The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prison Guard 1

In rubber suits we stand,
Guardsmen of the prison walls,
Watching over all.
* * *

This story is set in the guard universe. For an introduction into the world the guardsman live in see: The Making of (c)F-7985-656-882

The Story beginning when Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033 its the story of a different family unit from the same batch of training.

Please contact the Author at:

* * *

B-8007-399-005, A-8007-399-006, A-8007-399-007, A-8007-399-008 and C-3300-345-006 are another family unit that was trained at the same time as A-8007-399-033 in the cavern

005, too, was promoted to B because of his good performance during the training.

C-3300-345-006 their big brother was a handsome, well muscled guardsman in his late twenties, a stubble of black hair on the perfectly sculptured skull. Even though the shaved himself with the same fanatical devotion most Guardsman did, his stubble never really seemed to go away.

All of the Guardies in this family unit were not very tall.

As it is customary after completion their initial indoctrination, the Guardsman is sent to his family.

005 had been to his step parents. He didn’t remember his original parents very much, only that he had been taken away from them and placed with the Hansons. The Hansons had been good to him and three normal and two more adopted siblings. He never felt he had been unwanted and working on their family farm in Wales was a good thing. Never the less he had got himself tested for the Guard and got accepted. His school grades had not been the best and so after some time his step parents had agreed with his choice.

One of his older brothers Steven had been inducted into the Guard as well. He could remember Steven as a lanky and shy boy and how they had cried when he left.

But then he had met him each year for leave and he had become a muscled and good looking stud, always smiling and seemingly on the bright side of life. With every visit his definition and muscles had increased. His deployment was as the personal protection and ceremonial units. So one time he had gone to London to see him parade in front of Buckingham Palace.

Those uniforms didn’t look as impressive as those of the old British Army but sure people respected them.

So now it had been time for him to come home one maybe last time to his step parents. At the end of the couple of days he was glad to leave and walk the 35 km to the guard post in the next city. Unfortunately Steve had not been home the same time, so he could have shared stories.

The next guards station was not big.

A tall concrete wall topped with razor wire, a door for personnel and a gate for vehicles.

He put his gloved hand onto the scanner at the door and it opened.

“Welcome back B-8007-399-005. How was the trip to your family?”

“Good, but a little bit strange. Mother and the sisters were glad to see me, Dad a little bit worried”

“Did you adhere to protocol?”

“Of course, only jolly stories.”

“Very good. How did you get here?”

“Walked”

“Ah, that explains the state of your parade uniform. Never the less get in and put yourself into an acceptable state”

“Sir, yes Sir”

His superior smirked.

After 005 had washed himself, scratched of any hair on face, skull and body, washed himself completely and let the waste be pumped out of body he reported to he commander of the guard post.

“Guardsman B-8007-399-005 reporting for duty, master”

“At ease. This guardsman has received your orders. You are to report to become Prisonguard… Congratulations you are becoming a prison guard”

005 was stunned. The commander patted him on the head and he felt a little better.

There was just something about the combination of smooth, shaved skin and the texture of the rubber gloves that makes it feel so...intimate. It’s like the person touching you is really taking the time to appreciate the effort you put into maintaining your appearance and position as a Guardsman.

Almost like a mark of respect. Like they’re acknowledging that you’ve taken the time and care to present yourself in the best way possible. And of course, there’s always the added element of submission and surrender that comes with being touched by someone in a position of authority like the commander of a Guardstation.

The short silence ended.

“But why?”

“GUMS determines each guardsman individual set of skills and abilities, it seems your family unit is needed here most…. Its better then deployment to Ukraine.”

“But this guardsman was hoping to get deployed to the crisis.”

“Service is pleasure, wherever it takes place.”

“You are right.”

“So when is this Guardsman to leave?”

“C-6442-288-017 is going to drive you to the train station, as you had no tank suit this Guardsman assumed you would do something in a less dangerous environment, this one was right. You will leave asap, no need to let you idle here”

“Thank you and thank you for your hospitality. Sir”

C-6442-288-017 took the patrol jeep. 005 had put his guard issued belongings into it: Rubber suit, cleaning supplies, pad, boots into the back pack and put it into the trunk of the grey car with the yellow stars. He got into the passenger seat and buckled up. C-6442-288-017 started the engine and they set off.

At the next train station both waited for the train to take him to the city and then to his destination.

C-6442-288-017 reminded him: “Despite the relative comfort and convenience of train travel, Guardsmen must always be alert and ready to respond to any potential threats or disturbances.”

“This one will do so, Sir.”

C-6442-288-017 hugged 005 and felt a tingle run through his rubber-gloved hand as it touched the rubber of 005’s uniform. The train arrived and 005 boarded.

As instructed per protocol 005 stood during the journey, mostly in the baggage compartment of the train as not to occupy any seats for civilians. When he was confident no ones was coming he started a guard exercise routine: Push-ups, burpees, Lunges, Squats, crunches, shoulder bridges, on and on and on. Coupled with repeating one of the mantras: obedience—duty—politeness—poverty” He lost most sense of time.

Only once was he interrupted by a group of Guardsman patrolling through the train and checking on passengers IDs and tickets. They smiled when they met him. Both were at least a full head taller then him.

“Ui a cute!”

“Thank you.”

“Look how obediently he does his exercises.”

“Are you fresh from cave?”

“Yes. This one was with his parents, now on the way to first deployment”

Both of the train inspectors smirked.

“Freeze”

005 froze and went into attention position.

The taller of both in their mate dark tank suits but without a helmet, fondled his private parts and inspected his uniform.

“He is wearing prescribed underwear.”, he smirked.

Both looked at each other and smiled. As if 005 had any choice and was able to not wear his Guard issued chastity underwear. The other Guardsman inspected 005’s uniform, ensuring that it was clean and in proper order. Satisfied with their inspection, the guardsmen moved on to the next passenger, leaving 005 feeling like a piece of meat that had been sized up.

Somehow 005 appreciated the thorough inspection and felt reassured knowing that the Guardsman were there to protect him and his fellow travelers.

The higher ranking one was already a little bit wrinkled and gently patted 005 smooth head. 005 felt a tingle as the rubber of the guardsman’s gauntlet gloves touched his own rubber suit.

“Continue”

The inspectors gave him a nod and continued on their patrol, leaving 005 to finish his exercise routine in the baggage compartment

.

At the station closest prescribed by GUMS he exited the train and started walking towards another PC-10 vehicle.

“Guardsman B-8007-399-005 reporting for duty. Sir”

D-6442-289-100 stood in front of the PC 10 carrier. His black uniform concealed a finely toned body and an orange beret identified him as part of the judiciary force.

“At ease, put your stuff in the back, you are the last one to arrive, strap in, we are ready to depart.” 005 obeyed and quickly put his backpack in the trunk of the vehicle. He then took a seat and strapped himself in, making sure to secure all of his equipment. As in all personal carriers there were belts for the legs, one for the torso and a comfy head rest strap. Everyone was strapped in and secured. The PC 10 was a small transport vehicle, designed to carry a maximum of ten people.

As the vehicle started moving, 005 closed his eyes and tried to relax. He knew that the journey to the prison would take time and he wanted to be well rested when they arrived. But that was not necessary as GUMS activated and put the Guardies to rest anyway.

005 opened his eyes and saw the other guardsmen in PC10 vehicle, all with their eyes closed and their bodies relaxed. All the other Guardsman woke up as well. 005 couldn’t help but feel a sense of excitement and nervousness. He had never worked in a prison before and he wasn’t sure what to expect. But he knew that he was ready for the challenge and that he would do his best to serve and protect the prisoners under his care. Somehow that thought came from the GUMS earpiece, he knew and he had learned to identify ideas that came from the GUMS and not his own mind. It was just one of the many ways that the GUMS system helped to keep the guardsmen focused and disciplined. 005 was grateful for the technology, it had helped him to become a more effective and efficient guardsman. He recognized that this was also a thought inspired by GUMS.

He knew that the prisoners under his care were in good hands as long as he had the GUMS to guide him.

And clearly he noticed that this was another line of reasoning he had been given.

As he was awake 005 could see a large metal gate and the standard grey concrete wall of many Guard installations.

As much as he could see it resembled the same colors of a guard compound and structure: High concrete walls, topped with razor wire. People in rubber uniforms walking or jogging around going from building to building.

He could hear the faint sound of prisoners shouting and the clanging of metal on metal. He could see guardys patrolling the walls and towers, their rifles at the ready.

Some of the buildings looked like the standard Guard barracks, essentially large grey warehouse like structures, some like the standard admin buildings, that were prefabricated and put up on Guard stations all other Europe.

But there were also some other structures that were clearly different. There were high concrete walls with razor wire on top, guard towers every few hundred meters, and large metal gates that seemed to lead into internal yards or cell blocks. This was clearly a prison facility.

005’s heart sank as he realized the full extent of his assignment. He had always imagined himself serving on the front lines, defending the Union State against external threats. But instead, he was being sent to a prison to serve as a guardsman. It was a difficult pill to swallow, but he knew that as a guardsman, it was his duty to serve wherever he was needed.

As the PC 10 came to a stop, 005 unlatched from the straps that held him tight to the vehicle and gathered his things and stepped out of the vehicle. He was met by a group of guardsmen who were dressed in the same black uniforms as him, but with a different insignia on their collars. They were the prison guards, and they would be his colleagues and superiors for the duration of his assignment. He waited in parade rest to be told what to do.