The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Quintumvirate

Chapter Three: Pretenders

The Drog Lights remained unsatisfied, and we would work until that was quelled. There was a new desire that sent Dakrin away, and the rest of us to train. Dakrin will be followed through this depiction.

Dakrin had assumed the body and appearance of a highschooler, and assumed the role of “new kid”. So in the school he had been drawn to, he searched for what drew him.

A group of kids eventually invited him to sit with them, one of whom surprised Dakrin. His father was a vampire, and his mother was an ogre, he could tell from the glow. He was visibly taken by surprise, but it didn’t break his cover, so he sat. He didn’t want to put the kid in an awkward position, there was enough mental tampering in the cheerleading team alone to put paranoia into a man with a god-complex.

Dakrin, would you hurry the fuck up, there’s gonna be a war in a few days. Thought Bob in an angry mind-voice

Shit, Bob, deal with it, I need four hours not three days. Dakrin snapped back

Look, you just hurry, we need all the help we can get. Jacob arbitrated

Fine, I talk to you once the kid gets up to speed. Farewells were sent and that was that.

“So where you from?” asked Dredge (Funny nickname but not really good for conveying power). “Rentildar.” I said thoughtlessly. ‘stupid mistake Dakrin, but don’t fix it, I want to see if I can through you.’ Ralph had interfered with his thoughts, and he did as he said he would.

“New York, eh? Never been there ma’self but I hear good things.” I had found my way into the conversation but I was making little progress with Kurt. (Kurt Being the name of the Vamp/Ogre) “Kurt,” he was surprised, as he had not mentioned his name “why don’t we talk for a little bit, with a little less attention.” I smacked the entire school with a sleep command and continued. “You are a Vampire Ogre hybrid, making you my target.” He bolted, running for the door as quickly as a Vampire can run. Luck has it, that Dakrin was faster, and stronger, and as a result, caught the child half way. “NOW IF YOU PLEASE, sit down then we can talk in a civilized manner.”

He sat, although not in any shortage of cursing, and resumed the discussion.

“You are a Drog. And as such, I am obligated, to incorporate you into the Drog Lights, this will only take a minuet.”

“Wait,” he said, seeming like he was in on the secret, which he was of course “Do you mind if I bring a few of my harem?”

Dakrin laughed “Shit, boy, of course you can, in fact you can bring them yourself, go ahead, kill them.”

The boy stood aghast, then made another attempt at bolting, and was caught. “STOP IT” Dakrin yelled “if you do that one more time I’m gonna kill you just for the fun of it.”

The boy did what he asked to do, and with four girls and one boy dead for no apparent reason, on earth, those five kids zoomed to a planet where they would represent the pretenders of earth.

Dakrin had returned to Rentildar, and was greeted with unusual fanfare. He had been met by James and Ralph, as well as what seemed to be the largest war effort ever witnessed. Massive round explosives were being tested in the area, and huge cannons were being fired in endless fields. Mock battles were being fought, so realistic that he would have joined in if he hadn’t been assured by his connections.

They realized that this war was against an enemy that didn’t really concern them, it had nothing to do with them in particular. It was simply a routine war so to speak, but the war effort was not related to this war, it was related to a coming war.

“what we need to worry about right now, is what we are up against” Bob said though a chunk of pork.

“well that is a question that won’t be answered until the Drog Lights wishes it to be, it already told us it knows.” Retorted Ralph

“So, which one of us is going to earth next, we still need three more Drogs.”

“From what schools?” a young girl asked from the crowd. Bob and Ralph had realized their celebrity status could be useful at times. He took a scan of the girl, she’d be in puberty next year Bob thought. Ralph mentally smacked him over the head and continued the conversation.

“I believe the order goes like this: Empatheer, Pretender, Mage, Pusher, Tradgadeer. Tradgadeers call themselves ‘accidents’ or something of that nature.” Ralph replied.

“Why are we doing this?” ‘another Quintumvirate to forge’ “Oh you think that there will be two of us?” ‘No, there will be five Quintumvirates’

So concluded the conversation between Ralph, Bob, and the Drog Lights.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM” Kurk screamed in hoarse voice. He did NOT like sparing. Certainly not with Ralph. He had never seen such a creature. No aura to speak of, but SHIT. His claws, no, his talons were at least three feet. His teeth, no, his fangs were like titanium spikes. He’d never seen a quadruped get so much respect since they shot Reagan. Well now he had a laceration across his face that looked like a shotgun blast.

End Chapter Three