The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Radial Thirds Part III

Disclaimer: This is the second chapter of the first story I have ever published. it’s really exciting, and I’m very happy to join this community, but if you are underage, you probs shouldn’t be reading this. I can’t stop you, but please note, all characters engaging in mindcontrol and/or sexual activities are of legal age to do so. This is copyright Three Hammers © 2020. You may not repost this anywhere without my expressed written permission. Enjoy!

* * *

Zack was shocked. Let her go? But he hadn’t even had his fun yet!

“What do you mean let her go?”

“We chose to be here, Master. But Emily? She didn’t. She hasn’t consented to this.” He scrutinized her concerned face, debating internally. She was right, of course. but consent was never a factor. That wasn’t how he operated.

“But that hasn’t stopped me before.”

“Please Master. Just ask her.” A deliciously evil plan began to unfold in Zack’s head when he saw the sincerity in her eyes.

“How important is this to you?”

“I can’t stress it enough.”

“So you would be willing to trade for it?

“What does Master mean?” A wicked smile played across his face.

“Well, what will you give me in exchange for this favor?”

“I’ll do anything.”

“Well, as we have learned, my suggestions to Opal seem to be affecting you as well, so...” Jade didn’t like where this was going, but a part of her did, and that part made her shiver.

“Would you consent to me taking away your ability to lie to or disobey me?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Would you consent to replacing Emily as my mindless fuckdoll?”

“Yes, Master...” She trailed off, getting more scared and aroused with each hypothetical.

“You would agree to me trapping you in your body and selling you to the sex trade, unable to escape or disobey?” Zack smirked as he watched her face, which was torn between terror and lust.

“Yes, Master.” She felt her eyes welling up with tears due to how scared she was, but she was absolutely leaving a stain on the couch.

“What if I bought a dog trained to fuck women and made your life’s dearest and only ambition to have his puppies?”

“Why won’t Master understand? Anything means anything.” Jade burst into tears as she prostrated herself to her Master. “She doesn’t even need to leave! Just please, ask her, and set her free if she wishes!” Zack shifted in his chair, uncomfortable. Jade continued to sob on the floor. Zack frowned slightly, he was not used to crying women. He knelt in front of the girl and hesitantly, awkwardly reached out a hand to pat her back.

“Shhhhh, it’s okay.” Jade gazed up at him, and he began wiping her tears away. “Come here.” He scooped her up in his arms and walked over to the couch again, siting down while placing her into his lap. “I do understand, Jade. But why? Why sacrifice yourself for her?

“b-Because m-Master m-m-made me l-love her!” She choked her answer through more sobs.

Emily, turn off the stove and come here!” Zack looked down at the beautiful woman crying in his lap in contemplation, petting her hair idly as the breathtaking blonde walked in, naked except for an apron. She walked in front of the couch and stopped, placidly waiting for more orders. Jade stared at her hungrily, watching her with as much wanton, carnal desire as Zack had seen her look at him with in the car. He sighed. “Emily, I release you from my power.” Emily slowly came to, blinking like she was waking from a deep and restful slumber. She scanned the room, and upon seeing Zack and Jade, instantly burst into tears. Her bawling made Zack feel more guilty, but Jade looked like her heart was ripped out. She ran to hug and comfort her lover, who was holding onto her as if her life depended on it.

“Shhhhh.. it’s okay now, love.” Emily stopped crying long enough to see who was hugging her then tears returned as she squeezed the life out of Jade.

“J-Jade! I l-love yo-u s-so f-f-fucking much!”

“I know. Emily. I don’t want to live without you!” As Zack watched the outpouring of emotion he felt pangs of guilt, and to his surprise, and waves of jealousy. He wasn’t sure if he had ever loved… or ever been loved like that. If he was being completely honest, He wanted to be.

* * *

“It was so awful! It was like every person I ever trusted were telling and forcing me to do things I never wanted to do!” Tears began welling up in Emily’s eyes as she remembered how it felt. Zack sat quietly, listening intently. “The worst part was when I thought I was going to be saved by that officer but then you told me to be calm and act natural and that I was fine! Suddenly, everyone that I ever trusted started drilling it into me that my only lifeline, my only chance of freedom disappearing was fine! I couldn’t even panic about it. They kept… insisting it all the way home until he told me to open the door. By then, I… I believed it! I still believe it! Not being saved, not having hope? It’s... fine.” Emily looked up at Zack as if he was a wolf about to pounce on a lamb. “I keep expecting you to put me under again, so that eventually, I’ll stop caring!” She burst into tears again.

“Emily was… was it all bad?” He inquired with a pensive look on his face.

“No! I-I… look, the entire time, my pussy was on fire! I was soooo horny, but I couldn’t cum. Every time you gave me an order, it felt like y-you were… literally fucking me… and every time I heard the chant repeat, it felt like someone was edging me. You know, giving me just enough to keep me interested, but not enough to get me off… Part of me wants you to put me under again, and make me your mindless fuckdoll.” She shrugged he shoulders as Zack was taken aback in shock.

“You heard that?” He inquired.

“Yes, I heard that. I heard everything. When you made Jade and I make love, I-I… everything just exploded. I couldn’t believe how much I wanted her. I... still do. I’m straight… well I think I’m still straight... but I love every single molecule of her and, and….”

“Enough. Do you want to be put back under, or not?” Zack snapped at her, making Emily jump. Jade comforted and consoled her as she agonized over his question.

“N-no.” Zack wanted to wrench his heart out of his chest to pay for all the grief he caused her. Hell, the Grief he must have caused all his conquests. He saw women as toys to play with then break then discard. But they were people. He saw that now. How could he have been so cruel?

“Very well. May I ask why before I make you forget this ever happened?” he asked, frowning at his painful mistake. Emily’s expression became frantic.

“No! No, no, no. I don’t want to forget I love Jade. Please don’t make me forget that!”

Tell me why you chose no.”Jade glared at him as Emily became placid and tranquil, but he put up his hand and nodded, conveying that he meant no harm.

“I chose no... because during the car ride, occasionally I’d stop hearing a particular voice. I wouldn’t hear it again. I think it’s because I no longer trust them. Well, when you told me to make dinner, I began to hear Jade’s voice. I don’t want her voice to go away!” Great, not only did Zack feel like the scum of the Earth, he felt he had a responsibility to them now. He hated responsibility. His eyes wandered up and down the gorgeous bodies of the two girls clutching each other in front of him. Okay, maybe responsibility wouldn’t be so bad...

“Emily, wake up.” The girl came to again, looking at Zack with an unreadable expression. “Why would you put me under again? I said no...”

“You were on the verge of a panic attack. I needed your answer. And really, you’re far too pretty to be crying like that, you know.” Emily balked, taken aback by the contrast of the compliment and the situation.

“How dare you! You...” Jade caught Emily’s hand as it was headed to slap Zack, and locked eyes with her lover. Emily let out a breath, and slumped back into a chair facing the couch. “I... Sorry, Zack, this is a bit much to process,” she said, sighing. Zack swore under his breath,

“That’s an understatement.” Emily studied his face, seeming to look for something.

“Zack... this might seem weird to ask in this situation... but are you okay?” It was Zack’s turn to be taken aback.

“Why would you care now?” He continued, agitated, “After what happened, shouldn’t you be running, trying to free Jade, or calling the police? Instead of... comforting your captor?” Emily nodded, unfazed.

“Maybe. But you let me go. You cared about how I thought about this. It only feels right to extend the same to you.”

“I didn’t let you go, Jade talked me into it. I would never have done that.”

“But you listened to Jade. Besides, I don’t want to run. I’m not sure what I want anymore. It does feel really nice to be… controlled by you I guess. But I’m scared.” Zack gazed at the apron clad woman sitting across from him and sighed again.

“Listen, do you want to put your clothes back on?”

“Why, you’ve already seen everything. Are you trying to put this off?

“Put what off?”

“Are you avoiding answering what I just said, by asking me if I want to cover up? I mean, I know you can project thoughts, but this is a different kind of projection, Master.”

“That’s not how my ability works! I don’t project… hang on… what did you call me?” She untied the apron, allowing it to gracefully fall off her shoulders, revealing her large breasts with their erect nipples. Zack looked away awkwardly.

“Why so shy all of a sudden?“I did say it felt nice to be controlled by you, didn’t I? Are you saying this isn’t what you wanted?”

“Well, no, but, I mean... why?” She rolled her eyes.

“Why? Maybe it’s because I’m horny, or because your facade of mustache-twirling villainy is cracking under pressure. It’s cute to watch, by the way.” Zack blushed as Emily beamed at him. “Anyway, You are a different person than the villain who kidnapped me in the library. I know you won’t just use me and throw me away.” Emily stood and walked over to him, embracing him. “I know you will keep me safe.” She kissed his neck. “Happy.” She kissed his cheek. “Horny.” She kissed him on the lips, forcing her tongue into his mouth. Zack pushed her away, thoroughly confused.

“No, I shouldn’t be rewarded for this!”

“Honey, I want this now. I need it. I need you in my head.” She whispered as Zack sighed.

“Okay, I’ll do it.” he looked her in the eyes

“Wait. I want to talk to you about something….”

“What is it?” He looked worried.

“I want you to ask Jade if she wants to be here too. I couldn’t bear to be in love like this if she was being torn up on the inside.” Zack and Jade exchanged a knowing look and began laughing. “What?” Emily looked surprised at the outburst of jocularity. “Well, fuck you! I was being serious!” She tried to indignantly rise, but was stopped by Zack grabbing her arm and pulling her close.

“Emily, I haven’t been able to control her like you. She is completely free to leave.”

“I don’t want to, though!” Jade chimed in, smiling.

“Is that why you were laughing?”

“No, baby. I asked the same thing, but for you! I told Master I’d do anything if he asked you.” Zack’s smile lost a few molars as Jade said this, and he felt a few more pangs of guilt for coercing her.

Emily, are you sure you want this?” The girl relaxed as she fell into a partial trance.

“Completely sure.”

Very well. I will make you mine, but under one condition. If you want to leave my control, you may tell me at any time ‘The Dream Is Dead.’ As soon as you say that phrase, you will be completely free of my influence. I will, however consider this freedom permanent. Do you understand and accept?” Emily seemed to contemplate these instructions for a few moments, then answered in the affirmative. “Good, now sit down in a chair. You will become mine.” Emily quickly took her seat and waited for his commands. “Jade, eat her out, please.”

“With pleasure, Master.” Jade knelt and began to tease Emily’s clit with her tongue before diving in, eliciting an involuntary moan from her victim.

Emily, I want you to enjoy this and react as you normally would.” More moaning and gasping escaped her lips as she grabbed Jades head and rammed it against her eager cunt, losing herself in her lover’s tongue. “Emily, you are mine. You love being controlled by me, you love obeying my orders. You love me.” Zack watched as his soon to be slave bucked her hips and came, screaming in pleasure. “Give her one more, Jade.”

Emily’s head had no room for conscious thoughts between her lover’s ministrations and the mantra hijacking her pleasure and trust responses. I am his. I love being controlled by him, I love obeying his orders. I love him. I am his. I love being controlled by him, I love obeying his orders. I love him. I am his. I love being controlled by him, I love obeying his orders. I love him. Out of all the voices instructing her, Jade’s was the one she liked to hear most. Her soft, delicate tones seemed to pierce the din more and more, until it seemed like only Jade was whispering in her ear, the others faded into irrelevance. Everything Jade was saying made so much sense and it made her feel sooo horny. She could feel the tidal wave of pleasure building as her climax prepared to take her. The rogue wave slammed into her washing part of her away, and all the words Jade’s voice had been whispering to her seemed to slot themselves into the washed out places. “Emily, Sleep.” She didn’t need to be told twice as sleep took her like a ship disappearing underneath rough seas.

To Be Cont.

* * *