The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Quintumvirate

Chapter Four- Distractions and Witchcraft.

A woman!

“Ron, you sure about this? This particular witch catches your eye?” Ralph was in disbelief. She was nothing, no one. Almost no power. And to boot, a lesbian. It made sense, but Ralph didn’t make sense of it. The Drog Lights thought of themselves as Heterosexual men. Making the most logical choice in women, lesbians. “It is what it is!” Ron stated with curt finality, meaning just what he said.

He left, like Bob and Dakrin before him, and arrived at a coven. He entered, and produced credentials that would at least make him seem less hostile. So as not to warrant a full scale repulsion. However, he would be required to duel with the leader of the coven, if he was to peacefully retrieve his charge.

“You accept this challenge?” the leader asked

“By all means” Ron said

She hit him with everything she had, and he hardly noticed. He constructed a sensation of pain, in the form of an arrow, and recreated it in a coil around her, spinning her and levitating her in pure agony.

“Had enough?” Ron chuckled knowing that she would scream and plead for him to stop.

He let her down, and accepted her inquisition, although not at great length.

“Who are you?” She began

“I am Ron, a member of the Drog Lights, as you adept over there is to be, quite soon.”

The adept was suddenly given rotten looks, Ron playing it safe, erected a shield around her.

“What manner of magic...”

“Oh ho ho, it isn’t magic that I perform, it is completely different in that respect. We perform no spells, cast no curse, and exert no sgrile tok upon any being.”

“HOW DO YOU KNOW OF SGRILE TOK?” She shrieked, I had mentioned a secret form of magic that leaders knew, but only in certain covens. I couldn’t have known from her perspective.

“Various sources, yourself included, now if Sandra would like to come with me, she had a lot to train for.”

“No!” the leader said, as if to make a stand.

“No?” Ron arched an eyebrow and laughed.

“NO, attack this man” She meant business

“SO BE IT” Ron lashed out, attacking and killing anything he saw move, excluding his target, the lovely Sandra of Drog.”

“Would you like to take a walk?” He asked, brushing his shoulder off and turning to Sandra, his student.

Sandra, agreed to the preliminaries, and was promptly added to the corpes pile.