The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Radial Thirds Part II

Disclaimer: This is the second chapter of the first story I have ever published. it’s really exciting, and I’m very happy to join this community, but if you are underage, you probs shouldn’t be reading this. I can’t stop you, but please note, all characters engaging in mindcontrol and/or sexual activities are of legal age to do so. This is copyright Three Hammers © 2020. You may not repost this anywhere without my expressed written permission. Enjoy!

* * *

Zack’s thoughts were racing as he followed the directions on his GPS. He glanced over at the young, quite busty blonde in his front passenger seat. Her lovely features were set in a placid state, her posture neutral, yet alert. He shifted his gaze over to the mirror to look at the sleeping girl in the back seat. She was very short, maybe 5′1″ with not a pound out of place. Her hair was cut in a short bob that accentuated her face in a way that… did something for him. Why can’t I control her like I can all the others? He thought. Maybe she was another ESP-er, but that didn’t make sense. If she was, his gaze would simply have no effect. Or at least… probably. His thoughts were cut short as red and blue light filled his mirrors.

“Shit.” he swore, pulling over to the side of the road as the police cruiser pulsed it’s siren. Thinking quickly, he discretely pulled up Jade’s panties and skirt as the officer approached, brushing the trunk with his hands. Zack glanced at Emily and his stomach sank. He had moments until the officer walked up, and she was looking very drugged.

Emily, act natural and calm. If the officer asks how you are, tell him you are fine.

“I understand.” her body language transitioned to normal, and her shoulders relaxed as the uniformed policeman knocked on the window. With the press of a button, Zack rolled the glass down.

“Hello, officer. What seems to be the issue?” The officer stooped down to peer into the car, momentarily glancing at the occupants in turn.

“Step out of the car please, sir.”

“I’m sorry? Could you tell me why?

“I have reason to believe this car and it’s occupants were involved in a domestic at the Parkcrest library.

“As you can see, there is no trouble here. The girls are fine and you have more important calls to get to.” The officer looked confused for a moment then replied

“Yes, everything checks out here. Have a fine day sir.” The man walked off and said into his radio: “Dispatch? 26-13, The girls were fine and I have more important calls to get to. No trouble here.” Zack breathed a sigh of relief, imagining how bad that would have been if that cop could resist his commands like Jade apparently could. I have to find out what makes her tick, he mused.

* * *

She was shaken awake with a start, and as she opened her eyes, he filled her view. The strange man was looming over her, asking if she was alright. She couldn’t bring herself to meet those gorgeous green eyes that looked like cracked emeralds, so she looked down at the ground instead.

“Y-yes. I’m fine.” Her eyes flitted up to look at his partially hidden bicep, and she almost licked her lips in anticipation. He basically dragged her by the hand up to Emily’s apartment. Emily unlocked her door and let the trio inside. After a quick makeout session in the entryway that involved a LOT of tongue, the man barked an order to Emily:

Strip” He tried returning to her lips, but her and Emily were too busy shedding clothing. If either girl had been capable of keen observation, they would have registered a mixture of suspicion and confusion on the man’s face as he stared at the rapidly disrobing pair. “Jade, Stop.” There was a small pause from the Asian, but only for a moment. She then continued her mission to don her birthday suit. “Stop.” He said with more force. Both women immediately ceased their actions in favor of staring straight ahead with vacant expressions. Frustration quickly welled up inside the man and burst. “GODDAMN IT!” He throttled the half naked Asian, pinning her to the wall by her neck. He was about to scream in her face that none of this made any sense when her head rolled forward, only to immediately snap back up, her face wearing the same fiery expression he had seen in the library parking lot.

“Oh, you are going to regret that.” Before he could speak, her right hand chopped his elbow, breaking his grip and forcing the attached arm down and away from her slim neck. She followed up with a swift left jab to his stomach, causing him to double over slightly from the unexpected blow. As his head came down, the girl attempted what would have been a debilitating right palm strike to the windpipe, but it was swatted away by a lucky flail from his left. He managed to regain his posture just in time for her to slide to his exposed right side and deliver a series of punches to his ribs.

ENOUGH!” He roared, regaining his bearings and blocking the last rib punch. “You need to calm down, Jade!” His order had absolutely no effect on the woman, other than painting a sneer on her delicate face.

“Jade isn’t here right now, asshole. I’m out right now, and I am going to beat a motherfucking apology out of your pathetic ass.” She punctuated this statement with a blisteringly quick right jab, which was blocked by his huge right bicep. She fights southpaw. He thought, trying to formulate a strategy while simultaneously wishing he spent a little less of his time in karate honing mental discipline and paid more attention to the physical forms. He threw out nice, clean jabs and she dodged or deflected every one. Finally, she managed to goad him into overextending his arm by stepping back. She grabbed his arm, quickly twisting it behind his back and kicking out the back of his knees in quick succession. The 6′4″ athlete quickly toppled to his knees as she rotated his arm painfully. “Now, apologize before I break your arm in 3..2..”

“I’m sorry!”

“For what?” She torqued his captive arm another few fractions of an inch.

“AUUGH! For losing my temper! I should never have hit you!”

“Acceptable.” She let go of his hand, and swaggered over to his front. “Next time will be worse.” The girl wore a cocky smile as he massaged his arm. “Got the message, stud?”

“Oh, I think I do.” He smiled back at her. In one motion he threw out his left arm, sweeping her legs right out from under her, catching her falling body with his right forearm. Her pretty brown eyes were filled with shock as his gaze met hers.

“We need to talk.” She looked deeply in his eyes, as if she was searching for lost treasure. After a small eternity, she spoke:

“Yes. We do.”

“Why does it seem like you react differently to my voice every time I use it on you?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Tell the truth, are you an ESP-er?”

“I don’t know what that is...”

“You said earlier Jade was gone. What did you mean?”

“Finally, a question I can answer!” She beamed at him because she felt safe in his arms. “But first, maybe we should sit down?

“I was telling you the truth, my name is not Jade. I prefer the name Topaz.” The girl said from the couch on the other side of the coffee table from the plush recliner Zack was seated in.

“But why’d you tell me your name was Jade earlier?” Zack’s hands were interlaced, with his index fingers touching his nose and his elbows resting on his knees.

“I never told you that, Jade did.”

“Are you telling me...”

“We are split. We inhabit the same body, but we are different people.”

“Like Multiple Personalities?”

“The correct medical term is Disassocciative Identity Disorder, but yeah.”

“How many of you are there?” Zack asked. Jade- er Topaz chuckled softly at this.

“Trust me Zack, there is only one of me. But to answer your intended question, 3. Me, Jade, and Opal.” Zack closed his eyes and fell silent for a moment. Could this explain the weird behaviors? He wondered. Ever since he discovered his power, the only people to offer any resistance to him were other ESP-ers. Sure, if someone was really smart or especially strong willed, he had to push harder, but it was like a house of straw versus a house of sticks. He had never come across… this.

“How do you do it?” She leaned forward to pull her legs up on the couch.

“Hmmmm?” her question brought him back to reality. “Oh. it’s like tensing a muscle. Like this. Strip.” At his command, Emily threw off the rest of her clothes and sat back down on the couch with Topaz.

“Wow. Effective.” Topaz felt a slight urge to follow his order, but the feeling passed like dust in the wind. When she looked back at Zack, he was staring through her with those irresistible green eyes. “What are you doing?”

“An experiment. Gaze into my eyes and strip for me.” Topaz tried to look away, but soon realized she didn’t want to. She also realized her clothes were kinda… bothering her now. Not like… annoying, but unsettling. She shifted in her seat as she continued the eye contact. “It’s so hot and sticky in here. Don’t you want to be like Emily?” Topaz pondered that question. It was getting uncomfortably warm in Emily’s small living room. She would prefer to be several articles of clothing cooler like Emily was. Like Emily… That last thought stuck in her head, and she tore her gaze away from Zack to analyze the girl sitting next to her. D-did she want to be like Emily? She imagined herself as mindless and as plastic as Emily, powerless to fight off Zack’s advances or commands. No. She didn’t want that. She did, but it wouldn’t be right. She didn’t want it. She didn’t. She di-

LOOK AT ME! Don’t you want to obey me?” One look at his eyes and Topaz’s resolve melted. She did. Of course she did. Her eyes felt heavy and she ran out of energy to fight the blackness seeping into her vision.

“—opaz? Topaz? Are you okay?” The man was standing over her again. She could get used to waking up like this.

“She’s fine. She is sleeping.”

“Opal?” He asked tentatively. She giggled at his guess, her soft, melodic voice making it almost like music.

“Good Guess! It’s Zack, right?” He nodded. “May I ask a question?”

“Shoot.”

“Would you prefer to be called Owner or Master?” The question caught him off guard, like so many things about this girl already had. He recovered quickly, however.

You will refer to me as Master.” Opal tensed up slightly as the mantra sank in: You will refer to me as Master. You will refer to me as Master. You will refer to me as Master. You will refer to me as Master. Of course she would. Master was her Master after all. A child could figure that out.

“Yes Master.” Zack touched Opal’s cheek, and the girl moved slightly to meet his touch. Puzzle pieces were starting to fit together in Zack’s mind where before he only saw a jumble of seemingly contradictory chaos. She could be controlled. He was back in charge.

Strip, Opal.”

“With pleasure my Master.” She began making removing her clothing into an extremely erotic show, moving her body in ways that didn’t occur to mindless dolls. Each article removed bolstered Zack’s resolve, and he got more and more drunk on power as she continued. He wanted her more than any other girl he had subjugated. He wanted to warp her mind and conquer her body. That would come with time. He looked at the other girl under his spell. He never had control over 2 women at the same time. It would be such a waste to let this opportunity slip by.

Emily, Opal, I want you to fuck each other as lovers would.” The two women fell out of their obedient trances and stared at each other for a moment. Opal had very little time to think before all her thoughts were replaced by the trust chant: Wow, she’s really hot… I want her… I need her… Emily made the first move and nearly tackled Opal. Their mouths met before they even landed on the couch. Zack stared intently at the pair as he sat down with his dick in his hand. They were exploring every curve of each others bodies, and their tongues danced wildly into and out of mouths and onto necks and anywhere they could reach. I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her! The chant kept rising in intensity as Opal’s lover pinned her arms and began sucking on her B-cups. I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her! Her nipples were suddenly neglected and she found herself staring at Emily’s well kept bush. Emily’s tongue nudged her clit and a tidal wave of chanting and endorphins exploded in her brain. She eagerly dove her face in to the blond and pink pussy in front of her, almost cumming at her taste. OH fuck, she tastes like ambrosia! Air was no longer important to either of them as they lost themselves in each other. I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I wait love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her no I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her something I love her is I love her wrong I love her here I love her I love her I love her! Mind shattering orgasms ripped through all three of them like fireworks in the night sky. Opal reached for whatever she could grab onto as she came again and again. The mantra repeated on loop for what seemed like days, or perhaps seconds, or perhaps years. Opal didn’t care how much time had passed. All that mattered to her was Emily until:

Enough.” No sooner had the words escaped Zack’s lips, Opal’s fatigue and pleasure centers shut her down for a while.

* * *

Jade woke up yet again with another pounding headache and little desire to open her eyes. That was swiftly changed by a delicious smell wafting into her nose and a man’s voice whispering in her ear:

“Dinner’s ready, sleepyhead.” Jade flicked open her eyes and kissed Zack passionately, but doubts gradually ruined the kiss. “What’s wrong?” Zack had apparently noticed the drain in enthusiasm.

“Master, we need to talk.”

“Opal, is that you?”

“N-no. it’s me, Jade.”

“Then why’d you call me that?”

“What it’s your name! Mas...ter” Jade realized as she repeated it. She knew his name was Zack, so why did it feel so unnatural to say it? “Master, did you do this?” her cunt twitched this time when she called him that. It felt so… right.

“Interesting…. Maybe I did. I can see if I can undo i—”

“NO!” HE WAS HER MASTER, HOW DARE SHE BE ALLOWED CALL HIM ANYTHING ELSE?! Jade was simultaneously aroused, confused and terrified at this thought; and how much sense it made. She gathered herself and noticed how taken aback Master was at her sudden outburst. “I- I mean it’s nice Master wants to do that, but we can do that later.” Never. Her pussy twitched again, and she had a nasty suspicion she was staining the couch. “Right now, we need to talk about Emily.”

“What about her?”

“You need to let her go.”

To Be Cont.

* * *