The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quenching Curiosity — A Slime Story

3. Becoming One

Tabby woke, form rippling softly as part of her suffused with warmth. Sun. Sunlight. Sun’s up. Day. Tabby stretched her everything with the content pleasure of a deep, sweet sleep, parts of her slime body forming vauge, yawning mouth-shapes that she could feel, but not see, until her curiosity prompted her instincts to form a head that then flowed into a humanoid torso.

“Ooooo~” the sound bubbled out of her as Tabby’s slime body vibrated. Pretty. Yellow? No? Sap? Honey? Amber. Amber! Not...so dumb. Tabby smiled, a gooey smile lighting up her warm, translucent amber-colored form, and she let herself melt a little. Bed’s eaten. Her ooze body had dissolved half the mattress, playing with metal springs in some places. The scraps of clothes from last night were long gone. Everything...is everything now. Curious~. It had already started before, but it was still new, and Tabby was a little more cleared headed to enjoy it.

Looking down, she saw the core inside her, a deep carmine red. I feel it. Warm. A heart? A brain? Yes. Tabby gave a viscious nod at her own thoughts. It was a simple form. Simple but but butt. Nice? Clean? Easy? Ele? Elegy? Elephant? Elegant! Simple butt elegant! Slopping her slime together, she looked at herself, vibrating herself to a hum as she worked her way through what she knew.

This good. But humans. Human problem. Ollie. Oliver. Love him. Want him. Slime problem? Problem. Free shape. Done. Melted. Melt. Grow. Shape. Mold? Shape. Form. Hard-do. Need...time. Time? Tabby melted into shapelessness as she searched her form for memories. Her body. Her flesh. The one that grew her flesh. Mom. Mom...not here. Days. Tabby...nest-watch. Have time. Assured, Tabby turned her focus inward. Shifting. Shaping. Molding. Learning herself. Recreating herself.

With love and endless curiosity, Tabby explored the sea of herself, down to the core of her new being. Time passed. And she planned.

Dusk was settling, the air cooling once again as Tabby waited, nervous and excited. It’d taken hours to recreate her human shape, and she placed a hand over her core, eager. She was still wet to the touch, and soft. But in a human place, human shape was useful. And more importantly, she needed Ollie.

Tabby smelled him before she saw him, sending a ripple along her shape as her pussy squelched. It made her warm and happy and horny, all drunk and ready to fuck. The lights were dim as Oliver came through the front door. “Tabby? Hi, it’s me.” He didn’t knock. He didn’t need to. She’d invited him after all. She was expecting him. Remembering how to phone was hard. But it was worth it. So, so worth it.

The lights were dim as Tabby embraced him, pressing close without hesitation. Squishing against him with a smile. “Hi Ollie~”

“Hi-hi Tabby. You look gre—”

Tabby cut him off with a deep, hungry kiss, drinking in the sight of his widened, surprised eyes as she breathed his breath. Those beautiful, soft green eyes, like moss. Or clover. Ollie gasped as she broke the kiss, strands running between their lips, his taste lingering.

But she would taste more of him. “I love you, Ollie.” She would taste all of him.

She kissed him again, slow, deep. “I’ve loved you for ten years.” She would know all of him.

“I want you.” Kissing his face, savoring his sweat and the growing glow of his happiness that washed away her nervousness. This was right.

“I want to be with you. Forever.” They would complete each other. The core inside her rippled, and she let out a sigh as she felt the new core bud off. Waiting to join them as one.

“I love you too Tabby! I just-I thought-I didn’t think—” Oliver waved a hand, gesturing at his body. Tabby held him even tighter, and laughed, a soft, husky chuckle as he tickled at her being.

“Overthinker Ollie~. I love you. I love all of you. I love how soft you are. Next to me. In my touch. I love your mess hair. I love your smell. I love your kiss. You make me happy, just being here. And in this big, living world, I want to look at your eyes forever.” Tabby rubbed at the bulge in his jeans, kissing him again. “I’ll help you to not think so much~”

Already wet, Tabby sunk down to her knees, quickly helping Ollie shed his jeans, revealing a straining erection and a round wet spot of pre-cum on white underwear. With a throaty sigh that threatened to become a gurgle, she buried her face in her love’s crotch, suckling at his erection through his undies, breathing in his scent before rolling down them down, freeing a fat, throbbing, needy cock.

Ollie’s gasping moans washed over Tabby’s form, making her quiver as she engulfed him, slathering his dick in thick, oozing slime as she absorbed every taste and smell of salty sweat and pre and musky sexual need. And always, always that scent of the man she loved that filled her with bliss as she moaned around him and made a slimy puddle on the floor as her concentation started melting into the breeding haze.

So good. So good~. Tabby put a slimy hand over the eager core inside her. Join. Become one. Best. With a thick slurp, Tabby released Ollie’s slime dripping cock, kissing, licking and caressing at the sensitive flesh of his thighs, becoming drunk with him. His cock twitched, so she stroked it, pressing her face to Ollie’s soft tummy, breathing in and rubbing it with her free hand, planting slimy kisses on it that made him spasm under her touch. The spikes of arousal wafting off Ollie’s skin only deepened Tabby’s own need for him, and she worked her tongue into his belly button, deft to his sputting.

“Ollie...not dirty...love...all of you~” She grabbed him, pulling him even closer, and discovering the alluring taste of his squishy cheeks. Lowering herself down, she kissed his cock and crawled between his legs, sending shivers through him as she came to his deepest place. The right place. The place they needed to become one.

Tabby rubbed and played with the cheeks of Ollie’s ass. Pressing them together, pulling them apart, rubbing them with slime, exploring them, tasting them with her hands as she slipped into a trance, burying her face between them, bathing in it. For the slime she had become, it was the most intimate, secret, richest place. It was paradise. The place they would become one.

Guided by instinct, her slime tongue slipped inside Ollie, his body shuddering in Tabby’s grasp, his moans as slime suffused his most intimate places making her whole body shiver. Slowly, savoring every moment, her tongue wormed its way inside, coating every inch of Ollie’s quivering insides until he was ready. Adhering to him, Tabby coaxed the new core inside her up, passing it through her body to what was currently her mouth, letting it glide along the living slime inside her love, spreading him as it passed through, taking up the slime around it as it worked its way through him.

The new core was still attached to the two lovers when it sent the first shots of pleasure through Ollie’s body, and Tabby felt when Ollie came, splattering his thoughts on the floor. Then it was detached, working it’s way to Ollie’s center, suffusing his body. But for Tabby that was distant. There was cum, thick, gooey cum, and her lover’s hard, throbbing cock, attached to churing, changing balls.

Tabby gave herself over to mindlessness, letting her shape dissolve into rich, amber-colored slime that sucked at the cum on the floor and engulfed her lover’s lower half, rippling with the pleasure of penetration as she milked Ollie of his thoughts so that he could join her in bliss. As they bred, coming again and again, all that they were mingled together. They knew each other completely as they joined in love, at last, becoming one.

In a freshly christened nest, two slimes coiled together at the center of an ooze-coated room. One was a rich, warm, translucent amber. The other was a gentle, mossy green. Clinging to each other, each had a round core suspened in their mass, throbbing gently in unison.

Though they could feel each other, Tabitha formed a face, and smiled. Oliver returned it. To be home. To be loved. To be one. It was truly wonderful.

The slimes rippled as there was a knock at the door. Tabitha’s amber slime hummed, curious.

What could that be?