The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pretty Please

By Unicode Smith

Chapter Three

Kirsten waited quietly while Principal Harrison finished a phone call, half suspecting there was no one on the other end of the line. It wasn’t far fetched to think he’d make her wait just to show her who’s boss.

He finally hung up, and regarded her questioningly. “Anything new with the Norton matter?”

“That’s why I’m here. Jason came back this morning and admitted he got Kelly to take that strip of photos, and to write the note. He says it was just a game, and he threw them out in bathroom garbage when they broke up.”

“I thought he denied it yesterday.”

She bit her lip and nodded thoughtfully. “He did. Quite convincingly. It’s odd. But now he’s reversed himself. He says the other ones were his too, and that he and Jessica briefly dated.”

“First I’ve heard of it.” He sighed in relief. “I guess that wraps things up though. Are you notifying the parents?”

“I’ll have to think about that,” she said. “Probably not. There was apparently no coercion involved, and I can’t be an effective counselor if I’m running to the parents every time a student acts out sexually.”

“That’s fine. Thanks for handling this Kirsten.”

She could almost feel his lecherous eyes on her ass as she left his office. As she passed the front desk, a girl jumped up from a seat in the waiting area and ran up to her. “Ms. Hewitt?”

The student was a pale blonde with downy hair and earnest blue eyes. “Yes?,” said Kirsten. " I’m sorry, your name ...?”

“Andrea. I heard Billy Norton was in trouble—for some pictures of Kelly or something.”

“There was ... a controversy,” Kirsten said diplomatically. “But another student has come forward to take responsibility, so Billy’s off the hook, if that’s what you’re worried about.”

“No!,” Andrea practically shouted. “Ms. Hewitt, there’s something going on here. Something’s not right.”

Kirsten raised a questioning eyebrow, and Andrea calmed herself before continuing. “My friend Lori—Lori Fripp—saw Billy and Kelly messing around last week. Then on Friday she went over to his house for a party. Now she’s totally different.”

“I saw Lori yesterday. She seemed fine.”

She shook her head. “No, she’s not. She’s suddenly, like, in love with Billy or something. She’s talking about him all the time, and she’s saying weird things.”

There was something compelling in the girl’s tone, Kirsten thought. She wasn’t making this up.

“Come into my office. Let’s talk.”

* * *

“You wanted to see me, Ms. Hewitt?”

“Yes. Thanks for coming, Lori. Please come in.” Kirsten put a reassuring hand on Lori’s shoulder and guided her into the office.

Lori tensed up when she saw Dr. Stringer waiting inside. The doctor had that effect on people. A tall, icy blonde who kept her hair pulled back severely, and regarded the world through glasses with small, square lenses. She could play the shapely-but-unapproachable woman scientist in a 1950s space opera.

“Lori, this is Dr. Kathy Stringer. She’s a specialist in sexual abuse cases.”

“Hi Lori,” Stringer said with a slight smile.

“Sexual abuse? What’s this about?”

“Some of your friends have been worried about you lately, Lori,” Kirsten said. “I just thought we’d talk.”

“Worried about me? It’s Andrea, isn’t it? God, she’s such a gossip. Why can’t she—”

“Lori, please sit down. We just want to ask you a few questions. See how you’re doing.”

Lori ran a hand through her choppy hair, then plopped in the seat petulantly. “Do you want me to lie down on the couch?,” she quipped.

Both adults smiled. “Lori, did you go to a party at Amy Norton’s on Friday?,” Kirsten asked.

“Yes. Why?”

“I want you to be honest with me. Did you take any drugs there?”

“Drugs? No! Is that what Andrea said? She wasn’t even there!”

“Relax. Nobody said you did. I was just wondering.” She changed tack. “Was Billy Norton there?”

Something shifted in Lori at the mention of the name. She tilted her head and got a far away look in her eyes. “Billy ...” she said dreamily. “No. He wasn’t there.”

Dr. Stringer made a note on her pad and looked up. “Lori, who exactly was there?”

“I don’t know. A bunch of college kids. We hung out.”

“Anyone interesting? Anyone you talked to for a while?”

Lori frowned and furrowed her brow. “I—I guess so. I don’t really remember all that well.”

“Any cute guys? You’d remember that, right?”

“Yeah ...” She seemed to concentrate. “I mean, no. Nobody that stood out.”

“Do you remember how many people were there? What kind of music was playing? Was there any food?”

“Stop it! Why are you asking about the stupid party?”

Kirsten and Stringer exchanged looks. Stringer put down her notepad. “Lori, I’d like to try something, if it’s alright with you.”

* * *

“So, you’re not going to make me cluck like a chicken or anything?,” Lori said.

“No. Like I said, it doesn’t work that way.” Dr. Stringer turned off the light and walked to the window, where she lowered the shades, leaving the slats open enough to admit a muted sunlight. “I can’t make you do anything. It’s more of a memory aid, and it only works if you cooperate.”

“Okay.” Lori sighed. “I’m cooperating.”

Kirsten half-rose from her chair. “Should I—?”

“No, you can stay,” said Stringer. “Just remain quiet, please.” The doctor took a tape recorder from her bag, pressed the record button and placed in on the desk near Lori. “Are you comfortable?”

Lori shifted her body in the seat and folded her hands on her lap. “Yes.”

Stringer produced a penlight, clicked it on and held it up to Lori’s face. “I want you to watch the light, Lori. Follow it with your eyes.”

Lori wore a bemused expression, but her eyes focused on the penlight.

Stringer moved it slowly to the left. Lori’s eyes tracked it, stayed with it as it moved back to the right.

“That’s good. Keep watching the light.” She moved it to the left, to the right, again and again, Lori’s bright eyes moving with it. “There’s nothing else, just the light. Just you and the light, moving back and forth, taking you down, deep down, to your most relaxing, peaceful place. Just you and the light.”

Kirsten watched as Lori’s eyes became metronomes, following the tip of the penlight, back and forth. The girl’s breathing relaxed and deepened, and the skeptical set of her mouth loosened. The penlight glowed in her eyes, moving back and forth, back and forth, back and forth ...

Whoa! Kirsten shook her head, rousing herself. She’d almost fallen under just by watching.

“Just you and the light,” Stringer said, in a voice more soothing than her demeanor suggested she was capable of. “Back and forth, deeper and deeper.”

Lori mouthed the words ... “back and forth ...”

“I want you to keep your eyes open, no matter how heavy they feel. Even though it feels like weights are attached to your eyelids, keep them open. Fight the urge to close your eyes, though it would feel so good to let them close.”

The light moved back and forth over Lori’s eyes.

“Even as your eyelids grow heavier and heavier, keep them open.” Stringer moved the penlight up to the level of Lori’s smooth forehead, still moving it back and forth. Lori’s eyelids began to flutter. “They’re so heavy now, aren’t they. You’re fighting to keep them open.”

“ yes ... so heavy ”

“It would feel so good to close your eyes, as the light moves back and forth, back and forth.”

“ back and forth,” Lori breathed.

“Now, let them close.”

Lori let out a sigh as her eyes fluttered shut.

“Gooood,” said Singer. “Now I’m going to take you back, Lori. Back to Friday night. You’re going to a party, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Lori responded dreamily. “I’m going to a party at Amy Norton’s. Kelly is with me.”

“What’s happening at the party, Lori?”

She tilted her head thoughtfully. “Amy is letting us in. She says we look nice.” She smiled. “We’re going to the back. There’s music playing.”

“Who’s there? Who’s at the party?”

Lori frowned. “I don’t know. I don’t see anybody. We’re following the music.” She paused. “It—it’s just Billy. Billy Norton is there. He wasn’t supposed to be. There’s nobody else.”

“What’s he doing? Is he saying anything?”

“He—he’s turning something on. Some kind of machine. It’s in a red wagon. There’s a light, a blue light. Ohhhh,” she sighed. “It’s so beautiful. It’s so bright. It’s everywhere. Everything is covered in blue.

“I’m trying to look away, but I can’t.”

Stringer frowned thoughtfully and made a note on her pad.

“I ...” Lori trailed off. “Billy is talking to me now.” She cocked her head as though listening to a distant voice. “He says he wants to see my tongue piercing. He’s never seen one before.” She grinned. “I’m sticking my tongue out at him. He’s such a little toad.”

Lori’s smile dissolved. “Wait. He—he’s telling me to kiss him. He says he wants to feel what it’s like—with my piercing. He’s so gross. But his voice is, like, echoing in my head.

“I—I’m doing it,” she said, astonishment in her voice. “I’m kissing him. I’m kissing his little frog lips. I can’t stop myself. I’m making out with him now. I’m moving my t-tongue around in his mouth, so he can feel the stud. I don’t know why.” She started wringing her hands on her lap. “I can’t stop. I can’t think.”

Kirsten felt the blood drain from her face. She looked to Stringer, who seemed shaken, but the doctor steeled herself visibly and made another note. “It’s okay, Lori. It’s just a memory. Nothing can hurt you here.”

“Oh, no no no,” Lori said, a tremor creeping into her voice. “Now he’s telling me—he’s telling me to undress. I won’t,” said firmly. “I won’t do it.

“Now he’s saying I want to undress. He says I want to be naked for him, and I—I want to fuck him.” She wrinkled her nose. “He says I want to fuck his brains out. He’s so disgusting. B-but, he’s right. I do. I do want to fuck him. I want to be naked for him.

“I can’t help myself. I’m taking off my top. My—my skirt. My, oh, my underwear. It’s so cold. Kelly’s just standing there.

“I want to fuck you. I want to fuck your brains out. I’ve never said that anyone before, but it’s true. I want to fuck his brains out.”

She lapsed into silence.

“What’s happening now, Lori.”

“Shhhh. He’s talking to me again. He has a magazine—no, a comic book. He’s reading from a comic book.

“Oh, God!” She rose halfway from her seat, then collapsed back into it. “He—he’s making me ... he’s making me ...”

“What? What’s he making you do, Lori?”

“He’s making me love him.”

Stringer put down the pad.

“He’s making me fall in love with him. He’s reading from a comic book. He’s changing my feelings, from a c-comic book.” Tears squeezed out of her closed eyes. “Tim. I can’t fight it. I’m trying, but I can’t.

“Don’t ...” She scrunched her face and shook her head. “Don’t,” she whispered.

Abruptly, she fell silent, and a small sigh escaped her lips. Stringer and Kirsten watched, waited, then Stringer broke the silence.

“What now, Lori?”

She smiled. “Billyyyy,” she breathed. “I love you, Billy.”

The girl’s eyes opened, focused on something in the air visible only to her. Her arms rose to her chest, hands clasped and fingers entwined as if in prayer. “Ohhh, Billy,” she moaned. “I’m so in love with you. I’d do anything for you. You’re so dreeeammy.”

* * *

Kirsten hung up the phone and returned to her office, where Dr. Stringer was just stepping out the door. She closed it quietly behind her, pulled her glasses off and pinched the bridge of her nose, eyes shut. “Is there someplace I can get some water?”

“Yeah, follow me.” She led Stringer across the front office. “Are you, um, done in there?”

Stringer shook her head tightly. “No, but I’m making progress. She still thinks she’s in love with him, but she’s stopped calling him ‘dreamy.’”

“Is it normally this hard to deprogram someone?”

“Deprogram? That’s not the right word. But whatever he did to her, it’s far more than hypnosis. I don’t know what it is, but it’s a real bitch to clean up after.”

“He seemed so harmless,” Kirsten said, half to herself.

“They always do. Did you call the police?”

“Yeah, I spoke with a detective. He’s on his way.”

“Good. When I’m done with Lori, we’re going to want to see Kelly Johansson in here, and I want the police in the room.”

Kirsten drew a cup of water from the cooler and handed it to Stringer. The doctor downed it in a gulp and passed the empty cup back for more.

“Are you going to bring your principal in?,” Stringer asked.

Kirsten pondered that for a moment. “No, that wouldn’t be very helpful at this stage.” She changed the subject. “The detective said we might need her testimony. Is she going to remember?”

“Yes,” the doctor said sorrowfully. “She’ll remember.”

* * *

Billy paced beneath the bleachers, peering out beneath the seats for some sign of Kelly.

He checked his watch again: thirty minutes late. She never missed a meeting. He pulled out his phone and speed-dialed her cell. It went right to voice mail. He hung up without leaving a message.

He’d wait ten more minutes, then give up. There were any number of reasons why she might not have made it—at home sick, cornered by friends and unable to make a graceful exit.

But he couldn’t shake the feeling that something had gone terribly wrong.

* * *

Kelly exited the office, shaky and pale. Kirsten followed behind her.

“Are you okay, Kelly?”

“Not really. I still can’t believe it. It’s like waking up from a nightmare.” She shook her head. “What happens now?”

“You should go home. We’ll take care of Billy.”

“Be careful, Ms. Hewitt.” Kelly touched Kirsten’s arm and bored into her with her emerald eyes. “Don’t let him get you near that machine. I’m serious. He’s very sneaky.”

“Don’t worry. He’s not going to be using that thing on anyone else, ever again.”

Kelly didn’t seem reassured. “Just ... be careful. Please.” She looked Kirsten up and down, as though trying to see her though Billy’s eyes. “He’ll have you begging for him,” she said in a hush. “Do you understand? It might seem impossible now, but he’ll make you beg. You won’t be able to help it. You’ll want to do it.”

Kirsten nodded solemnly. Kelly slung her book bag over her shoulder and exited to the hall.

Dr. Stringer came out of the office, trailed by Detective Phillips, a tired looking man in a rumpled jacket. The detective was shaking his head.

“Damnedest thing I’ve ever heard,” he said. “Where’s this Norton kid now?”

“He’ll be in class for another hour. School lets out at 3:00.”

“Okay. I’m going to phone in an affidavit. We’ll have a search warrant by the time he gets out. Doctor, you’ll come with me to help identify anything that may have evidentiary value.

“I’m also calling in a uniform,” he continued. “I want our little Svengali in handcuffs before we go anywhere near that house.”