The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Radial Thirds Part IV

Disclaimer: This is the second chapter of the first story I have ever published. it’s really exciting, and I’m very happy to join this community, but if you are underage, you probs shouldn’t be reading this. I can’t stop you, but please note, all characters engaging in mindcontrol and/or sexual activities are of legal age to do so. This is copyright Three Hammers © 2020. You may not repost this anywhere without my expressed written permission. Enjoy!

* * *

Jade watched the girl sink into the armchair, orgasmic bliss written on her face. She turned her gaze to Zack, who was flushed with victory. Smiling, she walked over to her lover, holding her hand as she tried to determine how deep she was.

“She’s out, Master,” she reported.

“You know, I’m not sure you need to call me Master. You aren’t under my control, after all.” Jade felt an odd tearing sensation at those words, pulled in two directions as dark fog began to creep into her vision.

“N-no... I n-need to call you my Master.” The fog began to recede slightly, and that horrible tearing ebbed.

“... What? Jade,tell me why you need to call me that.” The fog poured in alongside the arousal filling her mind, and as she opened her mouth to object, that tearing sensation rose to a peak.

“Because Master ordered me to,” Opal said flatly. Zack noted the shift in the woman’s tone, a smooth monotone instead of the guarded way she was speaking.

“Opal? Is that you?” he asked, trying to confirm his suspicions.

“I exist to serve, Master. Soon, Jade will too.” Zack looked confused at that.

“What do you mean, ‘she will too’?”

“I know what Jade wants. I know how she thinks. I will make her obey you.” Zack groaned internally, knowing exactly where this was going.

“How will you make her, Slave?” he asked, certain he knew the answer already.

“I will make her think the right thoughts, like me,” she droned.

“So, brainwashing.” Zack ran his hands through his hair, his face a map of conflict as he realized what he’d accidentally done to her. “And she’s okay with that?”

“You said it yourself. The compliance of your victims isn’t a factor, Master.” Zack angrily got out of his seat, standing and staring the compliant girl down. He paused a moment, trying to find the words to say.

“That was how it was before! Now, it’s.... more complicated.”

“But you want her, don’t you? You want us to serve you. I want what my Master wants,” she said, that monotone as patient and smooth as ever. Zack felt his blood boiling as this girl offered him everything he wanted, and everything he never wanted to do again.

“Of fucking course I want Jade! But I don’t want her like... like this! My entire life, I’ve been using people against their will, taking advantage of a power I could lord over them! I’m tired of fucking taking people, then throwing them away when I’ve had my damn fun!” Zack swept his arm to gesture to Emily. “She’s the first slave I’ve taken I actually ever wanted to keep!” Zack stopped, taking a moment for the words he just said to sink in. “Oh my God! I’m so stupid! I’m... I’m not ready for this level of responsibility! What was I thinking?” Zack collapsed back onto the couch, feeling like hurricane-force winds had just left his sails.

“You did the right thing, Master. She wanted this. You wanted this.” Opal wasn’t wrong. That was the problem. Simply looking at Emily conjured up so many fantasies he’d never had the opportunity to consider, let alone play out. He thought about turning her into a living doll, or into a live-in maid with a hatred for clothing, or a cock-starved masochistic pet who needed a strong, disciplined owner. He had never indulged these fantasies, or even given them the time of day, because he had never wanted to hold onto a thrall for more than a night or two of fun. He looked at Opal, who had not flinched—or reacted at all—to his outburst, calmly sitting with her arms in her lap.

“Opal, I know you’re a good slave, but I need you to stop brainwashing Jade. If she wants to be enslaved, she will come to me. But I want that to be her choice to make, alright?”

“I... yes, Master.” Her previously expressionless face was twisted in confusion at that command. Zack reached out and held her hand, which relaxed her somewhat.

“Thank you, Opal.”

“Master does not need to thank me. I am his property.”

“I... I know. Can I have Jade back?” Opal closed her eyes, breathing deeply. Something about her entire demeanor shifted almost imperceptibly, like there was suddenly a new person sitting in front of him—although thinking about it, that wasn’t too far from the truth. As her eyes opened, a smile accompanied them.

“Wow, I’m surprised. You gave up a lot of power over me, Zack. Huh. Zack. I can say that now.” She looked amused at that, saying his name in a variety of tones as if trying it out. “Well, Zack,” Jade said, placed her hand on his chest while deliberately leaning in to give him a front-row seat to her assets. “Now... what should I do to repay you?” Zack grinned, her sexual advances oddly relaxing him even as he became more aroused, the situation closer to one he knew how to handle.

“I’m sure we can work something out...” His grin faded as Jade’s face suddenly flushed with terror. What did I do? He started to frantically search his mind, trying to figure out why she was so distressed.

“Ohhhhh shit,” Jade half-whispered, frantically starting to collect her clothes and racing to put them on.

“What’s wrong? Did I...”

“No, idiot. Work something out... Work! I have to go back! We’ve been gone for almost two hours, and my boss is going to kill me!”

“Oh. Do you really have to go back? I mean, I can sort it out if you need me to...”

“Didn’t you just say you were tired of using your power like that?” Zack looked down, ashamed. “Opal told me everything. I need to handle this myself. I... I’ll be back, though.” Jade quickly finished getting dressed and slid Zack’s car key off his keyring, tossing the rest back to him. “I’m borrowing this, by the way,” she said, looking in the mirror as she fixed her hair, opening the door.

“Hey... remember that favor you owe me?” Alarm bells clanged in Jade’s mind. She turned to face him, anticipating Opal to be pulled out again, or that she’d be forced to stay.

“What about it?” she asked warily.

“I know what I want you to do for me.” Jade braced herself. “I... I want you to forgive me.” Jade chuckled a little, but stopped as Zack’s face fell at her reaction. She shook her head, giving him a beaming smile instead. “Oh, Zack. You can’t order me to do that for your favor.”

He stared at her, almost starting to tear up. “But... why not?”

“How could I forgive you now? I simply can’t. Because... I already did.” She turned at that, and left with a spring in her step, grinning as she held onto the look of pure shock on his face.

* * *

Zack smiled as he watched Jade leave, skipping down the path towards his car. That had been unexpected, but not exactly unwelcome.

Speaking of things not unwelcome... he glanced back at the serene girl sitting in his house. Closing the door, he collected himself for a moment, and then turned to Emily. “Wake up.“

Her eyes slid open, her face instantly melting into a warm smile as she looked at her Master standing over her. She sat up slightly, and then shot him a playfully demanding look.

“So, Master... what’d you do to me?” she asked, seduction dripping from her words.

“Nothing. Why?” he said, raising an eyebrow.

She blinked in shock, taken aback. “What… What do you mean nothing?” she said, feeling betrayed and offended.

“I didn’t want to change you without your permission! This whole time, I’ve been treating my slaves like toys to play with, not people. I can’t believe I never saw that before—” He was cut short by Emily smacking him across the face as she began to cry.

“You piece of shit! I can’t believe I agreed to this!” She turned away from the stunned person she just slapped.

“Ow! What the hell was that for?” Zack rotated his jaw experimentally as she rounded on him.

“You… You.” Emily balled up her fists and beat uselessly on Zack’s chest. “I wanted this! I wanted you to use me! Why? Why now do you decide to grow moral fiber?” Zack was extremely confused.

“What did you want me to do?! I want to make sure you are happy with the changes I make!” Zack grabbed her by the wrists and held her as she struggled. “Hey! I need to know!” He yelled, his power bleeding into his voice as he lost his temper. She quieted, the command forcing her into submission.

“I... I wasn’t expecting to wake up. I thought I was just going to be a mindless fuckdoll for the rest of my life… and I-I was okay with that...”

“Well, I wouldn’t be! A mindless doll can’t love, or think for herself, or...”

“Maybe... maybe I want that.”

Explain.” Zack commanded. She sighed.

“I think that... I’ve always had a doll fetish.” She seemed genuinely embarrassed to say that. Zack held in a laugh, trying not to make her feel bad. That’s it? Why was she even embarrassed?

“What do you mean by that?” he asked, voice measured as he suppressed a chuckle.

“Well, I had dolls when I was a little girl. I always wondered, just a little, what it would feel like to be, well, as empty and played with as them. I used to put them in pretty little outfits, but part of me always wondered if they hated being dressed up like that, and just wanted to wear normal clothes. It might sound weird, but...” Zack gently turned her face towards his, and she melted into his eyes, a faint glow filling them as his green eyes seemed to grow deeper, more vibrant.

Take me to your closet, Slave.” Zack could have sworn he saw a shiver run through her as she grabbed his hand and led him robotically to her bedroom.

* * *

Jade groaned. Couldn’t this traffic move any faster? I have places to be, people!

At least it gave her time to reflect. She hadn’t really had a pause in the momentum of the situation since she got picked up at the library. Now, she got to sort out how she really felt.

Messy. That’s for sure. She knew that Zack had been a bad person. Had done horrible things, was planning to do similar things to her. But she was equally sure that he wasn’t going to do such things now.

She sighed. I’m not going to get much further thinking about it this way. Honestly, I probably should just ask him... but first, let’s see how much damage he ended up doing. She grimaced, glancing up at the library she worked at as she pulled into the parking lot.

* * *

Emily was powerless. She tested her bounds, fighting to take control of her body, but she couldn’t stop her legs from moving. Take master to your closet, Slave. Take master to your closet, Slave. Take master to your closet, Slave. Take master to your closet, Slave. Master’s voice and Jade’s voice filled her mind as she fought in vain, eclipsing her until they were her only thoughts. She relaxed, a willing passenger in her body, until Master whispered in her ear again. “You want to be a doll.” Emily instinctively tried to shut out the mantra as her pussy lit up. I want to be a doll. I want to be a doll. I want to be a doll. I want to be a doll. Emily’s rebellious brain fought to think of something, anything else. Her thoughts snapped into focus, bringing her to a memory from her childhood.

She was dressing up her dolls and playing with them in her room. She had just selected her favorite doll, and was deciding what her outfit would be. She was admiring her doll, when she heard it. I want to be a doll. Emily felt an odd falling sensation, and her vision went dark for a moment. When it returned, she was being held by a giant. No, it wasn’t a giant, it was... herself! Doll tried to yell, but she couldn’t. Her face was frozen in a plastic smile. Doll tried to move her arms, but no movement occurred. Doll felt her real body cum hard as she realized she was completely trapped.

“Let’s see, what dress should we wear for the party?” Emily mused, inspecting her options. “Oh! This one will look pretty!” Doll’s arms were pulled over her head as a pink, frilly minidress was pulled onto her. Doll remembered preferring black clothes, but at this moment, she loved pink. It was what had been chosen for her. The mantra in her head shifted, in time with a whisper in her real body’s ear. I am a doll. I am a doll. It repeated over and over as the girl set her down on the carpet. “Time for your pretty shoes!” She slipped a pair of matching pink heels onto Doll’s perfect, permanently arched feet. “There! All ready for the party!” Doll came again silently as she waited to be played with, but instead, the child clapped and said, “Emily, wake up!

* * *

“Oh! Decided to grace us with your presence again?” Jade tensed at that nasal, accusatory tone. Fucking great.

She turned to the circulation desk, her normal seat. Her boss was sitting there, a shit-eating grin on his face. “I’m so glad you decided to come back! I’ve been waiting for an explanation for why you had a knockdown, drag-out fight with a patron in the parking lot, and left alongside one of our pages, too. I’m sure there’s a perfect explanation for all of this, isn’t there?” His eyes had a predatory glint as he emphasized those last words.

Jade sputtered for a moment, her tension rising. “Yes, sir. I... he—”

Her boss cut her off. “Oh, wait! I forgot. I don’t care what the explanation is! You clearly don’t have any respect for authority, and I don’t see why I shouldn’t just fire you right now!”

Jade’s tension grew to a crescendo, feeling like it was tearing her in twain. Oh, god. Not now…

Topaz slammed a hand on the desk, growling. Her boss shied away a bit, afraid of the aggressive demeanor which had seemingly come out of nowhere. “If that’s what you want, fine. But don’t come crawling back to me if you’re understaffed because people don’t want to work under a dickbag like you, alright?” She said the last word with mocking sweetness, belied by her angry grin. Her boss whimpered as she turned, leaving in a huff. She slammed the door on her way to the parking lot.

* * *

Emily bolted awake, quickly taking in her surroundings. She was on her bed, and Master was standing at the foot of her bed. “What? Where?” Emily quickly realized she was dressed in her only pink and ‘girly’ outfit, a hot pink minidress and a pair of 5″ strappy heels in the same color she had worn exactly once for a ‘ladies night’. I am a doll. The thought slipped into her mind, whispered by a chorus of smooth, comfortable voices as she looked up at him. “So... you did do things this time, right?” Zack grinned, that expression sending shivers down her spine and into her pussy.

“Oh, yes. Let me ask you, how would you feel about removing any part of your outfit without my permission, Slave?”

“Wrong... like that time my ex asked me for anal. It would be... gross.” These words slipped out before Emily could process them. Her brain catching up with her mouth, she felt a huge surge of arousal and terror as what she said sank in. “Oh my God...”

“Good, good. Now, tell me how you feel about wearing flats.” At the concept, Emily’s face contorted in disgust, like she had just taken a deep breath above a trash compactor.

“Ew. Why would I ever—” she started, her mind again catching up to her mouth. She had a vague memory of hating wearing heels. She only owned two pairs, after all. But trying to reach the memory felt like reaching through molasses. She’d stopped being ‘girly’ when her mother left her when she was fourteen, and her ‘relapses’ had been due to peer pressure. “Holy shit.” Zack smirked at the barely concealed awe in her voice, as she looked up at him with eyes conveying worship and lust and fear.

“Go ahead and take off your pretty shoes, Emily,” he said, voice lacking the resonance of command. She knew that meant she could refuse, but she was curious to see what he’d done. She unbuckled and pulled off her left shoe with as much grace as she could muster, and set it on the floor, gazing up at her Master with a puzzled look.

“I don’t get it. What did you do?”

“Notice anything about your foot?” Emily’s smile widened, pulling a chuckle from her as she realized her foot was still holding the same shape as it had been in the shoe. She tried flattening out her arched foot, but she only managed to wiggle her toes. She pulled off her other shoe and tried to stand, wondering if her feet would flatten, but she quickly toppled back onto the bed. Oh God! She thought. I can’t walk! I can’t escape! She grinned. Mmm... Perfect. She was more aroused than she had ever been as she sat, helpless, on the bed. She collected herself, sitting up.

“So. It seems I’m your helpless little doll, Master.” Her voice shook

“Do you like it?” he said, with a coy smile. Emily beamed, feeling her pussy grow hotter in anticipation.

“Do I?” She crawled over to him, her face equal parts confident seductress and eager servant.

“Let me show you just how much I like it, Master.”

* * *

To Be Continued

* * *