The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is pure fiction and complete fantasy. It contains language that some might consider objectionable. If you do not like reading erotic literature, do not go any further. If you are under 18, be sure to avert your eyes before any sex scene. If you think you can control people’s minds, please get some help. If you actually can control people’s minds, use it wisely and don’t try anything that is written in this.

* * *

“The Pusher”—Part II

Sean left Kate and her friends to themselves for a while. In a club there was plenty of toys to play with. Push a girl to play with herself under the table. Push another to seduce a strange guy by dropping her panties in his lap. And of course, at least one girl had to end up topless before the evening was over.

Sean spied one couple sitting at a table and decided to have a little more personal fun. He walked over to the table. “Hi there,” he said as he pulled up a seat. “Mind if I join you two?”

The girl looked a little annoyed. She was about to say something when the guy stated, “Not at all, pull up a chair!”

“Josh...” She looked over incredulously at her boyfriend.

“Thanks!” Sean said as he turned to the guy. “You know I was admiring your girlfriend. How long have you two been dating?”

“Two years, actually I just asked Sherri to marry me.”

“Well! That’s great, congratulations. Congratulations to you, too, Sherri.”

“Uh, thanks...” Sherri’s frown slowly turned to a smile as she played with the new ring on her finger.

“You know, Josh, since you’re gonna have Sherri here for the rest of you life, why don’t you let me have her for little bit.”

“Hey, that’s a great idea! You don’t mind, do you, Hon?”

“WHAT?!? Are you out of your mind???”

“Now Sherri, please keep your voice down...” Sean pushed as he placed his hand on her thigh and moved it up, moving under her dress. Sherri looked at Josh with terror and dismay. Josh simply smiled dumbly. “Josh,” Sean continued, “You want to stay and watch?”

“Sure, sounds like fun. You know I always wanted to see Sherri with another man.”

“C’mon, Sherri, let’s go dance,” Sean said as a slow song started to play.

Sean led her off to the dance floor. He held her close enough that she could feel the growing bulge in his crotch. As they danced around, she continued to look to Josh, who watched them with a smile and waved. Tears started forming in her eyes as the feeling of hopelessness started to wash over her. “Relax and enjoy yourself...” Sean tried to comfort her while he gyrated slowly to the music.

Sherri couldn’t believe this was happening. What was worse was the fact that she was letting it happen and that Josh, who normally was enraged if another guy’s lingered a bit too long on her, was not only letting it happen, but seemingly endorsing it. “You still don’t get it do you? You’re mine until I give you back to him.” Sean’s hands slipped down and grabbed her ass. “Makes you kinda hot doesn’t it? Being unable to control your own body. Don’t worry, it only gets better...” Sean kissed her on the neck.

The song was over and the tempo picked up. “Dance, Sherri! Drive the men wild with your moves...” The horror washed over her as she started swaying sexily to the music. She spun around and danced from guy to guy, stopping to grind with them. By the time the song was over a small crowd had gathered around her. “Easy boys, she’s still mine... For now... C’mon, Sherri...” Sean led Sherri back to her waiting fiance. “How did she look, Josh?”

“Wow... damn Sherri, I didn’t know you knew how to move like that...”

“And you loved it didn’t you, Sherri... Hey I got an idea... why don’t you have a party over at your place?”

“Yeah that’s a great idea!” In between songs, Josh jumped up on top of the table and shouted, “Hey everybody! Party at the Coastline Hotel! Room 132! Free Beer!” Josh hopped down from the table and turned to Sean. “You coming?”

“Yeah, of course, wouldn’t miss this for the world...” Sean looked around and spotted Kate and her friends. He gave them a little push to make sure they’d all be there too.

* * *

By the time that Sean got there, a sizable group was already drinking down the beer and generally having fun around the patio that surrounded the pool and jacuzzi and overlooked the beach. Music was playing and Sean knew that he had to take control of the situation before someone else did. He scanned the other residents of the hotel. To the ones who seemed like they would enjoy the party he pushed them to come down and enjoy themselves. To those who seemed like they would be annoyed, he gently pushed them to sleep and not to wake until the morning. Finally he pushed the management not to interfere, but rather see it as a boon, all these people coming to their hotel.

He spotted Josh and Sherri standing near the keg and walked over to them. Josh looked like he was having the time of his life, while Sherri had a much different look. Sherri looked bewildered, confused as to what had been happening that evening.

“Hey guys, how’s it going?” Sean inquired.

“Great! Want a beer?”

“No thanks. How you doing, Sherri?” Sherri looked up at Sean and gave him an icy glance. “Hmm... looks like we’re gonna have to play some more. If you will excuse us, Josh.”

“Sure, I’ll be right here...”

Sean led Sherri away and asked, “Did you enjoy your dancing?”

“Not particularly...”

“Tsk, tsk, but that doesn’t matter. Let me tell you how the rest of the evening is going to go. You are going to be the life of the party. I’ll leave the specifics for later, but tomorrow, when you wake up, you’ll remember all of this as a dream, a very vivid erotic dream.” They stopped walking and said, “Now, it’s time for the party to begin in earnest.”

Sherri started dancing again, in a way that was sure to get they guys attention. Eyes slowly began to fixate on her, including Josh’s, whose eyes showed pride more than lust. This was his fiance that was driving all the men wild. Sherri couldn’t believe she was doing this. She felt like she had no control over her body. She danced all over the patio, grinding to the music with any guy who happened to be near her. Sean smiled as he gently pushed her to climb up onto a table. She continued to dance and spin making sure everyone could get a good look at her curveacious ass and teasing them by giving them glimpses by pulling her dress higher and higher.

“Take it off!” One of the guys yelled. The crowd whooped and hollered. Sherri was growing more embarrassed by the catcalls, but couldn’t stop dancing. Strangely, because of Sean’s pushing, she was also becoming more aroused and could feel the wetness and heat growing within her. She looked over at Josh with a look that appeared to say “Please take me away from here...” Josh raised his beer and shouted, “Go on, baby! Do it!” Tears started to well up in her eyes as she reached up and slowly unbuttoned her dress. In a dance that would put professional strippers to shame, she slowly teased the guys who gathered around the table where she danced. She finally slipped the dress over her hips and let it fall to the table, then flipped it with her foot into the middle of the pool. There she stood, in her silky black lace bra and panties and high heels dancing on top of a table surrounded by 20-30 guys, all the while feeling aroused and ashamed by her public display.

Josh walked over to her table, weaving through the guys, all of whom were screaming and helped Sherri down. “God baby, you were incredible!” Josh reached around her and grabbed her ass. Sherri, already incredibly aroused from the dance, gasped.

“Hey man, is she your girlfriend?” One of the guys asked.

“My fiance...aren’t you, babe?” Sherri nodded as she look with lust at Josh. She wanted nothing more than to go into their room and fuck him. “And feel that ass, nice and tight.” The guy glanced at him. “Go on, it’s ok, feel it...”

The guy reached over and grabbed Sherri’s ass. She closed her eyes and sighed. “Man that’s a nice piece of ass...”

“Sure is... and she just loves to be felt up...” The next song started playing and Sherri was off dancing again.

* * *

As Sherri danced off, Sean spotted Kate and her friends arriving. Step two... he thought. Jen and Dani and their dates had dashed off to the dance floor when Sean sidled up next to Kate. “Hey there, you look fantastic...”

“Huh? Oh it’s you.”

“Man that’s no way to greet an old friend.”

“ Old friend’? Ha.”

Sean sighed. She was still being adversarial. “That’s what I love about you, your spirit. How come you’re not out dancing?”

“Because I don’t want to.” She replied bluntly.

“Hmm... well I think you should. As a matter a fact someone as good looking as you should be dancing like my friend over there.” He gestured over to Sherri, who was lap-dancing with some guy, grinding crotches together while he licked her breasts.

“God what a slut.”

“Be careful of what you say...You shouldn’t insult my friends. Now, I’m going to have to teach you another lesson. See the geek over there?” Sean pointed a teenage boy standing by himself. “He looks kinda lonely. Why don’t you go dance with him? And while you’re at it, you can give him your bra and panties, you don’t really want to wear them anyhow.”

Kate turned to say something Sean when he seemingly disappeared. She sighed and rolled her eyes. Looking around she spotted a teenage boy standing by himself in the corner. He was staring intently at Sherri. Kate smiled as he started to walk over towards him.

“Hey there...”

“Huh? What? Oh, uh, hi.”

“I’m Kate, what’s your name?”

“I’m Robby, I mean, Rob...” He lowered his voice in an attempt to disguise the fact that he was a few weeks past his 15th birthday. Kate did all she His eyes shifted back and forth from the show Sherri was putting on to the beautiful woman who had just come over to talk to him.

“Well Rob, what are you doing standing here all by yourself?” Kate knew the answer. She looked down. He was covering his crotch which had formed a nice sized tent in it. “C’mon, Rob, let’s dance.” She grabbed one of his hands and led him out onto the dance floor. His embarrassment over his erection, as well as his nervousness over being asked to dance by such a sexy woman made his movements awkward. Kate did what she could not to giggle. By the time the song was over his erection was even larger. Kate leaned in close and whispered to him, “Wait right here, I got a present for you.”

Kate spun around and quickly left. The boy stared intently at her shapely ass. When she was out of view, he returned to watching Sherri. Sherri had lost her bra and was now totally topless. It was the first time he had ever seen bare breasts in real life.

“Hey Rob, I got a present for you.” The boy turned to see Kate standing before him with her hands behind her back. “Close your eyes...” He closed them and Kate leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek. She then whispered, “Remember me.” The boy opened his eyes and she was gone leaving in his hands her bra and panties.

* * *

“Well now, that was sweet wasn’t it.” Kate spun around to see Sean standing next to her.

“Why don’t you go bother someone else?” Kate pleaded.

“Because I picked you. You don’t seem to realize the position you’re in. Well, of course, not, but only because I haven’t let you. Kate, everything you’ve done today, all the weirdness, I initiated.”

“What the hell are you babbling about?”

Sean smiled and allowed Kate to remember all the things he’d made her do that day. Her new bikini, the guy on the beach, the sexy outfit she had on now, the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra and panties because she just gave them to a 15 year old kid. Sean watched as the blood ran out of her face and she turned white as a ghost.

“Oh my god... you? How?”

“That’s not important. What is important is the game. From now on, you’ll know when I’m pushing you... so you can see my power over you.”

A cool breeze picked up and Kate felt her nipples harden against her silk blouse. She suddenly felt very exposed.

“So, did you like dancing with the kid?”

“He’s probably gonna jerk off thinking about me.”

“Probably, who knows... if I let you, you may fulfill some of his fantasies. Maybe later... For now, I just want your breasts to be super-sensitive for the next 6 hours. Without a bra, your bare breasts brushing up against your silk shirt should be driving you crazy after a while.” Sean wink and turned and starting walking away. “I’ll talk to you tomorrow...”

Jen and Dani came up to Kate. “Hey girl, you look kinda lost,” Dani said.

“I’m ok, I think I’m gonna go up to my room.” The wind blew and Kate’s blouse rustled, brushing over her erect nipples. She gasped as the electricity flew through her body. “I gotta go...” She turned and quickly started toward their room. Jen and Dani looked at each other and giggled. They then turned away and went looking for their dates for the evening. As they walked they passed Sean, who added his own twist. He pushed into them a desire to have sex, with their dates, with each other, and with Kate.

* * *

Kate went up to her room and sat on the edge of the bed. Jen and Dani had gotten the room before Kate had been invited. But since it was a king-size bed, there was more than enough room for the three of them. But now she didn’t know what she was going to do. The silky fabric of her blouse rubbing on her now super-sensitive breasts had made her incredibly turned on. She could feel how wet she had become. There was no way she was going to be able to get any sleep. Frustrated at her situation, she stripped off her blouse and laid back on the bed. Her hands slowly crept down and slid up her skirt.

* * *

Jen and Dani, meanwhile, were dancing. The girls’ dates, Jim and Matt, were in heaven. Not only were they having a great time, but these two girls who they met were incredibly sexy. And to top it off, when they came back talking to their friend, they couldn’t keep their hands off of the guys. Jen and Dani stopped dancing and whispered to each other then turned to the guys.

“C’mon, let’s go upstairs,” Dani said, staring intensely at Jim.

“We got something I think you’ll enjoy,” Jen added.

The four of them went up to their room. “Wait here,” Dani said and she peeked her head in the door. She turned back and said, “Be very quiet...” Dani crept into the room and walked over to the bed were Kate was busy masterbating. With one hand on her breast and the other under her skirt, Kate was too busy to notice the four people now standing in the room with her. Dani leaned over and gently kissed Kate, breaking her from her lust-induced stupor. Dani brushed her breast and Kate gasped. They kissed again and Dani’s hand quickly started to massage Kate’s breast.

Jen pulled her dress off and turned to the guys. “You ready to have some fun?”

They guys couldn’t believe their eyes. Three sexy women, two of which were heavily engaged in kissing on the bed, the third standing before them wearing only a lace panties and bra. Matt pulled Jen close to him and kissed her deeply while trying to undo her bra. Jim walked over to the bed, pulling his shirt off, and leaned over and kissed Dani on her neck.

Kate opened her eyes to see all these people in the room with her while she was masterbating. She wanted to pull away, but she was so close, her body screamed for more. Dani motioned to Jim and he bent over and began to suck on Kate’s breast. Dani then undid Jim’s shorts and pulled his rock hard penis out. Jim climbed up on the as Kate’s hands pressed his mouth into her breast. Dani dropped to her knees and began to suck on Jim penis while her hands quickly moved to Kate’s skirt, pulling it off leaving Kate naked, save her garter and stockings. Dani quickly began to switch back and forth, between sucking off Jim and licking Kate’s clit.

“I have an idea...” Dani panted as a wicked smile drew across her face. She stood up and quickly stripped off her dress and underwear. She laid down on the edge of bed and pulled Kate to kneel over her face. As she licked ferociously at Kate’s slit, Jim smiled and moved to between legs. He entered her and grabbed Kate’s breasts. Kate, on the verge of orgasm, looked over towards Jen who was busy sucking on a penis of her own, Matt’s. The whole world began to blur as Kate started her first of many orgasms of the night.

* * *

Kate awoke with start. The hotel room was a shambles, with clothes thrown everywhere. Both Jen and Dani were lying on the bed naked next to her. Kate noticed she was still wearing her garter and stockings. She suddenly felt very cold as a her sweat covered body reacted to the cool air from the air conditioner.

“Mmmm... G’morning, Kate.” Kate turned quickly to see Dani was waking. “Quite a night huh?”

Kate blushed as the memories from the night before came flooding back to her. She’d never done anything like that before. She’d never been with another woman, much less two women and two men, who, to make matters worse, she knew only in passing.

“So what did you think?” Dani inquired.

“I dunno...” Kate was still unsure of herself. In her head it still felt so wrong. But as she remembered how it felt the night before.