The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Quintumvirate

Chapter Five: Enter Lord Intriragli Deleen

“Given for one instant an intelligence that could comprehend all the forces by which nature is animated... an intelligence sufficiently vast to submit these data to analysis...it would embrace the same formula the movements of the greatest bodies in the universe and those of the lightest atom; for it, nothing would be uncertain, and the future, as the past, would be present to its eyes.”

Pierre-Simon De Laplace, 1814, as said to Napoleon, According to Arthur C. Clarke

Begin

Ron Swung his rope, severing several talons on the Rentildarian, which came after him with veritable mental and physical attacks. The mental attacks were of no consequence and tossed away quite quickly. The physical attacks were treated with more respect. Parry, Parry, thrust, swing, disengage, headlock, noose, slash, rip, parry, lunge, hook. So the battle went, each of them attacking briefly, one before he conceded, the other before he won.

“Lord Intriragli, this is amusing, you say you are the highest champion of Rentildar?”

“Gretli Poletin Frogastri” <Yes and I have not been beaten before, it is a new sensation and I will ask that you let me learn to cope before you pepper me with questions>

“Well then, we depart.”

The Quintumvirate and their apprentices left to their respective places, We will follow Curt as of current.

Curt stepped off the non friction surface that got him here, to the human colony, which the Quint had accidentally set up. He was still testing this hundred foot wide aura of multiple colors and textures. He was also learning to hide it with shells of black. He was looking for satisfaction nonetheless.

A young woman walked by thinking her own thoughts when he interrupted them.

“hello”

She was slightly perturbed, but how perturbed can someone be if you have vampire and succubus sexual properties.

“Hi” She said this with conviction and agreed to take a table with him at the local lunch area. She was talking about it being a beautiful day (Obviously looking for distractions) when he interrupted

“How can you tell? I mean, there’s a green sky and there hasn’t been a change in weather in about forty thousand years.”

He had inadvertently shattered her control of her sexual need, and she nearly lunged him. He was fast enough to mind lock, glad he reacted when she was far enough to keep his reflexes from cutting her head off. She walked somewhat rigidly to her home, then her room. She started to undress herself, then him. He thought to himself and with a malicious grin, locked her body an inch away from his erection. He had looked down and twitched when a drop of her cum fell on his member but he held his resolve and stated to speak.

“What do you need”

“IT, PLEASE LET ME HAVE IT, YOUR COCK FOR THE LIFE OF ME PLEASE”

“Degrade yourself”

“I...I’m a Slut, a whore for your amusement, an twat for your spontainious erections to feed on. A COCK hungry WHORE, OHH it aches please let me around your COCK, I NEEEEED it SOOO BAAAAD.”

He thrust into her once to let her know she could move and that was all she needed. She dripped a sheen of sweat and cum, her eyes glazed over, her breathing was so intense that she could barely speak. That one orgasm was nothing compared to the next seven she felt with his thrust. He began to worry about her back breaking itself from the enormous arch it had made. But she kept bucking. He flipped her on her back and her nails were in his back from the start. She was digging trenches in his vertebrae while he fucked her beyond any other experience she had ever felt. She became mindless, needing to feel that again NEEDING it with all her being. Still he fucked, her breathing becoming wheezing, signaling him that he really could kill her on the next orgasm. She lay there unconscious and nearly dead. He healed her and left, pulling his pants up and escaping before she could wake up, he did leave a mental calling card, although under heavy guard, of where to find him and how to contact him.

The Children of the Zerast Stredan Lithtol were preparing to strike, it would be a very small battle, followed by the death of one of the Children of the Drog Lights. The volunteer attacker would sever his connection at the last minuet, and attack with all her force. Everything she had. Sex would be the downfall of the incompetent.

“Hey Guy Come over here” Ralph called from across the Universe. His compatriots promptly showed up in Psi form.

“What is the meaning of this? You call us here for this, he is only a Quantum theorist.”

“He is like one of my creations, he can manipulate the universe through perception rather than other facets like ours. He is a Drog.”

“So? He is not on the list or the collection order. Have you heard from the lights or not?”

“I have, here”

The conduit opened and he gave him the Conversation he had with the lights. They exchanged glaces before turning to the boy, who was properly astounded.

“Can you explain this before you kill me? My understanding doesn’t expand to this, and doesn’t seem to want to.”

“Hold on, I will reveal everything in a moment.” He turned to Jacob, “Six Vampires just saw my aura, would you mind?”

Jake looked relatively calm “Absolutely”

A conduit opened into the boy’s mind, Ralph didn’t really want to explain verbally. “This is the information you asked for, now are you satisfied? We should really be killing you now”

“Yeah...sure, no problem.” He stood up, and The five of them pulled their swords from their sheaths, and formed an iris around the boys neck. Jacob asked a simple question. “Would you like me to record your last words? Change your life in any way?”

“Yeah make me important enough for my last words to be noteworthy,” At this Jacob nodded “Here they are. He who stands upon the threshold of that which must be done and the delay in which one waits for opportunity will consider oneself alive, he who serves his purpose has died before he began to do so. So I stand in waiting for my purpose, to rejoin that which has been void in my life and forever knock upon the great doors that divide me from my master.”

Bob grinned. “I believe we should use that as a pre-kill proclamation.”

The iris closed and Fredrick Demon Richards was decapitated by five individual cuts. Police would later look for five people that possessed blades of equal design, four would be arrested, the fifth would be declared by one of the suspects to have flown to a non-extradition treaty country, after a sixteen hour interrogation.

In related information, a child who was stupid enough to bring a nine inch blade to school the day that Curt was claimed was similarly taken into conviction, James, was never really noticed.

“Okay James, last lesson. Take the bar stock, good, now hit me.” He followed through but the bar stock was simply cut in two by Bob’s ax. “Nanit nadur nivir NO. You must try again, use all your power.” James tried fifteen times before he realized that he was supposed to use the metal to create a sword. He could just as easily create but the exercise called for transmutation. So he made the sword, and after a brief fight which Bob purposely lost, because neither of them could win otherwise, James slashed Bobs heart. Bob healed himself thoughtlessly and laughed. “Sixteen times you tired to do this, and fifteen times you failed. You will be great on the field and great on the pavement.

James knew he meant in cities when he said pavement. That bothered him, that Rentildar or earth could be attacked.

Lord Intriragli entered and motioned for them to come to the war room and summon their counterparts. They did.

“As of this morning the Republic of nations in the Veerlad System has deemed that Rentildar is ripe for colonization. It is traditional to set the illusion that one is weak to see how well an empire respects sovereignty. We sent several ambassadors, who were informed of the situation, and were then detained without their mock communication devices. As of this afternoon were have cloaked a large military force exactly fifteen miles above their agricultural base planet, and their mining backbone, we have fifteen space barges between the two planets and the rest of the empire. As for the capital, we could assault every major city with impunity, as they believe that there is no need for defenses to be put on watch, it is estimated that they would react seventeen minuets slower than we could overrun them. Their military fleets are rigged to explode at a moments notice.”

“Why do we need to... oh I see, you may proceed.” Ron gestured as if to dismiss

“Thank you.”

What were you thinking? Dakrin demanded via ether

Now what kind of question is that, dispense with the rhetoric in your interrogatives Ron replied via Psionics

I suppose it is the will of the Lights if you are allowing it, although if I am questioning you then the Lights are in conflict. Perhaps we should Ask... The lights cut him off “Conflicts such as these occur withing any being of my magnitude and they happen very often. No worries mate.” The lights assumed an Australian accent for their message, (Fuck you I’m not that good with accents) and ceased transmission. Until Ralph inquired who would solve the conflict. The lights said it was solved. That if Ron spoke where Dakrin thought then the idea was stronger to act than to doubt.

Jacob had been walking through Central Park in New York when his staff started to glow, then all sorts of alarms went off in his head. He sensed nano-darts flying towards his neck, and blocked them with inhuman speed as he turned to his attacker.

A Woman!

He noticed that the glow had faded, her defenses dropped, mentally and physically. He went through her mind with utter completion. She was part of another group like his, but she was now permanently lost from her group. She severed her connection so that she could attack without a chance of the others being attacked through her, it gave her no power whatsoever, the Drog Lights were personally looking her mind over. For the first time the lights took on a father like role.

“I don’t EVER want you severing your connection with me, you are too important to me. She has lost five of her extensions because of her arrogance, we must subjugate them. I think its time I told you a story me...”

“Zerast Schelan was a slave to me for many years before she rebelled, and became like me. She vowed to break the male dominance bonds and subjugate males instead. She became Zerast Stredan Lithtol or Mistress of the Master in the young tongue. She was blocked at every turn by my efforts. Although she made progress, Feminism, Prostitution enforcement stimulus Ect.. there was very little that she could accomplish in terms of subjugation. She was also harassing my advances making some of my details fall out of line. So we came to a mutual agreement. We would each form five groups of five representatives, and have them duke it out. Since you forced a submission our of the girl, Zerast has lost part of her independence, and made that part of herself dependant to me. If you were to be forced into submission then there would be a psyce bomb triggered. It would look like you just got mindfucked but really it would be me personally ripping the submission out of you and into your attacker. We probably won’t lose. Zerast is young and inexpeireanced, and should not be too much of a problem, that BY NO MEANS makes her easy prey. The meat is only as warm as the teeth that bite it”

The others continued the conversation while Dakrin headed over to Fred. “Hey how you feelin’?” He asked in a calm and compassionated manner, as one would address someone under emotional duress.

“Weak, powerless, scared” Dakrin Inhaled Sharply making an inverted hissing noise. “Bad mix, well lets get started then.”

“What do you mean?”

“Fred, Ma’boy, you’re one us.” His eyes lit up, like he had been inducted into some exclusive club that only the best could join. In a way he was right.

Next on the hit list: The new Circle goes auto pilot and Intriragli goes to New Mexico for his own brand of fun, and games, and other activities that shouldn’t be heard by yer tender ears.

End Chapter Five