m helping you. But I’ve forgotten it at home; we have to leave to go get it. We want to make sure to have it for our teacher today. It’s very important that we leave together. Your friends understand.”

“A... science project...” Julie repeated; she seemed a little more resistant to this; deep down, she did not want to be with Jax, or go anywhere with him, let alone to a second location.

Let’s see if we can’t change that within a few hours time... Jax thought. He kept the beam of golden light on her.

“You remember it, Julie,” Jax stressed. “The special credit science project. It’s so important that we go get it. We have to have it for our science teacher today. You feel so annoyed that I forgot; and I’m taking too long to leave for home, you’re ready to go now. You’re having to rush me, and convince me. You’re impatient. You’ve been complaining about it to your friends for the past few minutes; you were relieved when I finally came over to stand here.”

The hesitation in Julie’s eyes resolved. “Come on, Jax,” Julie huffed. “We’ve got to go back to your house and get that project. I can’t believe you forgot it! We need to have it here today and you have taken so long to get ready to leave again.”

“Yeah,” one of Julie’s entourage piped up. “It’s all Julie’s been talking about for the past fifteen minutes.” They all remembered it; good; the adjuster was working as intended. Jax just had to be careful when he spoke not to change his own past. Though he was fairly certain his memories were safe from the reality adjuster. Even when things changed, usually he could still remember how they had been before. But he hadn’t been quite thorough enough in his own testing to be absolutely sure. As a failsafe, at least, he knew there was nothing he could do that would cause the device to disappear. He had tested that thoroughly at least.

The beam was still streaming into Julie.

“Alright Julie,” Jax said. “Let’s go to your car.”

Julie walked in a hurry; huffing in annoyance the whole time. She got in, so did Jax, keeping the beam on her; no one could see it by him; no one knew what he was doing but him.

“You know where I live,” he said, when they were both in the car. It was easier than telling Julie the directions to get there. “You’ve always known.”

Julie started the crush, unaware that she had been altered again; unaware even of the beam that was still, constantly entering her body, keeping her mutable. As long as it was in her, he could change her into anything. She could be, truly, anything. But he had specific designs for her.

Julie drove them back to Jax’s home; he kept the reality adjuster on her. “The project is up in my bedroom. Let’s go up and get it together.”

“Hurry up, Jax,” Julie snapped. He couldn’t wait for her to have a more pleasant personality. “I know you left that stupid project up in your room. Let’s go get it; we don’t have all day.”

She rushed inside, once he’d unlocked the door, and up the stairs so fast that it was hard to keep the beam tracked on her.

Once they got into Jax’s room, sure enough, there was now a special credit project, typed and bound in a folio, sitting on Jax’s dresser. He’d just needed it as an excuse, but he’d still be altering reality; so now it was a thing that really existed, and there it was. He still remembered the reality in which it didn’t exist, though, so perhaps he was slightly immune to the effects of his own invention, as its inventor? If he wasn’t, he could shoot himself with it and make sure he would be. At least immune to anything that he himself didn’t want changed.

Julie reached for the bound project, but before she could pick it up, Jax spoke again. “Freeze,” he told her.

She stilled exactly in the action; her arm outstretched for the project, but it would never reach it.

“Drop your arm and turn to face me. You want to do this. It was your idea. You want to stand, with your arms at your sides, and face me.”

Julie lowered her hand; both arms fell to her sides, and Julie rotated to face him. To stand and wait.

While her mind was still adjusting to a new reality, her eyes had the most faraway look, reflecting the white golden beam she couldn’t even see... Jax hadn’t thought about it before... but there was something... about this power that was particularly... appealing... he felt a little arousal growing, lower than his gut; but not making its way up into his dick yet. The way that Julie just... did what he said... when he said... the way he’d already changed her, and she’d just taken it, and hadn’t even known.

“You can’t resist changes when they happen to you,” Jax said next. “You just have to change.”

“I just... have to change...” Julie echoed... there wasn’t time for her personality surface while she was being changed. Adjusting to the new reality seemed to take most of her brain power, and it left her an empty echoing thing. Jax would need to stay silent and leave her in the beam for a while, for long enough, if he wanted her personality to surface. He didn’t.

“You’re a sweet, servile person. You like helping anyone—everyone—you feel this is your greatest person in life. You have always been sweet, and easy to get along with. You have always been kind.”

“No... I... can’t...” Jax had suspected this. Julie was confused now; resistant to these changes. She didn’t like them. She didn’t want them to happen to her. She liked being a bitch.

Jax kept his hand steady. The beam was still in her body; he’d aimed lower, at her stomach now; because he found he wanted to see the expression on her face as she struggled internally.

He pressed touchscreen harder, to increase the reality adjuster’s intensity, and the beam became wider. “You can’t resist the changes,” Jax reiterated, stressing the words. “You must change. You have always been kind and helpful, always servile, helping everyone. Everyone else remembers you this way. That’s why you’re the most beloved person in school. You are just so sweet.”

Julie lost the fight, and accepted the reality that had been thrust on her. The struggle in her eyes was dead.

Jax felt himself twitch. He was glad that he had the endgame for her already planned out; if things kept on this way, he was going to be quite in need of relief by the time this process was done.

He held the beam on her. “You love me,” he said; the beam was making it true. “You’ve always loved me; you know I don’t love you. But you love me. More than anyone else, you want to serve me, please me, make me as happy as you can. If you could have me, serving me would be your purpose. It would supersede serving anyone else. It would become your true purpose.

“You know I don’t love you; you don’t care; you just want to be close to me, to do anything with and to me that I’ll allow you to do. All your friends know this. You were always too shy to tell me; too kind; you thought it would be unfair to me to tell me, so you never did, but you’ve been gushing about me to your friends for years.”

“I... you’re... I don’t... love... anyone...”

Jax appreciated this attempt at refusal; it was instructive to him. Julie’s personality had been changed; a few minutes ago she would have called him a loser; now she could only protest with the truth, the way a kind person would; in the previous reality, as far as Jax knew, she hadn’t been in love with anyone; she’d been single, if that morning’s gossip had been anything to judge by.

“You can’t resist the changes,” Jax reminded her; watched; her resistance was even more brief that time.

“I’ve always loved you,” Julie said, and it was a whispered confession; something that seemed painful for her. The backstory he’d given her had made it that way. He felt satisfied by this; old Julie definitely deserved a little pain, so he was glad that she was getting it.

“You’ve not only loved me; you’ve always been attracted to me, too. You are so attracted to my body; you just want to touch it. Lick it. Fuck it. You’ve had so many erotic dreams about it; you’ve masturbated to the fantasy so many times. It’s been hard to concentrate in class sometimes, when all you want to do is jump me. But you knew you never could. Because I didn’t feel that way about you.”

This was not something Julie wanted to resist anymore; this aligned with the feelings of love she already; she did not want to resist; changes stacking on changes; it was all so informative, but Jax couldn’t have the detachment of the scientist now. Julie was becoming noticeably aroused under the beam of his phone; and he felt himself harden to, when he saw that. Her pupils were wider; her breathing heavier; she was clenching her legs together a little too tight. Even as all reality changed around her, underneath of that, she knew she was with him. And she was uncomfortably, unbearably attracted to him now.

It still wasn’t quite time to let her act on her new devotion, though. She still wasn’t physically his type. But the beam going into her would take care of that.

“You’ve got large breasts, Julie. You always have; they started growing when you hit puberty. You wanted them to stop and they didn’t. You’ve had to dress to accommodate them all your life. It’s always been a nuisance; and they’re so heavy for your shoulders to hold up.”

Jax watched with wide eyes; with great interest; her breasts were growing, larger; larger; they had to be a double E by now; they stopped; but Julie shifted uncomfortably to bear the new weight, as her mind tried one last time to assert what the old reality had been.

“And your body has always been hourglass shaped; your hips are wide and curvy.”

Jax watched this change take place, too. He liked Julie much better with her curvier hips; her whole body, finally, in that hourglass shape, matching the largeness her breasts had grown too.

“You’ve always been annoyed by your breasts,” Jax continued, returning to her earlier quality. “but now you’re glad you have breasts that are so large. And hips so wide; they used to annoy you too, they made you feel cartoonish; sketched. But you know that I like them; you don’t care how uncomfortable they are for you, or how they make you feel—you can’t feel the discomfort your breasts cause you at all, anymore. Instead you just think how much I must like them; you’ve noticed me ogling them in class; and you think they are the one thing I like about you; the one way you can get my attention. You love them for that.”

That had helped her accept this reality; the changes Jax had made earlier had been that effective; appealing to the love he’d made her feel, and the attraction she now had for him had made her want to accept the state of her newly sized body parts; and that had been enough; and now, of course, she remembered she’d always had these too-large breasts, these too-wide hips, because now, she always had. Jax had changed reality again.

“You don’t care if we miss school today, even though it’s the first day,” Jax said. “You’re here alone with me in my room; and you want to do something about that. You want to finally make me notice you—you want to finally touch my body, kiss me, if I’ll allow it. You don’t want to wait anymore. This is the perfect opportunity. You don’t want to waste it.”

The look in Julie’s eyes was fierce. “I don’t.”

Jax released his hold on his phone’s touchscreen. That was enough changes for one day; and he was painfully hard by now; seeing Julie changed, not just mentally, but physically now too. The beam shut off and he set the reality adjuster down on his dresser.

“So, Jax,” Julie said, a little coy. “I’ve noticed you looking at my breasts sometimes in class... A lot of the boys do, but I’ll be honest, I always kind of wanted you to look. We’re up here alone in your bedroom, now. Do you want to see them for real?”

She wasn’t talking about the love she had for him; he remembered the earlier reality he’d set in place. She thought of him as uninterested in her, of course she was trying to get him to want her on the basis of her body alone.

Lucky for her. Jax did want her body, especially wanted to see her breasts. She couldn’t know, but he’d given her his idea of a woman’s ideal body and he very much wanted to see it.

“Show me, Julie,” he told her; and it was thrilling to see how quickly she obeyed even without the reality adjuster forcing her to. She wanted to obey him now, because she loved him with her whole being; and she wanted to serve him more than anything else. Her hands came up and unbuttoned her light summer blouse; it was appropriately sized for her chest, that piece of retroactive history had shifted when her breasts had expanded.

She exposed her breasts, naked to his view. They were completely perfect.

But when Jax saw her breasts he knew he wasn’t satisfied; he’d put his reality adjuster down too soon; loving devotion wasn’t enough. He wanted to make her more subjugated. As far as Jax was concerned, it still hadn’t been enough.

He picked up his phone again, and started the reality adjuster going once more, sending the beam of light back into her stomach again.

“I offered you a job a few weeks ago as my live-in maid,” Jax said; Julie twitched where she stood. “You loved me so much you agreed just to be close to me. You’re desperate to please me... to serve me... privately, you think of me as your master, and my every desire, and wish, is your only concern. You would do anything to please me because you love me so much.”

This was easy for Julie to accept. By now, she wanted to, completely. She already loved him; she was willing to shift this love in any direction if it could get her closer to Jax. She simply accepted what he’d told her. And it was. It was, just as he’d said it.

“You know how to please me,” Jax went on. “You’ve got a lot of bedroom skills. You were in love with me all this time, but you needed to learn how to please me with the help of other guys. You’ve learned well. You’re skilled. So now you know.”

He hadn’t even bothered learning one way or the other if the former Julie had been sexually active, or not. It didn’t matter. Now, she had been.

Jax was satisfied at last, satisfied this time finally. He shut off the reality adjuster, put his phone back on the dresser. “I know you want me, Julie. And I’ll let you love my body now. Come here.”

She knew what she wanted to do to him; had dreamt of for a long time, in the reality he’d altered for her, written for her. Knew what he would want from her too.

She helped him down to sitting on the bed; she removed her blouse again, and kneeled before; she slicked Jax’s cock up with her spit and licks; then she held her lovely large breasts together, and enfolded Jax’s cock between. Worked him back and forth; back and forth; it was better than masturbation, which was Jax’s only other experience, his only other point of comparison; it didn’t take long for Jax to come; but that first orgasm was only the start of their day together. Hours passed, and when Julie was not fucking Jax, he was touching her; it was all quite enjoyable. It was definitely worth skipping school for; and as the day came to an end, and he dismissed Julie to go back to cleaning Jax thought to himself that he could get used to having someone like Julie around; could get used to having both a maid and an eager companion, ready to fulfil his every whim. He could get used to that indeed.

* * *