The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Priest in Her Service

CHAPTER 16

That weekend, Derek made plans to see Peter and Sandy, some other friends of him and his wife. Sandy knew Melissa from college, but Derek and Pete had gotten along quite well and became friends themselves.

Derek hadn’t thought of Peter before now because the couple had adopted a newborn child a little less than a year ago, and their social lives dramatically dwindled since then. Melissa and Derek had tried to keep in touch, to give the new parents the sanity of adult contact, but it kept being difficult to schedule and the frequency of their visits slowly dropped. It had been a month or two since the last time they hung out.

And indeed, at first it seemed that he wouldn’t see his friends today, either. First, Melissa bowed out, saying that she wanted to try her own new found powers, and wasn’t really into the couple sexually anyway. Derek wished her luck, and warned her again to be careful.

Then, Peter called him and said that their babysitter had fallen through, so they would have to cancel. Derek convinced him that he could just meet them at their home for a little while they watched their child, but he knew that would be insufficient for his plans.

And thus, he was at the door of a nearby house, knocking. He remembered a year or two ago, when this family had moved in. A girl came by offering babysitting services, named Beth if he remembered correctly. Derek and Melissa obviously had no need at the time, but perhaps he could take her along on this trip and solve his dilemma.

The young woman who answered the door, however, was nothing like the spindly teenager he remembered. She was tall and deeply tanned, with medium sized tits on a body that had remained slender but rounded nicely. Derek grimaced inwardly. He was looking for someone to help out, not someone else to fuck. Anyway, she was still in high school.

Derek introduced himself and explained his sudden need for a babysitter. With some judicious use of his supernatural powers of persuasion, she cheerfully joined him on the trip to Peter and Sandy’s house. They chatted idly as he drove.

“You’ve grown up a lot,” he said, unable to find anything better to fill the awkward silence.

“I’m eighteen and about to graduate, so I’d hope so,” she replied. There was a smirk on her face that made Derek slightly uneasy.

He tried to keep the conversation going. “What are you doing next?”

“I’m taking a year off before I go to college. I’m accepted at UCLA and SF State, but I haven’t decided which one yet.”

“What are you going to study?”

“Maybe political science, or psychology. Listen, you seem kinda nervous. Do you want to pull over so I can blow you before we get there?”

Derek was sure he had heard correctly, but he still said, “What?”

“Come on, Mr. Kroger. You live just down the block. We aren’t driving across town so I can babysit for you.” As Derek glanced over, Beth licked her lips suggestively.

Derek didn’t understand what was happening. He was sure he hadn’t used his influence for this, and the general arousal effect he had one women didn’t work this fast or thoroughly unless he gave it deliberate help.

Be honest, he sent to her, and asked “Is this something you do a lot? Sleep with older men, I mean?”

Beth looked taken aback, but she said, “No, actually. This will be my first time. Not having sex, but, you know, doing it for money.”

“Why are you doing it?”

“I ... don’t know, exactly. I could use the money, but I never thought I would get it this way. But then you came by, and it was obvious that’s what you wanted, and I came along, so here we are.”

Ah, he thought. She doesn’t know why she agreed when she thought I was a creep, so she’s justified it to herself. He pondered how to extricate himself from the delicate situation. Well, the best way out is straight on through.

Five minutes later, Beth’s head was in his lap, eagerly licking and sucking his cock, while he readjusted her views on what they were doing and why. She had an altogether healthier view of their relationship by the time he came in her mouth.

Shortly thereafter, they were back on the road and arrived at their destination. Beth was surprised to learn there was actual babysitting to do, but Sandy got her squared away upstairs with the infant and the three adults; Derek, Pete, and Sandy; sat down in the living room to talk.

Derek looked over at his friends. Given his plans, he saw them through somewhat of a new lens. Pete was average height and stocky, but exercised religiously. Derek was somewhat of a runner himself, but Pete was in a different class entirely. Sandy, too, exercised well, but she was naturally bony, all knees and elbows. The impression was that she was quite tall, but she was actually shorter than her husband.

They settled in, got refreshments, and Derek listened to a few stories about their child, before Pete came around to asking, “So, Derek, what have you been up to?”

Derek had decided that he would approach explaining things a little differently this time. He had convinced some people to believe him directly with his power, and let others come to their own conclusion by his demonstrations. With his friends, he went with a third option.

“Well, I quit my job and fell in with a strange crowd, and now I have magic powers,” he said.

“What ... kind of powers?” asked Pete, dubiously.

“Well, I can control people’s thoughts, and I’m in better control of my own body. Mostly it’s for sex, though. I didn’t mention, but I am now morally obligated to have sex with as many people as possible,” Derek replied. He kept his tone casual and even.

“Right. So did you actually quit your job, and this is just your weird joke about it? Or are you just being weird for the whole thing?”

“Pete,” said Derek.

“Yeah?” replied Pete.

“Look at your wife.”

“OK. What am I looking for, exactly?”

“Do you see anything unusual about her?”

“No.”

“She’s topless, Pete.”

“That’s not unusual.”

“Really? In the middle of the day, in your living room, with company over?”

“It’s a hot day.”

“Really, Derek,” said Sandy. “Just because I wanted to relax a little around you doesn’t mean you have magical powers.” Her breasts were nearly conical, with no sag despite moderate heft, and she had large aureole that transitioned into fat nipples with no clear boundary.

“I’m not sure where you are going with this, Derek, but taking credit for Sandy taking her shirt off is kind of like a four-year old who is going to his room because he wants to, not because he’s been told to.” As Pete said this, he took his own shirt off and stood up to unhitch his belt.

Derek chuckled. Things were going as planned. His little game was to see how extreme he could make their actions while keeping in place a block on them recognizing that he was doing anything, even if he told them directly.

He tried another tack, turning to Sandy. “Now Pete is naked, and you are about to take of your panties.”

“Derek, don’t be such a prude,” said Sandy, slipping the yellow cotton undergarments over her hips and down to her ankles. She stepped one foot out and passed them up to her hand with the other.

“OK,” said Derek. “Pete. Tell me something that Sandy could do right now, but absolutely never would, for any reason.”

“Sandy would never ...” Pete looked over at his wife “...stuff her panties in her mouth.”

“Eww!” said Sandy, to her husband. “You’re disgusting.”

“Hey, I said you wouldn’t do it, not that you should,” replied Pete. Then his eyes widened.

“Sandy,” said Derek. “What are you doing?”

“Ham fhufig muhh fammtessh emm mumoufff,” she replied, a scrap of yellow still showing at the corner of her mouth.

“Do you believe me now?” Derek asked Pete.

“She must have had a good reason,” he replied.

“Why did you do it,” Derek asked Sandy.

“mafdseh I washkedf—”

“You can take them out to reply.”

“Maybe, I wanted to be contrary. Pete said I would never do it, and I wanted to prove him wrong.”

“It couldn’t possibly have been that I made you do it.”

“Of course not. Magic is not a thing,” she replied, then, looking at the now wet panties in her hand, “Should I...?”

“No, you can keep them out,” Derek responded. “Now, you do your husband. Something he would never do.”

“Take the trash out without being asked twice,” Sandy said. Pete snorted.

“I meant something he can do right now in this room, but wouldn’t. Something sexual,” Derek clarified.

“Pete’s butthole is off-limits. He would never stick anything up his ass, or let anyone else.”

“Do you agree, Pete? You would never, under any circumstances, stick anything up your own ass?”

“Not in a million years,” replied Pete. Then, he got a thoughtful expression on his face, and went to a drawer and removed a Sharpie.

“Did you change your mind?” asked Derek.

“You know, I was just thinking, trying it once wouldn’t hurt, right?” Pete replied, and wet the marker in his mouth.

“And this still seems like a casual gathering among friends. No chance you are doing this because I can make you?”

Pete looked like he was considering this claim, “I don’t,” he started, and then, “I’m not—OH!” as he interrupted himself by inserting the marker. Derek gave him some mental help with any discomfort, and encouraged him to enjoy the sensation. This had the obvious side effect that he immediately grew a significant boner, showing his cock to be of average length and impressive girth.

Derek could sense that Pete was breaking through the mental barrier and was close to recognizing what was happening. He could have strengthened it, but that wasn’t the point, so he checked with Sandy.

“What do you think of that, Sandy?”

“Ummm... I didn’t expect him to do it. Maybe he didn’t want me to upstage him with the panties thing?” She didn’t sound entirely convinced.

“Something is definitely going on,” said Pete. “We are not acting normal. That doesn’t mean you are doing it, Derek, but something is happening. Also, this is,” he gestured to indicate that he was referring to the marker in his ass “really something. I’m not sure I like it, but it is certainly intense.” With Derek’s mental permission, he slowly extracted the marker, but his erection remained.

“OK, Sandy,” said Derek as he stood up. He’d worn shorts with an elastic waist, so he revealed his dick in a single movement. “Can you explain why my penis is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?”

“Noooooooo,” she replied, trailing off as she stared. She began to lean forward, reaching out.

“Sandy?” Pete asked, concerned.

“Don’t worry,” said Derek, as Sandy grabbed at his cock. He sat on the floor and her head followed him down, raising her ass, “Her other end is free.”

Soon, Derek and Pete found a common tempo, pinning Sandy in place between them. She would slide forward off of Pete’s dick and Derek would fill her mouth, then reverse. It was enjoyable, but both Pete and Sandy were wound up from their strange games earlier and Derek had more in mind, so he helped things along in short order. He came in Sandy’s mouth, then withdrew hastily so she could vocalize her own orgasm. Pete finished himself just a few strokes later.

As they sat around in moments of post-orgasmic lethargy, Derek dropped the remaining blocks on Pete and Sandy realizing what was going on, but made sure they wouldn’t be angry and would be open to more fun.

“Holy shit,” said Pete. “You can control people.”

“Told you,” Derek replied.

“You can make me do that,” said Sandy, “any time. Wow.”

“So, what now?” asked Pete.

“What do you mean?” responded Derek.

“Well, you set all this up to prove that you could make us do whatever you want. Now you have. What are you going to do now?” He wasn’t angry sounding, but there was a tinge of nervousness.

“Don’t worry. I want to share my gift with you guys, not to do anything you don’t want to. So, what’s next? What do you want? Is there a person, a situation, a fantasy of yours—either of yours—that I can make happen? Don’t be shy, I can make a lot happen, but I can’t read minds.” Derek could, however, encourage his subjects to be honest and forthcoming, and he did so.

After a moment’s thought, both Pete and Sandy had ideas. Derek spoke with them one at a time, asked a few questions, and considered how he could make their ideas reality.

First, he pulled out his phone and called Bobby the college student. After a brief conversation, Bobby was on his way over, bringing a girl who was not Courtney. The couple were still together, Derek confirmed, but they had agreed to be more open in their relationship.

That would give him enough actors for Sandy’s fantasy. For Pete, he needed one more, so he headed across the street to a particular house. He asked the man who answered to get his wife, and the woman that approached was attractive enough, Derek supposed. She was medium height and quite curvy, with pale skin and straw blonde hair. She meekly followed Derek back to Pete and Sandy’s.

Since Bobby still wasn’t there, he decided to set up Pete’s fantasy in all the player’s minds. Sandy returned from upstairs, checking on the babysitter and baby, as Derek began. Sandy and the neighbor (Diane, her name was), he gave roles to, but let them remember and understand that they were playing roles as part of a game. He figured that would give them more flexibility to improvise without risking them sending things too far off-script. Pete, on the other hand, would be fully immersed in the fantasy.

Derek mused briefly on the ease at which he was manipulating his subjects. Changes which took him careful coaxing before were now simple. He found himself verbalizing his commands less and less, tending instead to simply hold the desired state in his mind and push it out towards the recipient.

Thus, in just a minute or two, Pete and Sandy were puttering around in the kitchen, laughing and flirting. Diane had stepped outside, waiting for her cue. The couple quickly escalated from banter and flirting to kissing and groping, and left the kitchen for the comfort of an easy chair in the den.

Just as clothing was coming off, Diane rang the doorbell. Sandy, being on top at the time, scrambled up, re-arranged herself into decency, and went to the door, leaving Pete exposed and frustrated. Pete could just see around the corner through the living room to see the interaction, but was too far to hear what they said. He grew irritated as their conversation dragged on, then ducked back out of sight as they came fully into the house.

When both women came through the doorway into the den, Pete scrambled to cover himself in surprise and embarrassment, but his wife reassured him, “Don’t worry, honey. I told Diane what we were doing, and she asked if she could watch. Is that OK with you?”

Pete gulped, seeing Diane staring at him hungrily. “She wants to watch ... us? Ummm, OK,” he managed to say through his surprise. Diane sat down across, her eyes fixed on Pete’s, as Sandy stripped her shirt back off and climbed into his lap.

Pete and Sandy continued to kiss and caress, but Pete’s attention kept being drawn back to Diane, who was still watching intently. As Sandy slithered down Pete’s body to focus her attention on his cock, Pete watched Diane undo her jeans and slide them down over her hips. By the time Sandy took Pete in her mouth, Diane was mostly naked and openly masturbating.

Pete’s fascination with watching Diane while engaged with his wife was only broken when they shifted positions again, Sandy taking the chair and Pete lowering himself between her legs. Diane was about to take this opportunity to join the couple (as, of course, she knew she was supposed to eventually), when the doorbell rang. Everyone stopped. Diane and Sandy looked puzzled, and Pete looked annoyed.

Derek froze in realization. He was so enjoying watching and subtly guiding the scenario in front of him, he had forgotten that Bobby was on his way over. Ignore that, he sent, and hurried to the door.

He checked quickly, and saw that it was indeed Bobby and a girl he did not recognize. He slipped out on to the porch to greet them.

“Hello, Bobby,” he said. “Who is your friend?”

“This is Tracy,” said Bobby. Derek admired Bobby’s taste. Tracy was dark haired, sweet faced, and curvy. She looked at Derek skeptically.

“Hi, Derek,” she said. “Bobby said we were coming over here to do something awesome, but he wouldn’t tell me what. You aren’t like, a drug dealer, or something, are you?”

“No, I’m not a drug dealer,” said Derek. “Bobby brought you over for sex.”

“Oh my god!” she said, indignantly, “Bobby, how could you! That’s ...” she trailed off as she briefly lost her train of thought, “... OK, I suppose.” Derek watched her face puzzle out the contradiction of her new thoughts.

“Don’t worry. It’ll be a lot of fun,” he reassured her. “You’ll be acting out a part, but trust me, while you’re doing it it feels pretty real.”

“What’s my part?” she asked.

“You’re somebody who knows my friend Pete, who’s inside right now. You think he’s an asshole and don’t like him very much. But he’s the best lover you’ve ever had. His touch drives you crazy, and he can make you come like nobody else. He doesn’t really like you either, so he isn’t tender, and he’s even sometimes a little rough, but you don’t care because he’s so damn good.

“For this session, he’s going to seduce you and fuck you while his wife watches. She’s hiding, so neither of you are supposed to know she’s there. If you do notice her, just ignore her. His seduction technique isn’t subtle, but you can’t say no. Any questions?”

“So, I’m supposed to act out the scene, but we actually fuck?”

“You’ve got it.”

“What is Bobby’s part?”

“He comes in later.”

She nodded in tentative agreement. “OK, I’ll give it a try. But if I’m not feeling it, I’m out.”

“Don’t worry, it’ll be fun.”

Derek ducked back inside to check on his other players, just in time to see Pete spray his load over Diane and Sandy’s upturned faces as they knelt before him. That seemed as good a time as any to call an end to the fantasy, so he brought everyone back to reality.

Everyone took a moment or two to recover and clean up. The women, always somewhat aware of the game, were relaxed and giggling about it, but Pete was dumbstruck. “That was ... amazing. I was so completely in the moment. It was perfect.” He rambled on a bit before Derek cut him off, giving him a more direct setup for Sandy’s game.

He didn’t have a role for Diane in this scenario, but he invited her to stick around and watch, which she accepted. With everyone ready, Derek started the fantasy.

Sandy came in from the back porch to peer into the living room, where Pete was already sticking his hand up Tracy’s shirt.

“Goddammit, stop that,” she was saying. “You’re such an asshole!” She half-heartedly batted at his hand, but made no real effort to remove it.

“If I’m an asshole, and you still let me do that, what does it make you?” Pete asked.

Tracy bit her lip and did not answer. After leaning in for a long kiss, Pete supplied. “It makes you a slut. Admit it.” He started unbuttoning her shirt.

“I’m not going to say it. I don’t like it when you—oooh...” Her complaints were cut off as Pete reached down her pants and began fingering her.

Sandy, meanwhile, had settled back in the shadows of the other room and had her hand down her own pants. She was thoroughly enjoying herself. Derek and Diane watched as Pete quickly overcame Tracy’s resistance and was soon entering her from behind with rough thrusts.

“Say it,” he growled.

“I’m a slut!” yelled Tracy. Pete smacked her ass as he pumped, and she yelped.

“Again!”

“I’m a slut!”

In just a few more strokes, Tracy was coming, though Pete never slowed. Sandy had shed most of her clothing as well, and was clearly approaching her own climax. Pete kept thrusting through Tracy’s mostly inarticulate protests, and was hit with another orgasm close on the heels of her first. Watching this was enough to bring Sandy over the edge, and she came silently with a long shudder.

Pete, after bringing Tracy to her second orgasm, pulled out and turned her around. She resisted taking his still hard cock in her mouth with some vigor, clearly turned off by her own juices glistening on it, but Pete was insistent and broke her down. Sandy, meanwhile, had just caught her breath and was considering her own second round when Bobby snuck up behind her and gently but firmly lifted her in the air. She yelped quietly, then less quietly as he set her down across the back of the couch and thrust directly into her without preamble. He then proceeded to establish an aggressive and steady rhythm of powerful thrusting that he executed without variation or pause, though a series of moans, panting, and squeals from Sandy.

The noises became more and more urgent and expressive until it became clear that Sandy was in a state of near constant orgasm, the gaps between them so short as to be unnoticed. Bobby kept pounding away with the same steady tempo through it all.

Pete and Tracy, meanwhile, had trailed off in their performance as it became harder and harder to pretend that Sandy was hidden from them and more and more clear that she was paying no attention to them. Tracy pulled away to watch the spectacle, remaining kneeling, her face a few inches from Pete’s cock. Pete, also entranced by the sight, suddenly came on her face, but they hardly noticed.

The most impressive thing, Derek thought, was that it just kept going. Bobby never wavered, and Sandy kept getting off over and over, which just a short lull here and there. Eventually, he became worried that the constant stimulation wasn’t healthy for her, but Bobby showed no signs of fading. Derek mentally pushed him to finish up, which he did, silently and forcefully.

With the scene over, everyone relaxed and started chatting and laughing. Bobby slipped back out the back door to collect his clothes. Sandy took several minutes before she was coherent and conscious again.

“I didn’t realize you were going to combine both fantasies into one,” she said to Derek.

“It worked out, though, didn’t it?” Derek replied.

“Oh my god yes.” She looked around, quizzically. “That wasn’t you, was it?”

“Not me.”

“Then who was it?”

“That’s part of the fantasy I can make absolutely real. You’ll never know.”

Diane headed back home, and Sandy went upstairs to relieve Beth, the babysitter. Shortly, Derek found himself on the sidewalk in front of the home, wrapping things up with Bobby, Tracy, and Beth.

As he was saying goodbye, Beth asked, “So, you’d better be planning on fucking me now.”

“I wasn’t, really,” Derek replied.

“Goddammit, I had to spend all afternoon listening to you guys screw like rabbits while I watched the kid, and all I get to do is give one lousy blowjob? It was pretty fun for a blowjob, but you have no idea how worked up I got while I was up there.”

“You could hear us?” asked Derek.

“At the end there, the whole block could hear you guys,” replied Beth.

Derek checked his watch. He wanted to be home to make sure his wife’s experiments weren’t getting out of hand. He looked up at Bobby and Tracy. Bobby smiled, and Tracy winked.

“Can I trust you to show her a good time and get her home safe?” he asked the couple. They nodded.

“Alright, then,” he said, turning back to Beth. “I’m sure these two can take care of your needs.”

The three left, whispering and giggling. Derek turned and departed himself.

When he got home, Melissa was already there, having had a largely unsuccessful outing herself. She was uninterested in talking about her experience, but Derek teased out of her that she could use her influence to attract interest, but couldn’t keep it up. Her targets kept snapping out of it after a few minutes.

Derek had little to offer in help for this problem, since he was finding his own powers more and more effortless to use. He offered to join Melissa on her trip and give her spot help where needed, but she rejected this plan.

They went to bed upset, and Derek brooded. He didn’t know how to fix this problem. Or rather he did know; he could just alter Melissa to be happy with what she had, but he didn’t want to do so. Was that a good thing, giving her free will? Or a bad thing, letting her suffer when he had the tools to solve it? He didn’t know.