The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Quintumvirate

Chapter Two- Coincidence

The Six of them walked into a hall from the room they came, what they saw distressed them to no end. Humans, collapsing dead, at whose hand, AT WHOSE HAND. The Five humans looked at the Rentilarian, he began to explain. “This is not the work of my people, it is your mistake. You subconsciously give commands, ones that are very, very strong. Humans are much more susceptible, and you will kill any of whom you are aware of with an uncontrolled command, learn to filter and they will live.”

We did, we filtered, as if he was saying what we already knew, something so obvious that it was stupid just to talk about. They were thinking about this shield, and the humans they killed, but suddenly the thoughts began to piece together a huge advantage. ‘If I change the shield, to use the energy instead of holding it’ it did so ‘yes and if I were to extend a conduit, yes, to a point that no life would cross, yes there’s one. Then It would receive a constant build of power, into a minute area, and it would be there for use whenever we need it.’ It happened. The five of them returned from their reverie, to find that they had been speaking with an alternate consciousness, which they took over quickly.

“You ready to enter The lights?”

I (We) Don’t remember very much after that, the Drog Lights don’t really change your mind, they just tell you the things you don’t know. I called up the knowledge that came from them, it was astounding, I was part of the lights, and would be called upon for various defensive maneuvers with the lights. I wondered how I could compare anything to the Drog Lights, I shot back at myself that if there was one, there could be another. And with that I the five of me was sent home.

James Warner was in a new situation, his last words to his father had been, word for word, “could you pass the salt?” and he was beating himself up over this as much as any of the other shortcomings he had presented to his closing days. Then came power.

He would have never realized what he could do if Bob never showed up. This was the human Drog. This was a valuable human, and he would learn from the very best. Well, surprising as it may be, the child was not as ethical as he was powerful.

James was awestruck, he could do it, he could do it! He focused closely into a girl, she must’ve been sixteen by the way she looked. ‘Redhead’, he thought, ‘dyes her hair so as not to attract a fetish relationship.’ She was Satan for her enemies, and fuckmeat for the football team. One statement makes the one before it true. She wore a C Cup and he nearly smacked himself to keep his concentration when he saw her ass. He thought about what was happening, then tried to see where he was limited. He willed her (Bob, watching from afar, wondered if he was a human of the lights, or just an overbearing ethereal/corporeal, then he gave up the notion) to scratch her ass, just to be absolutely sure it was him. She did. Well that was enough for James. He forced her to leave the mall, drive to an address, his address, and knock, then stand still until allowed in. (Bob touched up the work, he could have killed her if he told her to stand still, she wouldn’t breath, her heart would stop) James then set a timer on his instructions and left.

He got home and waited about four minuets before she got there. He didn’t open the door though, he just jumped into her mind. Threw a few commands around, blanked a few memories, overcharged her libido. Then he let her in. She barely knew him, scratch that, she didn’t know him. For all she knew she had just walked into a house randomly and submitted to a shit load of unusual demands. He ripped off her cloths like they were a piece of paper in meat grinder. She on the other hand spent time with his. By the time she finished he was aroused an she thought that there was a sex god sitting next to her. Her arousal was mind boggling, she barely thought she could talk. James considered something that absolutely no one ever thought of. ‘If I fucked her in her ass when she was this aroused’ he thought ‘then there would probably be enough pressure FROM THAT to get her to cum.’ A thought makes practice. He lubed her up, using her cum and pushed.

She had been moaning before, but this, this was a scream " OOOOOOOHHH FUUUUUUCCKKK”

“You like that, horny little bitch” James grunted

“Ooh fuck Let me...ooooo..... come, let....ooooooo....me master, I’ll do....ooooo..... anything Please”

James was slamming into her like her was an oil pump, and she, (He still hadn’t bothered to ask for or give her a name) but a fourteen year old boy is about as likely to last more than two minuets in an ass like that, as Orin Hatch is likely to get a blowjob.

He came, and when he did, she did, like a fucking banshee. She must have passed out before it even peaked, and the sweat in her hair was soaking. If she shook her head there would be marks of sweat on the walls.

James suddenly whirled a one eighty and took a stance, as if ready to pounce. Bob was sitting there, smiling looking a the boy. James would have none of it. This man was interrupting is privacy, and now was in harms way. James was allowed to think such things, but they had no truth. He lashed out at Bob, who in return smacked his attack into nothingness. Bob stabbed into his mind and locked up his powers for the sake of discussion.

Bob said in a calmer voice than he lived with “You and I are similar, so I will indulge you questions. Speak”

James, slightly freaked, began to speak “What do you plan to do to me?”

Bob put a friendly smile into his face and spoke calmingly “You think that I would hurt you? I simply think that the Drog Lights should know of you, perhaps add you into The Quintumvirate but that will come when you die.”

James wore the face of a new member of a supernatural world, hearing jargon, saying nothing.

“The Drog Lights are a connection of five conduits, six if you are accepted, that are used to change the universe. I think you can see the significance of my job, so if you accept then we might meet in person, No?”

James got the picture and decided to play this adventure. Agreed, claiming to know what he was doing. He was promptly decapitated. His mind rushed across the universe, and seemed to collide with a planet, landing in the exact spot that a blank body was.....

Then he woke, holding a chain, but not chained down. His armor and connection were fine, so they went about business. The Drog Lights called him, An Empatheer, because of his affinity for taking conscious control of many beings at once. Well that being that, we continued with weapons training. Learning to draw the weapons of our companions into our own. We had finished teaching each other, so now we taught James.

Jacob volunteered to go first with the child, picked up a rope/hook and threw an ax over to James. He caught it, and the fight began. Jacob was just fighting in a way that James would have to be able to beat. He didn’t care how bad he could beat him, he just needed to get him to his goal. Jacob let James close the gap, but really couldn’t have stopped him. James was ready, this was proof. The fight ended before it truly could begin, but James was satisfied and happy. Then a zinger of a realization hit James, he was not on a planet, and this was not a human construct.