The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pretty Please

By Unicode Smith

Chapter Two

“It looks pretty dark for a party,” Lori said as they approached the front door. There was music coming from within, but none of the other signs of a big college bash: no lights, no cars crammed into the driveway.

“It’s a little early still,” said Kelly. “It’ll pick up.” She rang the doorbell.

When the door opened, Lori recognized the girl on the other side, though there was no sign that the feeling was mutual. “Hey guys,” Amy said. “C’mon in. The ‘big party’ is in the family room in back.” Was that sarcasm in her voice?

“Thanks Amy,” Kelly said brightly. They walked into the dim house. Amy closed the door and pointed the way. “Straight through the living room. Go on ahead. I’ll be right there. You both look great, by the way.”

They smiled and made their way past the stairs and back to the family room. It was dimly lit and empty. The music was blaring from a stereo against one wall, and there was an odd jumble of electronics in a toy wagon on the carpeted floor.

Lori heard the door slam shut again at the front of the house. “What is this?,” she demanded of Kelly.

“Hi girls!” A skinny boy walked in from the kitchen. Billy Norton. He pointed a remote at the stereo and silenced the music.

“Oh, you skanky bitch!” Lori cursed. “I gave up a date with Tim for some sort of stupid joke with your little boyfriend?”

Before Kelly could answer, Billy crouched down to the toy wagon, and flipped a switch.

* * *

Billy worked his locker combination, pleasantly sore and tired after a weekend of play: he’d sent Amy away again on Saturday, and spent the day at home with Jessica. Eventually, he thought, he’d have to bring Jessica and Kelly together, and let them serve him in tandem. Maybe Lori, too, now that she had a new opinion of him

He pulled open the locker door, grabbed his books—and paused. Something was missing ...

The pictures.

He slammed the door and glanced around guiltily. The students milling about the hall didn’t spare him a look, and he realized, a little embarrassed, that there was no longer anything to hide in the locker.

He reopened it and conducted a frantic search. Nothing. They were gone.

“Uh oh, someone lost their stash,” came a relaxed voice behind him.

It was Jacob Wiley, the school stoner. “What do you mean?”

“Harrison’s Gestapo ransacked all the lockers looking for dope on Friday,” Jacob said. “Heh. They didn’t check for hollowed-out textbooks.” He smiled slyly and moved easily down the hall.

Billy could hear his heart pounding against his ear drums. He felt shaky.

He closed the locker.

* * *

Andrea waited for Lori outside the computer lab. It was a tradition, of sorts—every Monday morning they’d sit with the school’s aging PCs and pretend to work, while gossiping about the events of the weekend, using instant messaging for the stuff too juicy to say aloud. Lori had never been late before.

Lori finally emerged from the swell of students passing in the hall. “Hey Andrea!”

“There you are. Long weekend?”

“Nah. I didn’t feel like hanging out with Tim, so I mostly stayed home and watched TV,” she said. “Not much to report. You?”

“What about Amy Norton’s big party on Friday? Did you solve the riddle of the mysterious Billy-Kelly feel-up?”

A strange look crossed her face. “Um, I have a confession to make about that. I made that whole thing up.”

“What? Why?”

“I ... guess I was hoping that if I started a rumor like that, I might get Billy’s attention.” She blushed.

“Billy’s attention? What are you talking about?”

“He’s just so handsome,” she gushed. “I have the biggest crush on him.”

“Bullshit.”

“I know you don’t see it—nobody sees him the way I do. But he’s so ... I don’t know ... Dreamy.”

“Dreamy? He’s ‘dreamy’? Now I know you’re putting me on.”

Lori’s gaze moved to a distant space above Andrea’s head. “Those heavenly eyes ...” She hugged herself as though imaging skinny geek arms embracing her, and broke into a wistful smile. “I would just die if he asked me out.”

Andrea felt a chill crawl up her spine. “Lori, you’re fucking Tim. The quarterback. Remember? Billy Norton’s a little boy. You called him a toad, remember?”

Lori just sighed.

As if on cue, Norton rounded the corner in the hall, racing past them with a panicked look on his face.

Lori brightened instantly, straightened her body and preened her hair. “Hi Billy!” she said, with too much enthusiasm.

He stopped and glared at her impatiently. “Have you seen Kelly today?”

Lori pouted, crestfallen. “I saw them pull her out of class to see Ms. Hewitt. I don’t know why.”

He turned around and headed in the direction of the administrative offices. Lori followed him with her eyes, her head tilted to the side, her face a caricature of longing and unrequited love.

She sighed again. “Sooo dreeeaammy.”

* * *

Kelly was coming out of the front office as Billy reached it. She gave him a meaningful look, and led him outside to the bike racks.

“What happened?,” he asked, once they were alone.

“They found my picture in your locker.” She looked shaken. “Billy, she’s going to call my parents. What should I do?”

“What did you tell her?”

“I—I said I took the pictures for Jason, and he probably threw them away when we broke up. I tried to give her the idea that you found them, or he gave them to you or something.”

Billy relaxed a little. She was quick on her feet. “That’s good,” he said. “That’s really good. We can make that work.”

“He’s just going to deny it. God, my parents are going to be so pissed. They won’t understand. I don’t even understand. What did you do to me? Why is this happening?”

“Just stick to your story. It’ll all work out.” He touched her cheek. She closed her eyes and leaned into his hand gratefully, then kissed his fingers and his palm.

“Billy,” she moaned. “I can’t help it. I’d do anything for you.”

“I know. You’re a good girl.”

“I’m a good girl,” she repeated softly.

* * *

“Do you know why you’re here?,” Ms. Hewitt asked.

“Umm, yeah. I think you found some pictures in my locker. Can I have them back?” He grinned.

“This isn’t a joke, Billy. Those pictures of Kelly ... Just having them puts you in serious violation of our student code of conduct. You could be suspended over this. And that’s not even getting into how you got the photos, and what’s written on them.”

He sunk in the chair. “I know. I’m sorry.”

“How did you get them?”

“I found them in the garbage in the bathroom. I didn’t think there was anything wrong with taking them.”

“And the ones of Jessica? That must be some garbage can.”

He swallowed. She stared at him with large, bottomless eyes that seemed to drill into his soul—like she could see right through him.

He’d never seen her in this disciplinarian role before. Since she started as guidance counselor, Hewitt had been everybody’s favorite adult at the school—especially the guys. Billy himself had come seeking “guidance” just to sit in this chair and lose himself in those eyes, bathe in the soft sympathy of her voice and the music of her laughter—and sneak furtive glances at her large, buoyant breasts.

Now he’d rather be anywhere else.

“Well?,” she prompted.

“Yeah, same garbage can. They were stuck together.”

She shook her head in apparent disappointment. “I have some more interviews to do. But for now, I’m sending you home for the rest of the day.

“I want you to think about being honest with me, Billy,” she offered, in a voice so soft and sincere that for a moment, Billy was tempted to tell her everything. “Otherwise, I’m afraid this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.”

* * *

“What’s that thing?” Jason asked.

“My brother’s stupid electronics project,” said Amy. “He asked if he could put it in here while he cleaned his room. I don’t know why I said yes.”

“Can you get rid of it? It’s freaking me out a little for some reason.”

She shook her head. “Maybe I can take your mind off it.” She smiled playfully, reached to the bottom of her tee-shirt and pulled it cross-armed over her head.

Jason smiled appreciatively at her bare breasts, then moved in and kissed her. They made out for a minute, then fell back onto her bed, where he rolled on top of her prone body. She spread her jeans-clad legs and he grinded against her as they kissed. Amy threw her arms around his neck and moaned softly.

Billy walked in.

Amy let out a shriek, dumped Jason onto the floor and sat up, covering her breasts with her naked arms. “What the hell’s wrong with you, dork! Don’t you knock?!”

Jason jumped to his feet, looking pissed. Before things could go any further, Billy made a bee-line to the red wagon and flipped the switch on the device.

The room filled with the dazzling blue light. Jason blinked and his expression relaxed.

Amy’s arms fell limp at her sides.

Billy gawked as the light played over his sister’s face, her naked torso and breasts. He’d had no idea what a great body she had. Her tits were modestly-sized, but beautifully rounded. Her stomach was flat, and her skin was as smooth and flawless below the neck as above—the color of some creamy desert with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Were she liquid, she’d taste like a tall Frappuccino.

Amy stared complacently into the light. Billy swallowed. He was here for a reason, and it had nothing to do with his sister. But he moved slowly to the bed anyway and sat cross-legged next to her. She paid no notice.

“Amy,” he croaked. “Look at me.”

Without argument, she reoriented her body towards him. Her lips were parted, and her eyes distant and blank.

“Touch your tits.”

She squinted and frowned, but didn’t move.

“Please.”

Her frown deepened, but her hands rose from the mattress and floated to her breasts. She played her fingers over them lightly, grazing one nipple with her pinky, before returning her hands to the bed.

Billy’s eyes flicked to Jason, who was still lost in the blue light. In a moment of clarity, Billy realized why he enjoyed this. Any guy who was good looking enough had a shot at a girl like Jessica—or Kelly, for that matter. But how many could get their own sister to do this?

“Amy, listen carefully. You want me to touch you. You desire me desperately. Your whole body aches for me.”

Her mouth opened wider, as if in shock. She tilted her head and shook it. “Nooo,” she protested distantly.

“Yes. As much as you want Jason, you desire me ten times more. You’re burning for me. On fire.”

Her breathing grew deeper, her breasts rising higher with each shaky draw of air. She focused her eyes on his. “But you—you’re my brother,” she whispered.

“You don’t care. You want me. You need me.”

“I—I want you.” She reached out with her toned arms and leaned towards him. “Oh, God, Billy. I need you.” He felt her soft breath on his face as she spoke.

“Squeeze your breasts.”

She touched his face instead, her fingertips warm and trembling, while she slid closer on the bed, her lips parted.

“You want to touch your tits for me. I’m making you so hot, you need to touch yourself.”

She seemed confused, but her hands found her breasts again, and she started squeezing them. Her nipples were hard. Her breathing became panting and her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head.

Amy’s hands moved beyond her breasts to play over her flushed face and her stomach. She hooked her lower lip with her fingers, then moved her hands down to her tits again, lifting them, kneading them. “Ohhh, Billyyyy,” she moaned to herself.

Billy got off the bed and stood next to Jason. The older boy towered over him, his hands were curled into fists, even as his eyes stayed glued to the blue light.

“Poor Jason. It seems like I steal all your girlfriends.”

Jason grinded his teeth.

Amy was in her own world. She stretched out and arched her back, and with both hands released the top button of her jeans. Then the one below it. She returned one hand to her tits and slid the other into her pants, letting out a gasp.

Oh, ohhhh,” she groaned, her hand moving in circles between her legs. ”Ohhhh, Goddd. Billy. I want you. Ohhhh.” Her face broke into a sweat as she writhed and squirmed on the mattress.

“Don’t worry Jason. I’ll put her back to normal. But first we have to talk about what you did to Kelly.”

Jason’s face darkened with confusion, while on the bed Amy let out an orgasmic scream and called her brother’s name.