The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Priest in Her Service

CHAPTER 15

Well, this went even better than I expected, Derek thought. He was on top of a blonde woman, middle aged with extensive cosmetic surgery, but quite fit and incredibly energetic, while he thrust into her and she bucked under him. They were on the thick carpet that covered the floor of her condo’s den.

Two other women were present, both kneeling and watching intently. One, a younger woman, skinny but quite attractive, was topless, and had her hand in her bikini bottoms. The other, of similar age to the blonde but more naturally voluptuous, was still in her bikini, but would give in to temptation soon. They were under no particular compulsion to pleasure themselves, but they were watching intently and fantasizing about what their turn would be like, and would do whatever that led to.

Derek had gone out that morning with the intention of picking somewhere entirely at random, finding any attractive women he could there, and fucking them. One of the first places he looked was this expensive condo complex on the river. The three women were sunning themselves at the pool, but he quickly interested them in retiring to the closest home, and then in their present activities.

The woman underneath him was just coming down from a small orgasm as he continued to thrust, but more gently, when his phone rang. Ignore it, he thought, it would be rude to interrupt. Then Yeah? What’s she going to do about it? He found his pants and pulled the phone out. The blonde gave him a look, which he banished with a few harder thrusts. He looked at the phone, and saw ROWAN HICKMAN on the display. The psychologist. Derek decided to amuse himself further. He dropped the phone by the blonde’s head and said “Answer it.”

She did, warily. “Hello?” “No, he’s here.” Be totally honest, he mentally instructed her. “Actually, I didn’t know his name until you told me. He’s busy fucking me right now, so he had me answer.” Derek increased his pumping, but the woman’s voice stayed calm and even. “About an hour.” “Yes, he’s very good.” He reached down with one hand to tickle her clit, but she still didn’t break character. “I’ll ask.” She looked up at him, the phone held away from her face. “Rowan would like to know if you could visit her this afternoon. She has a favor to ask.”

“Tell her I’d be glad to. I’ll swing by around noon, she probably doesn’t have any patients scheduled then.”

The blonde turned back to the phone “He’ll be by—oh, you could?” “OK. Is there anything else?” “Well, why wouldn’t I? He is quite good at it.” “OK. Bye.” She hung up, looked him in the eye, then threw her head back and exploded into a blood-curdling howling orgasm.

Derek kept the women entertained for the next hour or two, with him, by themselves, and with each other. He left for his meeting with Rowan after making arrangements for their husbands to receive special attention that evening.

In the outer office of Dr. Hickman’s office, he encountered Claire. She looked at him with what might have been a hopeful gleam in her eye, but remained entirely discrete, simply asking to see Rowan, and being ushered right in.

“Hello, Rowan,” he said as she let her into her office. “What can I do for you.”

The older woman looked at him for a long moment, then seemed to be gathering her courage. “I ... need a favor from you,” she finally said.

Derek was intrigued. “What sort of favor?” he asked.

“Well, since I met you ... I’ve changed.” She paused, then the words came out in a tumble. “You gave me Claire and now I want sex all the time and I feel so much more alive and it’s great and I’d never go back, except...” She paused again.

“Except what, Rowan?” Derek prompted.

“Except Gina hasn’t changed. We’ve lived together for twenty years. We had a happy life and a happy routine. But now I’m someone else and she isn’t. We’ve barely touched since I met you. The thing is, that wasn’t unusual, before I met you. To go two to three weeks with nothing more than a kiss here and there. Now, however, it’s unbearable. Claire is the only thing keeping me sane, but I have to hide her from Gina, and I can’t live like that forever.”

“And, you want me to fix it by making Gina more pliable? Willing to entertain your other lovers, hornier for you? Is that moral?”

“Damnit, I don’t know. You changed me, though, why can’t you change her?”

“I didn’t change you as much as you think. Remember how we sorted out my powers into two categories, the explicit commands I send people and the influence of my presence and blessing of my ... fluid?”

“Yes?”

“Well, the only commands I ever gave you were to let me come in and talk, and to believe me. Everything else is just what happened.”

“That doesn’t matter. It happened because of you.”

“I’m not against helping you out, here. I just need you to understand that I will be specifically and deliberately changing your partner, and you need to be OK with that.”

“I am.” She paused again. “I need one more thing.”

“What’s that?”

“Promise you won’t fuck her. Gina is a gold-star lesbian, and I don’t want to take that away from her.”

“I’ll need something from you in return.”

“I’m willing, if you want to.”

“No, not you. Your clients. Two or three. Attractive people, but also people that I might be able to help. I want to understand what else I can do with this power. Nobody with serious problems, I don’t want to make anyone any more messed up than they are, but people who could use encouragement. And also a good fucking.”

“You want me to pimp out my clients to you.”

“I promise, they’ll thoroughly enjoy it. Do you think it’s odd that you are willing to sacrifice your lifelong partner’s free will, but balk at patients that you’ve only known for a short time, and that I can offer real benefit to?”

“I’m not balking. I’ll do it.”

“Understand, this isn’t a punishment. My purpose is to spread the blessings of of the Goddess, and if I don’t have an opportunity to do that with Gina, I need to make an opportunity somewhere else.”

“I’ll need to think about who to choose.”

“Let me know.”

On the way out, Claire beckoned him over. “The party last week,” she said. “I really liked it. If you are planning anything else like it, I’d love to come along. I’m sure I can make it worth the trouble.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Derek replied. He got her cell phone number and headed home.

He was surprised to find his wife already home, even though it was barely afternoon. Even on her early shift, she shouldn’t be home until 3 or 4. As he came into the house, she rushed up to him, full of energy and excitement. Melissa didn’t seem worried, so Derek wasn’t, but she was quite clearly desperate to tell him something.

“Something completely crazy happened at work today,” she began without preamble.

“What was that? It’s certainly gotten you riled up,” he responded.

“I fucked Marc Jacobsen,” she said, proudly, then looked concerned. “I hope that’s OK with you. I know, you said it would be OK, but I haven’t really done it yet, when you aren’t there.”

“No, no, it’s fine. The Goddess wants all of us to enjoy pleasure wherever we can find it. But...is that it?”

“It’s not that I fucked Marc that’s crazy. It’s how.

“OK, how did you fuck Marc?”

“I made him want to do it. He’s super-cute, but totally married. Never made a pass at any of the girls in the office. I was horny and idly fantasizing about him, and then he was there for real. We screwed in the supply closet. He was upset afterward, but I consoled him and that went away too.”

“Wow.” Derek was stunned. “This must be some sort of transfer of power from me to you. Maybe due to our regular contact, or our emotional relationship? Have you tested it again? Made sure it wasn’t a fluke?”

“I wanted to wait for you, in case something went wrong.”

The two of them made a plan to test how strong Melissa’s abilities might be, and headed out to a local

park on the river, which a popular running trail passed through. Before the test, however, they took the opportunity to go for a short run themselves, as they both often did.

They set out at an easy pace. Melissa was a more serious runner than Derek, though he had competed in long-distance in college before a hamstring injury limited him. She usually set the pace and ran longer, but this time, Derek felt the speed and flow, and found himself creeping ahead of her.

With a nod, Melissa dismissed him, and he opened up a gap between them. Running was glorious, today. His feet barely felt the impact with the trail surface, his hamstring wasn’t even twinging, and his breathing felt natural and easy.

Then he saw a pedestrian bridge ahead and realized where he was. He had just run three and a half miles. He was only planning on running four total. What would Melissa think? She would be expecting him to meet her on the trail coming back the other way, but would she worry if she got too far before seeing him?

He turned around and headed back. He was the only one of them with a phone, so he couldn’t reach her. She shouldn’t be worried, if he had injured himself she would come across him, but he still had to keep his pace in check.

He found her fairly close to their starting point, on a bench of the sort they had agreed to find. Traffic on the trail was regular, but the trees here hid sight in any significant distance, so there were often gaps between passers.

“How far did you go?” she asked.

Derek told her about making it to the bridge.

“Really? Are you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure. Why?”

“Check the time.”

Derek did so. Then he checked the distance counter on his fitness watch. Then he did some math.

He had just run a pace that beat his college best by a noticeable factor, and it wasn’t even difficult.

“Woah,” he said. There was only one explanation, and they both knew it without talking about it, so they moved on to their other reason for the trip.

“OK, I’ll establish a baseline, first, for how easy it is. I will try to get the next three women who go by to flash us. I’ll only start when they pass that tree, there, or that one, in the other direction” Derek explained.

Moments later, a woman in shorts and a t-shirt came around the corner. Derek willed, show me your boobs. She ran up to the bench, yanked her shirt and sports bra up, smiled a little nervously, then trotted off as she readjusted.

In another moment, a pair of runners came from the other direction, and Derek repeated the trick, also making the male companion look out across the river at the key moment. On the last demonstration, the woman asked, “Do you like them?” to which both Derek and Melissa gave their approval.

“There. Now you try.”

Melissa let a few joggers go by, either because there were too many in a close pack or they were men, before she indicated she was making an attempt. It was a beautiful woman in just short shorts and jogging shirt. Her jogging stride began to falter as she approached the bench. She slowed to a walk and looked intently at the couple. Derek waved cheerily, and she nodded back, a confused look on her face.

She never stopped walking, however, and as she went past, Derek whispered to Melissa “Let it go, honey,” and the woman resumed her run.

“You obviously got through on some level, but it wasn’t enough to give her a command,” he said, after the jogger had gone. “What did you do? How did it feel?”

“I just wanted really bad for her to lift her shirt. I sort of wanted it ... at her.”

“Try to reframe it more sexually. Not, ‘lift your shirt’ but, ‘show your tits.’”

The next suitable subject stopped altogether and approached their bench. Melissa’s face was screwed up in concentration. The woman just stood there, indecisive, her hands fiddling with the hem of her athletic shirt.

“Hello,” said Derek.

“Hi,” replied the woman, shyly.

“Is there something you wanted to show us?” Derek asked.

The woman blushed. She flipped her top up quickly, showing her bra clad tits, squeaked in surprise, and fled. Derek sent a message after her to calm down and not worry about the incident.

“Almost,” he commented.

Melissa tried again. The next subject went straight by without even slowing down. She got another to stop, but not do anything. After several more failures or limited successes, one woman finally gave them the view they wanted. Derek felt bad, but he had to point out that it was a woman that he had used his power on when she went by the other way.

“But you didn’t do it that time, did you?” Melissa asked.

“No, I didn’t,” he replied. “That’s interesting. Maybe you need people in a better frame of mind.”

“I think that might be part of it, but I want to try something else.”

“Alright, go ahead.”

Several more people passed and Melissa made no attempts. Then, an amazingly fit guy appeared around the corner and Derek realized his wife’s plan. The guy ran straight up to them, dropped his pants to show his cock, turned around and bent over to show his ass, then pulled his pants up and ran off.

“Well, that clears it up. It’s not just them, it’s me. I just wasn’t that into the people I was trying it on before, so it didn’t work as well. I mean, girls are fun and all, don’t get me wrong, but I just get more out of guys, most of the time,” she said.

Derek had a though. “Can I try an experiment?”

“What’s that?” she asked, nodding agreement.

“You’ll figure it out,” he replied. The next hot girl that comes by will be the sexiest person you’ve ever seen. You’ll want desperately to see her tits.

Soon enough, an attractive woman appeared. “Damn,” said Melissa, then, “OK, I know what the experiment is.” She licked her lips, cocked her head, and the woman came over and stripped off her top. She even came forward and put a nipple in Melissa’s mouth for a few moments before they reluctantly parted.

“Well, that answers that,” said Derek. You have pretty strong control, but it’s situational, probably based on both the person and you. Interesting.”

“Interesting? It’s fucking awesome,” said Melissa. “I thought I would have to be second fiddle the whole time, and now I know I can play too, even if not as much.”

As they returned home, Derek wasn’t sure what to think about that.