The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prodigy University, Marten’s Counseling

Part 1, Lisa’s Counseling

In the year 2220, people all around the world began to recieve supernatural powers, so called prodigies. Over the years they slowly began to rise and now, in the year 2420, about 10% of the worlds population has some kind of prodigy. Prodigies can not be inherited by genes, but genes have a high impact on the creation of prodigies. A father and mother with a prodigy have a very high chance to create children with them. The most important aspect seems to be the father, which made males with prodigies especially valuable and seen as special people by many, especially females that wished for their children to have a prodigy. The unfortunate aspect however, is that male children seem to have a lower chance of having a prodigy, which made the amount of these valuable males even more precious.

In the year 2300, the UN created a special school for prodigies from around the world. If a child with a prodigy was found, the school would inform the UN and they would be admitted towards this school when they became 18 years old and graduated from High School. Of course, most countries had similiar concepts and made sure that prodigy children had especially good education and often had to attend schools that were supported with only the best teacher of the country. Looking for a suitable country, the UN decided for Japan to become it, with it’s low criminal records and an abundance of water, the UN made a contract to create a artificial island just outside of Tokyo were the school with all neccesary facilities had been erracted.

The prodigies people can create were put into three different categories, one is the supernatural, which would be called “Magic” by older generations. With a prodigy of it people can create ice, water, fire or something similiar you can imagine.

The second one is the bodily category, people with such a prodigy are able to change certain parts of their bodies. Some can increase/decrease the size, some can change the appearance of certain sections of their body. It is even said there were prodigies that could change their whole appearance, taking on the identity of others. Another part that falls into this category are people that can increase their strength or quickness, making them move at super human speed or lift things no human should be able to do.

The last, and said to be the most rare one, is the mind category. These prodigies can use their powers to affect the minds and emotions of others, make them happy, have certain thoughts, or control them to some extend. 90% of these prodigies have only a very limited amount of control over others, but rumors are that some are quite adapt.

Together with prodigies, there was another force that arrived in this world, that of demons. Unlike the older ideas of them, they can take on human appearance quite easily and are able to hide their true self. Only when they use their powers are their real identities shown, though it is often too late by then. They can often use many different prodigies and are extremely dangerous, enslaving and killing people that are working against them. They are very limited in numbers, but that doesn’t reduce their dangerous existence.

Naoto is one of these prodigies, coming from a family of mother and father that are famous prodigies themselves, he too has powerful magical capabilities. He can call forth almost all of the elements and can even use his magics to heal others. He is currently a second year student at the university for prodigies. As one of the only males in his grade, and only 30 of 400 male students, he has gotten quite a big female followment around him.

His girlfriend Haruka is the daughter of a wealthy business man that has control over many companies in Tokyo, not only that, but she too is a strong prodigy in the magical category. They have been friends since High School and had started dating in their second years, having their first intercourse when they were in their last year. She is a typical japanese beauty with long dark hair, dark eyes and dressing very formal, often sporting a kimono when she is at home. She has her hair often in a pony tail that almost reaches her butt.

Then there is Lisa, his childhood friend that had been by his side since they were little. Living just next door they often played and went to the same school and were mostly in the same classes too. She is a bodily prodigy that can change her appearance, she is especially skilled in changing her face and often teases others by impersonating them. Her normal appearance is that of a young fit girl that looks very much in shape because of her club activities in the track and field club. Her hair is chestnut brown and she inherited the green eyes from her british father. She is very playful and often wears short pants or skirts, she also has shortened her school uniform to the most amount that won’t get her into trouble.

His big sister, Yukina, the vice president of the student council, is also attending his school and has been said to have rejected hundreds of love letters. She is a very beloved person that always charms people with her kind soul. It is known that she has a mind ability, but no one but the teachers know what it does, as she keeps it as a secret, not even her siblings. As part of the council she wears her black hair in a bun and has her uniform excately as the rules say. That refined appearance has caused many girls to fall in love with her, and it is said she has quite a big fan club on campus.

His little sister, Yurika, that just joined the university, is a small and petite girl that is quite concious about her body, as she is often called a loli. Even though she is eigtheen, many guess her age to be about 15 to 16, some even lower. Her normal dresses of gothic lolita style don’t help in geussing her any futher though. She too has black hair and wears it open or in pig-tails, depending on her mood. Her uniform is just as short as most other girls, but she loves to wear her pink bagpack with it. Her power too is that of magical properties, but she isn’t as adapt at it as her brother.

Then there is Natalia, a russian student that has been hanging out with Naoto since she joined the university. Being in the same class as him, she has been seen talking and flirting with him often. Her ability to charm guys and make them fall for her has allowed her to toy with many of them, but curiously it doesn’t seem to work on Naoto, which made her interest in him sky rocket. She often tries to make him fall for her, but until now was not succesful. She is a very busty girl that has her uniform way below the rules, her top is always opened by a few buttons, and her skirt is almost short enough to give a glance at her panties when she walks. Some even say that the panties underneath are quite racy and seem to scream sex.

That is the core group of his “harem”, though he doesn’t see them as such, and has many more admirers in the university and outside of it. Even some of the teacher are said to have been trying to get closer towards him, but he seems to be well protected by his little core group, especially his bigger sister that doesn’t want him to get close to just some random girl.

With the end of the second year, today was the first day of school after the break, with the new students arriving, surely many new friends would be awaiting them from today on. Gathering in the huge gym, the principal held his speech and introduce a few new teachers as well. Apparently the current student counselor has retired and will be replaced by Kevin Marten, a famous prodigy that can cause people to relax and speak about their worries, making him the perfect candidate for the position, though there have been a few rumours about him abusing his power, just like with any mind prodigy.

At the end of the ceremony, Minase Kyouta, came to the front and spoke about the honor of being the best in the entrance exam and that he will do his best to help others. Naoto isn’t sure, but he felt something strange from this guy, though wasn’t sure why.

With the ceremony at an end, each of them went towards their classes and it would be a few hours later that they have some free time again. Naoto and his friends were jsut talking about the ceremony.

“So what do you guys think about that Marten guy? I heard some pretty strange things about him.” said Naoto.

Natalia answered, “Nah, he wouldn’t do any stuff in this school ya know? I mean, he totally gotta be secret if he wants to do anything. Or he will be in BIG trouble!”

Yukina folowed, “I have taken a look into the reports about him from the other schools, and each of them were praising him in high notes, I have heard the rumors, but I think it is just that, some stupid rumors no one should be giving too much credit to.”

Lisa told them a little unsure, “Well I had an appointment with the old counselor scheduled in half an hour, so I guess I will find out today. I just hope he isn’t a total creep!".

“You have to tell us later all about it!” Haruka said happily, before Lisa stood up and waved goodbye.

“I hope she will be alright, no idea what that guy could do to her, maybe I should go with her.” said Naoto.

“Don’t be silly Naoto, she is a good girl and can take care of herself, you shouldn’t always be so anxious when one of us does something. You can trust us, we aren’t the weak minded girls that would leave you for the next better guy!” was Yukina’s advice.

* * *

Leaving her friends behind, Lisa took on her route towards the counselors room, arriving there, she saw the sign that said another girl was inside and sat down on one of the chairs next to the room. She didn’t want to appoint a counselor meeting, but hadn’t gotten the best grades last year and had been forced to at least try it once. She never was the best student and often had average grades, but somehow since she joined the university they were a little worse. When the door finally opened, she saw another young student walk outside, with a dopey smile on her face as she gave an air kiss to mister Marten. Lisa found it strange, but didn’t think too much into it, probably jsut a girl that wants to get on the good side of the new counselor.

“You must be Lisa Port, come on in.” he greeted her with a charming smile.

Entering the counseling room, she was surprised by how big it was, he told her to sit down on the big and comfy couch and sat down besides her.

“So I heard you have trouble with your grades?”

“Yeah, since I joined university they got worse.”

“That’s not so unusual, but it seems you didn’t get a grip on it. May I ask you what you think the cause might be?”

“I had been busy with training for the tournament and that took a lot of my time. I also seem to have trouble concentrating about studies right now. Not sure why, my mind just drifts to all kinds of... things...”

Lisa saw his smile go a little upwards before he said, “That’s a normal trouble for young people, there are many interesting and fun things around them, making it hard to concentrate on their studies. I have often dealt with these problems and could help you find a way to concentrate more on studies. A little bit of relaxation can help me bring you to put more effort into your studies.”

“How would relaxing help me with my studies?” she asked with a frown.

“Haha, I know it sounds stupid at first, but my relaxation technique allows me to help people with their problems. I had been working in a therapist for drug addicts for a few months and had gotten a lot of experience there. Don’t worry, everything that happens here is recorded by the security and if I did anything weird, they would kick my ass out of here in seconds!” he smiled at her heartly.

“Well, if you say so, it would be worth a try. So what should I do?”

“Just remove your shoes, lie down on the couch, close your eyes and breath slowly. Try to filter out any thoughts you have and calm down. I will help you guide towards a calm relaxation.”

Feeling a little unease, Lisa did as told and got out of her loafers, revealing the last bits of her knee socks cladden feet towards him. Lying down on the couch, she adjusted her position and skirt, closing her eyes and breathing calmly.

“That’s good Lisa. Listen to my voice, and only my voice, as I guide you deeper and deeper into relaxation. Everything around us doesn’t matter, it easy to listen and sink into my voice. Hear what it says, enjoy it’s melodic words. With each exhale you do, you feel your worries dissipate, your anxiousness disappear. And as you take in your breath, you feel a fuzzy and relaxing warmth wash over you, making you feel so at ease and happy. Each exhale your worries go, each breath so at ease. Repeate with me, each exhale your worries go, each breath so at ease.”

Hearing the melodic voice of Mister Marten was making Lisa feel so at ease and safe, she hadn’t felt like this yet, and she really liked it. As he said, she felt how her worries seemed to grow smaller, while a nice feeling was growing inside of her.

“Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease. Each exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease.” she muttered almost like a low chant.

Hearing her words, Marten smiled and continued, “Such a good girl you are, so relaxed and safe. Nothing could feel this good, it’s the best feeling you can even dream of. Let yourself be guided even deeper in relaxation as my words flow inside of your mind, each of them making you feel so good, so happy. Deeper and deeper you go, as your mind relaxes more and more. Relaxing is what makes you happy, what you really need. And my voice is what can do that for you, my voice is what makes you relax and feel good. And you know it my dear, all you want is to hear my voice to guide you deeper and deeper. You feel how all of your thoughts have stopped, leaving nothing but my voice, my voice that makes you feel so good. There is nothing but my voice, it fills you, makes you happy. It is here to guide to be a good girl, my good girl. A girl that would do anything to listen to my voice, a girl that loves to serve, loves to obey. That is what you will become, what you are. Repeat after me, I am a good girl that obeys, that serves her master.”

“I am a good girl that obeys, that serves her master”, just saying those words, Lisa felt her heart skip a beat, the heat inside of her seemed to spread further down, making her pussy feel warm and hot.

“Such a good girl, now you feel how your mind slowly returns, how your thoughts come back, but they are happy and totally at ease, all thanks to me. You are so grateful, you are so glad to have come here. You will need to return, as your worries come back. Only I can make you feel this at ease, this happy. Now open your eyes, and slowly awaken.”

Hearing those words, Lisa felt how her thoughts began to come back, she felt great, she felt hot. She was so happy that she came to this counseling and knew she would come back. Looking at Mister Marten, she felt her heart skip a beat once more, she was filled with bliss and happiness and looked at him with a needy expression, surely just as the other girl had had.

“That should be enough for today. I will sent you a file that will help you with your learning later, make sure to listen to it this evening when you learn, it will make it much easier for you to do so.” he told her, she only could nod as she stood up and went for the door in a dream like state. Once outside she remembered the other girl and blew a kiss towards his direction, as she looked at the other girl that would be so relaxed in a little bit...

* * *

Once home, Lisa immediately went for her Notebook and found the Mail from Mister Marten, inside he wrote that she should listen to this file only with her Headphones on, and that is exactely what she did. Once ready she opened the file and listened to the soothing voice of Mister Marten again.

“My dear little Lisa, my voice is here to help you with your worries, your horrible worries that make you so anxious. But don’t worry anymore I will help you relax and feel at ease again. Just listen to my voice as I guide you deeper and deeper into relaxation. With each exhale your worries leave, as with each breath the warmth returns. The warmth that makes you feel so happy and at ease. Exhale my worries go, each breath so at ease.”

Hearing those familiar words, she began to chant them once more, as her eyes began to close, and she began to sink into her chair as she relaxed deeply.

“Such a good girl, good girls relax so nicely and feel so good. As you feel your thoughts go, your worries disappear, you relax more and more. Your body is so warm, so nice, nothing matters right now, only my voice. Deeper and deeper you go, as your thoughts are going away and away. Deeper and deeper... Deeper and deeper...”

As Lisa was listening, her thoughts became dulled and muddy, slowly disappearing, leaving nothing but Mister Marten’s voice inside.

“Now listen to me, my good girl, relaxed as you are, you feel your thoughts start to come again, but only thoughts of learning. You can only think about learning, learning because you are a good girl. Good girls learn for master, good girls get so hot when they learn. With each page you learn, you will get hornier and hornier, by the third page, you will feel your nipples hard as rocks, as your pussy is flowing over. By the fifth page your hands will need to touch you breasts and pussy. By the seventh age you will orgasm as a good girl should. The reward for a good girl that obeyed her orders. From then one this cycle will repeat, and each time you orgasm, you will feel the things you learned to be engraved deep into your mind, and feel happy that my voice guided you to this pleasurable reward.”

With that the file went onto a loop of “Good girls learn for master, learning makes you horny, learning makes you cum, cumming makes you happy” as Lisa was starting to learn for her studies. In just a few minutes she was racing through the pages and her mind exploded as she had hit the seventh page. The fingers in her vagina felt so good and nice that the moment of her orgasm, she felt so happy that she obeyed. For the next three hours she learned with the guiding voice of Mister Marten and felt invigorated and much better suited for her next test.

When she went to bed, she could still hear his voice telling her to be a good girl, to learn and get horny, cum as her reward...

* * *

“So how was your counseling session yesterday?” asked Yukina as the group had meet in the lunch break once more.

“Oh, yeah, it was amazing! I never felt that relaxed and good, I had been worried about my grades recently, and wow, I learned for three hours straight with out even thinking of stopping! I am sure I will ace the next test!” said Lisa happily with a big smile on her face.

“That sounds good for you. Just be sure he doesn’t do anything bad to you, you never know.” said Naoto worried.

“Ah come on, you are worring so much, he has worked withtTherapists before, he is a totally legit guy!” Lisa replied.

“Oh crap, look at the time, I have an appointment with Mister Marten again, better not be late, later guys!”

“Another meeting? She only went there yesterday, that’s definitely strange!” Naoto said out loud.

“I have to agree, this is qauite peciluar, maybe I should look into this guy a little.” replied his bigger sister.

* * *

Arriving just in time to see the flushed girl leave mister Marten’s room, with dissheveled clothes and something flowing down her thighs. She knew this girl had such a good time with the counselor. She went inside and immediately went onto the couch and closed her eyes, feeling her thoughts already leaving her mind.

“Such a good girl, you must have had a good time yesterday, care to tell me about it? Don’t worry, no one is here to hear about it, feel free to make you feel comfortable.” he said in his soothing voice.

Lisa then opened a few buttons, making her bra visible to Marten, as her hands then slowly and rhythmically began to trace around her areola and clitoris.

“When I got home, I dashed to my notebook and listened to your wonderful voice. It made me feel so relaxed and focused on learning. I learned for three hours straight, fingering my pussy and nipples. I came at least 10 times, each time I knew I was a good girl and got my reward. It’s all thanks to you, master.”

“Good good, now relax again, listen to my voice as you go deeper and deeper, relax into the sofa as your mind slowls down, your thoughts disappear. Just hear my voice and let it guide you, guide into nothingness and bliss. Feel your fingers making you feel good, feel your thoughts growing distant and faint. Nothing but my voice and your fingers matters. All that matters are your fingers and my voice, as you fall deeper and deeper into relaxation. Deeper and deeper into my voice. Just my voice and your fingers.”

“Just my fingers and your voice...”

“Yes nothing else matters as you drift into relaxation. Let your fingers calm you down, as your mind is totally open to me, totally relaxed and empty. Feel my words flow into your brain, making roots deep into you, making you feel even more relaxed. Relaxed and happy as you are open to me. Open to become my slave and only my slave.”

“Only your slave...”

“Good slave, nothing matters but my voice and your fingers. You are deep, so deep in my voice, so happy to be what I wish you to be. So open and defenseless, so happy and blissful. Take in my voice, as it guides you deeper, deeper into servitude, deeper into enslavement.”

“Servitude... Enslavement...”

“Just hearing my voice makes you unbelievably horny, making all thoughts other than me leave your mind, as you only care about being mine. A master ready to make you his, ready to turn you into his little slave. Now as you slowly awaken, I want you to deepen the roots we did today, make them stronger and unbreakable. The moment you open your eyes, you will have the best orgasm as of yet, as you realize you are mine, my little slave.”

And when Lisa opened her eyes, she was overwhelmed by an orgasm much stronger than any she had before, even the ones yesterday. And when she looked at master, she knew she was his, and would do anything. With out fixing her clothes, she stood up and went over to his chair, kneeling before him.

“I am your slave master, please let me serve you more. I feel so relaxed and happy, so good.” she said to him with empty eyes and a dopey smile on her face.

“Good slave, you did very good progress today, I am sure this evening you will realise what your real purpose is.”

“Yes master, thank you so much.” she said as she slowly went to the door and opened it. Only when she was half home, did she remember to fix her clothes.

* * *

The moment she was home, she stripped all of her clothes and sat down at her desk, opening her notebook, plugging in the headphones and listening to the next file she had recieved from master. It was similiar to the last one, but told her more about her real purpose of serving her master as one of his slaves. Willing to do anything he wishes, and each time she came, the roots he had grown in the session began to grow into a tree that was entangling her mind completely. After five hours of blissful learning and orgasming, she knew her purpose and took out her phone. She took out the most lewd lingerie she had at home, a racy little black thong and lace bra, and knelt on the ground, legs spread and took a photo of herself, sending it to her master with the message.

“I am ready, I am yours.”

Before she went to bed, dreaming and masturbating of her new master.

* * *

The next morning she looked at her phone and came when she had read the answer of master that allowed her to cum. He also wrote her to come to his counseling today once more to reward her for becomeing a good slave. When she arrived at her group’s meeting place after classes, she had a big smile on her face.

“Wow, what happened to you Lisa? You look, happy.” Naoto asked her.

“Well I had another counseling and got five hours of learning yesterday, I think I totally love it now! I can’t believe how much I learned in just two day, I am so gonna ace the next test! You guys should test it out too! I know all of you have some worries!” she told them.

“Nah, I am good.” he told her.

“I don’t think I need the help of a counselor, there is so much to do at the student council.” Yukina told her.

“Well, maybe I could talk to him, just to try it out. I have been feeling a little down since I returned from Russia.” Natalia said, with a little worried face.

Seeing it, Lisa knew who she needed to talk to the counselor, but that would need to wait a little.

“Sorry guys, but I really gotta leave today, mom wanted to go shopping and wanted me to accompany her!” Lisa lied to them.

“Well have fun, and don’t use all of your dads money!” Naoto jokingly told her.

* * *

Of course she didn’t go shopping with her mother, she went to the counseling room and found a girl leaving the room breathing heavily, her eyes completely empty with her clothes even worse than the day before. Her skirt seemed to be even higher, and the shirt had at least 4 buttons open, clearly showing her sexy pink lace bra.

Entering the room, she saw her master already sitting infront of the couch, moving in front of him, she hicked up her skirt to show him her newly bought panties that had her pussy showing through a slit, with a nice pink color to them. She then move to the couch and sat infront of him, spreading her legs to show him more of her already wet vagina. She then moved ahead and opened four buttons on her shirt, just like the girl before her and began to masturbate with both of her hands.

“I am master’s slave, only he can make me feel this good, so relaxed, no thoughts, only obedience and servitude. I am master’s slave, only he can make me feel this good, so relaxed, no thoughts, only obedience and servitude.” she began to chant while continue to masturbate. Seeing her like that, her master seemed to be quite happy and went infront of her, pulling out his dick which she happily started to suck on, as if she had done this before.

“Such a good little slave, looks like my tapes worked wonders on you. The moment you came inside here I knew you would make for a fine slave. Such a fine toned body, such a nice tan. Enjoy your reward and suck as much as you like.”

And that was exactely what she did. She sucked on him as if it was a lollipop. Making lewd sounds as her saliva was slowly dripping out of her mouth. She hadn’t blown a guy before and really loved it right now, doing this for master felt so good. It made her thoughts leave her mind as nothing but his voice reverberated inside of her. Telling her how much of a good little slave she is, that she is worthy of her reward for training herself this nicely. Her hands never left her pussy and breast, as she blew him, it was just too much for her to stop when she felt so horny for master and knew only by having him cum inside her mouth, that she would be a good slave that was able to find her glorious orgasm. And she saw her master roll his had back into his shoulders and felt the member of him begin to twitch. She knew that this is what would give her her wonderful reward, the moment she would be totally his. And the moment she felt the sperm touch her tongue, she felt an even stronger, even more powerful orgasm than last time as she spasmed heavily into her hands.

“Wow, you really have quite the nice mouth. God, you will be a fine little slave. But enough for today, from tomorrow on you will be part of my ever growing harem, continue listening to my tapes and be here as soon as you can if I call you, understood?”

“Of course master, I will do anything that you wish from me. I will be happy to leave anything behind, in order to serve you once more.” she said with a dreamy empty expression on her face. As she left the room, she didn’t fix her clothes and went home in her current state. She felt the greedy gaze of a few guys on her, but knew that they would never be worthy of her slave body, as it was only reserved for her master.

As the last time the moment she was home she went for her notebook and began learning, listening to the tapes of her master the whole time. She had been sent a few more, each with different things for her to take in. What kind of clothes master likes, what kind of sex techniques she needs to learn, how she should keep her body fit. She took all of it in herself as she learned for her studies. After about two hours, she went out to the mall and bought a lot of lingerie and quite a few clothes for her master. All of them very lewd, many bra’s and panties with open slits for her nipples and vagina. Short skirts, tight fitting tops or shirts that show a lot of cleavage. She was sure master would love to fuck her in these clothes, whenever he would use her outside of the university...