The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Quintumvirate

Chapter One- The Union

In the last moment of Dakrin’s life there was an extreme feeling of power, opened from a source that felt impossibly far away, trillions of light years. He felt his mind careen through the conduit that was provided, leaving nothing behind.

He woke up in a blank body, a body that seemed to grow into the shape of his own. He found that his favorite cloths formed around the body and his sword fell into a sheath.

Then he became aware of a connection to four others, unlike anything the Shadow Knights knew about.

Field agent Ronald Chaffey was under no impression that psionics grants immortality, he was without question the most powerful psion ever to live. He had grown past even the skills, who had a history of unmatched power. He was prepared to die however, and now he would. Suddenly he felt an extreme feeling of power, opened from a source that felt impossibly far away, trillions of light years. He felt his mind careen through the conduit that was provided, leaving nothing behind.

He woke up in a blank body, a body that seemed to grow into the shape of his own. He felt a rope tied around his waist and across his chest, hooked on by two metallic hooks. He was wearing clothing, and there was a connection, to four other beings, but where is he?

Lord Jacob was in near disbelief, he was about to die, HE was about to die. The Nerve of the universe, he was a Demigod for his own sake. He never felt death that day however, there was a sudden opening in his will, that dragged his mind an impossible distance, and he woke in a blank body. It grew into HIS body, and he was wearing a cloak that reminded him of medicine men in old earth culture. He held a staff, WHY DID HE HAVE A STAFF? But this was not earth, (he continued to question his sanity until he felt the connection.) What is this connection he felt, unlike anything the old order, or his ascended could do, and he certainly was unaware of anything like it.

Ralph felt the same as the other four characters, he stopped calling things people long ago, but why did they have weapons and he did not? He scratched his head, winced in pain, and realized he had claws. But what was this connection he felt, between these four characters.

Bob realized not long ago that he would die and Jorge was not as powerful as he, not powerful enough to beat the thing he must beat. He felt death rip his mind away, it had to be death, it was too powerful to be anything else. Then he felt himself wake, in a blank body, one that grew into him, one that grew into life. He felt clothing, a long hood behind him, gold plate on his shoulders, a huge ax on his back, a chest plate, and a connection? With Who? Four others? But what was the connection? It was unlike anything he had ever felt before. It had no symbols, but it hit every part of his mind.

The five of them were put in a room together, we wouldn’t want to disturb this union if it meant the savior of our species. There was too much importance, too much power to deny. These five humans would become the savior of every living thing. They would ensure the universe.

The five of them had found some chairs laid out for comfort, so they agreed to sit.

Bob drew the most attention with his armor, but that was because none of them were self aware enough to notice that they too were in armor, they just had clothing under it. The only one who didn’t was Ralph, he had a carapace (carapace is a rough skin layer that quadrupeds grow instead of out running their predators). They realized how to use the connection to communicate, and soon after that, to know practically everything about one another. They grew accustomed to this very quickly however, they felt as if they could gain something by speaking to one another.

Bob furrowed his brow, he tried to understand the way that psionics worked, and moreover how the Shadow Knights exercised their own abilities. He thought about the Ether that Jacob drew from, and the retroactive fanaticism that Ralph used I most cases to make his various writings become underling universes. He realized that he had access to these as well. He realized that if he was on a two way connection that they would also he reali- “Bob?” He was startled, he had snapped out of reverie “What is it” He yelled back at Ron who had a look of true remorse on his face. “Sorry, I didn’t know what you were thinking was that important, continue.” Bob was puzzled, but he realized that Ron had begun to ask what his power was, Ron had come out of his own reverie with the question, and began to ask it when he realized Bob was also in reverie. Bob understood now that his connection was indeed a two-way street. “Well, then all of you should realize that we are able to use each others abilities to one extent or another. The only thing I can’t figure out is these weapons. For example, this ax” He drew it from behind him, “Feels perfect for me, much like your sword to you Dakrin, and this armor feels like skin to me, much like your carapace Ralph, although in your case skin is your armor.” Jacob responded, “You’re right, this staff does feel PERFECT in my hands, and I never, Not Once noticed the armor under this cloak” The rest of the group agreed similarly. Then, without too much warning, Jacob created a human. He did it almost as if there was no significance to the act of creating a human, or for that matter, for ingraining a nearly perfect mind into the human. He had made a human being with more detail that a human being could by living. Dakrin asked Jacob if he was dizzy, although he said it like a joke he was truly impressed. Then he tried it, it was like throwing a pencil across a pool table (I mean this in the context of his kinetic abilities, not in normal circumstances) he felt like it was something he could do a few million times over without putting too much thought into the process. He would learn that he was understating his power soon enough.

They laughed at their work as the others tried as well, they learned so easily. We questioned Ralph but he was shocked as well, “I never in my life created a human without writing it down.” We looked at the women we created, they were the epitome of what we thought was attractive, they were because we made them so. I decided that I would wait until they had satisfied themselves, before I would introduce myself and the circumstance.

“Well, lets see if we can get some privacy shall we?” Bob said this without really expecting to make it true, but he realized that there was almost no matter at any of the five sides of the room, so he made private rooms simply with the thought of what he was saying. There was nothing to describe about the actual fucking. The reason being, it never happened, they became aware that they were in some very unusual circumstance, and survival took precedence over reproduction. They wanted to know what was happening, and I would never detain them past that point, they would become a menace to their followers. I entered the room.

The being walked into the room, it looked very much like a man at the time, but that was only because it had to take the shape of a human in the presence of humans. If there was no life nearby it would be shapeless. However, when it spoke it used a voice that sounded like some kind of lizard whispering in a loud voice. Still, we could understand what was said. “Hello, I am Lord Necro the Blade Reaver, I see that you are confused, and would be happy to answer your questions.”

Ron lifted his eyebrows, his ears moved consequently, “Where and when are we? How did we get here and what is the purpose of our being here?” Lord Necro answered as he said he would. “You are on the flagship Korili, of the Fleet of Grectonay, Octillion to the 685,938th power Wave years from earth. Wave years is a concept that you will understand later. You have missed no time in your life. You got here through a method that I cannot explain, but the Drog Lights Can. Your purpose will be explained similarly, am I wrong in thinking the next question involves the Drog Lights?” Ralph made a clawed hand gesture to continue “The Drog Lights are a set of five conduits. Ether, Psi, Shadow, Symbol, and Pen. All of which flow at the same place, through the same place, the Drog Lights.” Jacob asked an unexpected question, “Who or what are you, and your culture?” Necro looked flattered “I am the captain of this ship, and the highest ranking officer in the Rentildari Space Force, I am charged with your safety and expected to give you what you need or request. My culture has been at war long enough to revolve around two things and two things only, winning the war, and ensuring universal stability.”

I t occurred to Bob that there was a good chance that this civilization was advanced enough to destroy the universe, or to prevent it, he asked as much. Lord Necro chuckled “No, no, no my lord, you do, we have made it our responsibility to make sure you do without interference. Afterwards you may return to your home planet, but for the time being you should at least be shown the ship and your quarters.”