The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quenching Curiosity — A Slime Story

1. Discovery

“What...is this?”

Tabitha, Tabby to her friends, used her free hand to push her brown, overdue-for-a-cut bangs out of the way of her glasses as she crouched down over the strange sphere she was feeling up with gentle squeezes in her other hand. It was soft, squishy in her grasp, and coated in slime, thick strands clinging to it from the pool of mucus she lifted it from off the forest floor. The ooze was clear, with a kind of oil-rainbow sheen that the eye played across and made identifying the color of the sphere itself even harder than it already was. It was dark, but was it translucent? Was there a hint of red in there, maybe something suspended in the center? The yield in her hand almost made her think of a soft-boiled egg.

A drop of summer sweat hit her glasses, and Tabitha set the sphere down with care as she stood up, stretching her legs while she pulled at her cheap top, trying to work some air against her sticky, freckled, sun-soaked skin. The forest was quiet and shaded, none of which helped with the humid summer air, anymore than Tabby’s first year of college had helped her be less lanky, underdeveloped, or an irresponsibly curious tomboy. She was glad she didn’t grow out of being a fucking geek, even if puberty had seen fit to abandon her at the shaved bigfoot stage, all arms and legs and thin, sun-baked and freckle-dusted flatness, with weak vision and wild, shaggy brown hair.

Crouching down again, Tabby poked at the orb, sniffing at the slime trailing from her fingers, surprised. It was a thick kind of scent that flooded her, hard to describe as it made her cough a little. Kind of umami? A little acidic? It was potent, but it had to be right under your nose to actually catch. Standing, she wiped the slime on her shorts, unconcerned. Tabitha had never been bothered by ‘dirty’ things like bugs or dirt or sweat. The world was alive, and it fascinated her, and she explored it with every sense she could. Watching. Touching. Smelling. Tasting was mainly reserved for new foods after the mushroom episode, but it was a practical matter rather than any revulsion reflex.

All this to say that as she felt the need to pee and knowing she was isolated, she didn’t have qualms about wiggling out of her shorts and panties and taking a step away from her discovery to relieve herself. Feeling the air on her exposed crotch, she looked down at her unkempt bush between her legs and thought about Oliver.

Oliver. Yes, Ollie. Her lifelong neighbor. Her crush since childhood. Her soft, sweet, huggable friend she hadn’t seen in the flesh for almost a year now. Who she never revealed her feelings for. Or how she secretly liked how he smelled. That one would probably not go over well, no. People would think she as weird for wanting him as she was for her blunt curiosity, but he was good and warm and squishy in a way that tickled her, with such soft green eyes. She wanted to kiss him. To breathe him, to taste him. And yeah, to take each other’s first time. To know each other completely.

At some point, Tabitha had finished peeing and started masturbating, hazy-eyed as she sat spread-legged, pumping herself with two fingers while pinching a dark, sweaty brown nipple. The wet sounds of her pussy were louder than her gasps as she fucked herself under the summer shade. Wet and yearning, the scent and trace of slime on her freed the debilitating, squelching need locked inside her.

On the forest floor, the sphere responded. It convulsed like a beating heart, and the pool of slime sucked and gathered around it till the orb was coated, suspended in ooze. The side of the slime closest to Tabitha shivered, responding to sound, and pulled towards her. It was a creature of instinct. Thoughtless. Thirsty. Needing. It touched warm flesh, sucking at salty wetness. Breeding chemicals flooding the air, settling on its membrane, and the slime quivered. There was much it did not understand. But the breeding need. The yearning. Become one. Those needs it grasped, imprinted on its core.

Tabitha was out of her mind, rutting with an explosion of animal heat that turned off her reason. Tabitha’s thoughts were never clearer, the need tuning her so perfectly to her own living body, exploring the world that was herself. There was no worry of weirdness, of degeneracy. Tabby touched herself, her pussy and her sensitive flesh, her nipples, her stomach, her thighs. She heard herself squelch and pant and moan and let it drive her deeper. She smelled herself. Tasted herself. Her juices. Her sweaty skin, her arm pits. She had kicked off a sneaker, but she couldn’t pull her hands away to deal with the socks.

Something cool and slick settled on Tabitha’s leg. Blinking away a layer of lust-haze, Tabby saw her discovery, suspended in slime that was snuffling at the sweat on her skin. A pseudopod coiled up, pressing against the pit of her knee, and Tabitha convulsed with pleasure, glasses askew on her face as she threw her head back, legs spasming. The slime on her shuddered as well, squeezing against her tanned legs. There was a feeling of pleasure. Not the physical one that her body was riding high on. An impression. A promise? Was it speaking to her mind, an alien communication? Or a mere delusion of her sexual frenzy?

Engaging in highly unscientific behavior and not giving one fuck, Tabitha offered her socked foot to the slime, toe poking at the core. It was only a moment before the slime engulfed her, soaking through the sock and sucking ravenously at the salt and grime from every part of her foot. Pleasure lit up her nerves, carrying the wordless sensations back to her brain. Pleasure. Breed. Become one. Whatever it was, it wanted to be with her. And she needed to know it.

Tabitha pulled her slime-coated foot in, towards her crotch, watching the slime stretch as it squirmed to catch up, the part close to her body doing its best to stretch in every direction. Up her ankle. Along the ground, sucking at her puddled juices. Clinging to her messy thighs. She pulled out her pussy-soaked fingers, jabbing them at the slime, pulling it towards her twitching slit as it sucked on her fingers until she brought it to her dripping pussy lips.

As the slime made contact, it froze, stiffening a moment. It contracted, the slime gathering around its core. There was a gathering tension, and a lunge as the slime spread itself, engulfing Tabby’s thighs and pressing against her pussy, causing Tabitha to garble, pleasure that robbed her of speech. The round core pressed against her, spreading her. With a push, it was inside her, and the sun-soaked woman came explosively, the orgasm wracking her body. She felt it, felt the roundness inside her as it worked its way, settling deep as it clung to her insides, snuggling and gurgling as it filled her completely, raising a bumb on her stomach.

The pleasure inside her was spreading, suffusing her whole body in languorous sensuality. Tabitha twitched, toes curling as she idly fingered her slimy pussy, drooling. She was slack. Drugged. Eager to know what was next. Slime engulfed her hand as a thick pseudopod emerged from inside her, sucking her clean before spreading and exploring her flesh. Then another. Then another, each one causing her to convulse as they spread past her pussy lips, scenting her. Tasting her body.

The first one found her ass, and Tabby lost all sense as it surged in with hungry motions, stretching her with ease, cumming as liquid pleasure flooded her ass and insides. Her feet. Her naval. Back. Nipples. Neck. Armpits. Thick slime filled her open mouth, and she sucked without thinking, coating her tongue, nose, and throat. Slime coated her. Slime coiled around her. Held her. It played with her shaggy hair, massaging her scalp as it sucked at grease and sweat.

Ooze licked behind her ears, tickled every crease, wormed it’s way in, drawn on by earwax and going deeper, deeper until the slime touched Tabitha’s mind, the core of this flesh. The slime was a creature of instinct. But as it slurped and caressed and suffused, It knew awe. This was right. The slime melted in pleasure, falling into Tabitha as much as the woman sunk into the slime. Dissolving. Shedding. Sharing. Completing. Becoming one, united in yearning.

Tab- Tab—? Tab. Tab gurgled. Blink. Head...empty? Happy. Smile. Dark. Sun low. Home. Need home. Know home. Body knows. Think. Think small. Think...slow. Dumb? Oh! Tab’s pussy twitched and oozed, making her shudder as she played with herself, brainless. Dumb! Dumb wet! Tab dumb now! Tab wet~. Tab was happy, unaware of the ooze drooling from her open mouth, running her hands on her body, dripping slime. Squishy~ Slimy~ Jiggly~ The last came as she slapped her naked ass, feeling the vibration through her whole body.

The core in her put pictures in her head of a pretty, slimy, goopy, see-through Tab. ...Melting. Still...small? Not-done. Need home. Done at home. Ollie...Need Ollie! The flashing images of love jolted her pussy, giving her urgency. Tab sucked her fingers as she tried to focus her brain-ooze, slipping into a trance as she slurped and sloshed and dripped.

Humans... need...clothes. Why clothes? Think...too big. Clothes...melted. The top was tatters, the socks were gone, the shoes were scraps. Shorts! Shorts good! With the body’s memory, the shorts and panties went on together, a snug fit against slimy skin, pussy ooze already seeping into the underwear. “uuuhhhhh...” Tab rubbed her swollen, sticky nipples, shaking her head, quivering as she heard her brains slosh around in her head. Hair! Body...slime? Slime...melt? Slime move? Slime...grow? Hair grow! Sticky fingers ran through wet hair, pulling at it, coaxing her body. The shaggy mass of hair grew longer in her hands, reaching down to her chest, sopping brown hair clinging to tan, dripping skin.

Tab smiled, happy. Good! Sexy! Wet. Wet...water? Water. Swim! Tab. Tab. Tab-I. I. I went. I went 2 too to. Swim. “I went to swim.” Good! Tab clapped and laughed. She had words for humans. Still, something pinged at her. Hide good. Yes. Hide big. Talk small. She nodded to the inner voice, slime dripping off her.

Her plan set, Tab let her body lead her home, mind lost in slime and delight, submerged in the world. She felt the small sounds, vibrations in her wet skin. She tasted the cool dusk air caressing her, the ground under her feet. Everything was new. Everything was beautiful. She was dumb now. Dumb and wet. But Tab remained curious, hungry to know the world. She let her slimy hands run along rough trees, and enjoyed the taste of bugs that landed on her, absorbing them through sticky flesh.