The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is pure fiction and complete fantasy. It contains language that some might consider objectionable. If you do not like reading erotic literature, do not go any further. If you are under 18, be sure to avert your eyes before any sex scene. If you think you can control people’s minds, please get some help. If you actually can control people’s minds, use it wisely and don’t try anything that is written in this.

* * *

“The Pusher”—Part I

Kate was determined not to let him ruin his life. Coming from a small town, he was the first real guy she had ever been with. Breaking up with her after 2 years had devastated her, at least at first. I’ll show him...’ she thought and she set about to reconstruct her shattered life. She started exercising every other day, going out with friends and dating again. This isn’t to say she wasn’t still naive, but she was having fun. And this spring, she was heading going on spring break.

Kate and her two friends, Jennifer and Danielle, pulled into their hotel parking lot in Key West exhausted after a grueling drive. They crashed onto their beds and tried to get some sleep. But they were a bit too excited to be on spring break.

“I can’t believe I’m actually doing this,” Kate giggled.

“This is going to be the best time of my life...” Dani echoed Kate’s excitement.

Both Jen and Dani were experienced at using their bodies to get attention. Experts at flirting and teasing, they had taken Kate under their wing and were teaching her the tricks of the trade. Shortly before leaving for Key West they took her out shopping. They bought new bikinis, dresses and other clothes designed to flaunt their bodies. They never intended to let the guys get what they wanted, just making they drool was all the fun. They drifted off to sleep with grand visions of the week ahead.

The three girls hadn’t noticed him when they pulled in, but he certainly noticed them. Sean had a knack for spotting beautiful women, even when they looked disheveled from a long drive. He smiled to himself, remembering how much he loved this time of year.

* * *

“Kate! Come on, hurry up!” Dani yelled through the bathroom door. “We’re missing all the fun.”

All the fun? It’s only 9:30 in the morning??? Kate thought. She was never this nervous back at school, but today as she put on her bikini, butterflies were zooming around her stomach. She emerged from the bathroom and struck a pose for her friends. “Well how do I look?”

“Damn, girl! Dani, we may have to leave her at home if we want to have any of the guys for ourself.”

Kate blushed at Jen’s comment. She never was very confident about her looks, but she was trying.

The three girls went down to the beach to start their week long game of cat and mouse. Kate watched in amazement as Jen and Dani played with the guys. A smile here, a hand on their shoulder there, bending over to give them a nice view of their ass or clevage, Kate just couldn’t imagine herself doing that.

“Hi.” A voice had surprised Kate. “Why aren’t you out there playing with your friends rather than sitting here watching?”

“It’s a little too early for me,” Kate lied. The truth was she was still too self-concious to be that flirtatious. “How did you know I was with them.”

“Well, to be honest I noticed you come in last night. I’m staying at the same hotel as you. My name is Sean.”

“Hi, Sean. I’m Kate. The one with the long brown hair and blue suit is Jennifer, and the one with the short hair and pink suit is Danielle.”

“Well it’s nice to put a name to the face. Can I get you anything to drink?”

“No thanks, like I said, it’s a little early for me.”

Sean chuckled. “I meant a Coke or something. You’re right it is too early for alcohol.”

“Not for Dani and Jen.”

“Yeah well, in any case, can I get you a Coke or something?”

“Not right now, but thanks for asking.” There was something disarming about this guy she thought.

“Mind if I sit down?” Kate scooted over to give Sean some room on the blanket. “So can I ask where you’re from?” Sean asked as he sat down next to her.

“We’re juniors at a small school up in Ohio. How about you?”

“Actually, I’m not from any place right now. I just graduated a couple of months ago and I’m taking some time off, so I thought I’d come down to Key West and hang out for a bit before heading into the Real World’. I’m not sure where my next stop is, maybe Miami or some place like that. So Kate, tell me about yourself.”

Kate gave him an odd look and then began to gush out her entire story. How she grew up wealthy in a small town in Ohio. How her parents had sent her to boarding school and then to the exclusive college. How she met, dated and broke up with Steve. And how she got over him and rebuilt her life. After about a half an hour, she stopped and blushed. Why did she just blurt all that out to a guy she knew for about 5 minutes?

“Wow... You never did mention why Steve broke up with you...”

Kate blinked a couple of times then said, “Wanted to have sex with me and Dani at the same time. I refused and he split. Oh my god, I mean, he just wanted to do things I didn’t.” God why did I say that? She thought.

Sean smiled, “It’s ok, Kate, relax.”

Kate started feeling very uncomfortable. “Um I gotta go.”

She started to get up when he said in a very calm voice, “Kate, sit down.” Immediately she sat back down. “Now Kate, you’re not going to try to leave again until I tell you you can. Now tell me why you refused to do it with Steve and Dani.”

“Because I don’t have sex with women, and he should be happy with just me.”

“Maybe you weren’t fulfilling all of his needs. Maybe he needed more than you were willing to give.”

God I gotta get out of here, why am I staying?

“I think you need to loosen up. All those years at boarding school has made you a little uptight. Don’t you think?

“No I do not! I can have as much fun as the next girl!”

“Oh really, well then, let’s have some fun. Let’s go back to my room and see how much fun you really are...”

“What? Not on your life...”

Sean smirked. “Ok... have it your way.” He got up and started to walk away when he turned around and said, “By the way, that bikini you have on. It feels a little big doesn’t it? Why don’t you try something in a smaller size, like a thong or something. And get up and play something, like volleyball when you get back from getting your new bikini.”

Kate looked kinda dazed as he walked away. She got up and noticed how baggy her bikini bottoms felt. Everytime she took a step it felt like it was going to fall off. She looked around and saw a swimsuit shop across the street. She walked over and emerged a few minutes later wearing a white thong bikini. Now this feels much better, she thought. Her breasts were virtually falling out of the top and the thong revealed her entire ass.

“Hey guys,” she called out, “Mind if I play some v-ball with you?”

* * *

“God Kate, what got into you?” Dani asked as they went to lunch.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, what made you get that bikini? I mean, jeez, why are you wearing anything at all? We could barely convince you to wear the one you had.” Jen replied.

“I dunno, it just didn’t feel right all of a sudden,” Kate shrugged. “It feels a lot more comfortable than my other one.”

“Well the guys certainly liked it.” Dani said. “So you guys score any dates tonight?”

“I got one. How about you, Kate? I saw you talking with that guy”

“He was a jerk.”

* * *

“Hey there, nice bikini you have there.”

Kate turned around to see Sean standing there admiring her. “What do you want?”

“Who said I wanted anything, but you need to work on your attitude. How about over dinner?”

“Oh my attitude is just fine thank you. And, as I told you earlier, no.”

Sean started shaking his head. “You certainly are a spitfire aren’t you? Well we’ll see if this loosens you up. See that guy over there, why don’t you go over and flirt with him. Try to turn him on as much as possible. Make him as hard as possible, then suggest you go back to his room. Once there, you’ll give him the best hand job he’s ever had. I’ll see you later... have fun...”

God what a pompous ass, Kate thought.

Kate started walking away when she spotted a guy sitting by himself. She walked over to him and said, “Hi, is this seat taken?”

“Um, no, of course not, here let me help you with your breast towel, I mean beach towel.”

Kate giggled, “thanks...” She put her towel down next to his and laid down. “Do you think you could give me a hand, I need someone to help me put lotion on.”

“Um sure, of course.” He quickly grabbed the lotion and squirted some on to her belly.

“Ooo, that’s kinda hot, better rub it in real good.” She reached over and started to drag a nail up his leg. She looked over and saw a bulge starting to grow in his crotch. “Don’t forget to massage it, everywhere,” she said as she rolled over.

He put more lotion on the small of her back and she shuddered as he pulled some down unto her ass. “Mmmmm that feels good, I love the feel of lotion on me. Thanks for your help. If there’s anything I can do to repay you, just let me know.”

“No problem, none at all, anytime.”

“You sure there’s nothing I can do for you?” She said as she ran her finger down his chest.

“Uhhhh...”

“I know... why don’t you show me your room,” she said as her hand drifted over his crotch. “I know exactly how I can repay you.”

They got up and went off to his hotel room. Once the door was closed, she turned around and told him, “Sit down...” and led him over the edge of the bed. She slowly peeled his swimsuit off revealing his hard penis. She bent down, kissed it lightly on the tip, and slowly began to stroke him.

What am I doing? She idly thought. But his moans broke her train of thought. She could see he was really starting to enjoy this. “Oh... yes...” His breathing was getting deeper and heavier. She saw his hands clench the bedspread, felt his penis spasm and felt a warmth flow over her hand. “Arrrrggh...” He panted as his hands let go of the bedspread. Oh my god!

Kate jumped up and nervously looked around. Her cheeks flushed and she ran for the door. “Wait! What’s wrong? Where are you going?” But it was too late.

* * *

Kate sat on the steps crying when she heard a voice. “Hey there, Kate. Remember me?” Kate looked up to see Sean standing over her. She took a deep breath, composed herself and answered, “Yeah...”

“Everything ok? Anything wrong?”

“I’m fine, thanks...”

“You don’t look fine, tell me what’s wrong...” Sean pushed.

Without realizing it, Kate began telling the whole story of how she seduced some strange guy and gave him a handjob.

“I still don’t know why I did it...”

“Maybe it’s because deep down you’re a slut..”

“What??? Fuck off.” She stood up and started to walk away.

“If you’re not a slut, then why did you just give some stranger a handjob. And why are you wearing that skimpy little thing?” Sean inquired.

Kate stopped and looked down. She hadn’t noticed how much the new bikini she was wearing actually revealed. How could I wear this? The top was obviously too small for her ample breasts and the bottoms went right up her ass showing that off nicely. Her cheeks flushed red and she suddenly felt very exposed.

“Why don’t you just admit it, Kate. Deep down you’re just a slut. You’ve tried to hide it all these years, but now the real you is coming out.”

Of course Kate didn’t know the real truth. That Sean had been pushing her mind into doing those things. To her, they had all been her ideas. That thought repulsed her.

“You know, I kinda like the real you.”

“FUCK OFF!” Kate screamed as she picked up a plastic bottle that been sitting on the ground and threw it at him.

Sean chuckled. “I’ll just let you mull it over for a bit...” Sean didn’t want her to become a hermit, especially when he just starting to have fun. “Don’t forget to come to the club tonight. Why don’t you go out and cheer yourself up and buy a nice tight leather mini skirt and a silk blouse and wear them tonight,” he pushed again. He snickered as he walked away. “Don’t forget the stockings and garter,” he called out over his shoulder.

* * *

Kate hadn’t been Sean’s only interest. He enjoyed spending his days and nights quietly pushing women to do things they wouldn’t normally. After leaving Kate awestruck, Sean went to the mall. This particular mall was a very upscale mall, geared more towards the more well-off.

Sean drifted from store to store checking out the women. Sometimes he pushed them to buy things that they normally wouldn’t, to reveal a little more than the normally would. A sleek sexy dress here, a shirt with a neckline that showed a little more cleavage than usual there, and, of course, sexy lingerie.

He walked into a dress shop and quietly milled around. He spotted a sexy co-ed admiring a long slinky white dress.

“I bet you would look stunning in that,” he said as he ambled over. “Why don’t you try it on?”

She shot him a look that clearly said Mind your own business’. “Sorry, just making an observation...”

“Well, why don’t you keep your observations to yourself,” She retorted.

Sean loved it when they got snippy, it just gave him an excuse to play with them. “Well aren’t you just a little rude.”

“Listen, buddy, I never asked for your opinion, now if you don’t mind...” She turned to walk away.

Sean looked her over. She was obviously just a little rich bitch. And it was time she was put in her place. “Listen, why don’t you come back over here.” She stopped and turned around. “I asked you to try this dress on...”

She walked over, grabbed the dress and stalked over to the dress room. Sean followed closely behind. As he passed the clerk, he pushed her to make sure they were left alone.

Sean walked in right behind her and waited outside the stall where she was trying the dress on. “Now, why don’t you come out and model it for me.”

She opened the door and stepped out. He was right, she was absolutely stunning. The dress accentuated her curves and the long slit up the side revealed her shapely leg. The low back made the bra she had been wearing impossible. “Outstanding, very sexy... Don’t you just love the way the fabric feels? Doesn’t the feel of silk on your bear breasts turn you on?”

Her breathing began to be more rapid. Her hands moved up and down her side as she felt the cool fabric on her bare skin. Her nipples began to poke out through the fabric of the dress. “Oh you are getting turned on aren’t you?” He pushed the image of her in the dress kneeling in front of him sucking on his penis. She starting to bite her lower lip as she glanced towards his crotch.

Sean laughed, “Do you honestly think I’d let a snotty little bitch like you suck me off?” A look of desperation flashed across her face. Sean snickered. “Ok, this is what you’re going to do. Kneel.” She dropped to her knees in front of him. He unzipped his pants and fished his penis out. She quickly grabbed it and began to suck on it, while slipping her other hand into her panties masterbating. “From now on, whenever you have sex, you will only be able to orgasm when you think of this moment. You will never tell anyone about this, but you will always remember it. You’ll remember it as the time you, for no apparent reason, sucked some stranger off while masterbating. Oh and buy the dress and when you wear it, it’ll remind you of the slut you were.”

Sean smiled with content as he watched her walk away from the store, dress in hand. She was a little confused as to what happened, but all in all, very satisfied.

* * *

Sean wasn’t always mean about it. Although he could be. As he walked down the corridor he saw a man, pull his wife/girlfriend roughly out of a store. “I said no more clothes!” He yelled at her. You could see the fear in her eyes. He was a large man and she was quite petite. He just had this macho air about him. You could tell this wasn’t the first time she feared him.

That was one thing he hated, men who physically abused women. There were other ways to get things done than violence.

“Excuse me, but you appear to be hurting the lady,” Sean said as he walked up to them.

“What business is it of yours?” The guy snarled back.

“Listen, violence will get you nowhere quickly. Now let the lady go.”

He pushed her behind him and said, “I said, what business is it of yours?” He poked Sean in the chest.

“Fine have it your way.” Sean stared intently at the big man. “You will never lay another hand on any woman again. You will do whatever they tell you and be afraid anytime you think you might have disappointed them. Feeling pain in your penis is the only thing that will excite you sexually. You will begin to wear women’s clothes, first their lingerie, then dresses and skirts. You’ll always know what you’re doing is wrong and be ashamed by it, but you won’t be able to stop. Now, apologize to the lady and be on your way.”

The big man was white as a ghost. He quickly turned to the woman and started to apologize. Tears were streaming down his cheeks as he dropped to his knees and begged for forgiveness.

Sean, too, was white as a ghost. Making simple pushes was relatively easy. The long-term, permanent, pushes were much more difficult. He needed to rest after the second big push in such a short time. He decided to be on his way home. Time to check on how Kate was doing.

* * *

Kate was getting ready for the evening when she stepped out of the bathroom in her new outfit. She had bought a white silk blouse and a black leather mini, along with some stockings and a garter that went with her sexy lace bra and panties that she brought with her ‘just in case’. She was still a little shaken from the experience earlier in the day, but she was determined not to let it get to her. She was going to go out, have a little fun, and most importantly, prove to herself she wasn’t a slut. Although you couldn’t tell it by the outfit she had on.

Jen and Dani had left earlier to meet up with their dates, so Kate left for the club. Her shopping spree had cheered her up a little, but she was still a little wary. She arrived at the club and soon spotted Jen and Dani. She walked over to the table where her friends and their dates were sitting and said, “Hey guys, mind if I join you?”

“Hey girl! We were wondering where you had wandered off to. Is that outfit new?” Dani asked?

“Yeah, what do you think?” Kate did a little pose for her friends.

“You’re gonna put us to shame...” Jen replied. “Pull a chair and stay for a while.”

Kate pulled a chair over and ordered herself a drink.

Sitting across the room, Sean spotted Kate as she walked in. He smiled to himself when he saw what she was wearing. Just what the doctor ordered... he thought. I’ll let her get herself comfortable before we start our game.

He watched Kate dance and interact with her friends and some of the guys in the club. She was trying to be conservative, but the clothes she was wearing drew attention to her. After a couple of drinks and a couple of songs, Sean started his game.

First, he pushed into her mind the idea that Jen and Dani were turning her on. He could tell that she’d never thought of them that way before. He could also sense the embarassment she felt when she realized what she was thinking. Nonetheless she was transfixed by their swaying bodies as they danced. Whenever Jen and Dani looked over at her, she quickly looked down and tried to look innocent. But Jen and Dani both knew the look, they’d seen it on many occassions when some guy’s eyes lingered a moment too long. They looked at each other and giggled. They were learning new things about their friend every day now.

I need some fresh air, Kate thought. She got up and walked out to the patio. Jen and Dani saw Kate get up and they followed her out. Sean followed the girls, keeping just out of site.

“Hey girl, you ok?” Dani inquired as they caught up with her.

“Hmmm? Ummm, yeah, I’m fine,” she struggled. Sean pushed her a little to confess how she was feeling towards her friends. “Actually, there’s something I need to tell you guys... I’m not really sure how to say this...”

“It’s ok... can’t be that bad can it?” Jen put her arm around her.

“Well, and don’t think I’m weird or anything, but seeing you two out there dancing, it, um, well let’s just say I’ve never felt this way towards another woman before.”

“Are you trying to tell us we turn you on?” Dani asked. She knew the answer, but was trying to make Kate feel as comfortable as possible.

“Oh god, don’t think I’m a pervert, or lesbian or anything, please. Oh god, I gotta get out of here...”

“Kate, hold up. It’s ok, you’re not the first to feel that way. Just because you get turned on by a woman doesn’t make you a pervert or lesbian or anything. Jen and I have had sex many times. And, I must admit, I’ve felt the same way about you a few times, especially when you dress as hot as you have today. We’re not lesbians or perverts, we just like to have fun.”

“Kate, relax, you’ve got nothing to fear. No one is going to judge you or anything. You’re a beautiful, fun-loving girl. Enjoy yourself. Don’t be afraid of what you feel. Now come on, the guys are probably wondering what happened to us.” Jen grabbed Kate’s hand and dragged her back inside the club and out on to the dance floor. As he watched them disappear back inside, Sean smiled. Tonight was going to be better than he imagined.