The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prodigy University, Marten’s Counseling

Part 4, Marten’s Girls

Bringing her sister towards the room of the counselor, she could hear some one moaning and slurping noises from inside. She had left the president only 45 minutes ago, so she was wondering if she was still inside, and when the door opened ten minutes later she was happy to see the president walk out, with some white cream on her lips.

“Now go in Yurika, we will see each other later, I gotta talk with the president for a little.”

“Yes sister...” she said as she walked into the room.

“Harue, you look so happy and relaxed, mister Marten really is a wonderful guy right?”

“Oh yes, he made me feel so relaxed, and took all those worries about mom away... I should have talked to him sooner, thanks for teaching me, Yukina...” she said with empty eyes and a big smile on her face.

“I just got an idea that I would like to get your help with, let’s go back into the room of the council and see what the others are up to!”

“Good idea...”

* * *

Entering the student council room, Yukina was happy to see all of the others still inside, all had their hands down at their panties, slowly stroking up and down. Walking up to Petra she kissed her on the lips and was happy with her reaction, which was kissing Yukina back without even thinking. She saw Harue doing the same to poor little Ming. Both of them talked to each of the girls and told them they would need to meet up with Marten and tell him all about their worries, so that he can lift them off of them, replacing wonderful thoughts about him with them.

They changed the girls they spoke to every few minutes and were working on their little pliant minds one after the other. Making sure to keep them horny, they helped them by kissing, stroking their clits and sometimes even licking their vaginas. After about one and a half hours, both of them stood in front of them, speaking one last time for today with them.

“Now my little girls, Yukina and me already spoke to the new counselor and found out how much of a wonderful person he is, you too need to go there today and recieve your first relaxation session. And I want all of you to get some nice undies, I will make a check of them tomorrow morning in the student council room. Each girl that didn’t listen to the new dress code, will need to see the counselor immediately!”

“Yes, Harue!” they all said in unisono before leaving the room, heading towards Marten’s room. Yukina then went out with Harue and helped her get some sexy lingerie for her, she made sure that all of it was some sexy lace, see through or even open cut out ones to reveal her wonderful nipples for all to see.

* * *

While Yukina was recruiting the student council to become fans of master too, Yurika had entered the room and was already lying on the couch, listening to the induction of Marten.

“I can feel your feelings towards that disgusting little boy inside of you, he has done the same thing has he did with your big sister, trying to turn her into an incest loving toy that would do anything to please him. It must have been worrying your mind for so long to have these feelings inside of you. But don’t worry, I can help you forget about these feelings towards your brother, and change them into something better, healthier.”

“No brother was always nice... He isn’t... disgusting...”

“I can see where these emotions come my girl. He was trying to gain your affection by trying to be the good big brother, but I know his true face, your sister told me all about it. How he had tried to rape her, tried to violate her when he had been angry that she didn’t want to sleep with him. She told me how much she had loved him and how nice he always was towards her. But when I helped her to understand these feelings, he became angry and tried to do horrible things to her. I am glad that she was strong enough to defend herself, but I wonder if you too will be strong enough to fight his rage, when he ever learns you do not want to participate in his sick desire for incest.”

“Did he... Poor Yukina... That’s so horrible...”

“No need to worry my girl, just listen to my voice as I guide you deeper and deeper into relaxation. Let your mind open to my voice and take it in, I will make sure to erase these thoughts from your mind, helping you return to being a healthy woman once more. Each exhale your worries go, each breath so at ease. Repeate with me, each exhale your worries go, each breath so at ease.”

“Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease. Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease.” chanting these words she felt her mind slowing down and calming down tremendously. It felt so relaxing and nice to let go of her worries and listen to his voice. It was so calming and just seemed to echo inside her mind, making her feel so nice and pliant.

“As your feelings for your brother slowly dissipate, you feel how a warmth and new feelings flow into you. The person that made you feel this good should be the one that you truely love, the one that helped you overcome your incestous feelings for your disgusting brother. I am sure you can feel your body growing warm and happy as you hear my voice, as it fills your soul with happiness and bliss. You can feel how my voice is slowly growing, as it puts it’s roots into your heart, slowly enveloping it in it’s nice and warm love. While the feelings for your brother diminish and slowly change into those that they should have always been, disgust and resentment, as he had the odacity to try and turn you into a sick being as himself.”

Hearing the words of Marten, Yurika could certainly feel how her feelings for her brother were overwritten by Marten, she felt a strong connection towards this man that helped her with these feelings for her brother that she had thought about for a few years. At the same time she could feel how her emotions towards her brother were starting to become more wicked, hateful. He had tried to change her and her sister into sick incest pets that would do all he wants. She couldn’t forgive such things.

“We made wonderful progress my girl, but this should be all for now, there are still so many girls waiting for their turn. I will send you a wonderful file that you can hear with your sister when you get home. I can only reccomend to sleep with her in the same bed, pleasureing each other will make your love towards each other and me even stronger.”

Leaving the room, she could see the girls frm the student council waiting with flushed faces, each had their fingers on her panties as they were slowly massaging them.

* * *

Getting home, she was surprised to see her sister already home making curry once more. She really loved curry and couldn’t wait for it to be done when her brother returned too.

“Hey you two, how was your day? I didn’t see you at our place today, Yukina.”

“I had other stuff to do, not like I can waste my time with the likes of you all the time.” she said more hateful than he had ever heard her speak before.

“Hey, that’s no way to speak to your brother, whats gotten into you?! Did I make you angry or something?”

“Looking at you makes me angry, you incestuous freak. Lisa told me all about your little hobby of masturbating to me and Yurika, disgusting!”

“What the heck?! I would never do something like that, no idea why Lisa tells such lies!”

“Shut up, Naoto! Get into your room and fuck off, I don’t wanna see your ugly face today!” she shouted at him.

Taken a back and confused, he left the room with tears in his eyes. Yukina and Yurika smiled seeing their disgusting brother so pathetic, Yukina was sure he would phone with Haruka and bitch about how pathetic he is.

When the food was finished, the girls went into the bath together and washed each others body, making sure to bring each of them over the edge at least twice. With their bodies cleaned and fresh, they went into Yukina’s room and closed the door, putting on the newest file from master, the girls snuggled agaisnt each other. About an hour later Yukina heard Naoto open the main door and whispering to someone, until she heard the voice of Haruka too. He really bitched towards her and surely the poor girl came to comfort her useless boytoy. After a few minutes she went out of her room and listened on the two.

“Sis is acting strangely... Yurika too... Everyone... Counselor...”

“If you say so... talk to her.... find out...”

“No... dangerous... you too...”

Her brother was already afraid his little pet might run off to another guy, such a poor little disgusting pig. Yukina waited until Haruka was about to leave to talk with her a little too.

“Hi there, Haruka, I am sure my brother told about what I had said earlier. Probably telling you that he would never masturbate thinking about me and Yurika being his little pets. I didn’t want to believe it too, but then I got the video from Lisa. Maybe you could take a look at it and see for yourself. I am sure if it’s you, you can talk him out of this stupid and disgusting fantasy!” she told her acting all timid and sad.

“His what? He didn’t tell me anything about that! He only said to me you were acting strange since you talked with the counselor and he sounded totally out of it. He just now fell asleep crying so I can hardly imagine that was an act...”

“Oh, he is good at that, he tried to play that victim card on me quite a few times, I almost fell for it... Please, it’s just a video, it won’t hurt to watch it, right?” she said pleadingly.

Haruka felt torn, her boyfriend surely would never do anything like that, but on the other hand, why would his sister lie about having a video tape? That doesn’t make a lot of sense. Entering the big sisters room, she heard Yurika sleep on the bad and wondered what this was about.

“After I and Naoto had the quarrel, poor Yurika wanted to sleep with me to calm down.”

She then sat down infront of the PC and put on the headphones as Yukina had said. She then heard a calm voice that sounded quite intoxicating but saw only static on the screen in front of me. She looked at it for a minute to see what would happen, when the video of Naoto masturbating would start, but it never did. But she also felt so relaxed right now that standing up sounded so tiresome, she could sense how her body relaxed as she fell into the chair and felt the hands for Yukina slowly caress her body. Her hands on her body felt quite nice, especially when they were on her breasts.

Haruka had no idea how long she watched the video but looking at the clock of the computer felt like such a bother and the voice was just so nice to listen to, relax to. It was telling her to just let go of her worries, and feel warm and calm inside. And just like the voice said, she felt the worries about Naoto and his sisters slowly leave her, as she calmed down and felt nice and warm inside. The hands of Yukina slowly went downwards and soon arrived at her skirt, she spread her legs for her to have better access and soon felt the slim fingers tracing her vagina over her panties, making sure to give her clitoris some special attention. She felt how she got hornier by the second and let out lewd moans as the pleasure slowly rose and her body felt so relaxing.

The voice led her deeper and deeper into relaxation and she felt her whole body not able to lift a finger, she was so deeply relaxing that her body just couldn’t be bothered to move, not that she really wanted to. The fingers of Yukina felt so nice and they were already entering her pussy giving her even more of these nice feelings as she fell deeper and deeper into the wonderful voice coming from the headphones, telling her to relax and let her worries go.

Haruka then felt two other hands enveloping her face as it was guided towards the face of Yurika who then began to kiss her on the lips, startled at first, soon Haruka began to return the kiss and their moans filled the room. Yukina moved under the desk and pulled the panties off of the girls legs as she began to lick the girls labia. The feeling was foreign, but very pleasurable and she began to rock her hips into the other girls face, trying to get even more of this wonderful feeling she was getting. She felt how the tongue was gently licking her clitoris and felt the lips of Yukina envelop it to suck on it sometimes too. She hadn’t thought about doing this with a girl, but now she wasn’t sure why. The girls continued this for about an hour before Haruka was completely exhausted and called her parents, telling them she would stay with Naoto since he had some problems with his family.

Afterwards the girls moved over towards the bed and kissed and fondled each other, though Haruka was always on the receiving end, getting caressed by Yukina and Yurika. She also never put down the headphones, though she could hear different lines on them from time to time when Yukina moved towards the PC. For three hours they kissed and enjoyed each others bodies before the three of them fell asleep, Haruka still hearing the voice of Marten in her head...

* * *

Waking up next to Yukina and Yurika, she still heard the voice of Marten from the earphones, waking up to his wonderful voice made her absolutely horny and she began to masturbate once more. Pumping her fingers into her pussy, she let out the mantra she now knew so well, cause Yukina to wake up. She soon was kissing the needy girl on the lips as her finger started to knead her already flushed breasts. Yurika looked at them both as they were making out and enjoyed the show, as her own fingers were down in her panties as well. Haruka soon felt an orgasm wash over her as she came and slowly calmed down. Dressing with Yukina in her room, she got some new wonderful sexy lingerie from her that Yukina told her to show Marten when she would go to him for her first session. Just hearing about her first session made Haruka feel so horny that she almost came once again.

Yukina made sure that Naoto was already gone and the three of them walked towards the school, each having their skirts shortened and their shirts open. When Haruka and the two sister arrived at the school gate, Naoto was there already waiting for his girlfriend.

“Haruka?! What... are you wearing?! What’s gotten into you?!”

“I... well talked to your sister a little yesterday when you fell asleep and... she gave me a few tips to look good...”

“What did you do to her!? Come with me Haruka, I gotta stop this now!” he grabbed her hand and began walking towards the school, but was soon stuck, as Haruka seemed to stop in her tracks.

“Could you stop bossing me around? I just came to school and you are behaving so aggressive and strange, just give me some space right now.” she told him as she slapped his hand away.

“I... I just... You gone crazy too?! I will beat that fuck head up!” he said angrily before storming into the building.

Haruka looked at him run away, but couldn’t worry at all about it, still hearing the voice of Marten inside of her head.

“Don’t worry about that idiot, we will show you to his side once classes have ended. Maybe we even meet that little shit head there.”

* * *

After her classes, Yurika immediately went to Marten and entered his room, she felt so much better after yesterday with her sister and Haruka and stood infront of him, show him her panties already wet from anticipation.

“Looks like you learned quite well, I guess your time with your sister really helped you come to love me?”

“Yes, there was also Haruka, Naoto’s girlfriend which I and sister pleasured and gave your voice too, I am sure she will come to you today.”

“The girlfriend of your disgusting brother? I can’t wait to steal her away from him, I am sure she will be much happier when she is one of my girls. I guess there is no need for a session for you, so do as you wish my girl.”

Yurika then opened his trouser and soon had it in her mouth, she never blew a guy, but the voice had told her all that she needed to know. How to twirl her tongue around the shaft, how to lick the glans when she let it out for a second and even how to do these lewd sounds she she sucked it up and down. Feeling it hard enough in her mouth, she stood infront of him and made a little dance, pulling her panties down as she showed him her vagina. Afterwards she went onto his lap and began to rock her hips up and down, feeling a sharp pain as her hymen was broken, but quickly afterwards intense pleasure as she felt his member entering and exiting her greedy vagina.

She could make out how he put his hands on her hips and began moving his hips with hers, increasing the pleasure the girl felt as the member was invading her vagina deeper and deeper.

“This feels amazing master, I am so happy you took me from brother!” she moaned into his ear as her eyes rolled a little back into their sockets.

“I am happy I found a fucking little girl like you and took you from him. A loser like that doesn’t deserve a hot minx like yourself!”

They continued to rock their hips and soon Yurika felt her orgasm come closer, until she felt some liquid enter her pussy and she too violently came.

“Thank you so much master, I am sure other girls are already waiting, so I will leave for now, but I can’t wait for our next session!” she said before she kissed him passionately goodbye.

When she opened the door she was happy to see already a few girls waiting with their hands down in their panties. First in the party was actually Haruka that was still sporting her lewd bra from her opened shirt and looked at her with desire. Yurika also saw all of the members of the student council and even Lisa and her sister, making out a little further in the row.

* * *

Entering the room of Marten, Haruka immediately kissed him on the lips and ground her legs into his.

“I have no idea why, but your voice made me so horny, I love it, it makes me feel so good. Yukina and Yurika were so nice to make me listen to it the whole night while they tought me how to be a good girl, please let me relax and turn me into your slave! I can’t wait to leave Naoto behind and become yours!”

“Good girl, then sit on the couch and make yourself comfortable, show me how good of a girl you are and masturbate for me. Surely that wouldn’t be a problem for you right?”

“Of course not!”

Haruka then went onto the couch and spread her legs wide, giving him a good view of her purple lace panties. She sank into the couch and closed her eyes, while her fingers began to flow towards her panties.

“That’s good, now listen to my voice as it helps you relax, allowing you to go even deeper and deeper, as my voice starts to put it’s roots into your heart. Slowly pushing out everything else as all that matters is my voice. It helps you relax and feel so good, there is nothing right now that matters but my voice as it helps you go down for me so very nicely. Just listen to it as it guides you deeper and deeper into relaxation and every other thought become nothing more than noise that is filtering through your brain. No thought is worth trying to break out of this deep relaxation as it makes you feel so nice and makes all worries just dissipate from your heart, leaving nothing but warmth and love towards me. No need to hold back, moan as much as you like as the feelings wash over your body and make you feel so amazing.

Haruka then began to moan, “Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease.” over and over.

“Good good, very good indeed, it seems Yukina did a very throughout job with you. Now listen more to my voice at it erases that disgusting boy friend of yours from your brain. That aweful pig that wanted to turn his sisters into incest slaves while make you into his little mistress and arm candy. He never cared about your feelings, only about his own. Calling you when he had trouble, never asking about your well being. You are fed up with that creepy incestuous ass. But you know who you really want to belong to, the person which voice let’s you relax so nicely, helps you with your worries so wonderfully. The voice that has already roots deep inside of your heart and will never let it go again. It feels right to listen to my every word, it is the best to do as I wish. Now wake up and see the world through new eyes, as your new love now sits in front of you.”

Haruka opened her eyes and could see her true love really in front of her, not that incestuous little bastard Naoto, but her real lover, her master, Marten! The wonderful guy that used his voice to make her feel so relaxed and nice, and will do so from now on too. She got up and walked over towards him kissing him on the lips before she left the room. She didn’t want to take too much of his time, since she knew so many girls were waiting in front of the room.

* * *

A little later Haruka arrived at their normal spot and saw Yukina, Lisa, Natalia and even Yurika talk with each other, she also saw Naoto a little further away and only looked at him for a second before she moved to the other girls.

“Finally done with your first session, Haruka? How was it, relaxing for mister Marten?” said Yukina with a big smile on her face as she looked over towards Naoto, seeing him grow blue around his nose as he realized in despair what had happened to his girlfriend.

“Wonderful, I think I can finally say farwell to that disgusting brother of yours, think to turn you guys into his incest pets is just absolutely horrible. I just hope he goes into some cave and dies out of shame!” she said in an needlessly loud voice, making sure that stupid guy over there had heard it all. She sat down and talked with the girls about master for about half an hour, taking a look at Naoto from time to time, who never got his head up again, looking straigth at the ground.

* * *

The next morning Naoto woke up and didn’t see any of his sisters at home. When they had returned the other day, they were kissing heavily each other and only talked shit about him. They cooked some curry and ate it, but threw the left overs away, so that Naoto had to cook himself. He then heard their moans from Yukina’s room and took a short glance inside, before Yukina slammed the door right shut into his face, making sure to lock it.

When he walked towards the university he saw many of the girls wearing the same shameless clothes as his sisters and each of them had such sexy underwear one. Arriving at the gate he saw Marten standing at the entrance taking a look at each girls panties, as they raised their skirt for him to look at them. He then kissed them on the lips making each of the girls cum. There was a long line infront of him and he also saw his girlfriend and sisters there too, together with Lisa and Natalia. Each of them showed him their panties and came when he kissed them. He couldn’t watch any longer and went towards his classes.

After the normal classes ended he heard an announcement over the schools speakers.

“Good day my fellow slaves, master Marten has officially announced that all girls in this university are now his and we do not need to hide it anymore. Each slave will recieve her shedule in which she will be allowed to meet him and service him. All girls are only allowed to wear their new uniform and never let any of the other worthless scummy guys even try to touch them.”

He recognized the voice as the student council president and head out to leave the school.

Over the next few weeks he and the other guys in the school basically became the slaves of the girls. When they wanted something Naoto or another guy had to get it, if they didn’t want to get humilated by the girls. Some even did it on purpose so one of the girls stomped on their penis. He too had felt it once and started thinking about doing something bad so he could get another one...

Yukina and Yurika basically treated him like vermin and made him do all the cooking, cleaning and whatever chores they had split up between each other. Sometimes Yukina allowed him to watch them kiss and fondle each other, if he gave them enough cash. He used almost all of his money to watch them and even started taking on a part time job to get some more. The school soon was filled with girls masturbating in classes and calling out to their master. They always teased all of the other guys by showing of their tits and butts, picking up stuff from the ground, making their skirts rise up their ass and show their thongs, or even sometimes bare pussy. Naoto often got hard in school but wasn’t allowed to masturbate until his sister allowed him.

The teacher in school weren’t better at all, the guys were just like himself, often oggling the girls spread legs and asking them to kiss their feet in exchange for good grades, while the female teachers were wearing the same outfit and quite often did “masturbation classes” were they put on a tape of Marten and masturbated with all of them together. He found the tapes nice and relaxing and after each time wanted to be domianted even more, strange.

His mother had seen his sisters behave and talked with his father about it, they went to the school to complain but when they returned, father was getting insulted by his mother as she started to dress just like the others. From there on no one at home but his father considered him to be a human worthy of their love and they regularly insulted him.

He heard from other sources that the school Marten had worked on indeed praised him extremely high, as they too had been completely enslaved by him and the prodigy university was his masterwork and soon only allowed girls to be admitted. Each and every girl that graduated from there started to work in one of the biggest companies and are supposed to be extremely loyal and... allowing workforces. He himself worked in such a company and often heard the girls screaming the names of their masters, bosses as they fucked them inside their offices. Of course, he himself never got his hands on any of them.

His sisters, Lisa, Natalia and Haruka all became part of Marten’s personal harem and even gave birth to his children. Mother too apparently visits him from time to time, thanking him for the wonderful work he did with her lewd little girls.