The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prodigy University, Marten’s Counseling

Part 2, Natalia’s Counseling

Over the next few days, Natalia could see how happy and cheerful Lisa had become once more. She had known her for being a cheerful girl, but towards the end of their year, it seemed that she got a little bothered by her grades, which hampered her mood quite a bit. So seeing her in such a good mood again, Natalia made an appointment with the Counselor that had helped her so tremendously. She had the first appointment of the day and was a little giddy about it, she never had any problems in Russia, coming from a wealthy family, she never had to want something, as her dad had made sure she would get anything she could desire. Only after getting to Japan, did she feel a few of the troubles other had, though she never was short on money.

Entering the counselor’s room, she saw the now familiar face of mister Marten, he looked at her with a smile and welcomed her inside.

“Go ahead and sit down on the couch, I heard from Lisa that you have trouble with homesickness? May I ask where you are from?”

“Russia... Moscow...” she replied strangely timid.

“A wonderful city, I have been there a few times, and I love red square and the Zarizyno Park. And the women of Russia, such beauties, just like you.”

Hearing the compliment about Russia and herself, she felt a little warm and nice inside of her. She got a lot of compliment from man, especially once she used her prodigy on them, but even with out most men liked her voluptuous body, especially her big breasts and well rounded ass. Knowing the power of her own body, she often used it to get benefits with out useing her power. She loved it when men were dancing according to her wishes.

“Thank you...”

“Don’t be shy, so would you like to try out my relaxation too, like Lisa? It isn’t as effective with homesickness, but it should help you nonetheless. Helping you relax I may find the problem for your homesickness and get rid of it.”

“Well, can’t hurt to try...” she felt strangely intimidated, nervous. She never met with a therapist like person and found it quite awkward to talk to him. She wasn’t sure if she would be able to even relax in this situation.

“Then take off your shoes and lay down on the couch, make yourself feel comfortable. Then close your eyes and breath deep and slowly, that really helps with calming yourself down.”

Doing as he had told her, she put her shoes beside the couch and put her black stocking clad legs on the couch. Closing her eyes she began to take deep breaths and could feel herself calm down just a little bit.

“Good good, now listen to my voice as I will guide you deeper and deeper into relaxation. I want you to try and think about nothing but my voice, the voice that makes you feel so relaxed, so at ease. With each exhale you can feel how those worries of yourself slowly disappear, as with each inhale a wonderful warmth is spreading over your whole body. Each time you take in the air, you feel yourself become warmer, it feels so good to relax into my voice.”

Hearing his voice really seemed to calm her down, her feelings of loneliness slowly went away, filling the emptyness with a warm feeling. She never tried relaxing like this, but it was absolutely awesome, she now knew why Lisa spoke so highly of him.

“That’s good, I can see that you are already relaxing nicely. But we will need to get deeper into relaxation, you need to take in deeper breaths, draw in more air so that you can relax even further. Each exhale your worries go, each breath so at ease. Repeate with me, each exhale your worries go, each breath so at ease.”

“Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease. Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease. Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease.”

With each time she repeated the chant, she felt more and more of her strength leaving her body, her thoughts slowing down more and more. The warmth was now very nice and made her feel a little horny too, she the thought strange for a second, but then that thought just vanished as she exhaled.

“Such a good girl, now tell me, what is it that is bothering you my girl?”

“When I returned from Russia after the holidays, I felt so lonely, I life alone and have no boyfriend. I haven’t had sex in half a year since I got to know Naoto better. I wanted to seduce him but he resisted my prodigy which really got me interested in him. But because of that I got more frustrated and the stress build up. The return then was the point where my loneliness overwhelmed me and I fell into sadness. I just want my family or a person I love to care for me right now...”

Telling him her thoughts made her feel sad again, but when she took a deep breath and exhaled again, it was gone once more. His guiding voice made her feel so good, and so easy to push those needless worries away.

“A girl your age shouldn’t have to worry about such things. I assure you, with a body like yours, it is easy to find a lover. And if you can’t meet your family, I am sure there will be good friends that would listen to all of your worries, all of the things that burden you, like me. You can tell me anything, you can imagine me as part of your japanese family. I can take care of you and support you in your time of worry. I am sure that we will be able to solve these problems that burden your heart.”

Hearing her talk about herself as sexy, she felt her pussy twitch for a second, becoming just a little more wet. And when he told her she could see him as her family, as a friend she could tell anything, she felt a rush of warmth and ease rush over her, that melted all of the remaining thoughts inside of her.

“As a part of your dear family, you can believe anything that I tell you, I would never want to hurt one of my precious girls. Just continue to go deeper and deeper. Let your breath make you feel good, and let those worrying thoughts leave your mind each time you let go.”

Just as he had told her, Natalia continued to chant the sentence he had told her to. And she could feel how her mind was ever slowing done when she released air from her lungs. His calming voice seemed to echo inside of her mind as she did so, guiding her deeper and deeper into this wonderful feeling of relaxation. She continued to do this for a few minutes, before she could hear his amazing voice once more.

“Such a good girl, now slowly open your, sit up and awake from your nice little slumber. I am sure you will feel so very refreshed.”

Hearing him tell her that, she sat up and looked at her distant uncle, the one that allowed her to deal with her loneliness and homesickness. She didn’t remember ever meeting him before today, but that was some stupid little thought that she got rid of with a deep exhale once again.

“Uncle, I feel amazing, I never knew relaxing could feel this good, can I come back some time?” she asked innocently.

“Of course you can my dear. I will sent you a file that you should listen to when you are home. It should help you some more.”

“Thanks!” she said as she gave him a kiss on the lips, she felt a little strange but he was her uncle, no problem in doing that. And his hands felt so nice on her butt as he fondled her a little. Leaving the room, she felt undeniably horny and couldn’t wait to get home.

* * *

Once home she couldn’t wait to get to her PC, opening her Mails she found the message from her “uncle” and opened it. He wrote she would need to wear headphones while listening, otherwise it wouldn’t work as good. So she plugged in ones she had lying around and started the file. She soon heard his voice guiding her down into relaxation again, while she repeated her mantra once more. With each time she inhaled and exhaled, she felt how her mind fell deeper and deeper into his voice, following what ever he was telling her.

“Now that you are so very nicely relaxed, I am sure you feel so wonderfully warm, especially down there and in your breasts. No need to be shy when listening to my voice, do what your body wants, you told me you feel so repressed and needy, so let those emotions out by doing as you wish to do.”

Hearing him tell her it was okay to touch herself, she felt like a dam breaking down inside of her, ever since meeting Naoto she felt she needed to conquer him and only then would she be allowed to touch herself. But her uncle was right, she felt so horny and needed to deal with these emotions before she would explose and hump the next best guy she could find. Removing her top and skirt, she sat infront of the computer in only her silk lingerie, she loved to wear sexy underwear and always made sure she would look her best if she found a guy to conquer. She already felt how wet she was and knew her uncle had given her the right advice and she began to finger herself, getting towards her first orgasm in seconds.

“Good girl, I know you feel so good and needy, just let your emotions go and each time you cum, assure yourself that I was the one that told you to do this, that I, your uncle was the person that relieved you of your stress and worries. Only my voice can make you feel this good and be at ease with your self. Each time you orgasm, make sure to call out “I am uncle’s little girl, I love him more than my parents, more than any one. I want to be his little girl””

She could sense how those words embedded themselves deep into her mind, taking roots and changing her mind for the better. With her emotions still on haywire, and her pussy and breasts so hot and warm from relaxing, she could feel yet another orgasm washing over her as her fingers were aggresively pumping into her pussy.

“I am uncle’s little girl, I love him more than my parents, more than any one. I want to be his little girl.” she said out loud, with little to no conviction, but as she continued to masturbate, it began to fill with more and more vigor each time she came. By the end of her four hours session, she had climaxed about twelve times and now felt her love for her uncle clearly inside of her heart. Just thinking about him made her feel so at ease and warm inside.

* * *

The next day, the group had assambled again in their favourite spot, though Naoto seemed to be absent.

“Where is Naoto?” asked Lisa.

“Mom told him yesterday she has some errands for him, and thus he left right when he had some free time, no idea what that might be though.” told Yukina to them.

Feeling kind of happy, Lisa suddenly had a wonderful idea.

“So I wonder Yukina, are you still having feelings for him?” she asked “innocently”.

Taken aback by this sudden question, Yukina was kinda confused where that suddenly had come from, but felt a pain deep inside of her heart. She had feelings for her brother since years, but only told her best friend Lisa about it. She had to give it her all to not burst into tears.

“I...” she said.

“Why wouldn’t she, he is such a nice guy, quite hot too! And he can even resist my charms, when you get him around your finger, he will never leave you! Too bad he is your brother and incest is forbidden in this country, I guess that won’t help you though.” said Natalia in a devious way.

Hearing her say that, she felt the pain grow more intense as her thoughts suddenly were racing round and round. She got up and ran away, Lisa and Natalia could hear her sobbing.

“Guess there is something she could need some counseling for after all! Good thing I already told mister Marten about it!” said the young Lisa.

Seeing her friend run away like that made Lisa feel happy for some reason, she knew the more she would put Yukina under pressure, the more willingly she would become to get a session. Maybe that way she too can become a slave of her master.

Natalia on the other side felt much more conflicted, she didn’t want to hurt her friend, but those words just sprang outside of her mouth. After speaking them she wanted to apologize, but realized it was already too late. She felt horrible for herself and couldn’t await her next meeting with her uncle today.

* * *

Fleeing from her friends, Yukina couldn’t stop sobbing and went into one of the toilets to hide herself. She was surprised how her friends suddenly were speaking with her, they had always been kind and nice friends and would never had asked her such strange things. Especially Lisa that knew how conflicted she felt about these feelings of herself and then with such an evil smile on her face. Something must have happened to them that they did something like that, and there was only one thing she could think about, the new counselor.

She had already tried to dig a little around him and had found out that he indeed had worked for several schools and therapists in the past and all were praising him beyond believe, but if you looked a little closer into different forums that deal with therapists she found some strange rumors. She had already heard about them, that he had taken girls from other people, turned them into his girlfriends, but some forums were absolutely full of stories how he made the girls into his willing slaves. She couldn’t believe them at first, but now that she had seen the change in her friends, she knew she had to dig even deeper. She knew that there were camera’s in the therapist’s room that could be accessed from the room itself and the security room. She had no means to enter the security, but as part of the student council she would be able to get a key to his office, and look into his computer once every one left the campus.

* * *

Waiting in front of the room of her uncle, Natalia felt horny all of a sudden, she was so happy last night when she masturbated while thinking about him and each time she came, she felt how she got to love him more and more. Right now she could her some slurping sounds from inside the room as her uncle was speaking to another girl, guiding her deeper and deeper into serving him. For a second she had the thought he was doing something horrible to the girl and did something to her head, but as she had taken a deep breath and exhaled it, that stupid thought was gone and she felt like a good girl.

The girl left the room about ten minutes later, licking her lips while Natalia could see her nipples through the slits in the girls bra, which was clearly visible because she had about four buttons of her shirts open. The girls eyes were empty and looked superb happy, that she felt glad her uncle was able to help her with her worries.

Entering the room, Natalia felt herself relax just a little, being with her family, the person she loved so much, a sense of security washed over her.

“There you are my little girl, how do you feel? Better?”

“So much better Uncle!” she said giddily as she gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. She felt his hands on her ass as she pushed his head towards her own. The kissing went on for a good minute before she released it and sat opposite of him, spreading her legs on the couch to give him a good view of her already soaked panties.

“I am happy to see you are dealing with your loneliness quite well. Tell me a little about what you did yesterday.”

“Oh uncle! I was so horny and went to the PC to listen to your wonderful tape. God, it was so hot to listen to your voice, and I couldn’t stop masturbating! I think I came twelve times screaming how much of a good girl I want to be, and how much I love you uncle!”

“Good good, now get into a comfortable position, don’t worry, no one is here and will look at you, except me. Just let yourself feel at ease.”

Hearing him say that, she suddenly had an urge to open the buttons of her shirt and showed him her violet lace bra. She also adjusted her stockings and raised her skirt a little, to give him a better view of her legs when she layed down. Afterwards her hands went towards her breast and pussy and began stroking them, while her eyes closed and she began to breath deeply.

“That’s right my girl, just let yourself sink into relaxation again, let all those worries and doubts in your mind disappear from your mind as you exhale. Leaving only happiness and bliss inside, and the warmth that makes you feel so good. Your fingers on your pussy and breasts, slowly eroding more of your mind as it opens more and more to my words. The words you give so much trust into, the words that are nothing but the truth. After all your uncle would never lie to you and you can trust in me competely, I am the person you love so much after all.”

Feeling his words sink into her, she felt her first climax already growing close, remembering yesterdays session she suddenly knew what she had to say.

“I am uncle’s little girl, I love him more than my parents, more than any one. I want to be his little girl.” she said with full conviction and a big smile on her face. Seeing her like that, Marten couldn’t hold a smile back himself. He knew this girl was already ready for the next step.

“Yes just like that, I am the person you love the most, the person that knows what is best for you. The person you want to be sexy for, not that stupid Naoto you talked about yesterday. You don’t care about that idiot anymore, you only entertained yourself with him because he was immune to your prodigy, but now that you found the person you love above all else, that doesn’t matter anymore. All that matters is that you can feel good, that you are so happy to be with me. You love me, your uncle, your master.”

“I love you, uncle, master. I would do anything to be with you. Love you more than father... mother...” she said in am empty voice and empty eyes.

“Good girl, feel your fingers guiding you deeper and deeper into servitude, as your mind wants to serve me more and more. You want to be obedient towards me and do what ever I want from you, whenever I want it from you. Each stroke of your fingers makes your brain even weaker, even happier to become mine. Just listen to the lewd sounds your pussy is making in this room girl.”

She could clearly hear her fingers pumping in and out of her pussy, making lewd sounds as her fingers clashed against herself. She hadn’t masturbated this aggresively yesterday and could already feel another orgasm cum over her.

“I am uncle’s little girl, I love him more than my parents, more than any one. I want to be his little girl. He is my master, I serve him, I am totally obedient to him, I want to be his slave!” she cried out as she spasmed on the couch. Her finger never left her pussy as she came.

“Such a good girl, I think you are ready to get a little reward, come here my slave.”

She almost jumped out of the couch towards him and took his member into her mouth. The feeling of being able to give a blowjob to her uncle, her master was making her even hotter, causing her fingers to move even harder. She slurped at him in earnest and was sure the girl outside could hear her clearly as she serviced him. With each movement of her head she felt her master start to rock with her motions and after a few minutes of her licking, he finally released inside of her mouth, making her cum like never before.

“That’s a good girl, I will send a few more files to you today, make sure to listen to them before your return tomorrow. I am sure it will change your perspective about me even further, turning you into my complete little slave!”

“That sounds so hot master!” she said as she kissed him heavily once more, before leaving the room. Her shirt was still open and her breasts were clearly visible to the girl that had waited outside, that looked so hot and flustered already. She knew that this girl would become a slave too!

* * *

Once home, Natalia got out of her clothes and turned on her PC, already having one hand down at her pussy fingering herself. Once she opened her mail box she opened the mail from master and listened to the new tape, that was guiding her deep into relaxation before putting new thoughts into her. How a good little slave keeps herself fit, how she should behave in front of master, what things she should wear. She was happy that her clothes were already more than fitting for his tastes and couldn’t wait to prance around in them for him.

Over the next few hours she came multiple times again, training her own mind to be a good slave for her new master.

* * *

Once the university had closed and the teachers had left the premise, Yukina got out of her hiding spot and found the keys to the office quite fast inside the teachers lounge. As she went inside the room, it reeked of sex inside which made her feel a little nausea, but at the same time it made her a little horny. She looked through folders in the room but there wasn’t anything interesting, the books too were mostly about therapy and helping other over come their fears. When she sat at his office table she started the PC and was surprised that it was still open, she was worried for a bit, until she realised that she had seen Marten leave the building about an hour ago.

On the desktop she found a folder called “Relaxation Sessions” and opened it, where she found even more folders all with different names of girls, some of which she knew. She was especially interested in the “Lisa” and “Natalia” folder and started with the former. There were four videos and nothing else. Opening the first one she saw Lisa entering the room and talking with Marten, telling him about her trouble learning. Over the next thirty minutes he guided Lisa towards relaxing and how she would love to learn more, how easy it would be if she was relaxed and happy.

Yukina could feel herself becoming a little tired and looked at the PC intently, the next video showed Lisa again, as she opened her shirt in front of Marten and told him about how she masturbated while learning and how good it felt to do as he had told her. Yukina felt a strange heat inside of her as she listened to his voice, it was so calming and she felt her mind slowly crawling towards relaxing. She saw how her friend masturbated in front of Marten and soon her own fingers were inside of her panties, she realised how hot she had been, and never turned her eyes away from the screen.

The third video was even more erotic, as her friend show her panties to Marten and began masturbating immediately on the couch, saying how she was a slave of her master and she would do anything. Yukina by now was openly masturbating as her eyes became empty, she felt the voice of Marten go into her head, revebrating inside, making her feel relaxed and good. Soon Lisa was sucking her master and made lewd sounds which only caused Yukina to become even hornier.

The fourth video showed Lisa entering the room, kissing heavily with her master only to soon ride him screaming out his name. Yukina was on the verge of cumming, and when she saw her friend spasm in her own orgasm, it was time for hers too. She sprayed her juices on the desk and needed a few minutes to catch her breath, all the while hearing the soothing voice of Marten inside of her mind.

Once she had gathered her thoughts again, she got something to clean the desk and left the room for good, having copied the files onto her USB, she was sure she needed to take a closer look at it at home. Surely she would find a way to find anything suspicous about him on them. For now all she saw is him brainwashing his friend into an obedient slave for him, which sounded really hot when she thought about it.

* * *

The next day, Naoto wasn’t at their gathering spot again, but Lisa and Natalia were. Yukina felt strange, she was still kinda angry at them. But at the same time she felt kinda okay. She took a deep breath and let it all out, then it seemed to be much better.

“Looks like you also got to relax a little Yukina! Such a good girl!” said Lisa, complimenting her for a thing well done.

Hearing good girl, Yukina was calming down quite nicely and her face took on a big smile.

“Yeah, I think you really should talk to Marten, he is such a good guy. Thanks to him I am not at all home sick anymore. And so happy!” said Natalia.

Both of them looked different, Natalia had always been a little more on the... open side. Having her skirt quite short, and a two buttons open to show some of her cleavage. But now she too had her shirt open by even four buttons, giving Yukina a good look on her ripe breasts. Lisa too, that was normally quite modest in her clothes was wearing her clothes really sexy. Her bra was a model she hadn’t seen before, that looked like it had a slit in the front that made it able to see her nipples.

“Oh, I was there yesterday taking a look at his files. Didn’t find anything suspicous...” she said in a calm manner. What she didn’t tell them was that she took some files home, and furiously masturbated to the brainwashing videos of her friend Lisa. Especially the first two videos made her feel nice, as they had much more of Marten’s wonderful voice in them. Just thinking about his voice was making her feel funny again.

Seeing Yukina’s eyes growing distant, her breathing growing deep and slow, Natalia and Lisa stood up and sat beside her, one caressing her vagina over her panties, the other massaging her breasts over her clothes.

“Just take deep breaths Yukina, we know what you found, the tapes master has taken from us. You saw our inductions, and enjoyed them right?” Lisa whispered directly into her eyes, seeing a slow and faint nod from her friends head.

“Don’t worry, just let all your worries go out. Each time you exhale, more and more of your worries are going. More and more do you feel nice and happy. Just let yourself go and remember what master told you. Each exhale your worries go, each breath so at ease.” were Natalia’s words.

“Each exhale your worries go, each breath so at ease.” now in Unisono from both of her friends, she felt the words sink into her mind again, eroding the thoughts she had, making her feel comfortable and safe. She laid back into her friend and opened her legs, giving them more access to her private parts as she let out moans of pleasure.

“Good girl, I had wondered if you might fall for his trap and made an appointment just for you, it’s just after Natalia’s so how about we go there with the three of us? While Natalia services master, I will keep you company and compliant, ready for master to form.

“That sounds... so hot... Each exhale your worries go, each breath so at ease.” was her reply. The girls were in this position for another ten minutes before Natalia’s session was up, repeating the chant to Yukina, so that she remains helpless and weak.

On the way to the counselors room, Lisa and Natalia had their hands on her butt as they guided her towards it, arriving their Yukina could see a dreamy girl leaving the room, taking some white fluid from her mouth and gulped it down, before Natalia entered the room. Even now Yukina was still repeating the chant inside of her head. While waiting, she could hear the moans and bodies clashing against each other from inside. Sometimes she had the thought she needed to do something, that he had brainwashed them and was trying to do the same to her. But then Lisa would whisper into her ear and put a few fingers into her pussy, and suddenly those thoughts were gone once more.

The both of them sat there for about half an hour, before Natalia left the room, her skirt hiked up even higher, she could see her panties just looking at her. She also looked quite flushed and had a nice smile on her face, Lisa then guided Yukina into the room and she sat down in front of mister Marten...