The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quenching Curiosity — A Slime Story

2. Encounter

The forest passed soon enough, and Tab entered the place of humans. It was dark, but the body knew it, years of exploration imprinted deep in places past thought, and even lacking sight, her body’s senses could guide her. No humans around, and the wet part of her gurgled, flooding her with images of raw, animal fucking that stopped Tab quivering in place. Kissing. Licking. Tasting. Sucking. Touching. Joining. Fucking. Being filled.

“No! No no no!” Tab slapped the place below her grumbling stomach and above her dripping pussy, denying the core inside her. Ollie! Oliver! Need Ollie! Love! Mine! His! Join! Be one! Com-cum-cum Cum-plete. Need Ollie be done! Want Ollie! No dick! Ollie dick! In the face of true love and jiggling slaps, the core murmured, accepting. Tab nodded, pleased with herself, unaware of the oozing wetness on her thighs as she made her way along the dim streets, slipping into alleys as she made her way home.

As Tab passed into an alley, feminine moans caressed her, wet sounds of sex tickling at her tanned and glistening skin. The scent of breeding was intimately known to Tab now, and picking up on it sent thrills through her form, sharpening her senses in the growing gloom.

A pale-skinned blonde with streaks of pink in her hair was masturbating, tight black dress with pink patterns hitched up, one leg raised revealing a shaved pussy being worked by fingers tipped with short, glossy pink nails, dripping with need. Her other hand was mauling an exposed, milky breast, pink nipple turning red with pinching and pulling. Even as Tab was changing, the blonde still had larger breasts, and the foreign scent of soaps and perfumes didn’t conceal the sweat laced with sexual yearning.

“Amber Amber Amber...oh Amber fuck fuck fuck me. Get-get get off the stage and touch me! Fuck me! Make me cum make me cum need to cum touching you so bad. Touch me, make me your-Who’s that?!” The thick smack of Tab’s drooling good hitting the ground cut through the blonde’s haze. Her voice pitched up, sharp with fear as she scrambled at herself, fixing her dress.

Tab moved forward slowly, the squelch of her wet body and deep inhale of breath audible in the close space. Much many scent. Cum-com com-plex. Complex. Scents. Feelings. Breed need. Not good. Not complete. In need. In-complete. ...Sad...Breed? yes-no? Join?

“I know you’re there! Who are you?! Say something! I’ve got mace!”

Join

“Hi~. Ok. Is ok. I-I’m Tab. Is okay. You love girls.”

“What?! Fuck. I don’t know what you heard but you better—”

“Is okay. I hear. I smell. You want girls.”

“What are you, some fucking—”

“Shhhhh. Is okay. Is good. You. Good. Need girls. Is okay. Is okay.”

“Are you drunk? Why are you-who are—”

The blonde’s words trailed off as Tab took her hand with both of hers, a dim back light flickering on as dusk gave way to night, revealing Tab’s glistening sun-kissed skin to the milky blonde. Gently, Tab pulled the confused young woman to her, rubbing her hand, carressing her arm, pulling her into an embrace, stroking her pink-streaked hair as the girl babbled into Tab’s sticky chest, nearly crying as all kinds of conflicting emotions wafted off her. Confusion. Yearning. Need. The words were beyond Tab, but the scents. The feelings. Those, she grasped, in her flesh. In her core.

Tab lifted the blonde’s face up, and placed soft kisses on her cheeks, drinking up the tears, before planting a wet, gentle kiss on those pink glossy lips, tasting them, and the blonde’s eyes went wide, eyes rolling back as a shock of pleasure wafted off her.

“Here.” Tab moved the pink clad woman back, guiding one of her hands to Tab’s bare stomach, sliding the pale hand down along wet skin to slip beneath her drenched shorts, to touch her dripping, drooling snatch. The blonde pulled her hand out, staring at her sticky fingers, gooey threads shining in the dingy back-alley light.

“You want. I want. Is okay. You...are...beautiful.”

The blonde looked up at Tab, eyes hazy, hesitating only a moment before she threw herself at Tab, white arms wrapping around sun-tanned flesh as pink lips kissed her, tongue tasting her, hungry with need. Tab sunk into it and responded in kind, letting instinct and curiosity carry her as she explored, sensitive tongue feeling, tasting her partner in turn as she suffused her mouth with thick liquid ooze, slime seeping into the blonde’s body.

They clung at each other, the blonde in her desperate need, Tab guided by the instincts of the core inside her. The kissing embrace gave way to further exploring, Tab’s slimy hand playing with pale and naked pussy until the blonde begin grinding on her, straddling Tab’s thigh, coated in the thick ooze dripping from her pussy, her panties dissolved and her shorts melting. The thick wetness seeping into her drove the blonde to an orgasmic frenzy, breaking the kiss as her body convulsed and she moaned, gurgling and bubbling with thick drooling ooze filling her mouth, spilling past pink glossy lips as she came on Tab’s squishing thigh.

Mmm! More more more Taste! Good! Cum! Yum! Dumb! A wave of pleasure rolled out from Tab’s core as her body tasted and her thoughts sent tingles through her. Not done. Need done. Become one. Home. Be done. Cum-come-cum join. Complete. Taste? Tell? Word small. Think small. Show home? Pass? Copy. Copy-pass? Tab focused her sloshing liquid mind on the image of home, on the path her body knew that her brain couldn’t put into words.

The blonde in Tab’s arms was drooling, head lolling, eyes hazy, body limp. Pink lips yielded to her slimy kiss, rippling with pleasure as Tab passed slime into her, passed Home to her, letting the images soak into her partner’s mind as the blonde drank, sucking Tab’s slimy tongue. Home. My home. Our Home.

Breaking the kiss, long drooling trails stretching between their lips, Tab slid down, crouching, then kneeling, hands tasting milky, slimy, cum-drenched thighs.

“Cum. Cum now. Come later. Come to Home. Cum. Join. Be join. Be done.” Tab adhered to the pale pussy, the body attached to it shaking as Tab sucked and tongued, drinking another flood of juices that sent ripples through her own quivering flesh.

“Become one.”

The blonde murmured her assent, body twitching and slathered with slime seeping from Tab’s body, nipples poking through her dress, drooling with thick ooze, eyes unfocused. But she knew. She would come. When the time was right.

Tab breathed deep, happy, savoring the pleasure wafting off the young woman. Good. Good do. Need home. Need done. Need Ollie~ Turning, Tab went on her way, dripping and sloshing as she went.

By the time Tab shambled home, she was leaking, feeling her liquid mind dripping out of her head, her form coated in slime, yearning to give in, to expand. With the excess care of a drunk, she worked the door, slowly opening and shutting it behind her before making the way to her body’s nest.

Nest. Bed! Bed. Bed... Tab melted into the mattress, body jiggling as it hit with a wet thud as conciousness faded, dead to the world. Sunken down into herself, mind and flesh and core communed and fed each other. As the parts within her mingled, her form dissolved into shapeless slime, twitching as the things that made it up explored the depths of their being and wrote their need upon the accepting ooze.

Tab slept. And changed.