The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Priest in Her Service

CHAPTER 14

The next day, Derek went out to do some household errands. He figured that it was primarily his responsibility now, since he was no longer working. He had no plans to do anything but restock on groceries and cat food on this trip, but the woman in line in front of him had an on jeans so tight he could have sworn that he could see every single hair on her ass, and he couldn’t resist.

So, he took a five minute detour and checked his theory in the backseat of her SUV, pulled around behind the building for privacy. They were caught by a grocery store employee out having a smoke, but Derek bought his discretion by offering him the woman’s mouth while he occupied the other end. The employee, a nervous college kid with acne scars, came so fast that Derek wondered if this might have been his first time, but he fled back into the building before Derek could ask, lips sealed. Derek simply finished up and got his groceries home before the frozen food thawed too much.

Later, he and his wife were just cleaning the dishes up from an early dinner. They had talked about going out and having some fun with somebody, but hadn’t made any concrete plans. Derek was thinking about just picking a house at random and knocking. If they were interested in the people there, great. If not, they could ask for directions to whichever neighbor the occupants thought was the hottest.

He was about to propose that plan when the doorbell rang. Melissa went to answer, while Derek stayed in the kitchen, finishing up the tidying. Shortly, he heard Melissa calling him from the living room.

When he came around into the room, he saw Melissa sitting down with two college aged kids, a boy and a girl. The girl had an average body and face but a look of such sweet innocence that Derek was immediately charmed. The boy was ordinary and much more reserved. The girl was in a modest blue sundress and sandals, while the boy wore shorts and a polo shirt.

“Honey, this is Courtney and Robert. They wanted to talk to us about Proposition 42,” said Melissa, by way of introduction. Derek noticed that the two had various pieces of political literature, and Melissa was holding a pamphlet. Normally, this would have filled Derek with dread. People came by asking them to vote for this or against that proposition all the time, and he mostly ignored them. But this time, he was pretty sure he knew why Melissa had invited the pair in.

Courtney was spirited and passionate about her cause, certainly. She launched into an animated explanation of why Proposition 42 (some change to public records law that Derek didn’t bother trying to figure out the specifics of) was so important for a healthy democracy. Robert, on the other hand, remained largely quiet. Derek suspected he was only here because of Courtney.

When Courtney finished her pitch and said, “So, can we count on your support?” Derek had his plan ready.

“Yes, we agree wholeheartedly,” he said, and waited for the followup.

“I’m glad to hear that,” Courtney replied smoothly. “In addition to your vote, we need financial support so that we can get the message out to more voters. How much can I put you down for?”

“How important is this? I mean, to you personally?” asked Derek.

“I care a lot. Our government must allow the people to see their work.”

“Well, I think we can donate something, but if it’s important to you personally, you’ll have to do something personal for us,” said Derek, smiling at his wife.

“If you can give my wife and me an orgasm within 30 seconds of each other, we’ll donate fifty dollars.”

“C’mon, Courtney, this is stupid,” Robert interjected, and made to take her hand and leave.

“No, wait,” she responded, pulling away. She turned back to Derek. “So, like, you want me to ... masturbate you? And your wife? At the same time?”

“How you choose to go about the task is up to you. We’ll follow your lead. The rule is, when one of us comes, the other one must come also in 30 seconds or less.”

“OK, I’ll do it,” she said, then turning to Robert, “It’s for the cause, honey.” He gave her a pained look, but presented no objections.

Derek went and fetched a kitchen timer, and set it to 30 seconds. When he returned to the living room, his wife was undressing.

“You’ll have to undress too,” Courtney said. She was clearly thinking and planning about how to go about this.

Derek stripped off his clothing and stood naked, next to his wife. Courtney faced them both, looking them over. Derek was not fully hard, but his cock still stuck our considerably more forward than downward.

“OK, sit on the couch, next to each other,” said Courtney, and knelt facing them.

“Are you sure you don’t want to undress too?” asked Derek.

“Why?” replied Courtney.

“It might help ... stimulate the right person.”

She considered, then pulled her dress off over her head, revealing a matching set of plain underwear that might have been beige and might have been pale pink. She left them on, however, and knelt in front of the couple.

After a brief pause to collect herself, she reached out into both crotches at once. Derek felt her grab his cock near the base, and she stroked it up and down a few times, gently. She was paying attention to Melissa considerably more, however, and couldn’t seem to decide how to stimulate her.

Then, she came to a decision, and said “Make room,” as she stood up. She sat directly between them, so she could reach over to each side, and went to work in earnest. She clearly had a plan, and was implementing it as best she could. She was stroking Derek to keep him hard, but spending most of her attention on Melissa. Occasionally, she would take her hand off Derek’s cock and work Melissa with both hands. Once, she leaned over and licked one of her breasts.

Derek sat and simply tried to relinquish control of his physical response. His new powers gave him such incredible self-control that he was finding it difficult to just let nature take its course. He took a few deep breaths and tried to just let the sensations be themselves. Courtney was working him again, each time keeping him a little closer to the edge.

He looked away, trying to keep himself from taking control of his arousal. Quite accidentally, he made eye contact with Robert, who was glowering at him with an expression of mixed anger and excitement. What’s your story? He thought to himself. You are obviously Courtney’s boyfriend, and that’s the only reason you’re along on this mission. Have you guys never had sex? Are you watching her do something for me that she’s never done for you? He sent soothing thoughts, to try to calm Robert’s anger. As it faded, his interest and arousal became more obvious.

“You can play with yourself,” Derek said to Robert.

“Come again?” replied Robert.

“You seem to be enjoying the show. You can take out your cock and play with yourself. If you want to.”

He nodded, and proceeded to unbutton and unzip his shorts, reach into his fly, and haul out an absolutely enormous cock. The thing was massive. At first it looked skinny, but he realized that was just because it was so damn long. It was hardening as Robert began to stroke it, freed from his pants, but didn’t seem to get much longer. It wasn’t quite into freak-show how-can-he-use-it-on-women territory, but it was still bigger than anyone else Derek had seen in person.

He turned to his wife to see her reaction, and discovered her eyes were closed. He tapped her on the shoulder, gently, and pointed when she opened her eyes to look at him.

“Oh my,” she said, then louder, “Oh, MY!” and started bucking her hips into Courtney’s hand.

Oops, thought Derek. She must have thought about taking that monster, and it pushed her over the edge. Courtney picked up the timer and hit the start button, then turned her attention to Derek. 0:00.0, said the timer.

All of my efforts to not influence the outcome, and I go and make Robert pull his cock out. Courtney was stroking him frantically. In fact, she was going too hard too fast, and he cringed. When she realized this, she backed off, but the damage was done to his arousal. 0:10.0.

It’s not fair if they lose because of me, is it? OK, am I seriously wondering about the competitive integrity of a sex game I made up ten minutes ago? Courtney was back in her rhythm, but time was growing short. 0:20.0.

I could just let her win. It was just an excuse to get a handjob, he thought. The seconds were ticking away, and Derek was about to concede, as it were, when Courtney leaned over and took his cock in her mouth, licking him around the head, then pulling off and running her tongue from the base to the very tip.

The suddenness of her move was enough, and he blasted away. Feeling that the climax of the game should be climactic, he willed himself into the greatest volume and distance he could manage. Courtney was splattered by blast after blast, keeping her head in the way and her mouth open. He kept coming and coming, amazed at how much fluid he could produce.

He realized that Courtney was locked in place trying to contain her orgasm, but he didn’t care, and gave one more massive blast, grunted, and slumped. Courtney blinked, trying to clear the jizz from her eyes. She was drenched. To look at her you would imagine that four or five guys had to be involved.

Melissa handed her a wad of tissues, which she used to clean the worst spots on her face. She looked at the timer in her hand triumphantly, and turned it around to show Derek. 0:28.3, it said.

“Congratulations,” said Derek, “Would you care to try for a bonus?”

* * *

Derek and Courtney sat in the guest bedroom, listening to the sounds coming down the hallway. Robert and Melissa were still in the throes of passion, as they had been for quite some time. The two crossed couples had retired to separate bedrooms for one on one privacy, and while Derek didn’t think he had done Courtney a poor turn in his stamina the second time around, having given her two more orgasms. Robert and Melissa, on the other hand, were clearly operating on another level entirely.

“Derek,” said Courtney. It sounded like the start of a question. She was at the head of the bed, with the sheet wrapped around her in a very late attempt at modesty.

“Yes?” he inquired, from his perch near the foot.

“What is happening? Why did I ... do what I did, with you? And with your wife? How did you get me and Bobby to go along with it?”

“Did you enjoy yourself?” Derek asked. This was interesting. Nobody else had directly challenged him before.

“I sure did. But that doesn’t answer the question.”

“I’m trying to understand your concern. Why shouldn’t you have played a little game with us? We’re all adults, we all had fun.”

“Because it’s sinful and wrong!” She was growing agitated, so Derek helped her calm down a little.

“Is it sinful? Who told you that?”

“Everyone! Mom and dad and Minister Rogers, and my teachers, and...”

“I get the idea. Who told them? Other than their parents and ministers and teachers, I mean.”

She paused to think the question over, then replied. “Why, God, I suppose.”

Derek chuckled. “Has it ever occurred to you that God might be wrong? Or even worse, that God might be lying?”

“That’s just not possible. God is ... God. He can’t be wrong, or lie, or any of that.”

“But what you did today didn’t just feel good, did it? It felt right. How can it be right if God says it’s wrong, unless God is wrong?”

“I don’t know,” she said, getting upset.

Derek tried another tack. “Were you a virgin, before today? You seemed to, if you’ll pardon the observation, have some idea what you were doing.”

Courtney looked like she was struggling internally over whether or how to answer, so he gave her a mental push. “No, but I repented my sins!” she responded with a sudden outburst.

“All of them?” asked Derek. “I bet they also told you masturbation was a sin. Did you stop doing that?”

“No,” she replied. “No, I didn’t. I couldn’t.”

“Because it was natural. It felt like it fit. Just like today,” he prompted. She nodded.

“Show me,” he asked.

Courtney slowly slipped the sheet off her body and turned her hips towards him, spreading her legs.

Don’t hold back, he thought at her. You can feel as good as you want to. He sat back to watch.

Twenty minutes later, Melissa and Robert joined him, staring at the bucking woman on the bed in awe.

“Honey, she’ll bother the neighbors,” said Melissa, teasingly.

Robert said nothing, but Derek wasn’t surprised to see that, though he was clearly spent when he entered, the sight of his girlfriend in cataclysmic passion was having a physical effect. By the time Courtney was in the throes of her second self-induced orgasm, he was fully ready again.

“You’ve wanted her for a long time, haven’t you,” said Derek. It wasn’t really a question, but Robert nodded anyway.

“Well, I don’t think she’d mind a little help right now,” Derek continued, gesturing. Robert flung himself onto the bed, grabbed Courtney by the hips (she noticed him for the first time, and nodded desperately) and thrust straight into her with no preamble or alignment. Derek winced, but his aim was true and the pair were fucking happily in moments.

Melissa and he watched admiringly for a few moments, then withdrew from the room.

“That boy is incredible,” she said, as they went downstairs. “Did you know he was a virgin? If this is what he’s like now, imagine what he’ll be able to do with some experience!”

“Are you trying to make me feel inadequate?” asked Derek. “He’s got a massive cock, incredible stamina, natural technique. If I couldn’t do this” and here he snapped his fingers and Melissa squeaked as he triggered a small orgasm, “I’d be worried you might leave me for him.”

“That,” she said, “is cheating. He has to work for it.” He snapped his fingers again. “Of course, I could grow to like cheating,” she continued. “But, while he was splitting me open with that tool, I realized something.”

“Oh?”

She reached out towards his underwear (his pants being discarded somewhere else in the house) and grabbed his mostly limp cock. “I think you’ve gotten bigger yourself.”

“Really?” Derek quickly grew to fully erect as his wife extracted him, and looked down. “Maybe? I can’t tell for sure. I haven’t measured since I was in high school, and I don’t think we have any good photo references. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a perk of the job, though.”

“Well, I think you are. Here, though, let me check.” And she checked, quite thoroughly.