The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prison Guard Chapter 2

Shiny and sleek,
Rubber suits hug our bodies tight,
Guardsmen stand proud.
* * *

This story is set in the guard universe. For an introduction into the world the guardsman live in see: The Making of (c)F-7985-656-882

The Story beginning when Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033 its the story of a different family unit from the same batch of training.

Please contact the Author at:

* * *

Reporter

At the same time, at another gate, a reporter and his editor walked into the prison as well. As they walked through the gates of the prison, the reporter and his editor were greeted by a Guard Propagandist C-8013-890-578. As it is easier for the reader to we will simply refer to the Propagandist with his function.

He was there to ensure that their visit went smoothly and the message of the Guard and Union State was broadcast as hoped.

“Welcome to our facility,” the propagandist said with a smile. The Guard Propagandist was a tall and handsome man, dressed in a well-fitted rubber uniform. He had a friendly and professional demeanor, a winning smile and looked handsome. Propagandists were selected for charisma, confidence, and the ability to persuade and influence others.

The reporter nodded, grateful for the reassurance. He had been a little nervous about coming to the prison, but he knew it was an important story to tell.

“Thanks for having us,” he said. “We’re looking forward to learning more about what goes on here.”

The propagandist smiled again. “I’m sure you’ll find it very interesting,” he said.

“For your own safety, all civilians in the prison are required to wear tracking armbands,” the Guard propaganda expert explained to the reporter and his crew.

“This allows us to keep track of your location at all times and ensure that you are safe while you are here. It’s just a standard procedure that we follow to ensure the security of everyone in the facility.”

The tracking armbands were small, lightweight devices that are worn around the wrist. They were made of a smooth, flexible material.

“No worries they are designed to be comfortable to wear.”, the propagandist explained and continued: “The armbands also have a small LED display that shows the wearer’s ID and alerts them if you are approaching a restricted area or if their location is outside of the approved zones. As we will give you ace’s to areas that are usually off limits to outsiders, we have to ask you to wear them.

Reluctantly the reporter and the editor agreed. The Guard Propagandist opened a box with the bracelets and installed them on the left arm of each individual.

“We will remove them when you leave, great that this is not an issue.”

Guard Propagandist: “Gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to B-8007-044-874 and B-8007-044-824. They will be your guides and assistants during your stay here at the prison. They are highly trained and dedicated members of our team, and will ensure that your visit goes smoothly.”

Reporter: “Thank you for the introduction. It’s a pleasure to meet you both.”

B-8007-044-874: “The pleasure is ours, sir. We are honored to be of service to you and your team. Sir.”

B-8007-044-874 was not particularly tall, but he had an athletic build and a friendly smile on his face. His head was completely shaved and smooth, and he had distinctive Asian features. He was dressed in the standard rubber uniform of the guardsmen, which clung tightly to his body and emphasized his muscular physique

B-8007-044-824: “Just let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance. Sir.”

B-8007-044-824 was around 5’8” tall and had a similar athletic build. He was bald as well, with a clean-shaven head. His face was more serious, with piercing blue eyes.

Guard Propagandist: “Excellent. Well, I think that just about covers it. If you’ll follow 874 and 824, they will show you around and give you an overview of the facility, before you start filming. I hope you have a productive and memorable visit. This one will join you later. You can leave all stuff you don’t need in this room.”

They were led to the control room.

“Welcome to the control room, Mr. Reporter,” one of the Guardsmen working there, says as he approaches. “As you can see, we have a state-of-the-art system here that allows us to monitor everything that our Guardsmen hear and see through their earpieces, as well as keep track of the prisoners through their collars.”

“Wow, that’s impressive,” the reporter replies. “Can you give my editor access to the camera feed and sound from the prisoners’ collars? I’m working on a piece about a day in the life of a prison, and I think it would be really interesting to see and hear everything that’s going on.”

“We can even provide access to the camera feed from the earpieces, although the quality may not be the best. And of course, we have video and audio from the prisoners’ collars as well,” the Guardsman responds. “We can set that up for you right now. Just let us know what you need and we’ll make it happen.”

As the reporter and the Guardsmen in the control room continue their conversation, the editor in the studio becomes excited at the prospect of getting real-time feed from the prison. “This is exactly what we’ve been looking for,” he exclaims. “This kind of access is going to make for some truly groundbreaking television.”

The guard propagandist, who had joined them in the control room, nods in agreement. “Yes, we’re very excited to be able to offer this kind of access to our operations. It’s a great opportunity for the public to see the important work that we do here at the prison.”

“As we go through the procedures for ensuring that sensitive information is kept secure, the guard propagandist reassures us that they have a system in place to protect against leaks. He explains that all communication between guards is encrypted and that strict protocols are followed to prevent unauthorized access to information. With these measures in place, we can be confident that the secrets of the prison will remain safe.", the reporter wrote down on his pad.

Reporter: “I want to make sure that I don’t accidentally reveal any sensitive information during my reporting. What kind of procedures do you have in place to protect secrets?”

Guard Propagandistt: “We have a number of measures in place to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information. First and foremost, all of our guardsmen are thoroughly trained in the handling of classified materials and have little and only monitored contact to the wider population and world. We also have strict protocols in place for the storage and transmission of sensitive data, including the use of encrypted communications. And of course, we have a team of propaganda experts like myself who are here to help you navigate these complex issues and ensure that your reporting is accurate and responsible.”

Reporter: “That’s good to know. I want to make sure I’m not putting anyone at risk by accident. What kind of guidance can you give me on what I can and can’t report on?”

Guard Propaganda Expert: “Generally speaking, it’s best to avoid revealing specific details about the inner workings of our prison facilities or the identities of individual prisoners. We also ask that you refrain from sharing any information that could compromise the safety or security of our guardsmen or the prison as a whole. If you have any doubts about what you can and can’t report on, don’t hesitate to reach out to me or one of my colleagues for guidance.”

Reporter: “I see. So the pictures from the feed are approved by GUMS and the AI will automatically switch if there’s something that shouldn’t be shown?”

Guard Propaganda Expert: “Exactly. We have strict protocols in place to protect sensitive information and maintain the integrity of the system. But don’t worry, you’ll still be able to get a good sense of what it’s like to be a guard and work in the prison.”

The editor and reporter with the help of B-8007-044-874 sat up the camera. The reporter tired to make conversation with B-8007-044-874.

Reporter: So, B-8007-044-874, can you tell me a little bit about your duties as an assistant to the guard propagandist?

B-8007-044-874: „My duties include assisting in the creation and distribution of propaganda materials, Sir.“

Reporter: „And what kind of materials are you responsible for creating?“

B-8007-044-874: „We create a range of materials, Sir. Our goal is to promote the values and mission of the Guard to both guardsmen and the general public.“

Reporter: “Interesting. And how long have you been in training for this role?”

B-8007-044-874: „I have been in training for about a year, Sir.“

Reporter: “And how are you trained for this role?”

B-8007-044-874: „I received my initial training at the Guard School of Proganda, where I learned the fundamental principles of propaganda and how to effectively communicate the Guard’s message. Currently this is the hands-on training but, but we also recieve online indoctrination courses. Sir.“

Reporter: Can you tell me more about the online indoctrination courses you mentioned?

B-8007-044-874: „Yes, Sir. It’s a combination of sitting down in a learning chair. You sit down, strap yourself to the chair and as you go through it you are bombared conciously and subconciously with contend. And then its going through material with the mentors here. My responses are measured to ensure that I fully understand and internalize the idoelogy of the Guard.“

Reporter: „And what exactly are these ideology?“

B-8007-044-874: „The ideologies of the Guard are centered around loyalty, discipline, and obedience. We are trained to always put the needs of the Guard above our own personal desires and to always follow orders without question. It’s important that we are able to think critically and make ethical decisions, but ultimately, our duty is to serve and protect the interests of the Guard.“

Reporter: “I noticed that you have a chrome dome, unlike the propagandist. Is there a reason for that?”

Yes, sir,” B-8007-044-874 replied. “I mostly work on internal messaging and I’ve found that having a chrome dome is better received by the troops. The propaganda chief has a full head of hair, but that’s because he deals more with external messaging and public appearances. It’s all about presentation and projecting the right image for the job.”

Reporter: So, B-8007-044-874, you mentioned that you might grow your hair once you finish your training and become a propaganda specialist. How does the Guard determine the look of its propaganda specialists?

Reporter: “So, B-8007-044-874, you mentioned that you might grow hair when you finish your training and get deployed as a propaganda specialist. Is that something the Guard would decide?”

B-8007-044-874: “Yes, sir. The Guard determines all aspects of our appearance, including whether or not we can have hair.”

Reporter: “I see. And what goes into that decision making process?”

B-8007-044-874: “Well, sir, it depends on the role we’re being deployed to. For certain positions, a certain look may be more effective in delivering the desired message. But ultimately, the decision is made by the higher-ups in the Guard.”

Reporter: “Interesting. So, does that mean you don’t have any say in your own appearance?”

B-8007-044-874: “No, sir. As guardsmen, we don’t have any personal possessions or individual identity. Everything we have, including our appearance, belongs to the Guard.”

The reporter couldn’t help but gulp at the thought. It was clear that the Guard had strict control over every aspect of its guardsmen, including their physical appearance.

B-8007-044-874 replied. “It makes a lot of things easier. We don’t have to worry about these kinds of decisions. The Guard takes care of everything for us.”

The first recording of the reporter begun:

“Hello and welcome to our special series on a day in the life of a prison guard. Today, we have the privilege of following the journey of a group of fresh recruits as they undergo training to become fully-fledged guards at one of our state-of-the-art correctional facilities. My name is John Smith and I’m joined today by three guardsmen who have graciously agreed to give us a behind-the-scenes look at their daily routines.

First, we have I-2005-023-023, who has been with the prison for over 10 years and is a seasoned veteran. Next, we have C-0500-880-242, who is a big brother to the new guardsmen and is responsible for their training and development. And last but not least, we have 005 and 006, who are both new to the prison and are currently in training to become full-fledged guardsmen.

We’ll be following them throughout their day, from the moment they wake up to the time they go to bed, to get a comprehensive look at what it takes to keep our prison running smoothly. So let’s get started!