The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prodigy University, Marten’s Counseling

Part 3, Yukina’s Counseling

Entering the room of Marten, she could make out the same scent as yesterday, but now it was pleasant to her. She took a big whiff of it before she went over to the couch to sit down.

“I see that you have come for a counseling my girl, I saw that you had been here yesterday, masturbating to the video’s of your friends counseling. I have to say, quite unbehaving for a vice president of the student council. I hope you have an explanation for it?” he asked her in a stern voice.

Hearing his voice so aggitated filled her with regret and she wanted to do better, she needed to tell him everything, so that she could repent her sin.

“I was here to find something that I could use against you, so that you get fired! But when I saw those videos of you putting Lisa under, I just got so hot and felt so relaxed! Before I realized it I already had my fingers down there and just couldn’t stop. When I got home, I watched the videos some more and masturbated to them the whole time, I am so sorry mister Marten for being such a lewd girl!” she confessed her “crime”.

“Haha, how could I be angry with a hot girl like yourself, as long as you understand I am happy. And I heard from Lisa that you are conflicted because of your feelings towards your brother Naoto?”

“Yes, I have had feelings for him since a few years, always blameing myself for such indecent thoughts. I even masturbated thinking about him and felt horrible afterwards. The only persons I told this about are Lisa... and you...” she said, feeling her doubts slowly leaving her burdened heart.

“Don’t worry, I will be able to help you deal with these feelings, it’s not unnatural for a woman to fall in love with a prodigy, even if the person is their brother. Girls can tell by the scent, pheromones or their aura that the person is a prodigy, and that is what woman desire, to procreate with a male that gives them the highest possibility for a prodigy child. No need for you to feel bad, it’s not that you loved him because he was your brother, or because you loved his personality. All you loved in him was his prodigy that made you feel horny for him.”

She felt suddenly so at ease, and stupid for how she thought about this. Maybe he was right, maybe she only wanted him for his prodigy.

“But I can see you are still conflicted, get out of your shoes and lay down on the couch. I will be able to make you relax and let go of these feelings that have burdened you for so long. Afterwards you will feel much better my girl.”

Getting out of her shoes, she laid her feet on the couch and sank into it, feeling the comfortable leather around her. She immediately began to do as she had already learned, breath deeply and exhale her worries.

“I see you already learned a little from the tapes you watched. How did it feel to see your friend relaxing for me?”

“I was angry at first, seeing her do as you told her to, but then your voice started to sound so alluring, so relaxing. Before I realised it, I had relaxed myself and sank into the chair, and then I felt my hands on my private parts, making me feel... even better... I just couldn’t stop looking the videos...”

“A good girl, my voice is just so soothing, so relaxing. Listening to it you can feel yourself going deeper and deeper again. As your worries and thoughts slow down, you feel how my voice flows even deeper, even stronger into you. You can feel it putting roots into your mind, that will soon grow into a little tree inside your heart, keeping it firm inside it’s roots. Each time you let go of your breath, you feel how all those needless thoughts leave your mind, making it become empty and hollow, so much place to get filled. And every once you draw your breath, you can feel it get filled with pleasure and a wonderful warmth that makes you feel so safe. After all, you are here in the school, completely safe and secure, nothing can happen to you here.”

Hearing his words, Yukina felt how her minds was steadily slowing down, taking in his words, enjoying it’s sound and the wonderful feelings it was giving her. Her whole body was slowly warming up, as the words worked their wonder on her feeble mind.

“That’s it, relaxing makes all these worrisome thoughts go away, just repeat after me. Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease.”

“Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease. Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease.”

“That’s good, let yourself flow deeper into relaxation, let it wash over you, let it make it so hard to think. All those thoughts about your brother, your feelings for him slowly going away, leaving an empty place to be filled. Filled by a new man, one that you want much more than your brother. A prodigy that knows that you need him, knows that you want him. A man that is in this room, that makes you feel so wonderful with his voice. Let all those emotions of your brother go, as they are replaced by feelings towards me, I am not family, so you can love me all you want, desire me all you want, no need to have worries when you think about me, when you want me.”

“No need to worry loving you, I can want you as much as I want...” hearing those words, Yukina felt a strong desire inside of her rise, as her fingers started to touch ehr breasts.

“Yes just like that, there is nothing wrong lusting after a prodigy like myself, that makes you feel this nice and good. With each exhale you feel your feelings for your brother leave you, and each inhale replaces it with me, the person you love, you desire. Just let yourself go, and take me into your heart.”

Letting her self fall even deeper into the roots of the tree inside of her heart, she saw inside of the tree the man she desired so much, the man she could love with out feeling regret or worry. A man she can love with all of her heart without causeing trouble for her parents or her brother. Seeing him, hearing him, she felt her body becoming warmer and warmer, as her hands were massaging her greedy breasts.

“You made wonderful progress, that should be enough for today. Now open your eyes very slowly, let your thoughts return looking at me, you will feel your desires rise up, overwhelming your mind. You may do as you like, my girl.”

Opening her eyes, Yukina felt totally relaxed and calm, at the same time she felt warm and fuzzy, a wonderful feeling. When she stood up and put on her shoes, she looked in front of her towards mister Marten and suddenly felt her pussy twitch in heat and her body became enveloped in radiating warmth. She hurried towards him and kissed him passionately on the lips. Until now she had never kissed any one for real and didn’t know what to do, but felt her body tell her how to do it. Feeling his tongue entering her mouth she tried to do the same as she ground her pussy against his leg, feeling the fabric of her panties rubbing against her panties, she soon felt an orgasm wash over her as she melted into his body. A minute of calming down and she looked at him some more, still feeling the great desire to submit to him, but also the hate for changing her and her friends, though this voice was already quite weak and in the background. Leaving the room she was surprised to find Lisa and Natalia making out and wanted to run away again, but was caught by them in time.

“Now now, look at you, totally hot right? It feels wonderful to relax for master right?” asked an also flushed Lisa.

“It does...”

“I have just the right idea my girl, let us go shopping and get you some appropriate lingerie, I am sure a stuck up bitch like you has nothing worthy of showing to master! Lisa and I will help you find something very nice!” she whispered into her eyes and smiled when she saw her shuddering after hearing it.

* * *

The rest of the day was like a dream for Yukina, going to the mall with Lisa and Natalia they entered a lingerie shop, seeing Yukina trying to resist entering, both whispered into her ears the now familiar chant, which caused her to calm down again and follow inside. They had to do it a few times more when they tried out the lingerie on Yukina, as she was not comfortable with looking at herself with such lingerie, but in the end, the chants made it easy for both of them to make her follow their lead, having her buy loads of sexy underwear.

* * *

When she was home, she saw her brother standing in the kitchen, preparing dinner. Seeing him, she felt a little residing feelings, but much weaker, which cause her to feel at ease with herself. Finally these feelings she had for her brother were going away, those taboo feelings a big sister wasn’t allowed to have.

“Yo sis, you are quite late today. Something happened at school?”

“I have been looking some more into mister Marten, seems like there isn’t anything suspicous going on. I even looked at the videos but didn’t find anything suspicous. He only helped Lisa relax and help her concentrate on her studies. Not even trying to implant anything... horrible.” she said with a smile on her face.

“If you say so sis, it must be true.”

“I am quite exhausted so I will get into my room. Can you call me when the dinner is ready?”

“Of course, I think it will still be about half an hour before it’s done.”

Going into her room, she layed her new lingerie on the bad and looked at it once more, they were all very sexy, G-Strings, see through, lace, and even some with openings in them. She needed a shower after all that happened and went into the bathroom, with one of her new lingerie in hand. She took a black lace bra and panty that would fit her very well. Inside the shower she thought about what had happened the day and started to masturbate with the shower head, bringing herself towards yet another orgasm. When she suddenly heard her brother call out for her she realised what she was doing and quickly got out of the shower.

Going into the dining room, she saw the fabulous dinner her brother had done. He and her little sister Yurika were already eating. Sitting besides them her siblings talked all about university, but Yukina had no interest in it right now. Talking to her brother felt kinda unnecessary, eating fast she excused herself towards her room, telling them the exhausting was catching up to her.

Once in her room she closed the door and put on the lock, something she had asked her father to install once Naoto had become bigger, feeling a need for more private space. She moved towards her computer and looked into her mail, Lisa had told her to do so and look for Emails from mister Marten. She soon found something and put in her headphones to hear it better. She soon was in a relaxed state once more and began to finger herself, while she listend to the wonderful voice of Marten.

She continued to listen to his tapes for the next three hours, masturbating the whole time, afterwards she went into bed and could still hear his voice telling her how much she loved him, and how little she cared for her little brother, making her able to ignore those worrying feelings she had.

* * *

The next day Yukina felt refreshed and invigorated and dressed in yet another of the lovely new lingerie, she decided on a silken red thong and bra that had little hearts were her nipples would be. She then put on her uniform and felt... strange, looking into the mirror it looked so ordinary and... boring. She decided to hike up her skirt by a few inches, making it as short as Lisa and Natalia’s allowing passerbies to almost get a glimpse of her sexy panties. While she opened up the four upper buttons of her shirt to show of her new bra. When Yurika saw her like that she had to breath in and didn’t dare talk to her sister about it, while her brother already seemed to have left.

Arriving at the university she got many glances from other girls and boys, most looked bewildered, some which greedy eyes. When the classes were over she went to the student council room and got called out by the student council president, Motokawa Harue, a japanese beauty that had become the president when Yukina was elected as the vice-president. They had been friends from the high school and always talked about everything.

“Yukina, what’s gotten into you, suddenly wearing your uniform like... this!” said the buxom girl in front of her. She had very nice and big breasts that put a lot of stress on her uniform, from seeing her change before, she knew her ass was just as juicy. Her long block hair was worn straight and she had a heart accessoir in them. She wore her uniform just like Yukina normally, buttoned up to the top and the skirt in the normal length.

“Well, I saw quite a few girls wearing the clothes like this, and wanted to try it out. Don’t think it really suits me, so will probably change it back.” she told her. Harue thought about probing further, but she knew Yukina well enough that she would tell her if anything bad was causing her to do it.

Apart from Harue there were four other girls in the council. Petra, the secretary that made most of their meetings and did the official announcements, she is a german beauty with long curly blond hair and ocean blue eyes, she too is quite well proportioned but has her outfit just a little more on the open side. Then there is Ming, a chinese girl that does her duty as the treasurer, keeping an eye on the money all of the clubs are allowed to spend. She is a very petite woman that has a short bob hair cut with black hair and black eyes. She too has her uniform in a conservative form. After that is Lex, an american student that helps Petra in organizing all kinds of stuff. She has platinum hair and melon like breasts, and her uniform is always on the border of legality, having being called in by Harue quite often. The last girl is Mina, another japanese girl that has the position as the disciplinary president, the very strict girl always has her uniform beyond the rules and makes it actually longer than it normally is. She has her long black hair ponytail that reaches beyond her butt, which is like her breasts a very nice average size.

* * *

Doing her work for the day, Yukina excused herself using her friends as an excuse, when she arrived there she already saw Lisa and Natalia talking to each other, while Naoto and Haruka were talking to each other. When all of them saw Yukina enter, Lisa and Natalia had big smiles on their faces, as Naoto and Haruka looked surprised.

“Sis, what’s gotten into you! Wearing your clothes in... In such a way!” he almost screamed at her.

“I wanted to have an image change, I had always been wearing my uniform the same way, so I thought this would be nice. And you never called Lisa or Natalia out for how they wear their clothes, so why call me out?” she said a little pissed.

Hearing his sister talk to him in that way caught him off guard and he couldn’t answer her properly.

“That’s quite the extreme change though, Yukina. Did you find a... boyfriend maybe?” asked Haruka.

“I might have found someone I have some interest in. I am supposed to meet with him today, so... I wanted to look... good...” she said, acting shy.

Haruka seemed to calm down a little, while Naoto was still confused and didn’t say anything. They then talked a little more about all kinds of things, mostly Lisa, Natalia and Yukina, while Haruka entered the conversation in the middle too. Naoto never said anything, not like Yukina cared for his opinion. When her time had come Yukina got up and went towards the counselor’s office.

* * *

Arriving at the office, she could hear another girl moaning like crazy inside the room, turning Yukina even further on, it took them about ten minutes before the girl came out of the room, she could remember her being one of Lisa’s friends from the track and field, Marina, a very fit japanese girl with short black hair. She had seen her change too and her body looked very toned and sexy. When Yukina entered the room and saw mister Marten, her pussy twitched for a second and she got incredibly hot for him, moving over towards him she sat on his lap and began kissing with him like when she left the last time. Feeling his hands on her butt felt wonderful and she couldn’t resist grinding her pussy into him.

“You really are a good girl, I hope you came to relax a little more today?”

“Of course mister Marten, I felt so nice after last time, I need to feel it again.”

“Good good, and you look wonderful, I love this bra of yours, fits you quite well.”

Hearing his praise, she felt her heart skip a beat as she slowly rose up and walked over towards the couch. Sitting there she spread her legs and showed him her panties.

“Lisa and Natalia told me what you like, and I just had to wear these when I woke up today. I wanted to look as sexy and good for you as I can! That’s why I hiked up my skirt and opened a few buttons on my shirt. I got scolded by the president for it, but I can’t care less as long as I can look good for you!”

“You really are a good girl, the make yourself comfortable and we will begin.”

Yukina immediately fell into the couch and put her hands on her panties and bra, closing her eyes as she began to massage her private parts.

“You can feel how you fall deep into relaxation again, feel the pleasure running through your body as the feeling of emptiness falls over you once more. Just let go and accept these feelings as they fill you with warmth. Each time you exhale, the love for your brother, together with all of those worrying thoughts leave you. And with each of your inhales it will fill the void left behind with love towards me, the person that rescued you from these bothering thoughts. There is no need to feel bad having sex with me, there is no reason to not love and adore me, it’t totally okay to worship me as your master that makes you feel this wonderful.”

“Let go of my brother... only makes me feel worried... Master makes me feel good... wonderful...” were the silent words that left her lips as she continued to move her fingers.

“Yes, accept me as your master that makes you feel this good, the person that you would do anything for. He is much more important than your brother that is only causing you trouble. There will be nothing to worry about with me, just all that is there to enjoy. Just looking at your brother makes you feel disgust and nausea, as it should be for a proud sister to look at her worthless little brother. All he ever does is stand in your shadow, trying to make himself look good because you are so wonderful. He is trying to use you for his own good, and thus tried to make you fall in love with him, your own brother. He used disgusting methods to turn you into his incest lover, one that lifes a shameful life as she devotes her life to her horrible brother. But don’t worry, I am here to release you, help you from waking up from this horrible dream. Just listen to my voice as you sink deeper and deeper into my voice. You can feel the roots of my voice sinking into your heart, using those roots to detox your heart from this poison your brother had put in there.”

Yukina could feel how true these words were, her brother always flirted with her trying to make her fall for him, and the worst thing, he had succeeded. She had fallen in love with him and thought about even doing lewd stuff with him. But now that she met master, she knew now disgusting this all was and would make sure that this never ever happened again. The love she felt for master was real and pure, he was a wonderful man, a prodigy that helped girls like her to find their real purpose, over come their fears and worries that have troubled their hearts for too long. He saved Lisa from her problems studying, he got Natalia out of her slump because of homesickness, and now he rescued herself from her brother that tried to manipulate her and turn her into his incest slave.

“Yes, your heart is becoming pure and nice, I can see it, so much of your love for that disgusting boy has left you, and has turned into love towards me. YOu made wonderful progress today too and surely a little more hearing at home will give you the finishing touch. But for now you may wake up, there is still some time before our time is over, so feel free to do what your heart wants to.”

Yukina opened her eyes and looked at her master, that looked so much better than her brother. She can’t remember why she had fallen for him, but now thinking about him fills her with disgust and a desire to vomit. She stood up and walked towards her master, humping his leg again as she kissed him heavly on his lips, grinding her pussy into his leg, feeling the wonderful pleasure her clitoris was giving her. She knew how to kiss now a little better and entered his tongue to battle with his, as she moved her hands up and down his back to get a better feel from him. She felt his hands on her butt again and pushed it into them from time to time, encouraging him to massage her even more. She let out loud moans and called out his name as she moved and enjoyed every second of it. After a few minutes she came on his leg as she ground her hips into his leg and looked into his eyes with complete love.

Leaving his room she saw one of her classmates waiting outside with a dreamy expression on her face, Yukina knew what this girl would be up to and was kind of jealous.

* * *

Arriving home she saw that her brother wasn’t home yet, probably hanging out with Haruka somewhere, poor girl had to deal with her disgusting brother, she really should do something about that later. But she was happy to see her little sister home and went into the living room to see her watch some anime.

“Oh, looking anime again, aren’t you out of that age?” she asked her little sister.

“You know anime is ageless, anyone can look it! And there came out a new show I really wanted to watch.”

“What shall we eat for dinner, any wish?”

“How about curry, I love curry!”

“Why did I even ask? Ufufu.”

Preparing the dinner for her family, she made sure to spice it up a little for her sister as she liked spicy food. Half way in her brother came home but didn’t say a word to her, only looking at her from time to time with a red head. She knew her sexy outfit turned him on, and only felt disgust at this incest loving idiot. When all of the meals were done, she put a little extra into Yurika’s food, a little sleeping pill she had used before when she couldn’t sleep because of the stress from learning and student council work. Not enough to make her fall asleep, but just about the right portion for her to get sleepy and return to her room.

About half an hour after dinner her sister called out to go into the bath and then sleep as she was terribly tired form the long day. About half an hour later Yukina also announced to go into the bath and then into her bed. When she came out of the bath she took her phone and loaded a special file from her master, that was supposed to make other girls fall into a deep trance and learn about his wonderful help. She plugged in some headphones and walked over into Yurika’s room, starting the recording and putting the headphones securely on her head. She then returned to her own room to hear another of her masters files herself and masturbated to it for about one hour. She then though Yurika should be far enough and went over to her room, making sure her creepy brother wasn’t anywhere near. Entering her sister room she was happy to see some suspicous movement under the sheets and went over to her bed. Removing the headphones from her ears she whispered softly: “Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease.” and heard her little sister repeating the words in quite the happy tone. She then put the headphones over her head again and moved lower on the bed and removed her sisters panties, taking in the sweet scent of the young girls pussy, she began licking and sucking at it. The moans of her sister got stronger and she heard her chant the words from time to time, she inserted a few fingers into her pussy and returned to suck at her clitoris. She never had even thought of doing a cunnilingus on anyone, but it seemed totally normal to do this for her sister in order to make her understand master better. When she felt her sister spasming a little, she knew the girl was near and pushed her over the limit by pumping her fingers in and out of her. When she saw her spray her juices all of the bed, she was surprised but also happy, a girl like her would surely be a good slave for master. She then removed the headphones once more.

“Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease. Just like sister I want to be a slave. Just like sister I hate that disgusting Naoto.” before she changed the file on her smartphone to one she had gotten from master today, one that had told her even more about her love for master and her disgust towards Naoto. Surely Yurika wouldn’t be ready to become a slave of master, but she needed to share her hate towards that pig with her, so that she too could be saved from his clutches.

When she returned to her own room, she went to her PC to masturbate a little more to the files as she readied herself some more for master.

* * *

The next morning she went into Yurika’s room first and saw how she still had the headphones on, listening to the words of her master. Removing the headphones she whispered the chant into her ears once more before she kissed her sister on the lips. She was happy to feel her sister kiss her back and they made out for a minute before Yukina stood up and left the room. At the breakfast the three of them sat together and Yurika talked with Yukina the whole time. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her sister look towards her brother wrinkling her nose. Surely the files had the effect she had wished for and turned her sister at least a little against that pig.

Just like yesterday she had put on her uniform quite short with open buttons. She was surprised to see quite a few girls with their uniforms in a similiar style and couldn’t wait to see even more girls doing the same. After classes she rushed towards the council room and set up her MP3 player she got from home to play the first files of her master into the room. When the other girls entered the room, they told her they could hear something but weren’t sure, but she told them she couldn’t hear it and they just shrug their shoulders. After about an hour in the room she could see the other girls havign smiles on their faces as each of them sat limply in their seats. Being friends with Harue for quite some time she knew it would be best to start with her, as she knew her best and moved towards her.

“Hey Harue, are you feeling so nice and relaxed, like nothing could hurt you, could worry you?”

“Yes... so relaxed...”

“Good, I heard you are so worried about your mom, with her illness and hospitalisation, it must be so hard for you to deal with it, I know you love her so much and would do anything to return her to be healthy again right?”

“Yes... mom sick... so sad...”

“But not right now, you are so relaxed that you couldn’t think about mom at all right? Just let those thoughts get out of your mind as you exhale, and let happy thoughts flow into you as you inhale. Just listen to the voice you can hear and let it calm you down, make you feel so good and happy. Would you like to feel even more of it?”

“Yes please... It feels so good...”

“Then come, follow me, I will introduce you to him, he will make you forget about your mother’s problems in no time.”

She then led her friend towards the councilors room and entered it alone, making her wait outside.

* * *

“Master I came once more, please I have been a good girl and made sure two girls will be yours in no time!”

“Good to hear, tell me who those girls are.”

“My little sister, I gave her a little sleeping pill yesterday and then made her hear you tapes the whole night, when I woke her up in the morning kissing her, she was totally into it and looked at my brother in disgust. I am sure it worked wonders on her, I should bring her here and turn her into your pet!”

“That sounds nice, and the other girl?”

“I thought who would be fitting to be yours and as the vice president, I thought the student council president would be the best target for me to offer towards yourself! She is a good friend of mine and I used her sick mother to cause her to want to visit you. I am sure if you use her sickness, you can save her from those worries and let her become so much better in dealing with that pain! And become one of your willing slaves too of course!”

“I love the sound of that, is she waiting outside?”

“Yes!”

“Then come here and let me give you your due reward, a good girl like yourself is worthy of becoming mine.” he said as he opened his trouser revealing his penis to her.

Seeing it for the first time she felt her knees grow weak, but she had enough will power to move towards him, like the last time she straddled his lap as she guided his penis into her vagina. She felt the lips of her labia being opened by his penis and felt a pain run through her when she could feel something being ripped apart inside of her. The pain of her hymen being broken though was short and she soon rode him with all she got as she kissed him heavily. His hands moved helped her hips move in synch with his hips and the pleasure she recieved from their coopulation was unlike anything she had ever thought of. She felt a wonderful warmth glowing from her pussy towards her body, and at the same time the pleasure and heat from her mouth radiated towards it as well. She heard the lewd sounds of their bodies clashing against each other echo through out the room as they love making was becomeing rougher. When she felt something enter her pussy and his body rock in spasm, she felt an immense pleasure run through her body directly into her head filling it with white colors. She needed a few minutes to calm down and looked at her master in love and adoration once more.

“Thank you for giving this wonderful reward to me master. Let me bring in the president so that you may help her too. In the meantime I will search for my little sister.” she said before she went towards the door to let in the president. She was compeltely red in the face and had a dreamy expression on her, one of her hands was also down at her skirt slowly moving up and down.

* * *

Yukina then went on to search for her sister and found her in the library.

“Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease.” she whispered into her ear and the girls eyes grew distant in seconds, she moved one hand under the desk and began massaging her from below there.

“That’s good my little Yurika, just let go, let your mind open to my words and just feel good. You too worry about your feelings for Naoto right? Those incestous thoughts that bother you each day, those horrible things that disgusting pig put into your head.”

“He put... into my head...?”

“Yes, he wanted us cute little sisters as his incest slaves and fuck us each day, making is fall into depravity. But master told me how wrong he was and saved me from my horrible worries considering his bad influence on me. Thanks to him I am finally free from Naoto and can life a normal life as a normal girl. Don’t you want to be normal too?”

“Yes... don’t want to be... incest...”

“Then let me give you a hand, I will show you the way to master, he will make sure you learn all that you need to learn. Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease.”