The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is pure fiction and complete fantasy. It contains language that some might consider objectionable. If you do not like reading erotic literature, do not go any further. If you are under 18, be sure to avert your eyes before any sex scene. If you think you can control people’s minds, please get some help. If you actually can control people’s minds, use it wisely and don’t try anything that is written in this.

* * *

“The Pusher”—Part III

As he watched her go up to her room, Sean pushed one last command into Kate’s mind. When she woke up, she would forget all about him. That was his style. Never push someone for too long, causes too many problems. Another day, another person to play with. He wandered the beach, the parks, the stores. Most of his pushes he considered practical jokes. Like the strip nude and run through the mall. Or push a guy to wear a dress out in public. Nothing permanent, just little pushes. It passed the time.

“Hey Look Out!!!” A hand grabbed his shirt and pulled him back just as big truck flew by. “You gotta be more careful...” Sean too busy pushing a sexy girl to flirt with a middle-aged overweight guy to notice what he was doing

“Um... thanks...” Sean was a bit shaken.

“Hey, no problem man, just watch what you’re doing...”

“The name’s Sean, is there anything I can do to thank you?”

“Nyah forget about it, catch you later...”

Sean watched him walk away. The least he could do was reward him somehow. He looked around and spotted two women talking on a park bench. He pushed the guy to go over and talk to them and pushed the women to be extremely horny. “Enjoy yourself,” Sean said to himself.

He turned away and started to walk down the boardwalk. It was a beautiful day and most of the girls on spring break were out playing on the beach. He sat down on a bench and spotted the closest girl. She was lying on her back sunbathing. She had long blonde hair and a yellow bikini. Her skin glistened in the sun. Smiling he began his next joke.

He sat there and closed his eyes reaching out to her. In her mind, he pushed the image of her boyfriend. He was lying over her and they both were naked. As he pushed the images into her mind, he also pushed the sensations. He pushed the image that they were having sex. In the real world her breathing started getting faster and she started moaning. Her hands gripped the towel she was lying on and she began to cry out, “Oh yes... oh god...” This began to turn a few heads. A small crowd began to gather as she grew more and more vocal. “Oh god, Steve, fuck me...” She reached up and started massaging her breasts. Her hips were rocking up and down trying to push her boyfriend’s penis deeper inside her. She let out a scream as her body spasmed with orgasm. The crowd of people around her started applauding her performance and her eyes quickly flashed open. She looked around, grabbed her towel and ran off, while the crowd whistled and cheered her.

* * *

For lunch he went to a nice Italian restaurant. He was accompanied by a brunette this time, and amazingly he didn’t even need to push her into coming. He simply invited her to lunch and she agreed. Of course, she wasn’t the best of looking girls, but still.

“So, Christy, I want to thank you for having lunch with me.”

“It’s my pleasure, you seem like a nice guy, and I’m never one to turn down a free meal.”

Looking her over, he could tell this was true. Even though she hid it well, she was still a little over weight.

“I’m going to let you in on a secret. I can make people do whatever I want them to do. And it’s refreshing to have someone want to be with me without me making them.”

“People do whatever you want them to do? Ok... whatever you say...”

“You don’t believe me. Hmmm... Well what can I do to convince you. You name it, it’ll happen.”

“Please, you’re a nice guy and all, but this is a little too weird for me.”

“I’m telling the true, Christy. If you don’t believe me, try me. Anyone here, I can make them do whatever you want.”

Christy rolled her eyes. “Fine, make the busboy drop the dishes.” Sean looked over at the busboy. The dishes fell with a large crash. Christy’s eyes grew wide. “Coincidence, had to be.”

“Do you want to try again?” Sean inquired. “Make it a little more interesting this time though.”

“Fine... um... that girl over there, make her, um, have an orgasm, right here and now.”

“Much better...” Sean turned around to the girl that Christy had singled out. The girl began to writhe in her seat. She began to moan and gripped the arms of her chair tightly. Her whole body tensed as she let out a soft cry. “How’s that?”

“Uh... what... how...”

“Relax... I’m not going to make you do anything, rather nothing you don’t want to happen.” Sean ate some of his lasagne. “But, as a reward for being so nice to me, you can have whatever you want. Within reason of course.”

“What do you mean, anything I want...”

“I mean, I am giving you three wishes, just like a genie. There are limitations of course. I can’t push people who aren’t close to me. For example, I can’t make so guy who is back at home do something. That and I can’t physically change something. That and when the day is all said and done, you’ll never remember any of this.”

“Well, considering I live here in Key West, distance shouldn’t be a problem. But why me?”

“Like I said, you were nice to me. It’s refreshing. I usually have to push someone to come with me. You came willingly. For that, I am rewarding you.”

Christy ran her hand through her hair. “This is very weird.”

“I can imagine. I felt the same way when I first discovered that I could do this. But please, three wishes, anything you want.”

“Um... I’m not sure...”

“Maybe I can help... give you some ideas... Maybe you want a servant?” A man stood up from his table and walked over to her and knelt next to her. “Maybe a new car?” The man reached into his pocket and set his car keys in front of her on the table. “Some habit you don’t like about yourself? Or maybe someone has done something to you and you want a bit of sweet revenge? The ideas are limitless... how about this... a free one, you will take better care of your body, eating right, exercising. You have a beautiful face and you have great potential to have a stunning body. Keep it up.”

Christy fell quiet, deep in thought. “How could you get me money? A lot of money?”

“How about a high-paying consulting job? Of course you wouldn’t actually have to do anything, but you’d still be paid well. I’ll set it up. Anything else?”

“Ummmm... A house, a house on the beach.”

“I’d have to check the local realtors. If there aren’t any we’ll see if anyone wants to sell their house to you.” Sean winked. “One more.”

“Can I have some time to think of it?”

“Sure, why don’t we set you up while you think. Come on.” Sean stood up and motioned to Christy.

Sean and Christy spent the rest of the afternoon setting up her new life.

As they walked to the real estate office, Sean and Christy had some fun. Christy would think up something for someone to do and Sean would make them do it. It seemed like her favorite thing was having the jocks, the good looking guys, either humiliate themselves somehow (for example, pee their pants) or hit on a girl who obviously wasn’t up to their usual standards (for example, a girl who was very overweight).

“So tell me, what is it like? I mean, having this power...” Christy inquired.

“Well, after I got over the initial power trip, I dunno, I mean it’s interesting.”

“Initial power trip? What do you mean?”

“Well, I’m not too proud of what I did when I first realized I had this power.”

“What did you do?”

“Well, ...”

* * *

Sean bared his soul. He had never told anyone of his early days. But he knew he had nothing to fear from telling it. He could always push her to forget it. He had always fantasized about humiliating women. After practicing with his power, he sought out one woman in particular, someone who had hurt him, even if she didn’t know it. “Do I know you?” Julie asked. That is the question that hurt him most. He had been devoted to her, at least in his own mind, and come to find out, she didn’t even know he was alive. His rage grew. And when he realized the full potential of his power, his plan hatched.

He walked up to her at her work early Friday afternoon. She was working as a salesperson in a shoe store. “Can I help you, sir?” Julie asked. He had told himself if she recognized him and remembered him he would spare her. She had just sealed her fate.

“Go back to your apartment and wait for me. While you wait, masterbate. Masterbate with every object you can find that will fit. You will not be able to achieve orgasm. Go now.” Sean pushed her. She dropped the pair of shoes she was putting away, walked to the back, grabbed her coat and purse, and left. Sean watched her leave and smiled.

Julie arrived at her house. Her pulse was pounding. Without thinking, her hands reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off and began rubbing on her clit. What was happening to her? Why did she come home? Who was this man who she was waiting for? Why was she masterbating? She looked around her living room and quickly picked up her VCR remote. Her juices coated her hand. She looked at the remote and then watched helplessly as she shoved it up inside her.

Sean followed her to her apartment. For a half an hour he sat in his car. As he sat there he pushed his way into her mind. He sensed her helplessness as she used every object that would fit as a dildo. Candles, cell phone, hair brush; they all went up in her. He opened the door and stepped inside her apartment. There she was, lying on the floor, her skirt balled up around her waist, thrusting a bottle of beer up inside her.

“Enough.” She stopped and looked over at him. There were tears in her eyes. “You don’t know me do you?” She shook her head. “A pity. I’ll tell you what. I’ll make you a deal. As soon as you remember my name, I’ll let you go. If you haven’t remembered by Sunday afternoon, well, let’s just say, you’ll never forget it. Now, get up. Put on some music and dance for me. Do a nice strip tease for me.” She stood up and walked over to her stereo. She turned it on and slowly began to sway her hips to the music. She watched in horror as her hands slowly undid the buttons on her blouse. Her blouse fell to the floor revealing her white bra. She put her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt and slowly eased it over her bare ass. “You’re not turning me on. Make it a bit racier.” She reached down and stuck two fingers in her sopping wet pussy. She pulled them out and seductively sucked on them as tears started to roll down her cheeks. She reached behind her back and undid her bra and let it drop to the floor. “Ok, that’s enough, go take a shower. An ice cold one. And while you’re in there I want you to shave your crotch. Shave it clean. When you get out, put on some a short skirt and a loose fitting blouse. Don’t worry about underwear, it’ll just get in the way.”

She rose to her feet and walked off. He heard the shower start up and heard a loud gasp as the ice cold water hit her. He rummaged around her apartment, seeing what interesting items he could use. The water turned off and after a few minutes she emerged from her bedroom. Just as he ordered, she was wearing a loose blouse and a short skirt.

“Who are these people?” He held up two pictures, one of a teenage girl, the other of a guy about her age.

“My sister, Sara, and my boyfriend, Jon.”

“Really... how old is she? She doesn’t look a day over 17.”

“She’s 16.”

“Nice... Give her a call.” He tossed the phone to her. “Tell her you need to see her. Tell her to be here at 7. Then call him, tell him to be here around 7:30. They can join in the fun.” She dialed the phone and made the arrangements. “Good, now grab your purse, we’re going out.” She grabbed her purse and they walked out.

She drove her own car and he followed close behind in his. Her first stop was a tattoo palor. She dutifully walked in and requested a tattoo that said “LICK ME” be placed right above her pussy, on her breasts, she had “SUCK ME” and on her ass she had “FUCK ME”. When that was finished they drove to an adult toy store. She purchased various items to be used later. Her final stop was an electronics store where she purchased a camcorder and a digital camera. They then drove back to her apartment. Just as they pulled up, Sara drove up also.

Sara was the spitting image of her sister, only about 5 years younger. She climbed out of her car and walked over to Julie. Her long blonde blew softly in the breeze and her tight 16-year old ass fit snuggly in her jeans.

“Heya, Sis... What’s up?” Sara asked.

“I wanted you to meet a guy I just met.” Sean pushed Julie to say.

“Yeah? Who is he?”

“Come inside, you’ll find out.”

The two of them walked in and Sean followed a few minutes later.

“Hello, Sara. I had Julie ask you to come over here. You see Julie doesn’t remember me, even though she clearly should. And consequently, I’m having a little fun with her, sweet revenge, you might say. Tell me, Sara, have you ever been with a man before?” He knew the answer before she could shake her head no. Sean chuckled and looked over to Julie. The look of horror fell upon her face as she realized what he intended. “Julie, we’re just getting started. Now go play the music again, Sara’s going to dance for me, aren’t you darling?” Sean stared at the girl.

“Of course, honey.” Sara intoned cheerfully.

Julie turned the stereo on again and Sara started to dance. She flipped her sandals off and slowly pulled her t-shirt over her head. Her breasts were contained in a simple cotton bra, large for a 16-year old. Must run in the family, Sean thought. Her hands slowly unbuttoned her jeans and she slid them down over her hips as she swayed seductively to the music. “You’re pretty good at this, Sara.”

“Anything for you.” Sara reached behind her and undid her bra letting loose her breasts. She rubbed them, licking her lips. She then pulled her cotton panties off and started to play with herself.

“How does this make you feel, Julie?” Sean asked her big sister. He could sense her horror as she watched her kid sister do a strip tease for him. But Sean pushed into her brain something else too, a sense of lust. He pushed into her lust for her seductive little sister. Julie began to feel the fire grow inside her. She flushed red when she realized she was being turned on by her sister. Sean laughed. “You perverted slut, being turned on by your 16-year old sister.”

Just then there was a knock at the door. Sean looked at his watch, 7:30. “Time flies. Answer the door, Julie.” Julie walked over to the door and let her boyfriend in.

“Hey there, Jules.” Jon walked in and gave her a kiss. “You ok?”

Julie simply looked at Sean who in turn looked at Jon. Jon closed the door and took off his jacket. He walked over and grabbed Sara by the hair. “Hey there, Slut. Playing with yourself again? Why don’t you make yourself useful and suck me off.” Jon pushed her to her knees. He undid his pants and pulled his penis out. Sara saw his penis and hungrily started suck him off. “God, Julie, why can’t you be more like your sister?”

Sean could sense the conflicting emotions inside Julie. Revulsion at the thought that he was making her sister act like a cock-hungry slut. Lust of the sexy young girl kneeling before her. Jealous that Sara could suck Jon better than her. Angry that Jon was forcing her kid sister to suck her.

“Ok, bitch. That’s enough, I don’t want to come yet.” Lust filled Sara’s eyes as Jon pulled her head away by her hair. He threw her to the floor. Jon turned to Julie. “Your sister sure can suck. But the question is: Can she fuck?”

Sean sat down on the couch to enjoy the show. “Come Julie, sit next to me.” Jon walked over to the camcorder and turned it on to film Sara. He changed Sara’s lust to a sense of fear. A look of panic grew on the girl’s face as Jon turned towards her.

“Oh my god, help...” Sara whimpered.

“What makes you think anyone is going to help you? No one can help you now, bitch.” Jon slapped her as he violently pushed himself inside her virgin pussy. “Oh yeah, nothing like virgin pussy.”

Julie watched in horror as her little sister tried in vain to fight off Jon, who continued to ram his penis inside her. But even as she watched she could do nothing. In fact, she noticed how hot she was getting. Her hands slipped under her skirt and started to play herself.

Jon slapped Sara again, leaving a large red welt on the side of her face. “Yeah, I love it when they fight me.” He backhanded her breaking her nose. Again and again he hit her until her face was covered in blood and welts.

Julie sat there, tears streaming down her face, as her fingers nimbly played with herself. Sean leaned over to her and whispered to her, “You can come when he does.”

“Oh yeah, damn that feels great.” Jon’s pace picked up, ramming his penis over and over into Sara’s bleeding, abused body. Suddenly, he froze and made a loud grunt as the come spurted out and into Sara’s raw pussy. Sitting next to Sean, Julie too spasmed as she was overcome by a powerful orgasm. “Damn, you are one fine fuck!” Jon got up and shut off the camcorder. Sara curled up into a ball, wracked with sobs. “Damn, why didn’t I think of that sooner?”

“Pull your pants up Jon and look at what you’ve done,” Sean said standing up. Jon blinked twice, pulled his pants up and looked around.

“Oh my god, what have I done...”

“You came over here looking for your girlfriend and instead you found her kid sister. Then you raped her. And on video, no less. Now, you’re going go to your car and drive. Run, Jon, cause when the cops catch you, you’re going to confess. You’re gonna confess to what you did and ask for the maximum punishment. If you ever get out, as soon as you can, you’ll try to get castrated. And the whole time you’ll blame Julie.”

Jon looked around and ran out the door. Sean walked over and knelt next to Sara. “Sara, you came over here looking for your sister, but you never found her. Instead, Jon showed up and then he raped you. A little later, you’re going to get up and call the police. You’ll always remember it was Julie’s boyfriend who did this to you and you’ll never forgive her for that. Remember, Julie and I were never here.” Sara, still shaking, nodded. “C’mon Jules, grab the camera and your bag of toys. Act II is going to start soon.”

* * *